剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm too nice.
随便什么混♥蛋♥都能来吮吸我人性的乳汁
I let every random jerk suckle at the teat of my human kindness.
好恶心
Gross.
把模特的假腿递给我
Now please hand me that mannequin's leg.
Dragomir的事儿简直疑点重重
There were so many warning signs about Dragomir.
Nikolaj从来没听说过这个人
Nikolaj had never heard of him...
- 他45了 - 他开口要钱
- He's 45. - He asked for money.
- 他45了 - 他没有出生证明
- He's 45. - He didn't have a birth certificate.
他45了
He's 45.
- 他看起来比15老 - 他45了
- He looked older than 15. - He's 45.
行吧 他45了
Fine. He was 45.
我太容易上当了 还困在这么个恶心的性♥爱♥货车里
I'm just a sucker, trapped in a creepy sex van.
也不全是那么回事
That's not entirely true.
你没有被困在货车里了
You're no longer trapped in a van.
得 完蛋 他们把我们的车开走了
Oh, crap. They took our car.
好的 我呢 现在就给他俩打电♥话♥
All right, I'll just call them
求他们去自首
and beg them to turn themselves in.
完了 我把手♥机♥落车上了
Oh, no. I left my phone in the car.
他俩肯定有一个正坐在我手♥机♥上呢
I know it's under one of their butts.
哦哦 如果他俩身边有你的手♥机♥
Ooh, if they have your phone,
我们就能跟踪他俩了
we can track where they're going.
我设置了"寻找我的手♥机♥"功能追踪你
I have "Find My Phone" Set up to track you.
咋了 我追踪了所有朋友的手♥机♥
What? I do that for all my friends,
不仅仅是你的
not just you.
给我看看
Show me.
没时间了 看
There's no time! Look,
他们沿着公园大道往南去了
they're headed south on the Belt Parkway.
看看他们来从哪个出口下
Ooh, check what exit they're taking.
海洋馆
Marine Park.
他们要去"翼之荡♥妇♥"
They're going to Wing Slutz!
我们怎么追啊 没车
But how do we get there? We don't have a car.
但是我们有这货车
But we do have a van.
没错 应该叫个车的
Yeah, we should have taken a Lyft.
感觉自己像引诱犯
I feel like a predator.
这不是我们的车
This isn't our car!
- 借的 - 我们敬重女性
- It's a loaner. - We respect women!
我依然挺她
I'm still with her!
"I'm with her 我挺她"是2016年希拉里竞选总统期间的宣传口号♥
你要上电视采访
So you are doing a TV interview?
- 挺好 - 你为什么要笑
- That's cool. - Why are you smiling?
因为他是我们的笑面虎反派
'Cause he's one of those friendly villains,
就像从Verizon叛投到Sprint的那个家伙一样
like the Verizon guy who defected to Sprint.
指广♥告♥演员Paul Marcarelli 他在2002-2011年间因出演Verizon电♥信♥广♥告♥里的"测试人员"而闻名 后来转而为竞争公♥司♥Sprint电♥信♥做广♥告♥
如果生气了 你大可直接发泄出来
If you're angry, come out and say it.
我没生气 只是好奇
I'm not angry. I'm just curious
这是要干什么
about what all this means.
像这样 一个警监未经批准在媒体露面可不常见
It's not often that one of our captains makes an unapproved media appearance.
有点意思
It's fun.
我打算通过这次采访抨击你和你的政策
I plan on using this interview to criticize you and your policies.
行吧 这是你的特权
Okay. That's your prerogative.
别 别这么窃笑
No, don't chuckle.
皱眉头更合适
A frown is a more appropriate response.
- 我很喜欢你 Raymond - 你才不呢
- I like you, Raymond. - No, you don't.
我喜欢你 我就是过来跟你说
I do! And I just came down here to tell you
如果你做了这场采访
that if you go through with this interview,
我倒是有几个有趣的点子
I have some real fun ideas
把整个99警区 弄的翻天覆地
about ways to spice up life at the Nine-Nine.
我不喜欢你的威胁
I don't like your threats,
我也不喜欢你这个过分愉悦的语气
and I don't like the cheery manner in which you've chosen to deliver them.
我就是个活得愉快的人
Well, I'm just a cheery guy.
你明明是条毒蛇
You're a snake.
嗯 我是条毒蛇
Okay. I'm a snake.
坏了 他们找到我们了
Oh, no, they found us!
很显然 找到你们了 想什么呢你们俩
Damn straight, we did. What were you thinking?
他俩显然什么谁都没考虑
They obviously weren't thinking about anyone,
尤其没想过一位朋友 也就是我
especially the one friend... me...
全程力挺他们 信任他们
who had their backs and believed in them the whole time!
这小个子怎么这么生气
Why is the little one so mad?
他出了点状况
He's going through something.
站起来 擦擦你们的手
Now stand up, wet wipe your hands,
放来背后 得铐住你们了
and put them behind your backs so we can cuff you.
终于 谢天谢地 逃跑好累
Oh, thank God. I'm so tired of running.
- 就一个小时而已 - 停下
- It's only been an hour. - Stop.
他们没错什么错事
They didn't do anything wrong.
抱歉 女士 警♥察♥办事
Excuse me, ma'am. This is police business.
我知道 我是Donna 这儿的经理
I know. I'm Donna, the manager here,
真名是 Marissa Costa
but my real name's Marissa Costa.
我是Gio Costa的妻子
I'm Gio Costa's wife,
他们是为了我才出现在这儿的
and I'm the reason they're here.
- 你是那个线人 - 没错
- You were the informant. - Yeah, I was.
因为Marissa我们才能抓住Gosta
Marissa's the only reason we got Costa.
结果我们警监骗了她
And our captain screwed her over.
他不肯实施证人保护计划
He wouldn't put her in Witness Protection.
所以你们确实拿了钱
So you did take the cash.
但是没留下 而是给了她
You just didn't keep it. You gave it to her.
我们隔段时间就过来这儿看看她的情况
We come down here and check on her periodically.
是 我们从来不对话
Yeah, we never spoke,
不过如果她在我们的桶里多放一个鸡翅
but if she put an extra wing in our slut bucket,
就说明一切都好
it meant everything was okay.
等等 我是对的
Wait, so I was right.
Hitchcock和Scully确实是好人
Hitchcock and Scully are good people.
赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕
You bet your nips we are, skid mark.
好吧
Well,
人类是复杂的 这俩人
people are complicated. These two contain...
- 也有另一面 - 没错
- multitudes. - Yeah.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
我跟我的小队讨论过了
that I talked to my squad,
很抱歉 我们之前太不尊重你们的地盘了
and we're sorry we've been so disrespectful of your space
真的吗
Really?
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What's going on here? - Nothing.
就是把事情解决好
We just want to make things right.
你们楼上的人都很棒
You upstairs people are really great,
我们能跟你们学到很多
and there's a lot we can learn from you.
那确实是 我们超棒的
Well, that is true. We are pretty great,
你们楼下的人很快会步入正轨的
and you downstairs people are gonna figure it out.
- 你们都还行 - 谢了 Terry
- You're all right. - Thanks, Terry.
- 休战 - 休战
- Truce? - Truce.
现在
Now!
干啥呢
What the hell?
你以为微波炉之前已经够糟了吗
You thought the microwave was a mess before?
我们刚才扔了一整条鱼进去
Well, we just threw a whole fish in there.
说好的休战呢
What happened to the truce?
- 休战是狗屁 - 正是如此
- The truce was crap. - You bet it was.
楼下人♥民♥万岁
Viva the downstairs people!
那条鱼里面他妈的装了啥
What the hell was in that fish?
我不知道 那是从格瓦纳斯来的
I don't know. It's from the Gowanus.
它大概吃了一堆电池
It probably ate a bunch of batteries
Diaz 发生了什么
Diaz, what is going on?
Kelly局长依旧在我办公室里
Commissioner Kelly is still in my office.
我很抱歉 我并不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
我们只是有一些小小的意见分歧
We were just having a minor disagreement.
好吧 把它束之高阁
Well, can it!
我正在为纽约警局的灵魂而斗争
I am struggling for the very soul of the NYPD,
所以请不要在这种鸡毛蒜皮的事上争吵
so please stop squabbling over these unimportant things.
当然可以 长官
Of course, sir,
但它并不是鸡毛蒜皮的
but it's not unimportant.
这里的过度拥挤 这些桌子
The overcrowding, the desks...
它在影响士气
it's affecting morale.
天呐 有些东西闻起来很冲啊
Jeez, something smells funky.
这儿发生了啥
What happened here?
哦不 是不是发生了一场争斗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表