剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
The old grandpa dude-- What's his name?
拉里 他说你们就在做这个
Larry, he said that's what you guys are doing--
修缮房♥子
fixing houses.
是的
Yeah.
太好了 这是我的联♥系♥方式
Great, here's my contact information.
给我个报价 就可以开始了
Send me a bid, and let's get started.
我去拿点吃的
I'm gonna go get some food.
我刚刚有了第一个顾客
I just got my first paying customer.
因为你很棒
'Cause you're amazing.
我心里有嫁给你的这种冲动
And me having the sense to marry you--
一定是因为我爸爸正在照看着我
that's my dad looking out for me.
太棒了 天啊
So sweet. Oh, my God.
你们好
Hey.
-西奥做的吗 -是的
- Theo made this? - Yep.
-挺好吃的 对吗 -太好吃了
- It's good, right? - It's great.
-不喝你的汤吗 拉里 -挺好喝的
- Not eating your soup, Larry? - No, it's good.
我只是不饿
I'm just not hungry.
我有个提议
So I have a proposal to make.
西奥想学习厨艺
Theo wants to learn to cook.
萨凡纳没有一流的厨师学校
And there's not a first-rate cooking school in Savannah.
所以我要为他创造一所
So I'm gonna create one for him
就在蟹棚里
right here at the Crab Shack.
朱尔斯和他分手了
Jules broke up with him.
他觉得所有人都要离开他
He feels like everyone leaves him,
我想成为那个留下的人
and I want to be someone who doesn't leave.
我需要一个家庭
I need a family.
我并不是说生父 我知道我不是卢利的爸爸
And I'm not talking biology. I know I'm not Luly's dad.
但请让我回到委员会
But let me back on the Council.
让我成为那个 斯科特认为我能成为的人
Let me be the man that Scott always believed I could be,
安东尼 我不确定委员会还是否存在
Anthony, I'm not sure there even is a Council anymore.
已经一年了
I mean, it's--it's been a year.
除此之外 格拉德威尔肯定会同意重新雇佣你
And besides that, Gladwell would have to agree to hire you back.
我觉得该问问他们
Well, I think it's worth asking them.
这又是另一回事了
Well, that's another thing.
格拉德威尔的那个人讨厌我
The Gladwell guy hates me,
我...
and I'm...
我不知道玛戈还喜不喜欢我
Not sure Margot likes me much better either.
所以...
So...
我本来希望你 拉里
I was--I was hoping you, Larry,
能和克里斯聊聊 把事情对付过去
might be able to speak to Chris, smooth things over.
我们就不该卖♥♥给他们
We never should've sold it to them.
不 拉里
No, Larry.
不 卖♥♥掉这个地方是我做过的最棒的事
No, selling this place was the best thing I ever did.
如果这地方还归我的话
I mean, if I still owned it,
这场飓风就是压倒我的最后一根稻草
this hurricane might've been the last straw.
对我来说压力太大了
It would've been one thing too many for me.
但我知道他们很有钱
But knowing that they have deep pockets,
他们能打理好这个地方 这是上帝所赐
they can take care of this place, and that's a godsend.
这意味着斯科蒂的遗产能延续了
That means that Scotty's legacy can continue.
我们该为此对你表示感谢
And, hey, we have you to thank for that.
-拉里 -怎么了
- Larry... - Hey.
我们该为此对你表示感谢
We have you to thank for that.
别哭 我跟你说的是好事
Don't cry. I'm telling you a good thing.
罗宾
Robin.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
通往你家的路重新开放了
The road to your house is open.
如果你想的话 我可以送你去
If you want, I can take you there.
好
Yeah.
小心点
Watch your step.
♪ There's so much craziness ♪
♪ Surrounding me ♪
♪ There's so much going on ♪
♪ It gets hard to breathe ♪
♪ When all my faith has gone ♪
-房♥子还在 -是啊
- It's still standing. - Yep.
你介意我进去看看吗
Do you mind if I go in and look?
♪ You make it real for me ♪
♪ When I'm not sure of ♪
♪ My priorities ♪
♪ When I've lost sight of ♪
♪ Of where I'm meant to be ♪
♪ Like holy water ♪
♪ Washing over me ♪
♪ You make it real for me ♪
♪ And I'm ♪
♪ Running to you, baby ♪
♪ You are the only one ♪
♪ Who saved me ♪
♪ And that's why... ♪
♪ You make it real for me ♪
♪ When my head is strong ♪
♪ But my heart is weak ♪
♪ I'm full of arrogance ♪
♪ And uncertainty ♪
♪ When I can't find the words ♪
♪ You teach my heart to speak ♪
♪ You make it real for me, yeah ♪
♪ And I am ♪
♪ Running to you, baby ♪
♪ 'Cause you ♪
♪ Are the only one who saved me ♪
♪ And that's why ♪
♪ I've been missing you lately ♪
♪ 'Cause you make it real for me ♪
♪ And I am ♪
♪ Running to you, baby ♪
♪ 'Cause you ♪
♪ Are the only one who saved me ♪
♪ 'Cause you make it real for me ♪
♪ You make it real for me ♪
还记得我们刚搬来的时候吗
You remember when we first moved in?
整间房♥子破败不堪 简直就是灾难
This house was a disaster. It was so rundown.
你保证不会有事
You promised it'd be okay...
我们会让这里满是孩子 爱和欢笑
that we'd fill this place with kids, love, and laughter.
我们做到了
And...and we did.
我们做到了
We did it.
孩子们
The kids.
他们怎么样
How are they?
这会让他们难过一段时间
They're gonna have a hard time with this.
他们的东西都毁了
Their stuff's all ruined.
-但只是些东西而已 -只是些东西而已
- But... It's just stuff. - It's just stuff.
我还在坚持 斯科蒂
I'm still standing, Scotty.
我知道 你做得很好
I know. You're doing great.
你会为孩子们骄傲不已
You'd be so proud of the kids.
我们总是谈起你
We talk about you all the time.
我能听到
I hear you.
几个爸爸们...
The dads...
刚开始很难
That was hard at first.
但你是对的 我需要他们
But you were right-- I needed them.
我一直在想
I keep asking
你会不会原谅安东尼
if you'd forgive Anthony.
-我想我会 -我想你会
- I think I would. - I think you would.
你是个很好的人
You're such a good person.
我很幸运能拥有你
I'm so lucky that I had you.
因为你 我有了五个孩子
Because of you, I have five kids...
一帮老爸 而且...
And a pack of dads, and...
我的生活充满了爱
my life is full of so much love.
我遇到了一个人 萨姆
I met a guy-- Sam.
我喜欢他 甚至可能爱他
I like him. I might even love him.
我很快会把他介绍给孩子们
And pretty soon, I'm gonna introduce him to the kids.
你应该如此
You should.
你知道你是我的一生挚爱 对吗
You know you're the love of my life, right?
这一点永远不会改变
And that's never gonna change.
你该走了
You should go.
他在等你
He's waiting for you.
斯科特请我们加入委员会时
When Scott asked us to be on his council,
他曾说过 他并不需要我们
he said he didn't expect us
像他一样爱他的家人
to love his family the way he did,
但他认为我们会的
but he figured we would...
他是对的
and he was right.
房♥子怎么样
So the house--
很糟糕
It's bad, you guys.
但我们会没事的
But we are gonna be just fine.
-我的东西呢 -几乎都毁了
- My stuff? - It's pretty much ruined.
修房♥子的时候我们住在哪里
Where will we live while we fix it?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
那会修多久呢
Well, how long is it gonna take to fix?
也不知道 但我知道我们不会有事
Don't know yet, but I know that we are gonna be just fine
因为我们还有彼此
because we have each other.
-还有委员会 -没错
- And the Council. - That's right.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表