剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Uh-oh. Was it a fight,
因为这儿太拥挤了
because it's so crowded?
我希望不会有什么别的发生让事情变得更糟
I hope nothing else happens to make everything worse.
听着 Kelly 我打算接受那个采访
Listen, Kelly, I'm going to do that interview,
并且你也不能阻止我 所以请便吧
and you can't stop me, so go ahead.
削减我们的预算 关闭更多的大楼
Cut our budget, close more of the building,
对我的警探展开另一个虚假的内务部调查
open other fake IA investigations into my detectives.
我可没那么做
I didn't do that.
不 关于内务部那回事 你的警探可并没有接受调查
No, the IA thing... your detectives aren't under investigation,
尽管那并不是一个坏主意
although it's not a bad idea.
嘿 还是要谢谢你的意见
Hey, thanks for the suggestion.
劳驾
Excuse me.
我需要去打一个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
好的 谢谢长官 嘿伙计们
Okay, thank you, sir. Hey, guys,
我有一些超级重要的事情要告诉你们
I have something super important to tell you,
但是首先 Scully你的嘴巴上多了个希♥特♥勒♥胡子蘸酱造型
but first, Scully, you have a Hitler sauce moustache.
谢谢你 继续
Thank you. Go on.
内务部实际上并没有调查你们的案子
Internal Affairs isn't actually investigating your case.
你接到的那个电♥话♥是假的
That call you got wasn't real.
什么 在电♥话♥那头的那人听起来郑重其事
What? The guy on the phone sounded legit.
他有一个非常低沉的嗓音
He had a very deep voice.
如果那不是从内务部打来的 那会是谁呢
If it's not IA, who is it?
我的猜想是某些人想要我们
My guess is someone who wanted us
领着他们找到Marissa
to lead them to Marissa.
并且 显然 我们正中了圈套
Which, apparently, we just did.
那是Gio Costa 他是怎么出的狱啊
That's Gio Costa. How'd he get out of jail?
也许是因为表现良好吧 他可有礼貌了
Probably for good behavior. He had really great manners.
没错 他和他的巨型枪真的看上去就像甜心一样
Yeah, he and his gigantic gun look like real sweethearts.
- 说滴好 - 好吧
- Noice. - All right,
我们要从这里出去 这儿有后门吗
we gotta get out of here. Is there a back exit?
- 穿过厨房♥就是 - 很好
- Through the kitchen. - Great.
好吧 所有人都听好了
All right, listen up, everybody.
我们是纽约警♥察♥
We're NYPD.
请你们全部马上从后门离开
If you could all please head to the back exit immediately.
放下鸡翅 Hitchcock
Leave the wings, Hitchcock.
不
No!
Jake 快看 那是荡♥妇♥蘸酱
Look, Jake, it's the slut sauce!
- 太棒了 - 嘿伙计们
- It's perfect! - Hey, guys,
我们要离开了 并且我们现在就走
we gotta leave, and we gotta leave right now.
- Charles 我们走 - 不行
- Charles, let's go. - Negative.
外面我数了数大约有三四个持枪歹徒
I count three, possibly four gunmen out there.
好吧 大家都不要惊慌
All right, no one panic.
我很肯定他们甚至都没见到我们进来
I'm sure they didn't even see us come in here.
我们看到你们往后面走了
We saw you go back there.
好吧 所以我错了
Okay, so I was wrong about that.
我要绕到后面去截断他们的后路
I'm gonna go around back and cut them off.
把这扇门砸倒 现在就办
Knock this door down, now.
好吧 这是我想的办法
All right, here's the way I see it.
我们要闯出后门
We gotta break out the back entrance
并且把人们都带上那辆面包车
and get these people to the van.
好的 所有人 听从我的指挥
Okay, everyone, just follow my lead.
不 是我们让你蹚了这趟浑水
No, we got you into this mess.
我们就要让你摆脱这事 听从我们的指挥
We'll get you out of it. Follow our lead.
门外有武装人员
There are armed men out there.
我们甚至没有穿防弹背心
We don't even have our bulletproof vests.
我们可以用那些荡♥妇♥蘸酱
We can use the slut sauce.
这太疯狂了 那甚至都不是固体
That's insane. It's not even solid.
子弹会直接穿过它的
The bullets will go right through it.
如果你不觉得荡♥妇♥蘸酱是固体
If you don't think the slut sauce is solid,
那么你也许要和我那硬如磐石的动脉谈谈了
then you might want to talk to my rock-hard arteries.
我们就要这么做 不用多说了
We're doing this, and that's final.
Scully 是时候装备上酱了
Scully, it's time to sauce up.
- 你们为什么不叫了 - 看
- Why'd you stop yelling? - Look.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
我的老婆和老爹来了
My wife and my dad are here.
我是说 警监老爹
I mean, Captain Dad.
我是说 我知道我的爸爸是谁
I mean, I know who my dad is.
那就是你 嗨 Amy
It's you. Hi, Amy.
特警队刚刚搜查了这餐厅
SWAT just cleared out the dining room.
- 他们把所有人都逮着了 - 收到
- They got everyone. - Copy that.
好的 Charles 你可以把所有人都带出来了
All right, Charles, you can bring everyone out.
99分局到了
The Nine-Nine is here.
看吧 大家 我就告诉你一切都在我们掌控之下
See, everyone, I told you we had it all under control.
没有必要惊慌
There was no need to panic.
你死定了 Marissa
You're dead, Marissa.
不
No!
你们还好吗 你们被打中了吗
Are you guys okay? Did you get hit?
不 它击中了那个桶
No. It hit the tub,
但是子弹没有从中穿过
but the bullet didn't make it through.
那些荡♥妇♥蘸酱
The slut sauce...
它救了你
it saved you.
赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕
You bet your nips it did, skid mark.
哦 Hitchcock
Oh, Hitchcock.
你可太恶心了 伙计
You suck, man.
所以我和内务部沟通过了
So I spoke to Internal Affairs,
因为Hitchcock和Scully的确偷了那些钱
and since Hitchcock and Scully did steal that money,
尽管那是用来帮助他人的
even though it was to help someone,
但总要有个后果
there have to be consequences.
文书工作 文书工作 文书工作
Desk duty, desk duty, desk duty...
一年份的文书工作
One year of desk duty.
太棒了
Yeah!
哦 我的意思是 哦 不
Oh, I mean, oh, no.
感谢你今天这么快就赶到那里 长官
Thanks for getting there so fast today, sir.
你还能继续接受你的采访吗
Were you able to still do your interview?
他没有 但是 我上了
He did not. However, I did so.
这个真正的问题是
The real question is
警♥察♥是什么
what are police?
不好意思 请问你是谁来着
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
他们说他们从没有过这么多的观众投诉
They said they've never had more viewer complaints.
引起了争论 好喜欢这种感觉哟
Controversial and loving it.
- 哦 - 小队成员 我想要道歉
- Oh. - Squad, I want to apologize.
我一直表现得像什么都不重要似的
I have been acting as though nothing mattered
除了我对于正义的追求
except my pursuit of justice,
但是今天看到我的人处于危险之下
but seeing my people in danger today
使我意识到了我一直以来的短浅目光
made me realize I was being short-sighted.
我的确是介乎的
I do give a hoot.
我介乎你们所有人
I give a hoot about all of you.
我们要一直说"介乎"这词吗 这是永久的吗
Are we gonna keep saying "Hoots"? Is this forever?
我祈祷不是
I pray not.
我打算和John Kelly对着干
I'm gonna keep pushing back against John Kelly,
- 但不能以你们为代价 - 谢谢你 长官
- but not at your expense. - Thank you, sir,
并且我们打算和楼上人♥民♥停止争吵
and we're going to stop bickering with the upstairs people.
不 Amy 我们现在都是楼上人♥民♥了
No, Amy. We're all upstairs people now.
谢谢你 Terry
Thanks, Terry.
嗯好吧 显然我错过了所有事情
Mmkay. I clearly missed a whole thing there.
嘿伙计 我就是想说很抱歉我没听你的
Hey, man. I just want to say I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
关于Hitchcock和Scully那事是我错了
I was wrong about Hitchcock and Scully.
不 你是对的 有些时候我是太过于轻信别人了
No, you were right. I am too trusting sometimes.
我对Dragomir做了一点小调查
I did a little digging on Dragomir.
他不是15岁 他是
Turns out, he's not 15. He's...
- 103岁 - 34岁
- 103. - 34.
但是孤儿院证实了
But the orphanage confirmed
他的确是Nikolaj的同父异母的兄弟
he is actually Nikolaj's half-brother.
总之 我们会慢慢来
Anyway, we're taking it slow.
之后几个月 他会过来拜访的
In a few months, he'll come out to visit.
嘿 感谢今天支援我们
Hey, thanks for having our back today.
这是来自99分局的老硬汉给新硬汉请的酒
These are from the old studs of the Nine-Nine to the new studs.
哇
Aww.
- 很好 - 很好
- Nice. - Nice.
好吧 我想他们已经喝了这些
Well, I think they drank out of these.
- 这都半空了 - 当然
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表