剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
他的故事亦是我的
我买♥♥了你喜爱的干红葡萄酒
I got your favorite Cab.
发现自己爸爸戒酒失败的这一天
Wine is a weird way to end the day
却以红酒来结束 这可真奇怪
you found out your dad fell off the wagon.
还有我妈妈可能会卖♥♥掉蟹棚
And my mom might sell the Crab Shack.
宝贝 我还以为我今天已经很累了
Wow, babe. I thought I had a long day.
是啊
Yeah.
今天早上我还是个作家 我爸爸还戒了23年酒
This morning I was a writer, and my dad was 23 years sober,
我们还会永远留着蟹棚
and we were keeping the Crab Shack forever.
现在我不知道了
Now I don't know.
我大部分时间都在玩单人纸牌和自怨自艾
I'm mostly just playing solitaire and feeling sorry for myself.
我也是
Me too.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
什么都还没发生
Nothing yet.
只是学生贷款...
It's just these student loans...
太多了
It's a lot.
我们会还清的
We're gonna pay it back.
你如此才华横溢
You're so talented,
而且你说过 是你的期末论文
and you said it was your final paper
给了他们去库勒-布朗斯维尔区的灵感
that gave them the idea to go to Cuyler-Brownsville.
你非比寻常
You're amazing,
你毕业时肯定会得到很多工作录取
and you are gonna get so many job offers when you graduate.
才华横溢的建筑师起薪是51735美元
Starting salary for a talented architect is $51,735.
你知道我还清75000美元要花多久吗
Do you know how long it's gonna take me to pay back 75 grand?
要很久
A long time.
-但你需要学位 -矛盾吧
- But you need your degree. - Yeah?
你知道吗
You know what?
你需要喝点红酒 我来开这瓶
You need some wine. I'm gonna open this bottle.
好的
Okay.
你想知道你♥爸♥爸喝醉时
Hey, you want to know what your dad was like
是什么样子 去问安东尼吧
when he drank, ask Anthony.
我赌那家伙什么都知道
I bet that dude knows all kinds of stuff.
快过来
Hustle up! All right.
西奥 我们跑个快攻 怎么做
Theo, we're gonna run a quick slam. What is that?
我把球扔掉 跑四米半
I drive off the ball, run five yards,
再以45度切入
and cut in a 45-degree angle.
好 JJ 你防守
Boom. JJ, you're on defense.
尽量不要让西奥吓到你 好吗
Try not to let Theo freak you, okay?
预备 开始
Ready? Go!
注意看 西奥 张开双手
Eyes, Theo. Extend your hands.
-好 -你抓到了
- Yes! - You caught it!
这就是我教你们的
That's what I'm talking about!
就是要这样
That's what I'm talking about! Mmm!
-我总是脚滑 -不是你的问题
- I kept sliding around. - Mmm. That's not your fault.
你穿的高帮鞋 应该穿钉鞋
You've got on high-tops. We'll get you some cleats.
但你有比这个更重要的东西
But you've got something that's way more important.
你的手拿球很稳
You got sticky fingers.
不是所有人都是这样的
Not a lot of people have that.
皮特来电
我们能再来一次吗
Hey, can we go again?
如果你想加入球队 就必须再来一次
We're gonna have to go again if you want to make the team.
-我想加入球队 -我听不到
- I want to make the team. - I can't hear you.
我想加入球队
I want to make the team!
就是这个态度
That's what I'm talking about!
好了 去吧
All right. Go long.
三角形走位
Make that triangle.
漂亮
There it is!
这绝对是
Well, this certainly will be
格拉德威尔最风景如画的地方
the most picturesque Gladwell location, easy.
说实话 我们的竞争对手是机场和购物中心
Well, to be fair, our competition is airports and strip malls.
-标准很低 -真是赤♥裸♥裸的侮辱
- Pretty low bar. - What a thinly veiled insult.
看来你参观完之后很中意
I take it you liked your tour?
当然 有什么不好的
Sure. What's not to like?
你在巴黎跟阿兰·杜卡斯学法国菜
You studied French cuisine under Alain Ducasse in Paris.
你查过我
You Googled me.
我只是好奇你怎么把
I'm just wondering how you parlayed the tutelage
米其林星级大厨的指导运用到格拉德威尔的
of a Michelin-starred chef into Gladwell.
不是谁都能创造出佩拉戈
Well, we can't all create Pelago
然后登上《主厨的餐桌》的舞台
and end up on "Chef's Table."
你也查过我
You Googled me, too.
不 我早就是你粉丝了
No. I was already a fan.
佩拉戈很特别 但蟹棚
Pelago's special, and the Crab Shack is,
不是佩拉戈
it's not Pelago.
你要知道侮辱蟹棚
Please understand that insulting the Crab Shack
就像说我家孩子丑一样
is like calling my baby ugly.
但它不是你的孩子
But it's not your baby.
是你朋友的
It was your friend's.
所以我还是要问 你在干什么 安东尼
So I do have to ask, what are you doing here, Anthony?
-回家 -不
- Coming back home. - No.
-网上说你家在芝加哥 -正是
- Internet says your home is Chicago. - Exactly.
我刚进那扇门的时候对南方美食一窍不通
I walked through those doors a virgin to Southern cooking.
从来没见过牡蛎 更别提要剥开了
Never seen an oyster, let alone shuck one,
然后我遇见了斯科特·佩里
and there was Scott Perry.
这个精瘦的南方人问我
This skinny Southern guy asking me
想不想尝尝南方海鲜煲
if I want a low country boil.
我当时想 "什么东西"
I was like, "A what?"
在这里的食物浓缩着萨凡纳文化
The food here is Savannah culture on a plate.
我们用就在那外面抓到的鱼
We source locally from fishermen right out there
因为我们了解本地人
because we know the locals...
因为我们就是本地人
because we are the locals.
这地方能感化别人
This place is an institution,
我想让它留在佩里家族
and I'm just trying to keep it in the Perry family.
佩里家对你来讲意义重大 对吗
Those Perrys mean a hell of a lot to you, don't they?
是的
Yeah. They do.
-亲爱的快看 我的旧头盔 -性感
- Babe, check it out, my old helmet. - Hot.
我要把它给西奥
Yeah, I think I'm gonna give it to Theo.
怎么了 你觉得我不应该给他吗
What? You don't think I should?
不 我只是觉得可能苔丝想要
No. It's just I think maybe Tess would want it.
亲爱的 苔丝又不打橄榄球
Babe, Tess doesn't play football.
我知道
I know.
好吧 那我不给他了
Okay, I won't give it to him.
不 你应该给他
No. You should give it to him.
你说得对 苔丝不打橄榄球
You're right. Tess doesn't play football.
你还在生气我早上迟到了吗
You still mad I was late tonight?
亲爱的 你真该看看他的脸
Babe, you should have seen his face.
他太喜欢了 我不能就这么走掉
He was so into it. I couldn't just walk away.
我知道 我没生气 我只是想你了
I know. I'm not mad. I just miss you.
你戴着真可爱
And you look adorable wearing that thing.
-谁想吃圣代 -冰淇淋
- Who wants a sundae? - Ice cream!
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
这是你的
That's you.
你告诉我们爸爸停止治疗的时候
You made a sundae bar when you told us
就做了圣代杯
Dad was stopping treatment.
-别扫兴 -妈妈有坏消息
- Don't be a bummer. - Mom's got bad news.
我能感觉到
I can smell it.
不是坏消息 就是消息
It's not bad news. It's just news.
有一家公♥司♥想买♥♥下蟹棚
There is a company that wants to buy the Crab Shack.
他们今天去参观了 他们很中意
They toured it today, and they liked what they saw.
但你拒绝了 对吧
But you said no, right?
这就是我们要决定的
Well, that's what we have to decide.
我就说是坏消息吧
I told you it was bad news.
所以我们要决定
So we're deciding whether or not
要不要抛弃蟹棚
to throw away the Crab Shack?
对 你想抛弃爸爸吗
Yeah. Do you want to throw away Dad?
不 宝贝 当然不
No, buddy. Of course not.
-但这个行为就是在把爸爸卖♥♥了 -卢利怎么想
- But you are selling him out. - What does Luly think?
说实话 她有点受不了
Honestly, she's having a hard time with it.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
我理解 但如果我们决定卖♥♥了
Fair, but if we did decide to sell,
我们还是可以去那里吃饭
we could still eat there.
只是让其他公♥司♥来管理
Some other company would just be in charge.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表