剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I thought this bar was beneath me,
但其实够不上我的逼格的是我自己的作风
but what was actually beneath me was my own behavior.
- 我一直没理会 - Holt
- I had turned my back on... - Holt!
我们没时间听这些
We do not have time for this.
赶紧喝 喝
Just drinky, drinky!
Hank 给我一瓶"霞不丽"
Hank, bring me a Charbonnay.
好 Stefano随时都可能出现
All right, Stefano should be here any minute.
我想谢谢你们来这儿帮我
I just want to thank you guys so much for helping me.
我不值得你们这样的善意
I don't deserve your kindness.
嘿 别这么说自己
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
谁年轻时候不犯点错啊
We all make bad decisions when we're younger.
- 我以前还玩过快闪 - 噁
- I was once in a flash mob. - Ew.
这事儿不太对劲
Something's off about this.
我不想留Judy自己在那
I don't like leaving Judy out there alone.
放松 我们在车上放了个追踪器
Relax, we have a tracker on the car,
在Doug Judy身上也放了个
a tracker on Doug Judy,
而且还有特勤队把这一整片儿都包围了
and ESU has the entire area surrounded.
- 没事的 - 有行动
- It's gonna be fine. - We got movement.
好 各部门注意 就位
Okay, everyone, to your positions.
等我命令
On my signal.
不要动 不要动
Hold. Hold.
不要动
Hold.
不好意思我开始的太提前了
Sorry, I started holding too soon.
再来一遍 不要动
Let's start over. Hold.
不要动
Hold.
然后
And...
各部门 动起来 上上上上
Everyone, stop holding! Go, go, go, go!
哪儿呢 他在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
捉到了 他们捉到了Stefano
Got him. They got Stefano.
不 不是Stefano 庞蒂亚克偷车贼去哪了
No, not Stefano. The Pontiac Bandit.
- 他去哪儿了 - Dough Judy在这
- Where is... - Doug Judy here.
你们看见那车炸了吗
Y'all see that car blow up?
看见了 你为什么炸它
Yeah, we did. Why did you do that?
你以为我炸的
You think I did that?
Doug Judy可不玩火
Doug Judy does not work with fire.
对 他就像<权力的游戏>里的"猎狗"
Yeah, he's like the Hound from "Game of Thrones."
猎狗"被自己亲哥"魔山"在幼年时期按到火炉上烧伤了半张脸 因此惧火
我就像猎狗 而你是我的埃利亚
I am like the Hound. And you're my Arya.
"猎狗"在叛逃路上逮到侥幸逃生的斯达克家幼♥女♥埃利亚 两人一同上路 关系亦敌亦友
- 是吧 - 喂喂
- Right? - Guys!
如果Doug Judy没炸车 谁炸的
If Doug Judy didn't blow up the car, who did?
Trudy Judy
Trudy Judy.
距打烊1分钟
我去 老板 你把这瓶夏敦埃一口闷了
Damn, sir, you took that Charbonnay to the house.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 我来感受一下
- How you feeling? - Let me take stock.
我的平衡开始歪斜
My equilibrium is askew,
视线部分受阻
my vision is partially impaired,
显然话也说不清楚
and I'm clearly slurring my words.
确切地说 我喝嗨了
To put a fine point on it, your boy is turnt.
不错不错不错 就剩一分钟了
Well, well, well, there's only a minute left,
你们还差六块钱的酒没喝
and you are six bucks down.
我觉得你们赢不了
I don't think you guys are gonna make it.
Hank 再来一瓶"霞不丽"
Hank, another Charb.
这一瓶很热 一直放在暖气片上
This one's hot. It was sitting on the radiator.
- 他喝不完 - 他能
- He's never gonna make it. - Yes, he will.
不要呼吸 让酒流入你的肺里
Just don't breathe. Let the liquid into your lungs.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
时间到 警♥察♥赢了
Closing time! Cops win!
行吧 行吧 酒吧是你们的了
All right, fine, the bar is yours.
但我们要拿回这个
But we're keeping this!
走吧
Come on.
在我们都回家并纷纷醉死之前
Before we all go home and pass out,
我想说 很抱歉之前把你们扔在这
I want to say how sorry I am that I deserted you earlier.
我想说 我很在意你们
I want you to know that I care about you all so very much,
在意你们每一个人
each and every one of you.
Boyle和Santiago和Diaz和Hitchcock和Scu...
Boyle, Santiago, Diaz, Hitchcock, Scu...
我派人去找她了
All right, I have officers looking for her.
她跑走的 走不了多远
She was on foot. She couldn't have gone far.
是她
This is her.
- 你去哪儿了 Trudy - 随风而去 Dougie
- Where are you, Trudy? - In the wind, Dougie.
这话接的不错 但是你干什么呢
Okay, that's a cool thing to say, but what are you doing?
他们本来是要减轻对你的起诉了
They were gonna reduce your charges.
减轻后的起诉还是起诉
Reduced charges are still charges,
我不要进监狱
and I can't go to prison.
那儿没有男人 老娘需要男人
There are no dudes there, and I need to smush!
- Trudy - 哎呀 长大吧 Doug
- Trudy! - Oh, grow up, Doug.
我是个成熟的女人了 分分钟都如饥似渴
I'm an adult woman who's horny all the time.
- 这都什么啊 - 哦 你是在批评我吗
- What is going on? - Oh, are you judging me, ho?
Trudy 潜逃是重罪
Trudy, running from the cops is a felony.
你这样没法再念护士学校了
That means no more nursing school.
完美 护士学校糟透了
Good. It sucked.
我就去上了 就那么一节课吧
I only went to, like, one class.
- 啥 - 那课无聊疯了
- What? - It was boring as hell.
所以我就开始网络诈骗
So then I started running Internet scams.
然后盗用身份
Then there was identity theft.
我有段时间是奎因·拉蒂法
I was Queen Latifah for a bit.
奎因·拉蒂法 20世纪90年代最著名的女性Hip-Hop歌♥手之一 还曾获第75届奥斯卡奖最佳女配角提名
然后是莉儿·金 这个没啥可信度
Then Lil' Kim. That was less believable.
莉儿·金 美国著名嘻哈女歌♥手 身形娇小 仅1米5高
然后我找到了你的旧笔记本
But then I found your old notebooks.
你怎么能从来没告诉过我偷车有多好玩呢
How come you never told me how much fun car thieving is?
因为我不想让你陷进去
Because I didn't want you to fall in love with it.
等会 我有点不懂
Wait, I'm confused.
你什么时候在法拉利里装炸♥弹♥的
When did you put the bomb in the Ferrari?
不是我 是Dallas
I didn't do it. Dallas did.
Dallas可不是什么我害怕的罪犯
And Dallas isn't some criminal I'm afraid of.
他是我雇来的 打个招呼 Dallas
He's my employee. Say what's up, Dallas.
- 你们好呀 - 用城市名当名字
- Wassup? - Named after a city.
最难的 是想办法跟他说我的计划
The hard part was trying to figure out how to tell him my plan,
所以我才来了那一出这是我男朋友的戏份
so then I came up with that whole boyfriend thing,
因为我需要个烟雾弹
because I needed a distraction.
我知道你会冲过来 又诡异又老派
I knew you'd rush in, all weird and old-fashioned,
想保护我的贞洁
try to protect my honor.
我怎么用自己的胸肌摸她
How can I caress her with my pecs?
看看它们 它们有指头
Look at those things. They got thumbs.
我不需要你保护我 Doug
I don't need you to protect me, Doug.
你是我的宝贝妹妹呀
You're my baby sister.
我得照顾好你
I got to look out for you.
真是 又甜蜜 又蠢
That's so sweet, and also dumb.
圣诞节见 蠢货
I'll see you at Christmas, sucker!
我爱你啊 哥
I love you, big bro.
Trudy
Trudy!
兄弟 我心好痛啊 这糟透了
Man, I am gutted. This is awful.
每次我骗了你 你也是这感觉吗
Is this how you feel every time I trick you?
差不多 每次都很难受
Pretty much. Yeah, it always hurts.
我很抱歉 哥们
Wow, I'm sorry, man.
跟我一起对你而言肯定挺不容易的
It must be really hard to hang out with me.
嗯 这段关系是挺遭罪 不过很有意思
Well, it's a tough relationship, but it's exciting.
Doug 很抱歉我之前不相信你
Hey, Doug, I'm sorry for not trusting you.
果然你跟这事儿没什么关系
Turns out you had nothing to do with this.
哦哦 所以你承认人是会变的咯
Oh, so you admit people can change.
嗯 Bruce Banner的短裤和短袖是对的
Yes. Bruce Banner's pants and shirt were correct.
你知道这意味着什么 是吧
You know what this means, right?
6,203.
6,204.
打赌输了超开心
I am so glad I lost this bet.
我之前都没时间干我喜欢的事儿
I never find time for things I enjoy.
我完全没有满足感
This is so unsatisfying.
你都没出汗
You're not even sweating.
太简单了 坐到我背上来 Jake
It's too easy. Get on my back, Jake.
- 不要 - 坐到我背上 Jake
- No, I'm not... - Get on my back, Jake!
来啦来啦 大块头
Coming, strong man!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表