剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
现在他们正沉浸在新生儿的喜悦中呢
Right now they're busy falling in love with their new baby.
真的吗
Really? Wow.
-太好了 -我知道
- That is so great. - I know.
我不知道该怎么说
Hey, so, uh, I don't know how to say this.
我们确定离婚了
my divorce is final.
我们试着解决
We tried to work it out,
但这是一个有趣的故事 以悲剧的形式上演
but it's kind of a funny story in a tragic kind of way.
我们...
We were...
我们在公园 孩子们在踢球
we were at the park, kids were playing soccer.
我们做了野餐的食物 在吃饭
We made this picnic, and we were eating this food.
那是个美好的夜晚 孩子们相处融洽
It was beautiful night. Kid were getting along.
然后她说 "我爱上了杰瑞"
And she says, uh, "I'm in love with Jerry."
杰瑞是他的同事
Yeah, Jerry is one of her co-workers,
我猜他们是在我们的一次分手时认识的
and, yeah, I guess they'd gotten together during one of our breakups.
我们俩在一起的时候
And when she and I got together, um...
让她很想念杰瑞
it made her miss Jerry.
所以我们哭着吃完了意面沙拉 然后分手了
So we cried and ate the pasta salad and broke up...
挺好的
For good.
我去了阿♥拉♥斯加钓鱼
And I went to Alaska on a fishing trip,
那里非常寂静
and it was just so quiet there, you know?
在寂静之中 我就能思考
And in the--in the quiet, I could think.
我就想起了你
And I just thought about you.
我来就是为了问你 你想再试一次吗
And all this is to say, would you like to try again?
抱歉 我没想到
Sorry. I wasn't expecting this.
是安东尼 他说很紧急
That's Anthony, and he says it's urgent.
好吧 你去吧
Okay, yeah. I mean, go ahead.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 我同意
Wait. Yes.
我的回答是同意 我想再试一次
The answer's yes. I would like to try again.
打给我吧 或者我打给你
Uh, so call me. Or I will call you.
总会有人打给另一个人
Someone will call someone.
♪ It's a new day coming ♪
♪ I can see it now ♪
♪ I can see it now ♪
♪ There's a future of promise ♪
♪ I believe it now ♪
门廊不错
Nice porch.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得跟你妈妈和好
I need to make things right with your mom.
不用了
No need.
我解决了
I handled it.
我得跟你和好
I need to make things right with you.
我确实有父亲情结
I do have daddy issues.
我是个爸宝女
I'm a daddy's girl.
但我最想要的
But what I want more than anything
是成为埃文·诺里斯的妻子
is to be Evan Norris's wife.
♪ There's a shadow of something ♪
♪ I can't quite make it out ♪
♪ I can't make it out ♪
斯科特看到了他委员会中
Scott saw the best in us,
人们的优点
the men on his Council.
让我们想要更进一步
And it made us want to step up.
五年之前
A little over five years ago,
我第一次踏入这个房♥间
I walked into this room for the first time.
我听你们谈论解酒
I listened to you folks talk about sobriety
以及阶段
and steps...
我想 "这不适合我"
and I thought, "Uh-uh, that ain't for me."
我试着从后门溜走
I tried to slip out the back.
但这个人拦下了我
But this guy stopped me...
斯科特·佩里
Scott P.
他说 "拉里 我想让你列个清单
He said, "Larry, I want you to make a list
上面写着你在一年内想完成的事
of the things you'd like to accomplish in a year,
以及两年内 五年内"
two years, five years."
事实上我甚至看不到五个月后
Truth of the matter was I couldn't see five months.
但斯科特并没有放弃
But Scott wouldn't let up.
他说 "写下一件事
He said, "Write down one thing--
一个目标 愿望 祷告"
a goal, a wish, a prayer."
于是我写了
So I did.
某种程度来说
And in some ways...
这个祷告变成了我的力量
That little prayer became my higher power.
尽管我不喝酒了
Oh, even though I stopped drinking,
我从没想过我会达成这个目标
I never thought I'd achieve that goal.
但今天我更近了一步
But today, today I got a little bit closer.
五年来 我一直随身携带这张纸条
I've carried this little note with me every day for five years.
这是我第一次读出来
It's the first time I've ever read it out loud.
"成为一个可以让别人依赖的人"
"Be someone that others can depend on."
但有时候会功亏一篑
But sometimes you fall short.
有时候并不伟大
Sometimes greatness just isn't in you.
-感谢你来见我 -你要买♥♥新车吗
- Thanks for meeting me. - Yeah. You buying a new car?
这是最新的型号♥ 很棒的皮卡
It's the latest model. Great pickup.
而且还能在土路上行驶
Plus, it can go off road.
绝对安全
It's a totally safe car.
来吧 试试
Come on. Get in.
很棒
It's nice.
前后停车助手
Front and rear parking assist.
八个安全气囊 自动手刹
Eight airbags. Automated braking.
-什么情况 安东尼 -我给卢利买♥♥的
- What's going on, Anthony? - I bought it for Luly.
我想让你送给她
And I want you to give it to her,
因为我害怕我送 她不接受
'cause I'm afraid if I try, she's not gonna take it,
她需要一辆安全的车
and she needs a safe car.
好吧
Okay.
这真的很冲动
This feels really impulsive.
她小的时候
When she was a baby,
斯科特
Scott was...
非常害怕把她放到自己开的车上
absolutely terrified to put her in the car he drove,
所以他千辛万苦
so he-- you know, he threw himself
找到了最安全的车
into figuring out the safest cars.
他还把食物都切成了小块
And he started cutting up her food real small
这样她就不会噎到
so she wouldn't choke...
在操场上跟着她
And followed her around the playground
这样她就不会伤到
so she wouldn't hurt herself, but...
他有着家长的直觉
He had parental instincts.
-我没有 -但没关系
- I didn't. - But that's okay.
你在帮我们
You were helping out.
没人想让你当爸爸
No one expected you to be a dad.
但现在我明白了
No, but now I get it.
她在黑暗中骑车
She's riding that bike in the dark.
太危险了 她会被撞倒的
It's--it's dangerous. She's gonna get hit.
她没事的
She's gonna be fine.
我们都在做最坏的打算
We are walking around expecting the worst
因为最坏的事情已经在我们身上发生过了
because the worst thing happened to us.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
生命不都是以悲剧结束
Life doesn't always end in tragedy.
有的时候人们活着 坏的事情会变好
Sometimes people live, and bad things get better.
罗宾 向我保证
Robin, just promise me--
安东尼 怎么了 你必须告诉我
Anthony, what is it? You have to tell me.
我不能
I can't.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
因为奥利弗认为你得了...
Because Oliver thinks that you have some--
-不 -因为如果你病了
- No. - Because if you are,
-我们可以一起克服 -我没有
- we can get through it. - I'm not.
是因为我吗
Is it me?
你对我有感觉吗
I mean, do you have feelings for me?
因为这很正常
Because that's totally normal.
我们一起经历了许多起起伏伏的事
We've been through something really intense together.
或许你直接说出来
And maybe if you just say it out loud,
压力就没那么大了
it'll lose its power.
-不是你 -那是什么
- It's not you. - What is it, then?
安东尼
Anthony...
看着我
just--just look at me.
看着我 告诉我
Hey, look at me and tell me.
说吧
Just say it.
卢利
Luly...
是我的孩子 罗宾
is my kid, Robin.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表