剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我当时正在处理一些私事
I was dealing with some personal stuff.
玛戈
Well, Margot...
-带我四处转转 -好的
- Show me around. - Yeah.
我们要在三点前赶到社工那儿
We need to get to the social worker's by 3:00.
你想在这儿见面 然后开车过去吗
You want to meet here and drive over?
好的 塞吉一小时前给他喂了90克奶
Okay. Sage gave him three ounces an hour ago.
我们把他放下之前
We got to get at least another ounce in him
至少要再喂他30克
before we put him down.
今天对我们来说应该是快乐的一天
This should be a happy day for us.
听着 奥利 我还是很紧张
Look, Ollie, I'm just stressed.
我昨晚没睡
I didn't sleep last night,
现在我觉得我是坏人
and right now I feel like I'm the bad guy here.
我要为塞吉做些牛油果吐司
I'm gonna make some avocado toast for Sage.
你要吗
Do you want some?
我没听你说话
I don't listen to you.
如果你说了我不想听的话
You say stuff, and if it isn't what I want to hear,
我就自动忽略了
I tune it out.
在你亲艾迪之前一直在说一些
You were saying all kind of stuff about our relationship
关于我们关系的事 我没有听
before you kissed Eddie, and I didn't listen.
我们怎么说回艾迪的事了
How are we back on Eddie?
因为我从未说过我很抱歉
Because I never said I was sorry...
很抱歉在你说你很孤独的时候
really sorry for not hearing you
没有认真听你说话
when you said you felt lonely,
但我真的很抱歉
but I am.
如果检测结果是阳性该怎么办
What if the test results come back positive?
-我们一起面对 -不
- We'll deal with it. - No.
我们不会的
We won't.
我们到时候就不在了
We won't be around.
会是苔莎照顾她病怏怏的弟弟
It'll be Tess who's dealing with her sick and dying brother,
根据我查阅的所有网站资料
who, according to all the websites that I consulted,
他很可能活不过35岁
could potentially die as early as 35.
好的 但如果我们
Okay, but what if we found out
在他2岁或者12岁时发现他患病怎么办
he had this when he was 2 or 12?
或者如果我们发现苔莎得了什么重病怎么办
Or what if we found out Tess had something serious, right?
-我们会给她治病的 -我知道
- We would deal with it. - I know.
因为她是我们的孩子 而他不是
Because she's our kid. He's not...
现在还不是
yet.
听着 我只是...
Look, I'm just...
我只希望有更多时间来理清头绪
I just wish I had more time to get my head wrapped around this.
塞吉刚跟我说这事的时候
You know, when Sage first told me about this,
我想象到的画面都是塞吉和孩子即将死去
all I could see was Sage dying and the baby dying.
但后来他出生了
But then he was born,
我看到了他的脸
and I saw his face.
他不会死的
And he's not dying.
我们得面对眼前的生活
We got to look at this life in front of us.
用心面对
I mean really look at it.
看看他的脸蛋
Look at his face.
-我看过了 -你没仔细看
- I have looked at it. - Not really.
你因为害怕而拒绝建立感情
You don't want to bond because you're scared,
但我告诉你 你得看看这小家伙
but I'm telling you-- you got to look at this guy.
这样吧 我去给塞吉做牛油果吐司
Okay, you know what? I'll make Sage avocado toast.
你来喂他 好吗
You...you just feed this guy, okay?
就这样...
Just...
有人给警♥察♥局送了水
Hey, some people are bringing water over to the police station.
-我就带了点过来 -太好了 谢谢
- I thought I'd bring some here. - Oh, great, thanks.
-不客气 -萨姆
- Yeah. - Sam?
你在这儿 我还想着去找你呢
Hey, there. I was hoping I'd run into you.
我好想你
I miss you.
萨姆 这是我女婿埃文
Sam, have you met my son-in-law Evan?
-埃文·诺里斯 -你好 萨姆·鲍尔温
- Evan Norris. - Hey. Sam Baldwin.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, nice to meet you.
-我得走了 -好吧
- I'm gonna go. - Okay.
-我不知道他就是埃文 -没事 没事
- I didn't know that was Evan. - No, it's okay, it's okay.
你觉得大家都知道咱俩的事了吗
Do you think everyone knows we're a thing?
这个...
Well...
安东尼肯定知道了 现在埃文也是
Anthony's onto us for sure, and now Evan is, too,
所以他肯定会告诉卢利
which means he and Luly are gonna talk about it.
然后卢利会把这事写到她的新专栏里
And then Luly will put it in her new column,
然后全镇的人就都知道了
and then the whole town will know.
-天啊 -天啊
- Wow. - Wow.
你是来告诉我可以回家的吧
Tell me that you're here to say I can go home.
还是太危险了 抱歉
It's still too dangerous. I'm sorry.
我只是担心会失去一切
I'm just so worried that I lost everything.
你有五个孩子
Well... you got five kids,
好几个爸爸
a bunch of dads,
还有个爱你的男人
and... you got a guy who loves you,
和一间能养活全镇人的蟹棚
and a Crab Shack that is gonna feed the whole town.
我觉得你拥有很多东西了
So I'd say you got a lot.
你刚才是不是偷偷表白了
Did you just bury the lede?
我不想吓到你的
Yeah, I didn't--I didn't want to freak you out.
我没吓到
Yeah, you didn't.
-回见 -回见
- See you. - See you.
♪ Ain't it a drag, babe ♪
♪ You're feeling so safe ♪
拉里 我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Larry, can I talk to you, please?
没问题 不过你得边走边说了
Yeah, sure. You got to walk, though.
我带霍普遛弯呢 她喜欢运动
I'm on Hope duty. She likes motion.
他们不打算重建了
They're not gonna rebuild.
-谁 -我们 格拉德威尔
- Who? - Us--uh, Gladwell.
克里斯·阿什福德说的 他是收♥购♥部的高级副总裁
That was Chris Ashford. He's the SVP of acquisitions.
他们不打算重建蟹棚
And they are not rebuilding the Crab Shack.
他们不满足于餐馆 想要做多元化投资组合
They want to diversify their portfolio beyond restaurants,
所以他们要建高层公♥寓♥
and so they're--they're gonna put in high-rise condos.
他们不能那么做 那里不是住♥宅♥区
They can't do that. It's not zoned for residential.
他们正在重新规划 一切已成定局了
They're having it re-zoned. It's happening.
他现在在哪
Where is he staying?
阿丽达酒店还是安达兹酒店
The Alida Hotel? The Andaz?
别这样 我本来不该告诉任何人的
Please don't, because I wasn't supposed to say anything to anybody.
他在阿丽达酒店
He's at the Alida.
你来推她 我去去就回
Keep her moving. This won't take me long.
皮特是不是以为要我们要在社工那边见面
Maybe Peter thinks he's meeting us at the social worker's?
我告诉过他在这里见面
I told him we were meeting here.
我给他发了短♥信♥ 留了言
I texted it to him. I left him a message.
-现在他不接电♥话♥了 -他是不是...
- Now he's not picking up. - Is he...
他是不是后悔了
Is he having second thoughts?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, he is,
但我以为我们已经说开了
but I thought we had worked it out.
没准他给我打了电♥话♥
You know what? Maybe, uh-- maybe he called my phone.
他来电了吗
Did he call?
没有 基因检测结果出来了
No, the genetic test results are back.
是格拉德韦尔集团的克里斯·阿什福德吗
Yeah, Chris Ashford, Gladwell Group?
是我 你好
Yeah. Oh, hey.
你是拉里吧 佩里"集团"的人
Larry, right? From the Perry conglomerate.
没错 是我 听着...
Yeah, that's right. Uh, listen...
我帮助你们公♥司♥谈妥了蟹棚
I helped negotiate the sale of the Crab Shack to your company.
格拉德威尔集团与佩里一家达成共识
And the Gladwell Group agreed to keep the Crab Shack running
以佩里一家认可的方式
in a manner that was in harmony
继续经营蟹棚
with the way the Perry family saw it--
作为一个卖♥♥实惠本地海鲜的地方
a place that sells well-priced local seafood,
而不是什么高层公♥寓♥
not high-rise condominiums.
请坐 我能请你喝一杯吗
Why don't you have a seat? Can I buy you a drink?
没必要这么尖酸刻薄
This doesn't have to be acrimonious.
确实没必要
No, it doesn't...
只要你能兑现你的承诺
as long as you live up to your end of the bargain.
听着 拉里 做实惠海鲜的买♥♥卖♥♥
Look, Larry, well-priced seafood doesn't make
不如高层公♥寓♥给公♥司♥带来的收益多
the company as much money as high-end condominiums.
这是生意 无关私人恩怨
This is business. It's not personal.
对我来说就是私人恩怨
It's personal to me.
我有个孙女
I have a granddaughter...
因为我做了错事 所以她不愿意见我
that I don't get to see because I screwed up.
我女儿一点也不信任我
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表