剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
-好了 我们说了该说的... -你明白了吗
- Okay, we've said our piece-- - Do you understand?!
告诉我你明白了
Tell me you understand!
明白了
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得走了
I have to go.
刚刚还不错
That was good.
感觉不错
Felt good.
你听好我的想法
Now you're gonna listen to what I think.
-安东尼 别说了... -赶紧去挽回你的婚姻
- Anthony, please-- - Go fix your marriage!
你要和那个白♥痴♥吵吗
You're fighting with that idiot?
去挽回你的婚姻
Fight for your marriage.
-我在努力 -不 你没有
- I am! - No, you're not.
你在自怜自艾
You're feeling sorry for yourself.
我不想再谈这个了
I'm not talking about this.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
比这要复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
回答问题 你爱不爱他
Answer the question. Do you love him?
是的 我爱他
Yes. Yes, I love him.
你根本不知道自己有多幸运
You have no idea how lucky you are.
走吧 我送你回家
Come on. Driving you home.
车在外面了 大家都在等我们
Car's outside. Everybody's waiting for us.
我们走吧
Let's go.
收养机构给我发了封邮件
I got an email from the adoption agency.
在除夕夜吗
On New Year's Eve?
我知道这挺奇怪的
I know. It's weird.
我不敢打开看 你能读出来吗
I'm scared to open it. Can you read it?
但不要显露出任何面部表情
But, like, don't have an expression on your face.
怎么了 是坏消息吗
What? Is it bad?
是不是因为我主动联♥系♥那家人 让他们生气了
Is the family mad that I reached out to them?
我现在能有面部表情了吗
Can I have an expression on my face now?
可以
Yes.
他们重新考虑过了 他们想见你
They reconsidered. They want to meet you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-亲爱的 -他们想见我吗
- Baby. - They want to meet me?
太好了
That's great.
天哪 我得赶紧回他们邮件
Oh, my God. I gotta respond right now.
又多了一件事可以庆祝
Even more reason to celebrate.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
但作为一名警♥察♥
But as a cop,
我一直带着锤子 而且会一直找钉子锤
I always have a hammer, and I'm looking for nails.
当我回家的时候
And you know, my wife wanted me
我妻子想让我把锤子放在一边
to put the hammer away when I got home.
-是啊 -或者把锤子给她
- Yeah. - Or at least give it to her.
我不愿意
And I wouldn't
她会生气 然后我们就会吵架
and she'd get mad and we'd fight.
嫁给警♥察♥不是件容易的事
It's just--it's not easy being married to a cop.
嫁给医生也不是容易的事
Yeah, it's not easy being married to a doctor, either.
我也喜欢锤钉子
I like hammering nails, too.
当你面对生死的时候
I mean, you know, you're dealing with life and death.
多少都会沾染一点上帝情结
You get a little bit of a god complex
当你回家时 你必须放下这种情结
that you have to put down when you get home and--yeah.
如果不是为了孩子
Well, if it wasn't for the kids...
你说过 我们应该把一切都告诉对方
Look, you said we should tell each other everything.
就在我们到这之前 我在送孩子的时候
Right before we came here, as I was dropping the kids off,
突如其来地
out of the blue,
她说她想和我重新开始试试
she said she wants to try again.
你想再试试吗
And do you want to try again?
我们之前经历过了
We've been down this road before.
先是尝试 然后失败
You know, we try, and we fail, you know?
我们在很年轻的时候就结婚了
And we got married at such a young age.
现在我们已经变成了完全不同的人
We are just totally different people now.
你没有回答问题
You didn't answer my question.
你想再试试吗
Do you want to try again?
我倾向于挽回
I'm inclined to save things,
但我才刚刚和你见面
but I'm also a guy who just met you.
萨姆
Oh, Sam.
我不想搞砸这次约会
I did not want to ruin this date.
有意思的是 你是第一个
I think what's funny is that you're the first guy
我没在心里和斯科特作比较的人
that I haven't compared to Scott.
我没有立刻想到"他没斯科特高
You know, I didn't immediately think, "He's not as tall
也没斯科特风趣幽默"
or as funny or as smart as Scott,"
你只是萨姆
and you were just Sam.
但现在 我把你和斯科特作比较
But now, I'm comparing you to Scott
因为他总是把孩子放在第一位
because Scott put his kids first.
无时不刻都会
Always. Every time, and...
你也一样
and so do you.
你得努力尝试挽回你的婚姻
I mean you have to try and save your marriage.
哪怕只有一丝希望
You know, if there's even a shred of a chance of fixing things,
为了孩子 你该这么做
you just--you do, for your kids.
我只是
I just...
真希望我可以对你说
I just wish I could tell you,
"罗宾 别马上就去找另一个萨姆"
"Robin, don't find another Sam too quickly."
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
先让我提前十分钟走
Maybe give me a ten-minute head start,
因为那个服务员已经有点忙不过来了
because that valet out there is swamped,
我也没法和你一起等车
and I don't think I could stand to wait for my car with you.
天哪 如果能更轻松一点就好了
Oh, man, I wish I could make this easier.
没办法
You can't.
去别的地方待一会 好吗
Just find another place to run for a while, okay?
你好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我喜欢这个 是你做的吗
I love these. You make 'em?
是的 请给其他人也留点
I did, so please save some for everybody else.
我见到了你的朋友迈克尔
And I met your friend Michael.
他很幽默
He's hilarious.
我还见了他的妻子
And I saw his wife...
-佩吉 -佩吉
- Paige. - Paige.
我很喜欢他们
Yeah. I love them.
你喜欢我的蟹饼 也喜欢我的朋友
You love my crab cakes, and you love my friends.
你不爱我
You don't love me.
-我没这么说 -你不必说出口
- I didn't say that. - No, you didn't have to.
当我在平安夜和你表白的时候
When I told you that I loved you on Christmas Eve,
我说过 你可以等到自己也有感觉的时候再告诉我
and I said just wait and tell me when you felt it,
我的意思是
what I meant was feel it,
尽快♥感♥觉到 然后告诉我
and tell me soon.
日子一天天过去 你也没开口
And every day that you don't, it...
这让我感觉很悬殊
you know, it feels uneven.
我
And I...
我喜欢你的笑
I love your smile and your laugh
你吻我的方式 还有你的想法
and how you kiss me, the way you think,
你的烹饪手法 你与孩子们的相处方式
the way you cook, the way you are with the kids.
在你身边感受着这一切 令人十分陶醉
All that, it's just it's intoxicating to be around.
但现在 这种醉意消失了
But now, like, the drunk has worn off.
我开始宿醉了
And I'm hungover and it feels...
感觉很糟糕
it feels bad.
我决定收回那句话
So I'll just take it back.
我也不爱你
I don't love you, either.
我马上就上去 好吗
I'll be up in a minute, okay?
好
Okay.
亲爱的 怎么还没睡
Babe, what are you still doing up,
你穿的是什么
and what are you wearing?
承诺中蕴含着力量
There's power in commitment.
传统中蕴含着意义
There's meaning in tradition.
团结中蕴含着力量
There's strength in community.
什么
What?
我的誓词
My vows.
我在礼服的口袋里找到的
I found them in the pocket of the tux.
我们选择举办一场大型婚礼
We've chosen to have a large wedding,
因为我们想让誓言响彻云霄
because we want to shout to the heavens,
我们彼此相爱 毫无异议
in no uncertain terms, that we love each other.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表