剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
妈妈 我们给你做了斯科蒂
Hey, Mom, we made you a Scotty.
怎么回事啊
What is going on here?
都是我们抓来的
It's farm to table.
你知道揉螃蟹肚子就能让它睡着吗
Did you know you can rub a crab's belly to make it fall asleep?
它现在没睡着
It's not asleep right now.
它已经死了 因为我们抓到了它
It's dead because we caught it.
西奥呢 他没和你们一起去吗
Where's Theo? He didn't go with you guys?
他生你气了 因为你不让他打橄榄球
He's mad you won't let him do football.
-他去布兰登那里了 -他的损失
- He went to Brandon's. - His loss.
安东尼教我们怎么做爸爸的特制酱
Anthony taught us how to make Dad's special sauce.
是吗
He did, huh?
我能和安东尼单独聊会儿吗
Can I talk to Anthony for one second alone?
谢谢你们
And thank you. Thank you.
-没事 -好
- Of course. - Okay.
你还真够狠
You are ruthless.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
想通过三明治和我的孩子来拉我的票
Trying to sway my vote with a sandwich and my children.
不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
尝一口试试
Why don't you take a bite?
罗宾 蟹棚就是斯科特
Robin, the Crab Shack is Scott.
你走进那扇门 里面有他的灵魂
You walk in that door, and it's haunted.
那里的每一处都有他的影子 我能看到
I see him in every inch of that place.
这就是他
It's who he was.
我们也是以此让他继续活着
It's how we can keep him alive.
他已经死了 安东尼
He's not alive, Anthony.
虽然我们
As much as we may wish it
希望他还活着 但他不会回来了
and want him to be, he's not coming back.
我们只能接受这个事实
And we have to accept that,
我都忘了这有多好吃了
I forgot how good this is.
这三明治怎么回事
What is it about this sandwich?
是斯科特
It's Scott.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
-好好睡一觉 好吗 -好的
- Just sleep on it, okay? - Okay.
醒醒 西奥
Wake up, Theo.
-走开 -不
- Go away. - No.
注意安全 把成绩提上来
Be safe, okay? And keep your grades up.
你要是脑震荡了 我就把它收走
The first concussion, this goes away.
你同意我打橄榄球了吗
You're gonna let me play football?
与我的判断相反 但是我同意了
Against my better judgment, yes.
"事实是
"The truth is,
他注视着宝宝的双眼 然后逃走了"
he looked into the eyes of the baby and ran."
"他很害怕 两个月后 当他回来时
"He was scared, and when he returned two months later
从收养我的夫妇身边带走了我"
And ripped me from the couple who had adopted me."
"他还是很害怕
"He was still scared.
我得弄清楚他到底是谁"
I have to figure out who he was."
"更重要的是
"More importantly...
我得弄清楚自己是谁"
I have to figure out who I am."
库勒-布朗斯维尔区
我们站在这片圣土之上
We're on hallowed ground,
我想告诉大家我的答案
and I wanted to give you guys my answer here.
安东尼 你说得没错
Anthony, you're right.
我走进门的那一刻 我就感受到了斯科蒂
I feel Scotty the minute I walk in the door.
那个地方
You know, it's...
是他第一次 也是最后一次
where he got his first paycheck...
领薪水的地方
and his last,
还有
and...
那也是他单膝跪地
It's where he got down on one knee
向我求婚的地方
and asked me to marry him.
这是我们家的起源地
It's where our whole family started.
但留着这个地方也不能让他死而复生 对吗
But keeping this place isn't gonna bring him back, is it?
我想请求你们保留他的记忆
So I'm asking you to help keep his memory alive.
我需要你们保留这里的所有与众不同
I need you to preserve what makes this place special
并且好好照看这个地方
and really take care of it.
如果你们能这么做
And if you'll do that...
那我就签字
then I'll sign.
可以做到
It's doable.
这里有很多东西
There are so many things
我们已经很喜欢了
we already like about this place as is.
说实话 我们非常希望安东尼留下来
In fact, we very much would like Anthony to stay on
帮我们过渡一下
and see us through the transition.
他能够带来稳定和收益
He adds stability and value.
如果能让他同意留下来一年
And so, if we can get him to agree to one year,
那我们就可以成交了
then I would say we have a deal.
这要求可不小
That's a big ask.
安东尼 如果你接受不了
Anthony, if that's too big,
-我理解 -你确定这是你想要的吗
- I get it. - You sure this is what you want?
我不能活在过去里
I can't live in the past.
我得向前进
I got to keep moving forward.
看来你们可以成交了
Then I guess you got yourself a deal.
那我们今晚
So I'll see you tonight
在苔莎的家长会上见面吧
at Tess's parent-teacher conference?
什么时候来着
When is it again?
-五点 -五点吗
- 5:00. - 5:00?
谁安排的时间
Who schedules these things?
我五点还没下班呢
5:00 is still the workday.
能替我去一下吗 宝贝
Can you cover for me, babe?
-行 -谢了
- Sure. - Thank you.
现在是中午
You know, it's noon now.
也是上班时间 你不还是来了
That's the workday, too, but you're here.
我必须来
Well, I had to be here.
不
No.
是你自己要来 就像你选择了和西奥打球
You chose to be here, like you chose to run plays with Theo.
皮特 别这样
Peter, come on.
你以为我想
Do you think I want to be the guy
嫉妒刚刚失去父亲的一家人吗
who's jealous of the family that just lost their dad?
我不喜欢这种感觉
I hate feeling like this.
我可以为你和苔莎挤出更多时间
I can make more time for you and Tess.
你只需要开口就行
All you got to do is ask.
我开过口了 但你总是没空
I have asked, but you're always slammed,
罗宾让你抽点时间
and Robin asks you to find some time,
突然间 你就有空了
and, magically, time appears.
我要说的不对你可以反驳
Tell me I'm wrong.
我也希望自己说得不对
I want to be wrong.
是啊 但你没说错
Yeah, you're not wrong.
谢谢你留下来 帮助格拉德威尔
Thanks for sticking it out here--Gladwell and all.
-你没生气吗 -不 我妈妈希望如此
- You're not mad? - No. It's what my mom wants.
我还得感谢你 因为他们喜欢我的故事
And I need to thank you because they liked my story.
-谁 -我的写作小组
- Who? - My writers' group.
组长说我的故事有一种生猛的愤怒 但这是褒义
The leader says it's angry and raw, in a good way.
愤怒
Angry?
我生我父亲的气 因为他隐瞒了事实
I'm pissed at my dad for hiding the truth.
这话还挺难说出口
Wow, that's hard to even say aloud.
你是唯一帮过我的人
You were the only one that helped me.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
她觉得我可以出一本回忆录
She thinks I may have a memoir in me.
她说我对于童年的重大发现
She says the fact that I just made
非常令人兴奋
this big childhood discovery is exciting,
说不定会有更多的发现
and it could lead to more discoveries.
总之 她的评价还要更高一点
Anyway, she said it better than that.
她叫我鲨鱼
She called me a shark.
-鲨鱼 -没错
- A shark? - Yeah.
走在捕捉真♥相♥的道路上
On the hunt for the truth.
谢谢你帮我成为鲨鱼
Thank you for helping me be a shark.
你觉得那个叫玛戈的女人
Do you think that Margo lady's
会留下这些鲨鱼吗
gonna keep the alligators?
我可以替它们说几句好话
Well, I can put in a good word on their behalf.
艾薇 我们的桌子收拾好了
Ivy, our table's ready.
-你好 JJ -你好 艾薇
- Hi, JJ. - Hi, Ivy.
你想喂鳄鱼吗
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表