剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
I stand up tall and proud, and I tell him,
"我的布朗尼小队正在为穷♥人♥收集食物"
'My Brownie troop is collecting food for the poor.'
接着他说 "卢利 我们就是穷♥人♥"
And he says, 'Luly, we're the poor.'
在那一刻 我意识到他是个很棒的父亲"
And in that moment, I realized what a great dad he was."
你父亲去世了
Your dad died,
你却给我写了一篇 一罐玉米的故事
and you've written me a story about a can of corn?
这个故事讲的是他如何成为父亲 并且如何...
It's a story about how he became a dad and how he--
什么 他如何什么
What? How he what?
如果你能让我读完
If you let me finish,
我就能读到 他病危时
I get to a part where I talk about feeding him corn
我喂他玉米的时候
when he was dying.
所以你现在喂他吃饭 就像他小时候喂你一样
Okay, so now you're feeding him as he fed you,
你变成了家长 这不是很有深度吗
and now you've become the parent, and isn't that deep?
我父亲去世了 所以我不想...
My dad died, so I don't appreciate--
我很在乎你的想法
I care deeply about what you think,
所以我对你写的那些陈词滥调不感兴趣
which is why I'm not interested in the platitudes that you're writing.
这门课讲的是回忆录
This is a memoir class,
你却给我写出了一篇微博
and you've written me an Instagram post.
你的开头写得很好
You started off great.
你写了在你出生时 你父亲醉醺醺地过来
You had that line about your dad arriving drunk at your birth,
我就觉得 "这有点东西"
and I thought, "Well, now there's something,"
但接下来你就跑偏了
but then you went off into this
变成了崇拜你那英雄般的父亲
hero-worship piece about your perfect dad.
他醉熏熏地迎接你的出生
You seem to have no feelings about the fact
你似乎对此毫无感觉
that he arrived drunk at your birth.
你的深度在哪里
Where's the depth?
我很乐意写一个新的素材
I'm happy to write new material.
-我不怕努力 -那你怕什么
- I'm not scared of hard work. - What are you scared of?
他又怕什么
What was he scared of?
你得去更深挖你的记忆
You-- you've got to dig deeper into that memory
如果可以的话 尽量真实一点
and try to be honest, if you can.
我还以为你我之间终于有点进展了
I thought you and I were making some progress.
此话怎讲
How so?
为什么你要在我离开佩拉戈
Why are you unloading the Crab Shack
来亲自管蟹棚之后 把蟹棚卖♥♥了
when I just left Pelago to run it myself?
罗宾和孩子们可以依靠格拉德威尔
Robin and the kids can rely on Gladwell.
你是说她们不能依靠我
So you're saying they can't rely on me?
我没说过这话
I specifically didn't say that.
我在这里 我来了
I am here. I am showing up.
我放弃了一切 来到了罗宾的地盘
I crammed everything I own into Robin's guesthouse
我还在找我的归属
while I look for my own place.
听起来你目前的状况并不好
Well, that sounds like tight quarters.
现在确实不怎么样 拉里
It's not great, Larry, no,
但我来到了这里 就证明了我有多投入
but that's just how committed I am to being here.
目前而已 你能保证五到十年之后你还在这吗
For now, but can you guarantee you'll be here in five years or ten?
格拉德威尔的钱会一直在
Because the Gladwell money will be.
你不是管理层 安东尼 你是天才
You're not management, Anthony. You're talent.
你可以做个番茄 我会心甘情愿地花16块买♥♥下
You can take a tomato and make me happy to pay $16 for it
因为它是人间美味
because it tastes out of this world.
如果你的天赋指引你离开
What happens when your talent leads you away
一家上湿巾配主菜的餐厅 会怎么办呢
from a restaurant that serves wet wipes with its entrees?
你的问题是在蟹棚还是在我
Is your problem with the Crab Shack or me?
我的问题是 你把这件事私人化了
My problem is, is you're taking it personally.
这完全就是生意
It's strictly business.
所以那场会议最后变成了拉里和安东尼的主场
So that council meeting turned into the Larry and Anthony show.
斯科特给自己雇了两个吼叫怪
Scott hired himself a couple yellers.
是吧 但他还雇了你
Right? He also hired you.
现在我想听听你的想法
Right now I need to hear your voice.
我已经一团乱了
I can hardly hear my own.
我觉得卖♥♥蟹棚是个大事
I think selling the Crab Shack is a very big decision.
你要把蟹棚卖♥♥了
You're selling the Crab Shack?
你要是摆那张脸给我看 我就不卖♥♥了
Not if you make that face, I'm not.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just--
令人震惊 令人恶心 大错特错吗
Shocking? Sickening? Wrong?
没错 以上皆是 苔丝又上场了
Yes, all of those. Oh, Tess is back in.
快救球 快救球宝贝
That's that hustle! Let's see some hustle, baby!
我不知道 奥利
I don't know, Ollie.
我们存了好多年的钱才买♥♥下那里
I mean, we saved for years to buy it,
卖♥♥掉它就仿佛扼杀了我们小小的梦想
so selling it feels like killing our little dream.
我可不想做一个扼杀梦想的人
I don't want to be a dream killer.
蟹棚是斯科特的梦想 不是你的梦想
Well, the Crab Shack was Scott's dream, not yours.
斯科特已经去世了 而你还有很多钱要花
Scott is gone, and Mama's got bills to pay.
该死 我我刚想打电♥话♥ 他们却先打来了
Oh, shoot. I'm on call, and they're calling.
去吧 我们来照顾孩子们
Go. We got the kids.
西奥 我们家里见
Hey, Theo, I'm gonna see you at home.
西奥 如果你不跟我说再见
Theo, if you don't say good-bye to me,
我就在大庭广众之下给你个拥抱
I'm gonna hug you in front of all these people.
再见
Bye.
-你在干什么 -打僵尸
- What you doing? - Killing zombies.
你就以这种方式来摆脱竞技的吗
Is that how you get out aggression?
不 我只是觉得无聊 足球很无聊
Nope. I'm just bored. Soccer's boring.
我同意
You know what? I agree.
你知道什么不无聊吗
Hey, you know what's not boring?
橄榄球
Football.
我以前在杜克大学打橄榄球
I used to play at Duke, you know.
对 我知道 你经常提起
Yeah, I know. You talk about it a lot.
因为那才是最棒的
Because it's the best.
穿上那身球衣
When you're in that uniform,
就可以做一些 平时做了会进监狱的事
you get to do things you'd otherwise go to jail for.
选拔赛是什么时候
When are tryouts?
不知道 我从没进过球队
I don't know. I never make the team.
-他们整个夏天都在训练 -那我们开始吧
- Guys train for that all summer. - Then we better get started.
-当心 -老兄 我的手♥机♥
- Heads up! - Dude, my phone.
条件反射够快
Excellent instincts.
想拿回手♥机♥吗 跑吧
You want your phone back? Go long.
快点 快点 抢断
Come on. Come on. Cut through!
-这就对了 -快救球
- Yeah! - Let me see that hustle!
就是这样 宝贝 就是这样
There it is, baby. There it is.
这才是我的宝贝 这就对了
Oh, that's my baby! That's right!
太好了
Yes!
我说什么来着 亲爱的 你看见了吗
That's what I'm talking about! Baby, you see that?
很好
Nice.
干得漂亮 宝贝 干得漂亮
Good job, baby. Good job.
条件反射够快
Excellent instincts.
我们在旺季时能达到95%的上座率
We operate at 95% capacity in season,
-这是我们的厨房♥ -不错
- And here we have the kitchen. - Great.
安东尼 给玛戈尝尝我们的招牌浓汤吧
Anthony, why don't you offer Margo a sample of our signature bisque?
秘密配方随店出♥售♥
Secret recipe included in the sale.
辣椒的味道恰到好处 简直完美
Yeah, that's the right amount of cayenne-- that's perfection.
有着这样的味蕾
With a palate like that
应该能尝出本地新鲜蟹肉的味道
you can probably taste the fresh local crab.
格拉德威尔也会有这样的水准吗
Will that stay the same with Gladwell?
其实和我们合伙的好处之一就是能
Uh, actually, one of the benefits of partnering with us
获得我们批量购买♥♥的渠道 可以降低成本
is our access to bulk purchasing. It keeps the cost down,
而且口味测试证实 比起新鲜食材
and our customers have proven in taste tests
我们的顾客更偏爱冷冻食材
that they prefer the frozen stuff to the real deal.
-是啊 我深表怀疑 -我知道
- Yeah. I find that hard to believe. - I know.
真♥相♥刺耳 但这就是真♥相♥ 而且我靠诚信起家
It hurts, but it is the truth, and I thrive on honesty.
如果因为这一点 你无法签订合同
So, if that's gonna be a deal breaker for you,
-直接说就好 -绝非如此
- then just say so. - Far from it.
你们想到待客区看看吗
Would you like to see the front of the house?
-当然 -不好意思
- Sure. - If you'll excuse me.
趁我还能接受新鲜的食材 我得赶紧去了
I got to go and meet a fresh delivery while I still can.
我希望你不是32周的早产产妇
Uh, you are not a 32-week pregnant woman in pre-term labor, I hope.
你的住院医生说你现在有空
Your resident said you have a minute.
我今天过得很糟
I had a bad day.
-发生什么了 -我在写作小组受到了打击
- Oh, no. What happened? - I tanked at writers' group.
组长讨厌我写的故事
The leader hated my story so much,
她都没让我念完
she didn't even let me finish it.
-你是个很棒的作家 -你肯定会这么说
- You're a great writer. - You have to say that.
-你是我妈妈 -我没骗你
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表