剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
父亲
委员会
第一季第二集
《父亲委员会》前情提要
Previously on "Council of Dads"...
手术进行得很成功
Hey. So the surgery went great.
奥利弗切除了肿瘤
Oliver removed the tumor.
如果癌症复发了 如果我死了
If the cancer comes back, if I died,
如果孩子们需要引导
there'd be this group of guys
得有一伙人去帮助他们
to help the kids if they need guidance.
-委员会 -没错
- The council? - Yeah.
父亲委员会
Council of Dads.
你还好吗
How are you?
不知道 一年后再问我吧
I don't know. Ask me in a year.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
当我来到酗酒互助协会 你♥爸♥爸答应为我担♥保♥
And when I came into AA, your dad agreed to sponsor me.
你有一生的时间教给他们你的价值观
You have a lifetime to teach them your values.
而且你会一直留在这儿
You're gonna be here for a long time.
癌症复发了
The cancer's back.
我爸今天凌晨三点去世了
My dad died this morning at 3:00 a.m.
你想改变主意吗
You having any second thoughts?
我们可以现在叫停
We can call this thing off.
我爱埃文
I love Evan.
我选择的是幸福
I'm choosing joy.
我想他 奥利
I miss him, Ollie.
我就在你身旁
I'm right here.
拉里和安东尼也在
And Larry, and Anthony.
我们会一起度过
We're gonna get through this together.
冰激凌店
准备好了吗 西奥
All right. You ready, Theo?
好了 我在录像
Uh, yep. I'm recording.
好了 开始了 各位
All right. Here we go, guys.
这是霍普的第一个冰激凌
It's Hope's first ice cream!
我觉得她很喜欢吃
I think she likes it, you guys.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我的朋友斯科特已经去世四个月了
It's been four months since my friend Scott died.
他委托我和其他两个人
He entrusted me and two other men
来照看他的家人
to look out for his family.
他们过得不错
And they're doing okay,
但有时候 有些事还是会发生
but every now and again, something'll happen.
爸爸 爸爸 看
Daddy! Daddy, look.
没事的
It's OK.
你可以吃我的
You can have mine.
这一幕总是在最不该发生的时候上演
It's always when they least expect it.
这提醒着他们 他已经不在了
They're reminded he's not here.
西奥
Theo?
放那首歌♥
Play the song.
西奥 我编了一首歌♥
Hey, Theo. I made up a song here
帮助你记住每个州的首府
to help you remember the state capitals.
开始了
Here we go.
♪阿♥拉♥巴马州 蒙哥马利♪
♪ Montgomery, Alabama ♪
♪阿♥拉♥斯加州 朱诺♪
♪ Juneau, Alaska ♪
♪如果你们老师问的话♪
♪ Those are the first two ♪
♪这是头两个♪
♪ If your teachers ask ya ♪
♪亚利桑那州有凤♥凰♥城♪
♪ Arizona's got Phoenix ♪
♪阿肯色州有小石城♪
♪ Arkansas's got Little Rock ♪
♪萨克拉门托在加利福尼亚州♪
♪ Sacramento's in California ♪
♪那里还有交通大堵塞♪
♪ Where they've also got gridlock ♪
♪科罗拉多州 丹佛♪
♪ Denver, Colorado ♪
斯科特有父亲的一切特性
Scott was everything you'd want in a dad,
我们的工作就是介入 变成他
and our job is to step in, be him,
顶替他的工作
fill his shoes.
但我们怎么才能做到呢
But how do we do that?
父亲委员会怎么才能正常运作呢
How does a council of dads even work?
既然罗宾回去做兼♥职♥了
All right, now that Robin's back to work part-time,
我们必须加倍努力
we've gotta double down on the schedule,
所以我制♥作♥了一张时间表
so I've made a spreadsheet.
奥利弗 霍普周四的音乐课
Oliver, Hope's music class on Thursday?
我去
I'm there.
太好了
Great.
霍普喜欢斑戈鼓
You know, Hope likes the bongo drums.
有个叫泰勒的孩子也喜欢
This kid Tyler likes 'em, too.
所以我建议你往前坐
So, I suggest that you sit up front
这样你就可以在泰勒之前抢到
so you can snag 'em before Tyler can.
或者我们可以教霍普与人分享
Or maybe we could teach Hope how to share.
我们可以 或者...
Sure, we could. Or...
-我坐前面吧 -很好
- I'll sit up front. - Great.
安东尼 卢利欢送会上的食物
Anthony, how are we doing on food
准备的怎么样了
for Luly's going-away party?
都准备好了 全在冰箱里
All set. It's in the fridge, ready to go.
很好
Good.
今天下午你要带夏洛特去打迷你高尔夫
And you're taking Charlotte mini-golfing this afternoon?
是的
Yeah.
因为你上周没带她去
Because you cancelled on her last week.
佩拉戈有员工问题
We had a staff issue at Pelago.
斯科特没有雇我看着你的餐馆
Well, Scott didn't hire me to watch out for your restaurant.
他雇我照顾他的孩子
But he hired me to watch after his kids.
他雇我们照顾她的孩子 拉里
He hired us all to watch out for his kids, Larry.
我们确实在照顾
We are.
只是日程太满了
Just a lot of items on the schedule here.
如果你一周只能从亚特兰大回来一次
If you're only able to make it down from Atlanta once a week,
我需要你确定好一天
I'm gonna need you to be solid on your day.
你一直都这么喜欢指挥别人吗
Are you always this bossy?
我是处♥女♥座
Well, I'm a Virgo.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
但当人们问我 我是不是
But it usually shuts people up
一直喜欢指挥别人 这句话能让他们闭嘴
when they ask me if I'm always this bossy.
好 如果这里没事了
Okay, if we're good here,
我在医院有个会
I have a meeting at the hospital.
等一下
Hold up.
我们得谈谈罗宾
We need to talk about Robin.
我一直邀请他参加我们的会议
I keep asking her to come to these meetings.
但她一直拒绝
She keeps declining.
我想寻求反馈
I'm looking for feedback.
但我一直受阻
I'm getting pushback.
她什么情况
What's going on with her?
在我看来挺好的
She seems fine to me.
她不好 奥利弗
She's not fine, Oliver.
她丈夫四个月前去世了
Her husband died four months ago.
我知道 拉里
Yeah. I know, Larry.
我当时在场 你还记得吗
I was there. Remember?
我得走了 我迟到了
I have to go. I'm late.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是给我的吗
Yeah, that for me?
我在网上给服务员订了一些笔
I ordered some pens in bulk online for the wait staff.
是我的包裹 米歇尔·普鲁伊特寄来的
It's actually for me from Michelle Pruitt,
上面有的退货地址在萨凡纳的退货地
with a Savannah return address.
米歇尔搬回萨凡纳了吗
Did Michelle move back to Savannah?
不知道
No idea.
谁是米歇尔
Who's Michelle?
可能只是结婚礼物
Ah, it's probably just a wedding gift.
你跟她说我结婚了吗
Did you tell her I got married?
没有 我好多年没见过她了
No, I haven't seen her in years.
再问一遍 谁是米歇尔
Again, who's Michelle?
-她妈 -我的生母
- Her mom. - My birth mom.
打开看看
Open it.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
DNA线状结构网
亲缘检测
您有一个新配对
菲比·华♥莱♥士♥
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表