剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
那就停下吧
Well, stop!
别打包了 也别尝试了
Stop packing! Stop trying!
别再因为我有顾虑就冲着我吼
Stop yelling at me for having doubts.
我有顾虑 埃文
I'm having doubts, Evan!
我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
不知道自己是谁
I don't who I am.
不知道什么能让我快乐
I don't know what makes me happy.
不知道自己会成为什么样的人
I don't know what I'm gonna be.
我现在知道的唯一的事
The only thing-- the only thing that I know right now
就是我不想搬去纽约
is that I don't want to move to New York.
你现在就知道这个 对吗
That's the only thing that you know right now.
那真的太棒了
That's just great!
棒极了
That's just great.
好吧 她们坐公交车去了亚特兰大
Okay, so they took a bus to Atlanta.
我们知道她们计划了多久吗
Do we know how long they've been planning this?
我不知道
I don't know.
安东尼说过 等她们到这儿会向我们解释的
Anthony said they'd explain when they got here.
他刚刚发短♥信♥了
He just texted.
他已经在停车了
He's pulling up now.
我早该料到
I should have seen this coming.
你还有很多事要忙
You've had a lot on your plate.
我十三岁的女儿想找到她的亲生父母
My 13 year old wanted to find her biological family.
我不应该忽视这一点
That shouldn't have fallen through the cracks.
确实如此
No, it shouldn't have.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么意思 不用理我
Nothing. Just ignore me.
你这话可没这么容易忽略
You don't make that real easy.
你已经很难过了 我不想雪上加霜
I don't wanna upset you any more than you already are.
现在别跟我说这个
Don't handle me right now,
拜托 拉里
please, Larry--
不要再疏远我
Stop pushing me away.
现在不是吵架的时候
Hey! Maybe now's not the time?
我们并非完美
We're not perfect.
我 奥利弗 安东尼
Me, Oliver, Anthony.
我们也不会变得完美
And we're not gonna be.
但你有五个孩子 他们都有各自的需求
But you have five kids, and they each have needs.
当然 你不想要我们
Sure, you don't want us.
但你需要我们 罗宾
But you need us, Robin.
你需要我们
You need us.
-苔丝 苔丝 -谢天谢地
- Tess. Tess! - Oh, thank God.
都结束了 你没事吧
It's all over. Are you okay?
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom. - Oh, honey.
你没事吧 让我看看你
Are you okay? Let me see you.
你怎么没跟我们打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call us?
各位 各位
Guys. Guys!
在你们问责之前
We need to give the girls a chance to explain
我们得给女孩们一个解释的机会
before you start grounding for life.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得 如果我能找到我的血亲
I thought it would be amazing
那一定会很棒
to find a person who's related to me.
我以为 我们可能会感受到那种特殊的联♥系♥
I thought that maybe we'd feel this great connection
然后她就能成为我的...
and she could be my...
什么
What?
我的第二选项
My backup plan?
为什么需要第二选项
For what?
我被人领养了
I was given up for adoption.
在我五岁前 我失去了一对父母
I lost one set of parents before I was five,
几个月后 我又失去了一对父母
and then another a few months ago.
我很害怕也失去你
I'm scared of losing you too.
不会的 我很好
You won't. I'm fine.
她得知道自己的第二选项
She needs to know her backup plan.
也许其他的孩子会随波逐流
Maybe some other kid could just go with the flow,
但她不会
but not this kid.
她以为自己知道 她以为委员会
She thought she knew. She thought the--the Council
就是她的第二选项
was her backup plan,
但后来她害怕了 因为...
but then she got scared because--
我把你们解雇了
I fired you.
继续说 小夏
Go on, Char.
问问她
Ask her.
如果你死了 谁来照顾我们
Who will take care of us if you die?
如果我死了
If I die?
小夏
Oh, Char.
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I'm so sorry. - No.
我不想让你担心
I--I didn't mean to worry you--
不不不 该道歉的是我
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry.
我解雇了你的第二选项
I fired your backup plan.
犯了大错
Epic fail.
但你看看谁来了
But hey, look who showed up.
看看最终谁还是来了
Look who just showed up anyway.
因为他们爱你 也很为你担心
'Cause they love you, and they were worried.
还因为他们是你的家人 对吗
And 'cause these people are your family, okay?
小夏 我不会在你面前死去
Char, I'm not gonna die on you.
但如果我真的死了
But if I did...
安东尼会照顾你 好吗
Anthony will take care of you, okay?
奥利会照顾你
And Ollie will take care of you.
拉里也会照顾你
And Larry will take care of you.
你想要认同吗 我认同你们
You want buy-in? I'm all in.
我们也一样
Us, too.
我有大事要宣布
Big announcement.
我们...
We are...
不搬到纽约了 对吗
not moving to New York?
-埃文 -不好意思 刚刚发生了什么
- Evan. - Sorry, what's going on?
是啊 怎么回事
Yeah, what's going on?
我也不知道自己在干什么 卢
I don't know what I'm doing either, Lu.
有一半的时间 我都没做好任何准备
Half the time I'm winging it.
但我知道我爱你
But I know I love you.
我真的想让你快乐
And I really wanna make you happy.
你做到了 我爱你
You do, and I love you,
我也想让你快乐
and I really wanna make you happy, too.
说真的 你们俩 到底怎么回事
Seriously, guys. What's going on?
我们不会搬去纽约了
We're not moving to New York!
太棒了
I love it!
各位 送别派对怎么办
Guys, what about the going-away party?
现在我们有可以庆祝的事了
Now we have something to celebrate.
我没有搬去纽约
Are you disappointed in me
你是不是对我感到很失望
for not moving to New York?
超级失望
Super.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
你不会以为是我怂了吧
You don't think I'm chickening out?
你怂了吗
Do you?
没有
No.
我选择留在这儿
I'm choosing to stay here.
在这儿当作家
Be a writer here.
美国小说家 短篇小说作家和评论家 美国文学的重要代言人
就像弗兰纳里·奥康纳Like Flannery O'Connor.
好吧
Okay.
我邀请了米歇尔 没关系吧
I invited Michelle. Is that okay?
当然没关系
Of course.
我刚刚听说你要留下来
I just heard the great news that you're staying.
是的
Yep.
米歇尔 这是罗宾
Uh, Michelle. This is Robin.
我的妈妈
My mom.
你好 很高兴终于和你见面了
Hi. So nice to meet you finally.
我也一样
Likewise.
带路吧
Lead the way.
跟我来
Follow me.
♪在黑暗中找到我♪
♪ Find me in the dark ♪
♪在黑白的线条之间♪
♪ Between the lines of the black and white ♪
米歇尔
Michelle.
你看上去很漂亮
You look great.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表