剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
结论是 我们的治疗是正确的
The conclusion was, we treated him correctly,
我们已经无能为力了
and there was nothing more we could've done.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我会去的 我应该去的
I mean, I would've gone. I should've gone.
我不确定 我不想让你难过
I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to upset you.
但你还是让我难过了
And yet you did.
我得走了
I need to go.
听着 这很棘手 罗宾
Look, this is tricky, Rob.
我是说 我该谈论斯科特吗
I mean, do I talk about Scott?
我不该谈论斯科特吗
Do I not talk about Scott?
我想敏感一点
I wanna be sensitive.
不如只做我的朋友怎么样
How about just being my friend?
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
昨天感觉可不是这样
It didn't feel that way yesterday.
我邀请你去和JJ骑自行车
I asked you to take a bike ride with JJ,
而你犹豫了 基本上就是在拒绝
and you hesitated, which is basically a no.
-我不知道怎么说... -答应
- I didn't know to say that-- - Yes!
你应该答应
You say yes!
这是他第一次和爸爸一起骑自行车
This is his first father/son bike ride
还是一个失去父亲的儿子
as a son without a father.
你知道的 你该答应的
And you knew that. And you should've said yes.
我的朋友就会这么做...
That's what my friend would've done--
我不能骑自行车
I can't ride a bike!
什么
What?
我小时候试过 但总是摔 所以我放弃了
When I was little, I tried, and I kept falling, so I quit.
所以你邀请我陪JJ...
So when you asked me about JJ--
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me that?
因为我很羞愧
Because I'm ashamed.
羞愧你不会骑自行车吗
That you can't ride a bike?
我不喜欢失败
I don't like failing at things.
我不会骑自行车 我救不了斯科特
And I can't ride a bike, and I couldn't save Scott.
我也一直让你失望
And I just keep failing you.
好吧 我该...
Oh, okay. I have to--
去吧
Go.
我们日后继续聊 好吗
We're gonna pick this up. All right?
你觉得她会喜欢我吗
Do you think she'll like me?
你劝我逃课
You talked me into skipping school
搭巴士来亚特兰大
and taking a bus to Atlanta.
你是个反叛者 可以说是我认识的最酷的人
You're a rebel and basically the coolest person I know.
她当然会喜欢你
Of course she'll like you.
那是她们
That's them.
-你们好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hi.
-我是夏洛特 -你好
- I'm Charlotte. - Hi.
-这是我的朋友 苔丝 -你好
- This is my friend, Tess. - Hi.
你一定是菲比
You must be Phoebe.
你好
Hi.
你♥爸♥妈呢 我以为他们会来
Where are your parents? I assumed they'd be here.
他们来了
Oh, yeah. They were.
我是说 我妈妈来了
I mean, my mom was.
她把我们放到这儿 然后她去拜访朋友了
She dropped us here, and then she went to visit her friend.
没错 他在市区里开着一间餐馆
Yeah, he owns a restaurant downtown.
好吧
Oh, okay.
所以 我猜我们在中国一定有一位
Um, so, I guess we share a great-great-great grandparent
相同的曾祖父
somewhere in China.
我妈妈比我更痴迷于DNA
Oh, my mom is way more into the DNA stuff than me.
真好
Cool.
我是五岁时被领养的
I was adopted when I was five.
我来这儿做心脏手术 我妈妈是个医生
I came here for heart surgery, and my mom's a doctor.
事情就是这样发生的
So that's how that happened.
我婴儿时期就被领养了
I was adopted when I was a baby.
真好
Oh, cool.
关于餐巾环 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the napkin rings.
-我越界了 -没关系
- I overstepped. - It's okay.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
其实我知道我在想什么
Actually, I do know what I was thinking.
我在想你♥爸♥爸
I was thinking about your dad.
我们第一天上大学就开始约会
You know, we, uh-- we basically started dating the first day of college,
那年的感恩节
and on Thanksgiving that year,
他来我家
he came over to my house
因为 你知道的 他的家人...
because, you know, his family was--
不太好 我知道
Not great. I know.
所以 我妈妈在桌上准备好餐巾
So, my mom had set the table with cloth napkins,
还有餐巾环
and the napkin rings,
大家用餐巾环 而不是厨房♥用纸
and your dad was blown away that people use cloth napkins
你♥爸♥爸震惊了
and not--you know-- paper towels from the roll,
而且竟然真的有心甘情愿地
and that there were families that actually
坐在一起吃晚饭的家庭
sat down and ate dinner together. Willingly.
他一直坚持落座吃饭
He was such a stickler for the sit-down dinner,
现在我知道为什么了
and now I know where it came from.
我知道你和我从没有聊过
I know you and I have never ever really had the
关于"我为什么遗弃你"这个话题
"Here's why I gave you up" conversation.
我们也不用聊
And we don't have to.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
只是如果你想知道的话
It's just if you ever...
我可以告诉你
want to know.
我不想
I don't.
我无意冒犯
I don't mean to be rude,
但我真的不想知道你为什么要遗弃我
but I really don't need to know why you gave me up.
我爸告诉我 你还没有准备好当母亲
My dad told me that you weren't ready to be a mom,
但他已经准备好当父亲了
and that he was ready to be a dad,
这些对我来说就够了
and that's enough for me.
我九岁时知道这些就够了
It was enough for me when I was nine,
我现在也不需要知道更多
and it's enough for me now.
好吧
Okay.
你很直截了当
You're very direct.
你很像你♥爸♥爸
You're like your dad.
我其实是从我妈那里学来的
I actually get that from my mom.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your text.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
一个患病率与死亡率讨论会
An M&M.
我有个问题
I have a question.
罗宾
Robin.
-你要点我发言吗 -够了
- You gonna call on me? - Stop it.
他在肝部和肺部的病变可以局部切除吗
Were the lesions in his liver and lungs amenable to local resection?
罗宾
Robin.
可以吗
Were they?
不可以
No.
-免疫治疗可以挽救他的性命吗 -我不想
- And was immunotherapy considered as salvage therapy? - I'm not--
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
别再折磨 惩罚自己了 奥利
Stop torturing and punishing yourself, Ollie.
我刚刚读了患病率与死亡率讨论会报告
I just read the M&M report.
你尽力了 尽力都不够用来形容你了
You did everything. You did more than everything.
我没能治好他
I didn't cure him.
我曾看着他的眼睛 向他保证我会治好他
I looked him in the eye and I promised him.
你骗了他
You lied.
我也是
So did I.
我们是医生 奥利
We're doctors, Ollie.
我们看了扫描结果 我们知道数据
We saw the scans. We know the stats.
我们知道事实 我们不愿相信
We knew. We didn't wanna believe it,
所以我们告诉彼此我们可以救他
so we told each other that we could save him.
那是出于善意
That was a kindness.
并非犯罪 朋友之间就该如此
Not a crime. That's what friends do.
现在我想让你变回从前的那个朋友
And now I need my friend back.
你最近在我身边都如履薄冰
You've been walking on eggshells around me.
你得停下
I need you to stop.
我真的很想他 罗宾
I really miss him, Rob.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我想他的...
I miss his...
这话听起来会很奇怪 但是
Okay, this is gonna sound weird, but...
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表