剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We have a zero tolerance policy for violence here.
与Brennan女士不同
And unlike Ms. Brennan,
Haggerty受到袭击有确实的证据
Mr. Haggerty has actual evidence of an assault.
他指的是我的破屌♥
He's talking about my broken penis.
好 Seth 我们知道
Yeah, Seth, we know.
嘿 你昨晚一直没回家 你还好吗
Hey, you never came home last night. You doing okay?
不好 我一团糟
No, I'm a mess.
- 我想念Hitchcock - 什么
- I miss Hitchcock. - What?
我是在和Amy说话
I was obviously talking to Amy.
哦 那谁在和Scully说话
Oh, and who's talking to Scully?
没人 走吧 三明治
No one. Come on, sandwich.
Ames 你已经拼命工作
Ames, you've been working yourself to the bone
连续三天都在忙这件案子了
on this case for three days straight.
我开始担心你了
Now, I'm starting to worry about you.
我必须解决这件案子 Jake
I have to solve this case, Jake.
不然Keri会因为我失去赔偿
Otherwise Keri lost the settlement
以及她所热爱的工作
and the job that she loves because of me,
就像Rosa说的
just like Rosa said.
但我什么都找不出
But I can't find anything.
我把Seth三年的邮件都读了个遍
I've read through three years of Seth's emails,
大部分都是问他在哪里可以买♥♥到一辆蝙蝠车
and it's mostly inquiries about where he could buy a Batmobile.
天 这真蠢 但他找到了吗
Tah, so stupid, but did he find one?
比如有个代理商还是什么的 算了
Is it like at a dealership or something? Never mind.
我知道这很糟 我也不想这么说
Look, I know this sucks, and I hate to say it,
但我们都知道有时候你查一件案子
but we both know sometimes you work a case
你就是没有证据
and you just don't have the evidence.
对我而言这不仅仅是一个案子
This isn't just a case for me.
当我是个新人 还呆在6♥4♥分局时
When I was a rookie at the Six-Four,
我的警监是我的第一个导师
my Captain was my first mentor.
他帮助我走上警探这条路
He helped me get on the detective track,
他还分给我最好的案件
and he gave me all the best cases.
但我最后当上警探时
But when I finally made detective,
他请我去吃晚餐还试图吻我
he took me to dinner and tried to kiss me.
他说他觉得自己值得一些回报
He said that he felt like he deserved something
因为他带给了我事业
in return for my career.
我就
I just
直接冲出餐厅跑回办公室
ran out of the restaurant back to the office,
然后申请把自己调到99分局
and I put in my transfer for the Nine-Nine.
噢 天哪
Oh, man.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从没告诉过任何人
I never told anyone
因为我感觉也许我不是真的配升职
because I felt like maybe I didn't actually deserve my promotion.
而且我担心我不会再得到升职
And I worried that I wouldn't get anymore promotions
如果我说出来的话 所以
if I spoke up, so...
天哪
God.
每当我想我理解事情有多糟糕时
Every time I think I understand how bad it is,
它总比我想象的糟糕太多
it's just way worse than I imagined.
这种事真的在我认识的每一个女人身上都发生过
This kind of stuff has happened to literally every woman I know.
我只想帮忙让这位女性的情况变得好一点
I just wanted to help make it better for this one woman.
- 好吧 - 等等 你要去哪
- Okay. - Wait, where are you going?
我去帮你拿换的衣服和咖啡
I'm gonna go get you a change of clothes and a coffee.
我们不会放弃
We're not giving up.
好的
Okay.
嘿 如果我们私下再去接触所有的同事会怎样
Hey, what if we reach out to all the coworkers again, privately?
也许他们不和我们说
Maybe they didn't talk to us
是因为我们在办公室问的他们
because we interviewed them in their office.
我感觉这个主意很好 我很快回来
I think that's a great idea. I'll be right back.
哦 我还会带个梳子
Oh, I'm also gonna grab a comb,
但你不一定要用 除非你觉得需要
but you don't have to use it unless you decide.
好 亲爱的
Okay, babe.
警监
Sir,
你有一阵子没出过办公室了
you haven't come out of your office in a while.
- 你感觉怎样 - 非常糟 你是对的
- How are you doing? - Terrible. You were right.
我是在努力重新找回过去荣耀的时光
I was trying to relive my glory years,
但事实是 它们已经离我远去
but the fact remains, they are behind me.
如今 我最大的敌人
My only nemesis now...
是时间
Father Time.
拜托 长官 这太扯了
Come on, sir. That's ridiculous.
你明明走在时代的前沿
You're on the cutting edge.
你是如此的先进
In fact, you're so progressive,
他们甚至不敢让你当警♥察♥局长
they were scared to make you Police Commissioner.
你就是现代化的代表
You're as modern as they come.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
- 是我的传真机 - 哦 警监
- It's my fax machine. - Oh, Captain.
- 天啦噜 我又年轻了 - 那是什么
- Zowie. I'm young! - What is it?
是我派遣的直升机
It's an aerial photograph
拍到的航摄像片
from one of the helicopters I had deployed.
好好瞅一瞅 伙计们
Take a gander, boys.
是他 迪斯科扼杀者
It's him. The Disco Strangler.
我的天 你说中了
Oh, my God. You were right.
那当然 我比任何人都了解他
Of course I was. I know him better than anyone.
- 我们就像 - 硬币的正反面
- We're two sides of the same... - Coin!
这个故事你讲过很多遍了
You've told us this story many times.
你们以后还会听我讲
And you'll hear it again!
希克斯街中心
载货点
我们要和一个叫Steve的人会面
So we're meeting a guy named Steve.
他说有些话没法公开讲
He said he couldn't speak openly with us
所以在会议室的时候没告诉我们
when we met him in the conference room.
Steve 我不记得有个叫Steve的
Steve? I don't remember a Steve.
- Steve是谁 - 是我
- Who's Steve? - I am.
"放屁男"
Beefer?
- 你的真名叫Steve - 是啊 我讨厌死了
- So your real name is Steve? - Yeah, I hate it.
- 听起来像个混♥蛋♥的名字 - 是啊 Beefer好多了
- Makes me sound like a douche. - Yeah, Beefer's better.
你为什么同意和我们约谈
So why'd you agree to meet with us?
我想给你们看这个
I wanted to show you this text chain
是Seth和同事们的聊天记录
between Seth and some of the guys in the office.
Seth对那晚的描述和Keri一模一样
Whoa, Seth describes the night exactly like Keri did.
还发了 "哈哈哈 输惨了"
And then he writes "LOLZ, Epic Fail."
他发的这是什么动图
What's this GIF he sent?
哦 是Kelsey Grammer从台上摔下来的动图
Oh, that's Kelsey Grammer falling off a stage.
Kelsey Grammer 美国演员 经典美剧<欢乐一家亲>主演
我一开始很纠结
I was really torn about
要不要把这个发给你们看
whether or not I should send this to you guys
但是 我思考了很久
but then I thought about it for a long time
发现这样做是正确的
and realized it was the right thing to do.
谁能想到"放屁男"居然是女权主义者
Oh, who would have guessed Beefer's a secret feminist.
什么 才不是 我是说对我来说是正确的
No, gross. I meant it was the right thing to do for me.
- 哈 - 他们把Seth给炒了
- Huh? - If they fire Seth,
- 他的职位就归我了 - 行吧
- I take his job. - Okay.
我们想要的东西到手了
Well, we got what we needed here.
那我们先走了
So I think we're gonna leave
趁我们还没被你恶心到之前
before you ruin the moment any further.
好嘞 一会儿发给你们
Sweet. I'll send it to ya.
谢谢你们帮我升职 告密者
Thanks for the promosh, narks.
你才是告密者
You're the nark.
- 我们走吧 - 走
- Let's go. - Yeah.
大家注意了 嫌犯的名字是Ernest Zumowski
All right, people, your suspect's name is Ernest Zumowski
也就是大名鼎鼎的迪斯科扼杀者
better known as the Disco Strangler.
都看仔细了
Take a close look.
这是全美最危险的犯人
This is the most dangerous man in America.
身高1米76 驼背 体重42千克
5'8", hunched over, 93 pounds
灰白色头发 灰蓝色皮肤
with gray hair and blue-gray skin.
要是遇到他 注意保持距离
If you encounter him, keep your distance.
恕我直言 长官 召集这么多人
All due respect, sir, seems like a lot of manpower
来对付一个可爱的老头 太夸张了吧
to take down one sweet-looking old man.
是很可爱 和毒馅饼一样可爱
Oh, he's sweet, all right. Sweet as poison pie.
没错 别小看他
Yeah, don't underestimate him!
曾经有28个人犯了这个错误
I know 28 other people who did that,
最后都被脖子上的悠悠绳勒死了
and they all have yo-yos swinging from their throats.
所以你们有在听
So you were listening.
对啊 我们一直强调啊
Yeah, we were saying that all along.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表