剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
我很想他的声音
I miss his voice.
他会直接打电♥话♥来说
You know the way he'd just call and say,
"癌症那事怎么样啦 奥利弗"
"How's the cancer business, Oliver?"
他声音可好听了
He had a great voice.
-我很抱歉 -不必如此
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
我很高兴你会想他
I'm glad you miss him.
我很高兴 原来不止我一个人在想他
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
不只有你在想他
You're not the only one.
所以你连自行车都不会骑 是吧
So you can't ride a bike, huh?
你觉得我已经准备好骑过整个街区了吗
Do you think I'm ready to go around the block?
是的
I do.
只要记住 由你掌控
Just remember you're in charge.
如果你害怕了 放下双脚就行
If you get scared, you just put your feet down.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
踏 踏 踏
Pedal, pedal, pedal,
踏 踏 走着
pedal, pedal. There you go.
你可以的
You got this.
你在踩踏板
You're pedaling.
你可以的
You've got this!
爸爸 我做到了 我会骑车了
Dad, I'm doing it. I'm riding a bike!
你做到了 JJ
You're doing it, JJ!
需要帮忙吗
You want some help?
你想帮就帮
It's up to you.
我还以为你被解雇了
Thought you got fired.
我知道我不是你的父亲 西奥
I know I'm not your dad, Theo.
但我是位父亲
But I am a dad.
我的孩子都长大成人了
My kids are all grown up.
安德鲁住在西海岸
Andrew lives on the West Coast.
我们一年聊上几次 不算太多 但是
We talk a few times a year. Not much, but...
他能接我的电♥话♥ 我就已经很感激了
I'm grateful that he takes my calls.
劳伦就不接
Lauren won't.
我已经快六年没联♥系♥过她了
It's been almost six years since I've had any contact with her.
我算不上是很好的父亲
I wasn't a very good dad.
也算不上是很好的丈夫
I wasn't a very good husband either.
我前妻告诉我 要是我不戒酒 她就跟我离婚
My ex-wife told me I had to stop drinking or she'd divorce me.
但我没能戒酒
Well, I didn't stop drinking.
我没有为我的家人抗争
Instead of fighting for my family,
却让自己被逐出家门
I let myself get fired.
孩子 我很后悔
Boy, I regret that.
这次我不会再让自己这么容易被逐出去了
So I'm not gonna let myself get fired so easily this time.
真差劲
That sucks.
差劲 拜托 西奥
Sucks? Come on, Theo.
你可以想出比差劲更好的词
You can do better than sucks.
我知道你不喜欢我的词汇课
I mean, I know you don't like my vocabulary lessons,
但你可以 听着
but you can--look--
"拉里 作为一个家长 你真的很..." 什么
"Larry, as a parent, you were really..." What?
你可以填空 随便用什么脏话都行
You can fill in the sentence. Call me any bad word you want.
可恶
Abhorrent.
糟糕透顶
Ghastly.
令人讨厌
Abominable.
我很可恶
I was abhorrent,
糟糕透顶 并且令人讨厌
ghastly, and abominable.
我也真的很差劲
And I really suck.
很好 托尼 上火烤
That looks great, Tony. Now fire it up.
-安东尼 -米其林的人来了吗
- Anthony. - Are the Michelin people here?
没有
Not exactly.
夏洛特 你在这里干什么
Charlotte. What are you--
你好 安东尼
Hi, Anthony.
这是凯伦和菲比
This is Karen and Phoebe,
我们在DNA线状结构网上相匹配
and we matched on DNA thread,
于是我们见了面 非常棒
and we met and it was cool
凯伦想确保我们的安全
and Karen wanted to make sure we were safe,
所以她带我们来了这里 我妈妈就在这里
so she dropped us here, where my mom is.
如果她出去采购了
If she went out to shop,
我们可以在这里等着
we can just hang and wait.
太好了
Good, uh.
是啊 她还没回来
Yeah, she is still out.
但是 谢谢你们
But, um, thank you.
我是安东尼·拉维尔 接下来交给我吧
I'm Anthony Lavelle. I can take it from here.
好的
Okay, then.
认识你真的很高兴 夏洛特
Well, it was really fun to meet you, Charlotte.
你也是 苔丝
And you, too, Tess.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye.
再见
Bye.
-谢谢你表现得如此镇静 -太冷静了
- Thank you for being so cool. - So cool.
我妈妈还不知道我来这儿了 我们得
My mom doesn't know I'm here, and we need to get
赶回公交站 然后回家了 所以
to the bus station and get back home, so....
我来叫优步
I'm ordering an Uber.
你成年了吗
What are you, an adult?
没有吧
Hm? No.
我也许很冷静 但还没那么冷静
I may be cool, but I'm not that cool.
我要给你们的爸爸妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm calling your mom and your dads.
然后亲自开车送你们回家
And I'm driving you back home myself.
-丹尼 两杯邓波儿鸡尾酒 -没问题
- Hey, Danny. Two Shirley Temples. - You got that.
真的没事 我们可以坐公交车回去
Really. We can take the bus.
今晚不是有个大评论家要来吗
Don't you have a big critic coming in tonight?
你知道吗
You know what?
他们只能在没有我的情况下通过认证了
They're just gonna have to get by without me.
就像龙♥卷♥风♥来了一样
It's like a tornado hit.
看来你不仅有200件毛衣
Turns out you don't have 200 sweaters.
还有更多
You have more.
开始分类了
Start sorting.
你最多只能带十件毛衣
You can bring no more than ten.
-埃文 -卢
- Evan. - Lu!
只有18平♥米♥ 你必须狠下心做取舍
200 square feet. We gotta be ruthless.
你说得对
Right.
米歇尔怎么样了
Uh, how'd it go with Michelle?
我不知道
I don't know.
听她讲我爸爸的故事 简直让我...
Hearing her tell me stories about my dad made me...
我也不知道
I don't know.
让你怎么了
Made you what?
只是
It's just...
我一直都想搬去纽约
I always wanted to move to New York...
给杂♥志♥写文章 感觉应该挺酷的
To write in magazines, thinking it would be cool.
但现实是
But, in reality, it's like,
我只会写唇彩风格的潜在变化趋势
I'm just gonna be writing about the latent trend in lip gloss.
我不明白 宝贝
I don't get, um--baby.
这和你♥爸♥爸有什么关系
What does this have to do with your dad?
我想写关于他的故事
I wanna write the story of him,
还有我去年的故事
and the story of me this past year,
如果故事发生在这儿 为什么还要去纽约
and why go to New York if the story's here?
我不想搬去纽约了
I don't want to move to New York.
什么
What?
我昨天还明确地问过你
I literally asked you yesterday, point blank,
"你希望这样吗" 然后你说"是的"
"Do you wanna do this?" And you said, "Yes."
我昨天没有意识到
I didn't know yesterday.
而我们当时必须做决定
And we had to make a decision.
如果你还是想搬去纽约 那就搬啊
And if you still want to move to New York, we can.
是啊 这主意棒极了
Oh, yeah. That's a great idea.
我们搬过去吧 这样你就能好好享受痛苦了
Let's just move, so you can be miserable.
那你想怎么样
Well, what do you want to do?
我想知道你在想什么
I wanna know what you're thinking.
我不是告诉你我在想什么了吗
I'm telling you what I'm thinking.
不 你只是说出了自己的人生决定
No, you're announcing your decision about your life.
-这是我们的生活 -我知道
- This is our life. - I know.
我一直想了解你的内心
And I've been trying to figure you out.
我想让你快乐
I'm trying to make you happy!
能做的我都尝试了
I'm trying to do everything.
我把整个公♥寓♥的行李都打包好了
I packed our entire apartment!
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表