剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Bro!
拉斯维加斯怎么样
How was Vegas?
-挺好 -你赢了吗
- Good. - Did you win?
-我没去赌 -什么
- I wasn't gambling. - What, dude?
我给了你100美元去押红的
I gave you 100 bucks to put on red.
我押了 然后你输了
And I played that, and you lost.
如果你没去赌
Well, if you weren't gambling,
你去干什么了
what were you doing?
就去了一段时间
Just taking some time.
-你去拜访朋友了吗 -对
- Were you visiting friends? - Yeah.
-那些朋友有名字吗 -有
- Do these friends have names? - Yes.
你搞得太神秘
You're being so mysterious,
让你的闺密嫉妒了
you're making your bestie jealous.
是允许人们离开的 对吧
People need to be allowed to leave, right?
现实就是这样
That's just reality.
这些都是暂时性的
You know, this is all temporary.
事情会有变化 我们要去适应
Things are gonna change, and we have to adapt...
安东尼 我们只是想你了
Anthony, Anthony, we just missed you.
仅此而已 对吧
That's all. Right?
好了 我们既然都在这了
And, all right, uh, now that we're all here,
今天是拉里戒酒五周年的日子
we can celebrate Larry, who's five years sober today.
我没料到这个
I wasn't expecting this.
五年了
Oh, five years.
我
I, uh...
你为什么要说离开
Why are you talking about leaving?
今晚主角不是我
Tonight isn't about me, you know.
-你说什么 -你去拉斯维加斯是为了这个吧
- What were you saying? - Is that what Vegas was about?
你要离开了
You leaving?
是吗
Are you?
有人向我开了个大价码
I was offered a big opportunity.
凯撒酒店里230平♥米♥
2,500 square feet at Caesars.
简直就是豪华店面
That's prime real estate.
很大的机会
A big opportunity.
对 你已经说过了
Yeah, you said that already.
我们是来给拉里庆祝的
We're here to celebrate Larry.
我是说 五年了
I mean, five years.
说真的 把蜡烛吹了
Seriously, blow out your candles.
你真的要离开了吗
Are you really leaving?
是的
Yeah, I am.
是因为我吗
Is it about me?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我们去卡尔霍恩家之前一切都很好
Things were fine before we went to the Calhouns.
然后我崩溃了 现在你要离开了
But then I freaked out, and now you're leaving.
我从没想过一直待在这里
This was never a forever thing.
你不要骑车回去
You're not riding home on that.
-我车还在修 -我送你回去
- My car is still in the shop. - Let me give you a ride.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
我要去见一个勇士
I'm seeing a Brave.
一个什么
A what?
一个亚特兰大勇士队队员
An Atlanta Brave.
棒球队队名
-真的吗 -别惊讶
- Really? - Don't act surprised.
哪一个
Which one?
不 我不告诉你
Well, no, I'm not gonna tell you that.
我不想你因为嫉妒而动杀心
I don't want you to kill him in a fit of jealousy.
乔治亚州需要一个冠军赛奖杯
Georgia needs a World Series.
说真的 我们已经结束了
Seriously, I'm over you.
你不需要因为我离开
You don't have to leave on account of me.
我不是因为你才离开的
I'm not leaving because of you.
好吧 那是谁
Okay, then who is it?
她是个舞娘吗
Is she a showgirl?
是荷官还是陪酒女
Is it a blackjack dealer or a bottle girl?
在你打断我之前 我会一直说这些陈词滥调
I'm gonna keep going with the clichés until you stop me.
不是关于女人 玛戈
This is not about a woman, Margot.
是关于工作
It's about a job.
你有工作
Well, you have a job...
合同上还有几个月的时间
and a few months left on your contract.
拉斯维加斯的工作可不会等我
The Vegas job won't wait.
那你现在可就难办了
Well, then you are in a real pickle.
我在填领养申请
I'm trying to get this adoption application in,
第一个问题就难住我了
and I'm already stuck on the first question,
我们为什么想要领养一个小孩
why do we want to adopt a baby?
因为我们想
Because we do.
苔莎就快成年了
Tess is almost grown.
我只是想确定我们真的想领养
I just want to make sure we really want this.
我不想十年以后一觉醒来
I don't want to wake up in ten years
后悔没有再领养一个
and regret not having another.
领养机构会想要
The adoption agency is gonna need something
比潜在遗憾更实在的东西
more definitive than potential regret.
我想要比潜在的遗憾
I'm gonna need something more definitive
更实在的东西
than potential regret.
亲爱的 如果你想反悔...
Babe, if you're having second thoughts...
苔莎是个好孩子
Tess is such a great kid.
我只是害怕打破这样的完美
I'm just scared of ruining perfection.
也许这会让我们更好
Well, maybe it would just make us better.
我们有许多爱要去给予
You know, we have so much love to give,
我喜欢跟你一起抚养小孩
and I love raising kids with you.
我也喜欢跟你一起抚养小孩
I love raising kids with you, too.
好 那我们把初步申请表填了
Okay, why don't we just put in the initial application,
然后开始走流程
get the process started?
你知道要很久
You know it takes forever.
我们还有很长时间来想明白
We'll have plenty of time to figure it out.
太扯淡了
This is jacked up.
-西奥 -西奥
- Theo. - Theo.
本来就是 他会错过《哈姆雷特》
It is. He's gonna miss "Hamlet."
我知道 我也很抱歉
I know. And I'm sorry.
还是很扯淡
It's still jacked up.
-JJ -JJ
- JJ. - JJ.
怎么了 西奥说的
What? Theo said it.
那给你哥哥树个好榜样
Then set a good example for your brother
分离如此痛苦的原因
The reason it hurts so much to separate
是因为我们的灵魂是相联的
is because our souls are connected.
小夏 很美的句子
Char, that's beautiful.
是尼古拉斯·斯帕克思写的
It's Nicholas Sparks.
《恋恋笔记本》 你说好要跟我一起看的
"The Notebook," Which you said you'd watch with me.
大伙
Guys...
安东尼将自己大把的时间给了我们
Anthony has given us so much of his time.
-可是... -你应该做对自己来说对的事
- But-- - You've got to do what's right for you,
即使会伤害你爱的人
even if it hurts some people you love.
说得好 小夏
Well said, Char.
是尼古拉斯·斯帕克思说的
Nicholas Sparks said it.
好吧 都出去 我和安东尼有话说
Okay. Everybody out. I'm gonna talk to Anthony.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望她对尼古拉斯·斯帕克思的迷恋期赶紧过去
I can't wait for the Nicholas Sparks phase to be over.
我好内疚
I feel so bad.
他们爱你
They love you.
他们习惯了有你在身边
And they've gotten used to having you around.
我也是
So have I.
我好像幻想过
I think I had some fantasy
这种疯狂又奇特的家庭实验
that this crazy, weird family experiment
能永远进行下去
would just go on forever.
有三个老爸在旁边瞎晃悠的幸福大家庭
The big, happy family with the three dads who hang around the edges.
你们做的事才不是瞎晃悠
I would hardly call what you have done hanging around the edges.
你们明明已经融入其中
You've gotten right there up in the middle of it.
那些投资人愿意投一大笔钱
These investors are willing to spend a lot of money.
哪里都有投资人
There are investors everywhere.
萨凡纳的餐厅前景好了很多
Restaurant scene in Savannah's grown.
罗宾...
Robin--
你看起来一点也不兴奋
I mean, you just don't seem excited.
我兴奋
I am.
但我也知道 我答应了你们一年时间
But also, I know I promised you guys a year.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表