剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
记住
Remember,
一颗红心
one red heart.
一颗红心
One red heart.
你能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
这件事结束了 小家伙会松一口气的
The little guy is gonna be relieved when this is over.
他认为有人死了才会去医院
He thinks the hospital is a place to come and people die.
能看到一个愉快的结果 对他来说是件好事
It'll be good for him to see a happy outcome.
对我们来说都是件好事
It'll be good for all of us.
手术很成功
She did great.
各位 手术很成功
She did great, you guys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真棒
You did so good.
医生说手术很成功
Doctor said the surgery went perfectly.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我这次不会为你哭了
I'm not even gonna cry all over you this time.
爸爸想念湖水了
Dad misses the water.
好
Okay.
-我给你带了点东西 -是什么
- I got you something. - What is it?
打开看看 小傻子
Open it, dummy.
弗雷亚说得对
Freya was right.
你应该为你的伤疤而感到骄傲 向大家炫耀
You should be proud of your scar, and flaunt it.
这可真是炫耀啊
This is really flaunting it.
我可以拿走 如果你...
I can take it back if you--
不 我真的很喜欢
No, no, I love it. Seriously.
我对我们吵了一架感到十分难过
I feel so bad about the fight we had.
不 我很难过
No, I--I feel bad.
是我在拖你的后腿 你可以交其他的朋友
I was holding you back. You can have other friends.
其他的朋友没事
Other friends are cool.
我要交其他的朋友 你最好小心点
I'm gonna make other friends, so you better watch out,
因为我要交一堆朋友
'cause I'm gonna get so many friends,
你会嫉妒的
you're gonna be jealous.
我们可以交别的朋友
We can have other friends,
但你是我最好的朋友
but you're my best friend.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
因为你是我最好的朋友
And, because you're my best friend,
我应该相信你 告诉你件大事
I should've trusted you to tell you something big.
-好 -但我很害怕
- Okay. - But I'm scared.
是关于弗雷亚吗
Is it about Freya?
不是
No.
是关于我
It's about me.
我们来这里是为了和爸爸道别
We're here to say goodbye to Dad.
但在这之前 我想让他知道我是谁
But before we do, I want him to know who I am.
我想让你们都知道我是谁
I want you all to know who I am.
我是佩里家的一员 我喜欢水
I'm a Perry. I love the water.
水的声音 水的味道
The way it sounds, the way it smells,
以及它能让我静下来
and the way it calms me.
我是中国人
I'm Chinese.
我出生在那里 那里包含着我前五年
I was born there and contain the hidden history
被隐藏的历史
of my first five years.
我的生父母在那里
I have birth parents there,
我很感谢他们有勇气抛弃我
and I thank them for having the courage
这样我才能痊愈
to give me up so I could heal.
我是个女生 心脏很奇怪
I'm a girl. With a weird heart.
但现在不那么奇怪了 因为被修复好了
But it's less weird now that it's been fixed.
但要是能重来 我不会放弃这种奇怪
But I wouldn't trade its weirdness
因为它指引着我来到了这里 认识了你们
because it led me here, to you.
致爸爸 致湖水
To Dad. To the water!
还有...
And...
致告诉你们真♥相♥的勇气
To finding the courage to tell you
我是那种
that I'm also a person who,
如果我爱上了别人
if I ever fall in love,
就像爸爸和妈妈的那种爱
like the kind of love mom and dad had,
那个人会是个女生
it will be with a girl.
♪ You're broken down and tired ♪
♪ Of living life on a merry-go-round ♪
♪ And you can't find a fighter ♪
我们爱的就是你本来的样子
Well, we love you exactly as you are.
太好了
Good.
我不想让自己成为今天的主角
I don't want this to be all about me,
我们能不能不抱着了
so can we not, like, all hug this out?
-当然 -我很抱歉
- Sure, sure, sure. - I'm sorry,
但身为一个20多岁才出柜的人
but a guy who was closeted till his mid-20's,
我需要一个拥抱 来吧
I'm gonna need a hug. Come here.
♪ And I'll rise up ♪
♪ I'll rise like the day, I'll rise up ♪
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
♪ I'll rise up ♪
♪ And I'll do it a thousand times again ♪
♪ And I'll rise up ♪
现在我准备好说再见了
Now I'm ready to say good-bye.
♪ High like the waves, I'll rise up ♪
♪ In spite of the ache I'll rise up ♪
♪ And I'll do it a thousand times again ♪
♪ For you ♪
我做到了 爸爸
I did it, Dad.
我告诉他们了
I showed them.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
我刚刚加入了橄榄球队
I joined the football team. For, like, a second.
爸爸 这是我和霍普的近况
Hey, Dad. This is for me and Hope.
她真的很可爱 我还好
She's really cute. And I'm okay.
在这几个月里
Over these past months,
我对你有了新的了解
I learned new things about you.
比我想象中更真实的你
The real you. More than I imagined.
我每天晚上都跟你说话 希望你能听到
I talk to you every night. Hope you can hear me.
我谈恋爱了 她名叫朱尔斯
And I'm in love. Her name is Jules.
我觉得你会很喜欢她
And I think you'd really like her.
我真的很想你
I really miss you,
我希望你能跟我说说
and I wish that you could talk to me about it.
感谢你让我做自己
Thank you for letting me be me.
♪ And I'll rise up ♪
我真的很想你
I--I really miss you.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
♪ I'll rise unafraid, I'll rise up ♪
♪ And I'll do it a thousand times again ♪
好 再见了
Okay. Bye.
♪ For you ♪
感谢你照顾夏洛特 亲爱的
Thanks for taking care of Charlotte, love.
我不会向你道别
I am not gonna say goodbye to you,
因为你没有离开
because you are not gone.
你在孩子们身边 你在委员会身边
You are in the kids, and you are in the council,
你在我的心里
and you're in my heart.
亲爱的 你永远在我的心里
Love, you're always in my heart.
♪ And we'll rise up, high like the waves ♪
怎么才能修复受伤的心
How do you heal a broken heart?
首先要知道心脏是很强壮的肌肉组织
The first step is to realize the heart's a strong muscle.
它想继续跳动下去 那就让它跳下去
It wants to keep going. So, let it.
让它痊愈 让它忘记
Let it heal. Let it forgive.
让它爱和被爱
Let it love and be loved.
它极其擅长 试试吧
That's what it does best. Try it.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表