剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
妈妈 听我说...
Ma, listen--
你排第二 妈妈
You're a close second, Mom.
但她是最重要的
But, yes, she is.
我们商量过的 你上大学
We had a plan-- college.
我知道你有个梦想 要修复这个社区
And I know you have dreams about fixing up this neighborhood,
但你甚至负担不起这个房♥子
but you can't even afford this house,
更别说买♥♥别的了
let alone buy more.
如果我能买♥♥下这座房♥子 我就可以去银行贷款...
Well, if I can get this one done, I can get a bank loan--
没人会给一个没有大学文凭的黑人贷款的
No one's going to give a black man without a college degree a loan.
我可能会
I might.
我觉得你有部分责任 安妮
I think you're partially responsible for this, Anne.
你的教堂也是白手起家
You built your church from nothing,
他目睹了全程
and he watched you do it.
你们做的是同一件事
Y'all are both doing the same thing,
回馈社会 建造社区
giving back, building community.
很鼓舞人心
It's inspiring,
所以我想投资
which is why I'd like to come in as an investor.
好了 安娜贝尔
All right, Anabelle.
她是你的妈妈
This is your mommy.
你是不是知道柯蒂斯的情况 但没告诉我
Do you know anything about Curtis, and you're just not telling me?
我什么都没听说
I haven't heard anything.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
他都没呼吸了
He wasn't breathing.
他们把他抬上救护车时 他都没呼吸了
When they put him in the ambulance, he wasn't breathing.
卡米拉 他的主刀医生很优秀
Camilla, his surgeon is fantastic.
你能去看看他吗
Will you go check on him?
当然
Of course.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道该去哪儿了
I had nowhere else to go.
我的房♥间变成霍普的婴儿房♥了
My room got turned into Hope's nursery.
难道不是因为你和埃文有了一座大房♥子吗
Isn't that because you have, like, a whole house with Evan?
他认为我有父亲情结
He thinks I have daddy issues.
可以
Well, duh.
加入俱乐部吧
Join the club.
我们有时候同时有十个父亲
We've got, like, ten dads
有时候没有
and no dads at the same time.
你和埃文还好吗
Are you and Evan okay?
会好的
We will be.
我认为
I think.
我是说我希望
I mean, I hope.
我要...
I'm just gonna...
我明天再去处理
I'm just gonna deal with it tomorrow.
我今晚要住在这里
I'm gonna stay here tonight.
记得爸爸以前经常说什么吗
But remember what Dad used to always say?
-别引用《小妇人》 -别让太阳照耀你的怒火
- Do not quote "Little Women"! - Do not let the sun go down on your anger.
我其实在引用爸爸引用《小妇人》
And I'm actually quoting Dad quoting "Little Women."
这有很大的区别
There's a big difference.
-天啊 你太烦人了 -因为我是对的
- God, you're annoying! - Because I'm right.
我其实总是对的
I'm--I'm always right, actually.
-你并不总是对的 -总是对的
- You're not always right. - Always.
但这次我同意
But I'll give you this one.
加比 怎么样了
Gabby. How'd it go?
我正要去和他的配偶谈话
I'm on my way to speak to his spouse.
她刚刚生完孩子
Well, she just had a baby, so just--
有多严重
how bad is it?
你跟我说 我去告诉她
Just tell me, and I'll tell her.
柯蒂斯情况很好 他没事的
Curtis did great. He's gonna be fine.
什么
What?
虽然他的脾脏破裂了
I mean, he's down a spleen,
但他的昏迷指数和化验结果
but his GCS and his labs
已经在术后趋于正常
have already normalized post-surgery,
所以我认为他会痊愈
so I expect a full recovery.
抱歉 我没想到
Uh, sorry. I wasn't expecting that.
我们都死了
We're all dead.
安东尼
Anthony.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
我认为是《哈姆雷特》最后的死亡戏
I think it's the death scene from "Hamlet".
JJ是雷欧提斯 带着他有毒的圆形浮条
JJ's Laertes, and he's trying to kill Hamlet
想杀掉哈姆雷特
with his poison-tipped pool noodle,
夏洛特是死掉的欧菲莉亚
and Charlotte is dead Ophelia.
等等 她复活了
Oh, wait, wait. She's resurrected.
安东尼
Hey, Anthony!
我是来看《恋恋笔记本》的
I came to watch "The Notebook".
现在吗
Right now?
-是的 但是... -我们能明天看吗
- Yeah, but, um-- - Can we do it tomorrow?
可以
Yeah.
好吧 明天
Sure, tomorrow.
你离远点
Hey, you stay away!
你还好吗
Hey, man, are you okay?
不好
No.
-我要跟你谈谈 -让我走吧 求你了
- I need to talk to you. - Just let me go, please.
卢利和斯科特的血型匹配结果
Luly's blood type isn't compatible
显示他们没有父女关系
with a paternal relationship to Scott.
斯科特生病的时候 我们考虑一种试验性的治疗方案
When Scott was sick, we considered an experimental treatment.
我们抽了孩子们的血 为了寻找血小板捐献者
We took blood from all the kids to look for a platelet donor,
但斯科特病情恶化了
but Scott took a turn for the worse,
我也就没再继续
and I never followed up...
直到现在
until now.
我得走了
I have to go.
自己去拉斯维加斯吗
To Vegas, alone?
安东尼 这担子对你自己来说太重了
Look, Anthony, this is too much to carry by yourself.
会害死你的
This will kill you.
我不能告诉她
I can't tell her.
你也不行
And neither can you.
那就留下 我们一起想办法解决
Okay, stay. We'll figure it out together.
你帮我挽救了我的婚姻 也让我帮帮你
You helped save my marriage. Let me help you.
不
No.
安东尼 你是我的朋友 我不能让你这么离开
Hey, Anthony, you're my friend. I can't let you go like this.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们只不过都认识一位已故的人
We're just two guys who knew a guy who died.
别弄得跟你的事一样
Don't be making this your business.
这是我的问题 我要去处理
This is my problem, and I'm dealing with it.
把我的胳膊放开
Now let go of my arm.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
他出轨米歇尔了
He had an affair with Michelle.
你能想象到安东尼要一直瞒下去吗
Can you imagine holding on to that as long as Anthony has?
我的天 罗宾会察觉出来的
Oh, my God, Robin's gonna sense something's off.
我得告诉她 对吗
I got to tell her, right?
我们能回到几个小时前
Can we just go back to a couple of hours ago
那时候斯科特还是卢利的生父
when Scott was Luly's bio-dad?
我真想回到那个世界
I really want to go back to that world.
太纯洁了
So innocent.
这孩子今天非常棒
The kids were fantastic today...
互相支持着
just having each other's backs.
所以我想要个孩子
That's why I want a baby.
一个孩子
A baby?
我们真的想要个孩子吗
Do we really want a baby?
你想在又开始打退堂鼓了吗
Oh, so now you're having second thoughts?
你之前是对的
Well, you were right before.
我们的生活现在很好
Our lives are so good right now.
看到这个家庭去年都经历了什么
Seeing what this family's been through for the last year,
他们将要经历的安东尼的事情
what they're about to go through with this Anthony stuff...
让我望而却步
makes me want to just stop.
在我们过得好的时候止步
You know? Quit while we're ahead.
为什么要冒险呢
Why tempt fate?
刚收到了社工的邮件
We just got an email from the social worker.
我们被一个预产期在七周后的母亲选中了
We've been chosen by a birth mother who's due in seven weeks.
我们有一天时间来决定是否想要这个孩子
We have 24 hours to decide if we want the baby.
我想来查看一下那个家庭
Hey, I just wanted to check on the family.
他们很好
Oh, uh, yeah, they're fine.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表