剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Hey, Sam.
服饰不错
Nice costume.
你认识他
You know him?
对 我有时候跑步会见到他
Yeah, I see him running sometimes.
那不是服饰 对吧 怎么了
That's not a costume, is it? What's going on?
也许我们该私下谈谈
Um, maybe we should speak in private.
没关系 他们都是家人
No, no, it's fine. These guys are family.
你们吓到我了 怎么回事
You guys are scaring me. What's going on?
你儿子和他朋友在墓地喝酒
Your son was drinking with his friends in the cemetery.
-什么 -但他没有开车
- What? - But he wasn't driving,
而且只是初犯 所以我只给他个警告
and it's his first offense, so I only gave him a warning.
但下一次 我不会这么心软了
But next time, I'm not gonna be so nice.
-好的 长官 -你喝了多少
- Yes, sir. - How much did you drink?
-几乎没喝 -你跟谁在一起
- Hardly anything. - Who were you with?
-我不知道 -他留下了
- I don't know. - He stayed.
他的朋友跑了
His friends ran.
总得有人承担责任
Somebody had to take the hit.
我明白你要保护自己的朋友
Hey, I understand protecting your friends, okay?
但你和你朋友要知道
But you and your friends need to understand
未成年饮酒可能导致
that underage drinking can lead
各种危险的情况
to all kinds of dangerous stuff.
西奥 上楼去
Theo, get upstairs.
各位 能让我单独跟他谈谈吗
Guys, can you give me a minute?
他又累又害怕 也许等他睡过后
He's tired and scared, so maybe save the grilling
再对他进行审问吧
till he gets some sleep, you know?
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop?
对 而你是西奥的妈妈
Yeah, yeah, and you're Theo's mom.
对
Yeah.
感恩节
-感恩节的时候委员会来吗 -当然
- So is the Council coming for Thanksgiving? - Yeah, of course,
-这会把我妈♥逼♥疯 -为什么
- and that's gonna make my mom crazy. - Why?
好吧 我妈以前是个演员
Well, okay, so my mom was an actress.
正经又唱又跳的演员
Like a real, live, singing and dancing,
住在纽约
living in New York actress.
她被选入出演一部百老汇音乐剧
And she got cast in this Broadway musical.
真不错
That's so cool.
但之后她被替补演员取代
And then she was replaced by her understudy
那时音乐剧还在费城预演呢
while the show was still in previews in Philadelphia.
真糟糕
That's so terrible.
对 所以她退出了演艺界
Right. So she quit show business.
留在了费城 遇见了我爸
She stayed in Philly. She met my dad.
结了婚 有了孩子
She got married. She had kids.
幸福的结局
Happy ending.
然后他离开了她 跟她的好友玛西亚好上了
And then he left her for her best friend Marcia.
悲惨的结局
Tragic ending.
对 所以现在她觉得委员会在取代她
Yeah. So now she thinks the Council is replacing her.
我没料到会有这样的反转
Well, I did not see that twist coming.
是啊 她每次来看我
Well, yeah. Whenever she visits,
都抱怨没人需要她了
she complains that she's not needed,
然后我会难过 最后我俩都泣不成声
and then I get upset, and we both end up crying.
她要来六周 那可有的哭了
She's here six weeks. That's a lot of crying.
不 因为这次我们都会忙着
No. Because we will both be too busy
让孩子们不要注意到
distracting the kids from the giant,
斯科特节日不在这件大事
gaping Scott-size hole missing from the holidays.
说到孩子 我的西奥怎么样了
Speaking of kids, how's my boy Theo?
你的西奥在家禁足呢
Your boy Theo's been under house arrest,
不过我打算... 你们警♥察♥的术语是什么来着
but I'm about to-- what's the cop lingo
"提前释放"
for "Early release"?
我们就说"提前释放"
We say "Early release."
你还挺幽默啊
Oh, you're funny.
-外婆 -帕特里夏
- Grandma! - Patricia!
我们来啦
Oh, gobble, gobble.
大孩子都在哪呢
Where are the big kids?
他们还在睡觉
Oh, the teenagers are still sleeping.
要我说是在赖床吧
Oversleeping, I'd say.
外婆 做个两次单脚尖旋转
Grandma, do a double pirouette.
不行了 外婆老了做不动了
Oh, no. I'm getting too old for that.
不 你才不老
No, you aren't.
你知道我外婆能做两次单脚尖旋转吗
Did you know my grandma can do a double pirouette?
我不知道 但我也不意外
I did not, but I'm not surprised.
JJ总是炫耀我 她是我最大的粉丝
JJ's always bragging on me. She's my biggest fan.
-妈 -糟了
- Mom. - Oh, shoot.
别说 我记得你说的
Now, don't tell me. I remember what you said.
如果我搞错了JJ的性别 别大惊小怪
If I misgender JJ, don't make a big deal out of it.
道个歉翻篇就行
I just apologize and move on.
JJ 对不起
JJ, I'm sorry.
我想说他是我最大的粉丝
I meant to say he's my biggest fan.
怎么样 可以吗
How's that? Okay?
算是个开始
That's a start.
好了 别在外面磨蹭了
Yeah, so let's stop dilly-dallying.
该开始做饭了
It's time to get cooking,
除非高级主厨先生想接手
unless Mr. Fancy Pants chef is taking over.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding?
我听说了你做饭超棒
I've heard what a great cook you are.
我还打算从你这儿偷学一两手呢
I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two from you.
说得好 帅小伙
Oh, good answer, handsome.
奥利弗 你的情人呢
Hey, Oliver. Where's your better half?
他晚点到
He'll be here later.
小罗 我的宝贝
Rob, my love.
-看到你真好 -谢谢
- Good to see you. - Thanks.
你看起来很疲惫
You look tired.
把孩子给我
Give me that baby.
可爱的小宝宝
Oh, the cute baby.
谁是最可爱的小宝宝
Who is the cutest baby, huh?
我老妈来了
And my mom's here.
一切都不错
So yeah. Things are good.
那就好 听着很棒
Good. It sounds great.
写作和买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I mean, writing and house buying.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
谢谢 外婆
Thanks, Grandma.
我妈告诉过你 在我小时候
Did my mom tell you about the family
领养我的那个家庭吗
that adopted me when I was a baby?
-我上次听说你想安排一次见面 -对
- The last I heard, you were trying to set up a meeting? - Yeah.
几天前我收到了邮件 他们不想见我
I got an email a few days ago. They don't want to meet me.
-那是他们的损失 -你们在说卡尔霍恩家吗
- That's their loss. - You're talking about the Calhouns, right?
我跟她说了 你已经有了许多家人了
I told her. Look, you've already got enough family.
几天来都有兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I mean, brothers and sisters for days.
有妈妈 有生母 有我妈妈 有外婆
A mom, a birth mom, my mom, a grandma.
整个父亲委员会
Whole council of dads.
还有这个爱你的男人 看看这张脸
And this man who loves you. Look at that face.
-我们都爱这张脸 -对 我们都爱这张脸
- Oh, we love this face! - Yes, we love this face.
-这张脸来告诉你我们要去我妈家 -什么
- Well, this face came to tell you we gotta go to my mom's. - What?
-我们会赶回来吃派的 -好吧
- We'll be back in time for pie. - Okay.
不过 小卢 记住 是他们的损失
But hey, Lu, remember. Their loss.
-谢谢 外婆 -玩得开心
- Thanks, Grandma. - Have fun.
好了 我需要有人来切火鸡
Okay. I need someone to carve the turkey,
有人来做土豆泥 你是哪位
someone to mash the potatoes-- who are you?
-你好 我是玛戈 -她是我带来的
- Oh, hi. I'm Margot. - She's with me.
-很高兴认识你 玛戈 你很漂亮 -妈
- Ah, nice to meet you, Margot. You're very pretty. - Mom!
怎么了 我不能说别人漂亮吗
What? I can't say someone's pretty?
-我来切火鸡 -我来做土豆泥
- I'll carve. - I'll mash.
奥利弗可以坐在这里 悄悄地看
Oliver can stay here and secretly check
-他手♥机♥上的橄榄球比分 -好主意
- football scores on his phone. - Ooh, good idea.
你已经三天没检查邮箱了
You forget to answer the mail for three days,
广♥告♥册都堆积成山了
it's a catalog explosion.
你和皮特看上去还不错
You and Peter seem okay.
是啊 我正在解决我的信任问题
Yeah. I'm working through my trust stuff.
他也承认了自己的问题 所以我们...
He's owned up to his part, so we're--
感恩节快乐
艾迪发来的短♥信♥
A text from Eddie.
西奥的期中考试成绩
Theo's midterm grades.
-皮特 -西奥
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表