剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
看看现在是谁比较蠢
Who looks stupid now?
Jake 嘿 我拿到货了
Jake, hey, I got it, man.
不错的牛仔裤 好消息是 你看 两条裤腿 一样的长度
Nice jeans, and the good thing is look... both legs, same length.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
而且材质是100%类牛仔布
And I see it's 100% denim-ish.
"注意:请不要在孕妇或哺乳期妇女附近穿着该衣物"
"Caution: Do not wear near women who are pregnant or breast-feeding."
是真的
This is true.
有可能导致乳♥头♥掉落
The nipple may fall off.
嘿 你们好呀 Gintars说在这里见面
Hey, guys. Gintars said to meet him here.
我都不知道你会来
I didn't realize you were coming.
我的小伙计 我要和你摔跤啦 来吧
My man, I'ma wrestle you. Come here.
Charles 你来干什么 为什么Nikolaj也在这里
Charles, what are you doing here? Why is Nikolaj here?
噢 自从他见到Gintars以来 别提有多高兴了
Oh, he's been so happy since he met Gintars.
我一直都只在意我自己
I've been focusing on myself
都没怎么考虑过Nikolaj的感受
and not really thinking about Nikolaj.
我根本没有意识到对他来说
I didn't realize how much it meant to him
知道自己没有被抛弃是多么重要
to know he hadn't been abandoned.
我现在可以接受他们之间的交往了
I'm okay with them having a relationship.
哇 很高兴你看开了 Charles
Wow, that is so great of you, Charles,
不过我真希望你做决定的时候
but I really wish you'd included me
能给我也说一声
in your decision-making process.
- 为什么 - 不为什么
- Why? - No reason.
我或许误入了一个不太成熟的歧途
I just maybe went in a different, less mature direction.
嘿 或许我们需要离开这里 大概是 现在
Hey, maybe we should leave this area, like, right now.
警车 你们好呀 嘿 伙计
Cop car. How's it going? Hey, man.
Gintars Irbe 你现因贩卖♥♥假冒伪劣产品被逮捕了
Gintars Irbe, you're under arrest for selling counterfeit goods.
Jake 你设局陷害我
Jake! You set me up.
你到底有没有半残的丁丁
Do you even have mutilated penis?
没有 我的宝贝很完美
No. It's perfect.
好吧
Okay.
他们现在把Gintars带去机场
So they are taking Gintars to the airport
他们也没有再伤害他了
and they're not hurting him...
除了一开始他拒捕的时候
any more than they did when he was resisting arrest.
现在因为是我要他们这么做的 所以他们不会放他走
Now they won't let him go just because I asked them to
尽管一开始抓他 也是我叫他们去做的
even though they arrested him just because I asked them to.
真是个疯狂的体制 我也搞不懂了
It's a crazy system. I don't understand it.
不过我现在有个想法
But here's what I'm thinking:
- 我打电♥话♥给国♥务♥院♥ - 你做得够多了 Jake
- I call the State Department... - You've done enough, Jake.
谢谢你这么说 但是
That's nice of you to say, but...
- 我不是友好的语气 - 但你对我的语气一直都很好啊
- My tone wasn't nice. - But your tone is always nice with me.
等等 你生气了吗
Wait a minute. Are you mad?
是的 因为你管了你不该管的屁事
Yes, because you butted into a situation you shouldn't have.
你管好你的屁事就行
You need to keep your butt in your pants.
我多管屁事只是因为你说想让Gintars消失
My butt was only out because you said you wanted Gintars gone.
现在多亏你管的屁事
Well, thanks to your butt,
Nikolaj又一次有了被抛弃了感觉
Nikolaj feels like he's been abandoned all over again.
好吧 但一开始就是我多管屁事
Okay, but my butt was the one
才促使他们俩走到了一起
that got them together in the first place.
我也并没有受到表扬啊
I don't feel like my butt is getting credit for that.
那是因为你那时管屁事管得不合时宜
Well, that's because your butt was inappropriate then too.
你从一开始就不该管这个屁事
Your butt should have never been a part of this.
所以现在我就要
So now I gotta go clean up
给你闯出来的祸擦屁♥股♥了
the big nasty mess that your butt made.
可我没有多管屁事
But my butt no but...
我没有多管屁事
My butt no but!
Diaz Jeffords
Diaz, Jeffords,
Santiago想为她的行为向你们道歉
Santiago would like to apologize to you for her behavior.
- 我以为我们是一起道歉 - 不 我误会了
- I thought we were both apologizing. - No, I misunderstood.
我为什么而道歉呢
What would I be apologizing for?
- 和我一样的原因啊 - 是吗
- The same thing as me? - Really?
或许你们先私下进行一下这段对话
You guys maybe want to have this conversation on your own?
好的
Yes.
30分钟后
好的 我们都一直认为
Okay, we have come to a decision
我们俩都需要道歉
that we would both like to apologize.
我们应该相信你们的直觉 而不是Yee博士和他的苍蝇
We should have trusted your instincts over Dr. Yee and his flies.
还有呢
And?
我们也不应该那么无礼
And we shouldn't have been so insulting.
还有呢
And?
我才不会为你的脸而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for your face.
这团糟都是你自己作的
That mess is clearly on you.
- 有道理 - 我会请求Kelly局长
- Fair enough. - I'll ask Commissioner Kelly
同意你们最初申请的FBI实验室团队
to approve your initial request for an FBI lab team.
不必了 我已经破案了
That won't be necessary. I solved the case.
这些苍蝇还挺好使的
And the flies actually came in handy.
这些都是被基因编辑过的的虫子
These have been genetically engineered
专门用于侦查血液
to detect blood,
Ronald Yee博士现在正带了一大群 去你的公♥寓♥里搜查
and there's a whole swarm of them at your apartment right now with Dr. Ronald Yee.
苍蝇可不会说谎
The flies don't lie.
- 他当场就认罪了 - 看来
- He confessed immediately. - How about that.
Yee博士和他的苍蝇最终还是成了救星
Dr. Yee and his flies saved the day after all.
不 我才是
No, I did.
我们是不是应该打电♥话♥告诉他这个好消息
Should we call Yee and tell him the good news?
这一定能令他振作起来
It would probably make him feel so much better.
- 到底发生了什么 - 他的确看着很难过
- What is going on? - He did seem so sad.
- 太难过了 - 他就应该难过啊 他是个骗子
- So sad. - He should be sad. He's a fraud.
嘘 电♥话♥接通了
Shh. It's ringing.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你赶上去机场见Gintars一面了吗
Did you make it to the airport in time to see Gintars?
赶上了 但是运输安♥全♥局♥不让他留在境内
Yes, but TSA wouldn't let him stay in the country.
至少Nikolaj也能和他的生父
At least Nikolaj got to spend a few hours
在红辣椒餐厅里团聚几小时
with his birth father at a Chili's Too.
也在红辣椒餐厅嘛
Chili's As Well.
好吧 我过意不去 我也想为你做些事
Listen, I feel bad, and I wanted to do something
但我知道你不想我帮忙
but I know you didn't want my help,
长话短说
so long story short,
我给我们做了这些帽子
I made us these hats.
好兄弟1号♥ 好兄弟2号♥
我当然会喜欢它们
I obviously love them.
但这也不会改变我的感受
They don't change how I'm feeling.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉我搞砸了
Well, I'm sorry that I messed things up.
可我只是想做好朋友
But I was just trying to be a good friend.
我知道 但那不总是意味着要修正我的生活
I know, but that doesn't always mean fixing my life.
你不应该在没问过我之前就采取行动
You shouldn't have done anything without asking me.
有时候我只是想向你倾诉而已
Sometimes I just want you to listen.
好的
Right.
我知道了
I hear that.
就是 领养是件很复杂的事
It's just... adoption is complicated.
无论我多么想
No matter how much I want to be,
我始终不是Nikolaj的亲爸爸
I'm not Nikolaj's real father.
别这样 Charles 你当然是他的亲爸爸
Come on, Charles. Of course you are.
那还得他说了算
Well, that'll be up to him.
而且他这一生 对这件事的看法或许就这么改变了
And he may even change his mind about it throughout his life.
我能做的 就是让他感到安全
I mean, all I can do is make him feel safe
尽我所能地给予他爱
and give him as much love as I can.
我认为 有你在 真是Nikolaj的福气
Well, I think Nikolaj is very lucky to have you.
是Nikolaj
Nikolaj.
好嘞 我们戴着这些帽子出去转转吧
Okay. Let's take these hats out for a spin.
我已经迫不及待了
I've waited long enough.
给你 好兄弟1号♥
Here you go. Best Bud #1.
你甘愿当好兄弟2号♥
You'd rather be Best Bud #2?
我只是想让你多倾听
I just want you to listen a little more.
没想改变我们的整套风格
I don't wanna change our whole dynamic.
好的 太棒了 因为我真的很想当好兄弟一号♥
Okay, good, 'cause I really wanted to be Best Bud #1.
- 我就知道 - 碰帽
- I know you did. - Clink!
- 噢 它们实在是太小了 - 噢 太紧了
- Oh, they're way too small. - Ooh, they're tight.
- 实在是太小了 - 疼
- They're way too small. - Hurt.
根本戴不上
They don't fit.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表