剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
好吧 我们进去吧
Okay. Let's do this.
♪ Throw me a rope ♪
♪ Oh, I keep fallen down ♪
我发现我很讨厌医院
I think I just hate this hospital is what I'm realizing.
我不知道我们还能不能进去
I don't know if I can go back inside.
我理解
I get that.
我妈妈在我家楼下的娱乐室里自杀了
My mom killed herself in the downstairs playroom at my house.
我以前的芭比洋♥房♥♥就在那里
Like, where my old Barbie mansions are.
我许多年都不能进去
I couldn't go in there for years
因为那里就像被诅咒了一样
because it felt cursed, or something.
有一天 我的吉他老师说
And then, one day, my guitar teacher was like,
"我们应该进去弹
"we should play in here.
里面的音响效果很好" 之类的
It's got great acoustics," or whatever.
如果这么说会很尴尬
It was gonna to be too awkward to be like,
"不去 我就是在那里发现了我妈妈的尸体"
"No, that's where I found my mom's dead body."
所以我和老师进去了 然后学了吉他
So, I went in there with my teacher, and I learned guitar.
现在我很喜欢那个房♥间
And now I love that room.
我在里面的时候一直在想妈妈
I think about my mom all the time when I'm in there,
不是她死去的模样 而是她活着的时候
and not the dead version of her, but the alive version.
边唱边跳 而我却把《日升之屋》这首歌♥唱得一塌糊涂
Dancing and singing while I utterly shred "House of the Rising Sun".
一个地方只会有你给予它的力量
A place only has the power that you give it.
我觉得我妈妈会很喜欢你
I think my mom would really love you.
我很喜欢你
I really love you.
我也喜欢你
I really love you, too.
我不知道如果你没来的话 我会做什么
I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here.
♪ Just can't get enough, no, I ♪
♪ Oh, I feel you in my bones ♪
♪ Just can't get enough, no, I ♪
♪ Oh, I feel you in my bones ♪
事情变得很难看 律师 法庭
Things got ugly. The lawyers, court.
我选择站在我最好的朋友那边
I chose to stand by my best friend,
但这给你们造成的伤害
but the hurt that it caused you folks,
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
忠诚是一方面 撒谎是另一方面
Loyalty is one thing. Lying is another.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们上诉了你父亲抚养权的案子
We challenged your father's custody case.
那个时候他还在饮酒
At the time, he was an active alcoholic.
没有收养能力
Unfit.
我知道他早就开始戒酒了
I know he struggled early on with sobriety,
但这和安东尼有什么关系
but what does that have to do with Anthony?
她不知道 威尔 他们没告诉她
She doesn't know, Will. They kept it from her.
没告诉我什么
Kept what from me?
我是你♥爸♥爸的品德信誉见证人
I was your dad's character witness.
法官问我你父亲戒没戒酒的时候
So when the judge asked me if your dad was sober...
我撒谎了
I lied.
我说他几个月没喝酒了
I said he'd been clean for months.
这不是事实
That wasn't true.
如果你说出事实
And if you'd told the truth,
我就会被他们俩抚养长大
then I would've been raised by these guys.
或许吧
Maybe.
我的生活建立在谎言之上
My life is built on a lie.
不不不 事实证明你的生活很好
No, no, no, your life turned out fine.
你父亲解酒是迟早的事
Your dad's getting sober was a prayer answered.
那时候我不想认为那是个谎言
At the time, I didn't wanna believe it was a lie.
我想把它看作是正确的事
I wanted to believe it was the right thing to do.
这明显是有待商榷的
And that, obviously, is debatable,
但确实是这样 你有权知道
but it happened, and you deserve to know that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我永远也无法弥补
I know I can never make that right.
你已经弥补了
You just did.
感谢你们在小时候收养了我
Thank you for taking me in as a baby
现在还欢迎我到来
and for welcoming me now.
这个家的大门永远向你敞开
This home is always open to you.
我不惊讶你是名作家
I'm not surprised you're a writer.
我一直想把这本书给你
I always dreamed of passing this book on to you.
最蓝的眼睛
托妮·莫里森
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
你对法官撒谎了
You lied to a judge!
你对他们撒谎了 他们是全世界最好的人
You lied to them, the sweetest people on the planet!
-没错 我撒谎了 -在法庭上
- Yeah, I lied. - In court.
再来一次我也会撒谎的 很抱歉伤害到了他们
And I'd do it again. I am sorry that it hurt them.
抱歉伤害了你 但我不后悔这么做
I'm sorry it hurt you, but I'm not sorry I did it.
不后悔
I'm not.
太多了 安东尼
It's just a lot a lot, Anthony.
要消化的东西太多了
It's a lot to process,
我竟然不知道这件事
and the fact that I didn't know that.
你没告诉我这段故事 我问你事实的时候
You didn't tell me that part! When I asked for the truth,
这件事零零碎碎地浮现在我的脑海里
it comes out in dribs and drabs, and in my head,
我在想 你还有什么没告诉我
I'm thinking, what else are you not telling me?
我还有什么需要知道的吗
Is there something else that I should know?
我的天 夏洛特在做手术
Oh, my God. Charlotte's in surgery.
搭桥手术结束
Let's take her off bypass.
我们第一次到这个平台上的时候
The first time we were up on this platform,
你很害怕 不敢跳
you were too scared to jump.
我还是很害怕
I'm still scared.
但你现在不一样了
But you're a different girl now.
你更强壮 更聪明 年龄更大了
You're stronger, wiser, older.
跳出去 穿上比基尼 别退缩
Take the leap, wear the bikini. Don't hold back.
你是个会谈尤克里里的女孩
You're the girl with the ukulele.
-但如果... -如果什么
- But what if-- - What if what?
你妈妈打电♥话♥告诉我
When your mom called to tell me
她遇到了一个病怏怏的小姑娘 她想领养
that she met this sick little girl that she wanted to adopt,
我心里有许多如果
I had all the what-ifs,
但我到医院
but when I went to the hospital,
看到你的时候 你知道你干了什么吗
and I saw you, do you know you did?
-我对你微笑 -没错
- I smiled at you. - That's right.
你向我展示了你的内心
You showed me who you were.
就是这样 就是这样的微笑
There it is. There's that smile.
这个微笑能征服一切
That smile that could conquer anything.
我还是很害怕
I'm still scared.
但你必须要做
But you gotta do it, anyway.
医生为什么这么久还不出来
Why is the doctor taking so long to come out?
因为要花点时间修复她的心脏
Because it takes time to fix a heart.
医生为什么这么久还不出来
Why is it taking so long for the doctor to come out?
因为要花点时间修复她的心脏
Because it takes time to fix a heart.
卢利 我们能聊聊吗
Luly, can we talk?
说什么 我要继续下去吗
And say what? I need to move on?
我知道
I know that.
我不能一直为自己感到难过
I can't keep feeling sorry for myself.
我有个很棒的家庭 很棒的丈夫
I've got a great family, a great husband,
我需要专注于生活中那些好的事情
and I need to focus on the good things in my life.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
或许吧 但我需要时间
Probably. But I need time.
当然
Of course.
我现在需要专注于夏洛特
And I need to focus on Charlotte right now.
想些积极的事
Positive thoughts.
那我让你一个人待会儿
I'll leave you alone.
我真想念这个
I miss this.
这里的景观 水的味道
This view, the smell of the water.
总能让我心神宁静
It always brought me peace.
如果遇到了困难 你就到这里来
When things get hard, you come down here,
因为当你看到这幅美景
because nothing's impossible
没有什么是不可能的
when you're lookin' out at that.
你能挺过去的
You're gonna get through this.
敞开心扉
Let people in.
让人们看看真实的你
Let them meet the real you.
有人爱你 大家深爱着你
You're loved. You're so loved.
接受这些爱 充满着惊喜
Be open to it. It's full of surprises.
别走 爸爸
Please don't go, Dad.
我就在这儿 夏夏
I'm here, Char-Char.
我一直在这里
I'm always here.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表