剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
You gotta make it a game.
我缺的就是这种反馈
See, this is the kind of feedback that's been lacking.
我要的就是这个
This is what I've been asking for.
但你不能做的是
But, what you really can't do
在没有和我商量下 就去找他的老师谈话
is talk to his teachers without consulting me.
好 记下了
Okay. Noted.
委员会是有磨合过程的
Look, figuring out this Council is a process.
不过只要沟通得当 我们可以做出调整
But with better communication, we can make adjusts.
不 不要再调整了
No. No more adjusts.
我的孩子们要调整适应的事情够多了
My kids have enough to adjust to.
他们已经受到了足够的伤害
And they're hurting enough
不能再施加更多的失落和不快了
without adding more upsets and letdowns on top of it.
我上周和安东尼谈过爽约的事了
Look, I talked to Anthony about cancelling last week.
你今天和他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him about it today?
因为他得赶回亚特兰大
Because he had to rush back to Atlanta
给一些评论家做饭
to cook for some critic.
这无法接受
You know, that's just-- that's unacceptable.
是吗 因为我已经接受了
Is it? Because I'm accepting it.
他有工作 有自己的生活
He has a job. He has a life.
奥利也一样 对吗
So does Ollie, right?
他们不能一收到消息 就把身边的事都放下
They can't just drop everything at a moment's notice,
就算为了JJ也不行
not even for JJ,
我可爱的小家伙
my sweet little guy who just...
只想有个爸爸教他骑自行车
wants a dad to teach him how to ride a bike.
没问题 我们能做到
Done and done. That we can do.
不 你不行
No, you can't.
因为你们不是他的爸爸
Because you guys aren't his dads.
斯科特才是
Scott was.
我们是他的委员会
And we're his Council,
在你的领导之下
under your direction,
-但我们需要你的认同 -我的认同 拉里
- but we need your buy-in. - My buy-in, Larry.
告诉我们你想要什么
Just tell us what you want.
我想要斯科特
I want Scott.
我想告诉他西奥很伤心
I wanna tell him that Theo's upset.
我想告诉他夏洛特很害怕
I wanna tell him that Charlotte's scared.
我想告诉他我很失落 因为卢利要走了
I wanna tell him that I'm sad that Luly's leaving.
我想让他教JJ骑自行车
And I want him to teach JJ how to ride a bike.
我想要我的丈夫回来
I want my husband back!
委员会是他的主意
This Council was his idea,
从理论上来看 确实很不错
and in theory, it's great.
但现实就是不行
The reality is, it's just not working.
拜托 罗宾
Please, Robin.
别让我们散伙
Please, don't-- don't pull the rip cord, just...
-继续雇我们 -我办不到
- employ us! - I can't!
我从一开始就没有雇过你
I never hired you in the first place.
但如果你想听到你被解雇了 拉里
But if you need to hear that you're fired, Larry,
那么 "你被解雇了 拉里"
then, "You're fired, Larry."
告诉其他的爸爸
Tell the other dads.
从现在开始 我要一个人抚养我的孩子
I'm gonna raise my kids on my own from now on.
孩子们 早上好
Well, good morning, all my kids.
-你穿着垃圾袋 -没错
- You're wearing a garbage bag. - I am.
我不希望把霍普的早饭弄一身
I didn't want to get Hope's breakfast all over me.
爸爸通常会穿围裙
Dad usually wore an apron.
我找不到 而且我赶时间
I couldn't find one, and I was in a hurry.
我有一个病人
I have a patient who's dilated
宫口扩张四厘米 马上要生产了
to four centimeters, and she's going fast!
我要送霍普去日托中心
So I'm gonna take Hope to daycare.
西奥 你能送JJ和夏洛特去学校吗
Theo, can you please take JJ and Charlotte to school?
通常是皮特开车送我们
Peter usually drives us.
我知道 但今天是西奥送
Well, I know, but today, Theo's gonna do it.
感谢你们自己拿自己的早饭
So thank you for getting your own breakfast.
如果可以的话 去上学之前
If you please, clean up the kitchen
把厨房♥打扫干净
before you go to school.
我们应该联♥系♥卢利 让她过来
We should call Luly and have her come over.
卢利在收拾去纽约的行李
Well, Luly's packing for New York.
她的派对就在今晚
Oh, and her party's tonight.
我应该有足够的时间赶回家 如果没赶上
I should be home in plenty of time, but if not,
你们俩能摆放一下桌椅吗
will you two please set up the table and chairs?
我们可以打给拉里
We could call Larry.
他喜欢做这种事
He likes doing stuff like that.
是吗 我觉得我们不需要委员会
Yeah, I don't think we need the Council.
对吗
Right?
我们有彼此
We've got each other.
你把委员会解雇了吗
Did you fire the Council?
他们也有自己的生活
Look, they've got their own lives,
还有他们自己的家人 我们也一样
and their own families, and so do we.
我以为他们就是家人
I thought they were family.
没错
They are.
但不是我们的家人
They're just not our family.
对吗 他们和我们没有血缘关系
Right? They're not related to us.
我和你也没有血缘关系
I'm not related to you.
不 我们有 你是我的女儿
Yes, you are. You're my daughter.
又不是亲生的
Not biologically,
就像委员会 他们虽然和我们没有血缘关系
just like the Council isn't biologically our family,
但爸爸希望他们成为我们的家人
but Dad wanted them to be.
小夏 我们还是会和爸爸们见面的 好吗
Char, we're still gonna see the dads, okay?
只是没有那么频繁
Just not as much.
冷静点 各位 没那么糟
Chill, you guys. It's not so bad.
拉里不会再每日一词了
No more daily words from Larry.
词汇还是有的
Oh, there will be vocab.
别以为我解雇了委员会 你就不背词汇了
Don't think that ends just because I fired the Council.
-所以你确实解雇了他们 -各位 一切都很好
- So you did fire them. - Guys, everything's fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be great.
我爱你们
I love you, I love you, I love you.
祝你们一天愉快
Have a great day.
你还穿着垃圾袋呢
You're still wearing a garbage bag.
柯林斯之家咖啡酒馆
卢利
Luly!
天哪 你真美
Uh, God, you're so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
想来杯咖啡吗
Do you want a coffee?
不了 我得去收拾行李
No, I have to pack.
下周我要搬去纽约
I'm moving to New York next week.
这些很漂亮
Uh, these are so beautiful,
礼物很周到 但是...
and the gift was so thoughtful, but--
我最近搬回萨凡纳
Well, I just, you know, recently moved back to Savannah,
然后我找到了它们
and I found them.
它们是传家宝
They're family heirlooms.
是吗
Yeah?
它们大概蕴含了很多家族历史
They probably have a lot of family history.
感觉应该留在你家里
Feels like they should stay in your family.
当然
Of course.
我希望你至少留下了那些照片
Well, I--I hope that you'll keep the pictures, at least.
什么照片
What pictures?
你♥爸♥爸的照片
Of your dad.
很久之前的
From a million years ago.
我觉得你会想留着
I thought, um, you'd like to have them.
天啊 他的发型
Oh, my God, his hair.
那是你♥爸♥爸把我介绍给安东尼的第一天
Oh, that is actually the first day your dad introduced me to Anthony.
过来 坐下吧
Come on. Sit down.
我请你喝杯咖啡
I'll buy you a coffee.
好
Okay.
我听说你解雇了委员会
So I hear you fired the Council.
这意味着你也炒了我这个朋友吗
Does that mean I'm fired as your friend, too?
我现在的感觉并不友好
I'm not feeling really friendly right now.
我知道我最近表现得很怪
I know I've been acting weird.
实际上 奥利 我有个病人临产
Honestly, Ollie, I have a patient in labor.
随时都会有人叫我
I'm gonna get paged any minute.
我只是... 我需要...
And I just--I need--
我昨天举♥行♥了患病率与死亡率讨论会
I had an M&M yesterday.
你讲了斯科特的案例
You presented Scott's case.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表