剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Point to Amy.
好吧 不说什么研究了
All right, fine. Forget the study.
我只是不想失去我们现有的一切
I just don't want to lose what we already have.
问任何一个有孩子的人他们都会告诉你
Ask anyone with children and they'll tell you
孩子给他们的生活带去了意义和爱
children bring meaning and love into your life.
是的 你确实会失去一部分快乐
Yes, there may be some moments that you lose,
但是会有新的快乐呀
but there will also be new moments.
比如说水上公园
Take the water park.
我是永远也不会和你去的 但是你知道谁会和你去吗
I would never go with you, but you know who would?
- 你的孩子 - Amy得分
- Your kid. - Point to Amy.
你没资格说谁得分 Peralta
That's not your call to make, Peralta.
Amy得分
Point to Amy.
好吧 新话题 工作
Okay, fine. New Subject: work.
我们的工作都太繁忙了
We both work way too much.
如果不能花时间和孩子在一起
Why bother having kids
那么要孩子有什么意义呢
if you never get to spend time with them?
我是说 我爱我的工作 我知道你也爱你的工作
I mean, I love my job, and I know you love yours,
所以我觉得对于我们任何一方都是不公平的
and I don't think it's fair
如果我们需要牺牲我们的工作去带孩子
for either of us to have to sacrifice that.
你知道为什么我那么想成为警督吗
Do you know why I want to become lieutenant so badly?
为了向你酷爱评头论足的父母证明你的价值
To prove your worth to your hyper judgmental parents.
没错 当然有这个原因
Yes, obviously that.
但是还有 你的职位越高
But also, the higher your rank,
你对工作时间就有更多的掌控
the more control over your hours.
很多有工作的人也有孩子呀 他们能够找到解决办法
Plenty of people have jobs and kids, Jake, and they find a way.
这更多的是关于你们的工作状况了
This has become more about your employment status.
作为你们的上司 我觉得我们存在利益冲突
As your supervisor, I feel I have a conflict of interest
因此我应该放弃裁决
and should abstain from judging.
好吧 所以我们都得分吗
Okay, so do we both get a point?
不是 Kevin一直通过手♥机♥在听着这场辩论
No. Kevin has been on the phone all this time.
他也是一个有执照的辩论监督员
He's also a licensed debate moderator.
证书编号♥是 Juliet的J 2-5-9
License number J as in Juliet, 2-5-9...
- 这对我来说毫无意义 - hotel的H
- This means nothing to me. - H as in hotel.
- Zulu的Z - 噢 谢天谢地终于完了
- Z as in Zulu. - Oh, thank God he stopped.
3-6-9
3-6-9.
- Amy得分 - 好吧
- Point to Amy. - Okay, fine.
你想知道我不想要孩子的真正原因吗
You want to know why I really don't want to have children?
我有个很糟糕的爸爸
I had a crappy dad.
我知道当你没有做好父母会发生些什么
I know what happens when you mess up as a parent.
那感觉很不好
It's not great.
而且这件事可能会让你吃惊 但是
And this may come as a shock to you, but...
我对于某些人会有一些父亲情节
I kind of have some dad issues with certain people.
- Holt - 我
- Holt. - Me.
- Raymond - 对 但不仅仅是他
- Raymond. - Yeah, but not just him.
是我整个生命中每一个有权威的男性人物
It's every male authority figure from my entire life.
嘿 Jake 你可以把<燃情岁月>
Hey, Jake, can you move "Legends of the Fall"
从最新上映版块移到剧情版块吗
from new releases into drama?
好的 爸爸
You got it, Dad.
Craig才只比我大6个星期
Craig was only six weeks older than me.
因为这件事牵扯到了我
Since this has become about me,
这一轮的裁决我也必须弃权了
I'm gonna have to abstain from this round as well,
但是Kevin还可以继续裁决
but Kevin is still standing by.
实际上 我觉得
Actually, I feel as though
你和Peralta的个人关系也影响到我的判断了
your personal relationship with Peralta affects me too.
幸运的是 Gail在我身边可以作为裁判
Luckily, I had Gail standing by as well.
我的天 你们认识Gail
Oh, my God, you guys know Gail?
谁是Gail啊
Who's Gail?
她是辩论俱乐部的副♥主♥席♥
Vice president of the Debaters Club.
这是一件大事了
This is a very big deal.
你们需要听听我的资格证书吗
Do you need to hear my credentials?
证书编号♥ uniform的U 7
License number U as in uniform, 7...
不需要 拜托不要再说资格证书了
No! No more credentials, please.
我不想要什么结构化辩论
I don't want to have a structured debate.
用这来决定一件事也太蠢了
It's an idiotic way to decide something.
- 什么 - 你竟敢这样说
- What? - How dare you?
- 他疯了吗 - Raymond Kevin 我要报告这件事
- Is he insane? - Raymond, Kevin, I'll be reporting this.
好的 你看
Okay, look.
Amy 我很害怕 好吗
Amy, I'm scared, okay?
我害怕我们
I'm scared that we're gonna
有了孩子后 我没办法处理好
have a child and I won't be able to handle it,
我害怕自己不会是一个好父亲
I'm scared that I'm not gonna be a good father,
我害怕我会犯下无法弥补的错误
and I'm scared that I'll make a mistake I can't take back.
Jake 我明白 我也很害怕
Jake, I get it. I'm scared too.
我一生中做过的所有重大决定
Every other big decision I've made in my life
都非常确定
I was sure about:
成为警♥察♥ 向你求婚
becoming a cop, asking you to marry me,
花500刀买♥♥那双乔丹一代
buying those Jordan 1s for $500.
等一下 你花了500刀买♥♥球鞋
Wait, you spent $500 on sneakers?
是啊 太酷了 要是没穿过的话
Yeah, they were so cool, and if I had never worn them,
估计还能保值
they would have kept their value.
- 所以它们现在不值钱了 - 是的 完全不值钱
- So they lost their value? - Yes, all of it.
我一出店门就踩进了水坑
I stepped in a puddle as soon as I left the store.
但这和球鞋无关
But this isn't about the Jordans.
关键是
This is about the fact
我不想把新生命带来这个世界
that I don't want to bring a human being into this world
除非我百分之百确定自己能照顾好它
unless I'm 100% sure that I'm ready to take care of it.
行吗
Okay?
太情绪化了 Amy得分
Too emotional. Point to Amy.
好的 Gail明显有偏见
Okay, Gail is clearly biased.
我觉得我们需要一个新的主持
I think we need a new moderator.
Bob Templeman在此
Bob Templeman here.
什么鬼 这通电♥话♥到底有几个人
What? How many people are on this phone call?
嘿 Holt去和Gail协商了一下
Hey, so Holt went to go smooth things over with Gail.
他说我们可能得
He thinks we may
向辩论协会付一笔小罚款
just have to pay the Debaters Guild a small fine.
好的 如你所见 Pam也来了
Cool. And as you can see, Pam is here.
她对这件事有些想法
She has some thoughts.
我正和Jake说呢 在生Bobby前
I was saying to Jake, before Bobby,
我也没想过要孩子
I didn't think I wanted to have kids either.
但他成了我生命中最美好的事物
But he's the best thing that ever happened to me.
嘿Pam 能让我们俩单独聊一会儿吗
Hey, Pam, could you give us a minute?
哦 当然 我去给我的朋友Joanne打个电♥话♥
Oh, of course. I'm gonna call my friend Joanne.
她在等这件事的最新进展
She's been waiting for a big update on all of this.
棒呆了
Great.
对不起 辩论是个坏主意
I'm sorry. The debate was a bad idea.
我只是
I just...
我措手不及 根本没想到你会不想要孩子
I felt ambushed by the fact that you didn't want kids,
我以为可以用逻辑解决这个问题
and I thought I could fix it with logic.
万一是我赢了呢
I mean, what if I had won the debate?
Jake 我真的很想做好人
Jake, I'm trying so hard to be nice,
但我没法回答这个问题
but I don't know how to respond to that.
冷血 但是在理
Cold-blooded but fair.
我明白 你很害怕 我没法改变这个
I get it. You're scared. I can't change that.
是啊 但这不意味着
Yeah, but that doesn't mean
我的想法永远不会改变
I'll never change how I feel about it.
我是说 我以前害怕吃寿司
I mean, I used to be scared of sushi,
现在它是我最爱的食物
and now it's my favorite food.
我那天在药房♥买♥♥了三文鱼刺身
I got tuna sashimi from a pharmacy the other day.
- 你不该买♥♥的 - 是的 它太温了
- You shouldn't have. - Yeah, it was very warm.
吃完之后上吐下泻
I got so sick.
这个话题不能先暂停一下吗
Look, can we just press pause on this conversation?
我是说 咱们先活在当下
I mean, let's enjoy our lives for a little bit,
等下一次提起来的时候
and then maybe the next time it comes up,
可能我就改变注意了 好吗
I'll feel differently, okay?
- 不 - 什么
- No. - What?
我现在就需要答案
I need an answer from you now.
此时此刻
Like right this minute?
你可以再花一天或者一周
You can take a day or a week,
或者一个月思考这件事
or maybe a month.
时间太短了 Amy
That's not a lot of time, Ames.
我是说 这对我不公平
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表