剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
My daughter has no faith in me.
佩里家则不然
The Perry family does.
当我建议他们卖♥♥掉蟹棚时
They trusted me when I suggested
我向他们保证 格拉德威尔集团
selling the Crab Shack, and I gave them my word
会保护斯科特的遗产 而他们相信了我
that the Gladwell Group would protect Scott's legacy.
也许你不该这么做
Well, you probably shouldn't have done that.
拜托 克里斯 我求你了
Please, Chris... I'm begging you.
别这样 这样也无济于事
Please don't. It's not gonna change anything.
你真的不想喝一杯吗
You sure you don't want a drink?
不了
No. No, I don't.
你没事吧
You okay?
不错 真不错
That's good. That's really good.
给
Here.
-你哭过了 -没有
- You been crying? - No.
我经常哭
I cry all the time.
我上个月基本是哭着在拉斯维加斯度过的
I spent the past month basically just crying in Vegas.
-你肯定想不到吧 -是啊 怎么会想得到
- Bet you didn't know that. - Yeah, how would I?
你没有回我电♥话♥
You didn't answer any of my calls.
我很抱歉 西奥
I'm sorry, Theo.
我很抱歉朱尔斯要去上大学了
And I'm sorry Jules is going to college.
-她和我分手了 -什么
- She broke up with me. - What?
-什么时候 -就刚刚
- When? - Just now.
她给我发了短♥信♥ 她不会回来了
She texted me. She's not coming home.
她说她想在亚特兰大度过学年
She said that she wants to finish her school year in Atlanta,
然后她会去加州
and then she's gonna go to California.
她觉得我们之间应该断干净
She thought we should make a clean break.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
随便吧
Whatever.
别这样
Hey, no.
我们不会这么做
We don't do that.
我们不会压抑自己 好吗
We don't minimize, okay?
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
来 哥们
Come here, buddy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉没回你电♥话♥ 很遗憾朱尔斯去上大学了
I'm sorry about me. I'm sorry about Jules.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm--I'm just sorry, okay?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
联♥系♥社工 告诉她我们不去了
Call the social worker. Tell her we're not coming.
好吧
Okay.
-爸 我很想你 -宝贝
- Daddy, I missed you. - Baby.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
你之前怎么没告诉我你们要去哪
Why didn't you tell me where you were going?
-我们担心死了 -我在车里想事情
- You had us worried sick. - I got in the car to think.
很快我意识到 我是要去接苔莎
And pretty soon I realized I was driving to pick up Tess.
苔莎 这是塞吉
Tess, this is Sage.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
她会进入我们的生活
She's gonna be in our life,
很快你就会和她熟悉了
so you're gonna know her pretty well.
这是汉普顿
And this is Hampton.
是你♥爸♥爸的决定
It was your dad's choice.
刚开始我不明白
I didn't see it at first...
直到我亲眼见到了他
until I really looked at him,
但这就是他
but it's who he is.
弗雷德·汉普顿曾是黑豹党员
Fred Hampton was a Black Panther.
他为自♥由♥而抗争 把生命献给了自己的信仰
He was a freedom fighter who gave his life for what he believed in.
我们要抚养汉普顿长大 让他知道这段历史
And we are gonna raise Hampton to know his history
成为一名坚强的黑人
and to be a strong black man.
但这并不意味着他会一直坚强
And that means he won't always be strong.
有时他也会感到懦弱和胆怯
He'll be scared and weak sometimes, too.
但这没关系
And that's okay.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry,
但我很想成为汉普顿的父亲
but I want to be Hampton's dad more than anything.
塞吉 你决定吧
Sage, it's up to you.
你看到过我们不完美的一面 不过...
You've seen a side of us that isn't perfect, but...
我们会爱他
we will love him.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我想要的不是完美的家长
I don't want perfect parents.
你们并不完美
And the fact that you aren't perfect
这反而让我觉得
actually makes me feel...
更好
better.
每个人都会经历磨难
Like, everybody has struggles.
反正我经历过
I mean, I do.
但把他交给你们 我觉得没问题
But I feel okay leaving him with you.
你想抱抱他吗
You want to hold him?
-好啊 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah, okay.
小心他的头
Watch his head.
皮特 你想知道结果吗
Peter, do you want to know the results?
没关系
It's okay.
就像奥利说的 会有疗法的
Like Ollie said, there will be a cure for this
因为我们会为研究筹款
because we are going to raise money for research,
我们会为塞吉和汉普顿找到治疗方法
and we are going to find a cure for Sage and for Hampton--
他没得病
He doesn't have it.
但你们看上去都很严肃 也很难过
But you all looked so sad and serious.
因为我们以为你会放弃
Because we thought you'd bailed.
我来了
I'm here.
我们还是会为塞吉找到疗法
And we're still gonna find a cure for Sage.
我们能拍个全家福吗
Can we do a family picture?
塞吉 过来
Sage, get over here.
来吧
Come on.
好了 各位 数到三 一起喊"汉普顿"
All right. Everybody, "Hampton" on three.
-一 二 三 -汉普顿
- One, two, three. - Hampton!
依然在此为萨凡纳服务
全场免费
你们看
Look at this, you guys.
感觉全萨凡纳的人都来了
It feels like all of Savannah's here.
太惊人了
It's amazing.
拉里来了 我的孩子呢
There's Larry. Where's my baby?
我刚刚去看过她 玛戈在里面照顾她
I just checked on her. Margot has her inside.
她正小憩呢 罗宾 我要和你谈谈
She's napping. Robin, I need to talk to you.
拉里 到处看看
Larry, look around.
斯科蒂要是看到社区的人们
Scotty would be so happy to see the way
都聚在蟹棚旁边 一定会很开心
the whole community's rallied around the Crab Shack.
我刚见到了苔莎 她告诉我了好消息
Hey, I just saw Tess. She told me the good news.
-恭喜 -他是我们的孩子了
- Congratulations. - Yep, he's ours.
这是汉普顿
This is Hampton.
你好 小汉普顿
Hey, little Hampton.
你有许多很棒的父亲
You know, you got some pretty cool dads there.
我能要求召开委员会会议吗
Listen, uh, can I call a Council meeting?
我有些话想说
I got some things I'd like to say.
天啊 这件大衣
Oh, my God. This coat.
有个人刚留下的
Some guy just dropped it off.
-很好看 -这是我爸的
- It's nice. - This was my dad's.
在他死后 我们把他许多衣服
We donated a bunch of his clothes
都捐给了一个二手商店
to a secondhand store after he died.
-这也太不可思议了吧 -我起鸡皮疙瘩了
- Wow, that's crazy. - I have chills.
有时我觉得他就在这儿
I have these moments, you know, where I know he's here.
现在 他就在这里
And right now he's here.
他在看着我
He's watching over me.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
并不是悲伤的感觉 想念他的感觉很好
It's not a sad feeling. It feels good to remember him.
我觉得这就是人们回应我文章的原因
I think that's why people are responding to my article.
他们想把死人留在身边
They want to be able to keep the people they lost alive.
你在这儿
There you are.
丹妮丝 你妈妈怎么样
Hey, Denise, uh, how's your mom?
我听说她家发大水了
I heard that she had a lot of water damage.
是的 我要把她接到亚特兰大 和我待在一起
Yeah, I'm--I'm taking her back to Atlanta with me.
不要 我们会想她的
Oh, no. We're gonna miss her.
她会回来的 但我们想让你们修缮她的房♥子
She'll be back, but we want you to do to her house
就像你们修缮自己的一样
what you did with yours.
修得又安全又漂亮
You know, make it all safe and pretty.
修理地基 把墙推倒 建个新洗手间
Fix the foundation, open up the walls, new bathroom.
那个老爷爷叫什么来着
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表