剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
部队注意 两人一组
All right, troops. Travel in twos.
擦亮眼睛 然后拜托 千万千万
Keep your eyes open, and for God's sake,
护好脖子
protect the neck.
嘿 Keri
Hey, Keri.
好消息 检察官准备起诉Haggerty
Great news: the DA's going to press charges against Haggerty.
我听说了 真的太棒了 谢谢你们
I heard. That's awesome. Thank you, guys.
这些箱子怎么回事 准备换一张好一点的办公桌
Hey, what's with the boxes? Moving to a better desk?
配上更好的管家 和更多的迷你酥馅饼吗
With a better butler and more of those mini quiches?
不是 我得把东西搬回家 我辞职了
No, I'm taking my stuff home. I had to quit.
什 么
Whaaat?
什么意思 为什么辞职 公♥司♥逼你走吗
What do you mean, you quit? Are they forcing you out?
- 这可是犯法的 - 没有
- Because that's illegal. - No, they're not.
但是整个环境都变了
But the whole atmosphere here has changed.
大家都把我当作受害者或者叛徒
Everybody looks at me like I'm either a victim or a traitor.
非工作相关的群聊我都没法加入
I mean, I'm not even on any of the non-work group texts.
昨晚"放屁男"邀请了所有人喝威士忌 抽雪茄
And last night Beefer invited everybody over for whiskey and cigars,
除了我
and I wasn't included.
我是说 不能和"放屁男"一起玩
Well, I mean, is not hanging out with Beefer
真的算惩罚吗
really a punishment, per se?
我知道 但是如果"放屁男"不邀请我喝威士忌抽雪茄
Yeah, but if I'm not at Beefer's for whiskey and cigars,
那"思乐冰"和"小脚轮"也不会邀请我去拉斯维加斯
then I don't get invited to Vegas with Slurpie and Trundle,
"屁痕"更不会邀请我去他的烧烤聚会
and I'm definitely not at Skidmark's pig roast.
天 这些昵称起的也太烂了
Man, these nicknames are just bad.
"屁痕"其实是我起的
I actually came up with Skidmark.
联♥系♥背景故事的话还挺好笑的
It's very funny if you know the back story.
- 他拉屎拉到裤子里了吗 - 是的
- He pooped his pants? - Yeah.
但关键是 如果我不能参加那些活动
But the point is, if I'm not at those events,
那么新客户也不会介绍给我
then suddenly I'm not looked at for new accounts
升职也轮不到我
or promotions or anything.
我在这里干不下去了
My career here is over.
真的很抱歉 是我搞砸了
I'm really sorry. I feel like I messed up.
我不该说服你拒绝那笔和解费
I shouldn't have talked you into turning down that settlement.
是Seth先攻击了我
Hey, Seth attacked me.
我很为自己骄傲
And I'm really proud of myself
我没有让他侥幸逃脱
that I didn't let him get away with that.
所以说 虽然现在很糟 但是如果让我再来一次
So, even though it sucks, if I had to do it all again,
我还是会这么做
I would.
尤其是打断他的鸡儿
Especially the broken penis.
- 她干嘛对着我说 - 我不知道
- Why'd she say that to me? - I don't know.
别动 你被逮捕了
Freeze! NYPD!
那是Raymond Holt吗
Is that Raymond Holt I see?
你可一点没变
You haven't changed a bit.
- 你也没变 Ernest - 什么
- Neither have you, Ernest. - What?
我说你也没变 Ernest
Neither have you, Ernest.
什么
What?
你 也 没 变 Ernest
Neither have you, Ernest!
呃 真看不下去
Ugh, this is hard to watch.
你依旧如此狡猾
You're just as devious as ever.
你勾引了货车司机 对吧
You seduced the van driver, didn't you?
没有 我勾引了货车司机
No, I seduced the van driver.
她根本拒绝不了我的蛊惑
She couldn't resist my groovy voodoo.
而悠悠绳就是暗示
And the yo-yo string was a message.
- 什么是什么 - 悠 悠 绳 是
- The what was a what? - The yo-yo string was...
警监 太丢人了
Captain, this is embarrassing.
我们能直接逮捕他吗
Can we just take him in?
是 你说的没错 这不是我想象中的场景
Yeah, you're right. This isn't what I hoped for.
去把他铐起来 轻一点
Go ahead and cuff him, gently.
我还会回来的 Raymond
This isn't the last you'll hear from me, Raymond.
- 我永远死不了 - 是 死不了
- I'm never gonna die. - Sure you won't.
- 你开心就好 - 不 你才是混混
- Whatever makes you feel better. - No, you're the punk.
把他押进车里
Just put him in the car.
嘿 听说你们抓住了金融公♥司♥那个变♥态♥
Hey, heard you guys got that finance creep.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
但也没什么可恭喜的
But there's nothing to congratulate me about.
Amy有点失落
Amy's just upset
因为历史确立的父权制社会
because the historically entrenched patriarchy
营造了羞辱受害者的文化传统
has created a culture of victim-shaming
从而抑制了男性生殖崇拜体系里的权力中心转移
that suppresses any power shift in our masculo-phallic system.
- 啥 - 我昨晚睡不着
- Huh? - I couldn't sleep last night
就在Netflix上看了一部关于女权主义的纪录片
so I watched a documentary on Netflix about feminism.
我爱你
I love you.
最讨厌的是 她站出来指控性骚扰
Just sucks that she came forward to report an assault
结果唯一从中受益的是一个叫"放屁男"的家伙
and the only one who truly benefited is a guy named Beefer.
你不认识"放屁男" 但是
You don't know Beefer but...
"放屁男"这类人我见得多了
Oh, I've met plenty of Beefers.
- 嗯 - 听着 这场斗争很艰难
- Yeah. - Look this is a hard fight.
但也很重要
But it's an important one.
你能说服她起诉是一件好事
It's good that you convinced her to press charges.
但她失去了和解费
But she lost the money,
还失去了自己热爱的工作
and she had to quit the job she loves.
就像你预料的那样
That's exactly what you said would happen.
但你抓到了性骚扰她的人
But you got the guy who assaulted her.
- 看看那里 - Keri的同事
- And look over there. - Keri's coworker?
她也是来举报性骚扰
She came forward to report an assault
因为她受到了Keri的启发
because she was inspired by Keri,
就像你预料的那样
which is exactly what you said would happen.
前进两步 后退一步 但是至少还是前进了一步
Two steps forward, one step back is still one step forward.
要一起去做笔录吗
You wanna take her statement together?
- 迫不及待 姐妹儿 - 别那样
- You know it, sister. - Yeah, don't do that.
我们虽然不同 但立场一样啊
We can be different and still have the same cause.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表