剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
- 咖啡小哥他 - 袭击了你的头吗
- The coffee guy was... - Assaulting your head?
- 你的头发生了什么 - 不好看吗
- What is going on up there? - Is it bad?
在我回答之前
Before I answer that question,
你现在有随身带刀吗
do you currently have a knife on you?
- 有啊 好几把 - 这样的话 我喜欢
- Yeah, several. - Then I love it.
这真的是 头发 它很糟糕 Rosa
It really... is hair. It's bad, Rosa.
你看起来就像<超人特攻队>里的E夫人
You look like Edna from "The Incredibles."
抱歉 别捅我
I'm sorry, don't stab me.
我女朋友Jocelyn最近一直
My girlfriend Jocelyn's been practicing
在我身上练习做各种发型
a bunch of different hairstyles on me.
她在上美容学校
She's in cosmetology school.
- 她能及格吗 - 老实说 我也不知道
- Is she... passing? - Honestly, I don't know.
好吧 让我们开始调查这起谋杀案吧
Well, let's get into this murder.
我希望这是一起很酷的案子
I'm hoping it's a dope one.
妈妈咪呀 真是一个血淋淋的大披萨
Mamma Mia. That's a bloody pizza pie.
没关系的
No, it's okay.
我可以这样说 我有一半意大利血统
I can say that. I'm half Italian.
那并不是我的槽点
That's not the problem I had with it.
警探们 这个吸尘器在我们来之前就已经是开着的了
Detectives. The vacuum was running when we got here.
把血抹到整个公♥寓♥到处都是
Smeared blood across the entire apartment.
够酷了吗
Is this dope enough for you?
这可是个嗜血机器人 Rosa
I mean, it's a bloody robot, Rosa.
是个好开始 但除此之外还需要
It's clearly a good start, but it's gonna take
其他东西来证明它的酷
more than that to be certified as dope.
- 受害人是谁 - 名叫Andrew Adams
- Who's the Vic? - Name is Andrew Adams.
这名字有点无聊 不酷
Kind of a boring name. Not dope.
他是个调查记者
He's an investigative reporter.
- 酷 他调查些什么 - 养鸡场
- Dope. What was he investigating? - Chicken farming.
突然离"酷"字远了十万八千里 不过 是谁发现的尸体
Sharp turn away from dopeness, but who found the body?
他的老板发现他没去上班之后报了警
His boss called the cops when he didn't show up to work,
所以他是被Darrell警官发现的
so he was found by Officer Darrell.
Darrell警官吗 你真的令这事越来越不酷了
Officer Darrell? You are seriously undoping this.
还有什么其他消息要告诉我们吗 Jen
You got anything else for me? Jen?
公♥寓♥是从里面反锁的
The apartment was locked from the inside.
神秘 酷
Mysterious. Dope.
警报系统也仍然是开着的
And the alarm system was still armed.
酷 酷 酷 酷 真难解决
Dope, dope, dope, dope. So hard to solve.
- 有监控摄像头吗 - 噢是的
- Any surveillance cameras? - Oh, yeah.
- 有一堆 我们检查过了 - 这太简单了
- Tons of 'em. We checked 'em. - It's too easy.
但没看到任何人出入
But no one was seen going in or out.
所以说 这起案件只能是鬼做的了
So whoever did this was a ghost.
棒 是鬼
Yes! A ghost!
噢 我正式宣布 这起案件 酷毙了
Oh! I officially declare this case... dope!
神烦警探
第六季 第六集
呼 我爱进犯罪现场的第一次预排工作
Whoo! I love the first walkthrough of a crime scene.
有点像刚刚到达夏令营
It's kind of like arriving at summer camp,
不过湖水是血色的
except the lake is full of blood
而且 你的同铺室友死了
and your bunk mate is dead.
我感觉自己好像不擅长比喻
I think I might be bad at metaphors.
所以说在Adams下班回家后
So after Adams comes home from work,
唯一一个接近过他家门口的
the only person who even approaches his doorway
只有这个外卖♥♥小哥吗
is this delivery guy?
是的 不过他根本没进入过公♥寓♥里
Yeah, but he never enters the apartment.
嘿 Rosa 快看 三位数诶
Hey, Rosa. Check it out. Triple digies!
太多证物了 我们上三位数了
There's so much evidence, we hit triple digies.
- 酷 - 是真的酷
- Cool. - Cool indeed.
不过你知道什么不酷吗
But you know what's not cool?
我们的受害人竟从生菜屋叫了晚餐
Our Vic ordered his dinner from House of Lettuce.
这家伙怎么也没想到自己会死
There's no way this guy knew he was gonna die.
没人最后一顿饭会想吃生菜
No one would want lettuce as their last meal.
比如 我的最后一餐
For example, my last meal...
只能是酸糖条
is gon'st to be Sour Straws.
你一直把它放在口袋里吗
You just keep those in your pocket?
我们每天都面临死亡的危险
We face death every day.
我要想按自己的意愿行事 就得提前准备好
I gotta be prepared to go out on my own terms.
我根本就没法想吃的
I can't even think about eating.
这里面闻着像Scully的帽沿一样
Smells like the brim of Scully's hat in here.
那是热浪 会加速尸体的腐♥败♥
That's the heat wave. It sped up body decomp.
我敢说你们一定觉得这个神秘男子
I guess you could say this mystery
出淤泥而不
is straight outta decomp...
染
...ton.
- 不觉得 你是哪位 - 我是Franco McCoy
- No. Who are you? - I'm Franco McCoy.
我管理着犯罪现场调查组和法医组
I'm running CSI and forensics.
你们两个一定就是警探了
You two must be detectives.
看你们捂得这么严实我就知道了
I can tell because you look pretty buttoned up.
我们只是都爱穿皮衣
We're both wearing leather jackets.
而且这件卫衣还是我吃掉一个大披萨赢来的
And I won this hoodie for eating a big pizza.
答应我
Just do me a favor.
不要见到我和我的队伍就变成小迷弟迷妹
Don't turn into a star humper around me or my squad,
因为外面时不时地就拍关于我们的电视剧
because they make TV shows about us sometimes.
啥 他们经常拍关于我们的电视剧啊
What? They make shows about us all the time.
- 比如 - <法律与秩序>
- Name one. - "Law and Order."
- 没听过 - <纽约重案组>
- Never heard of it. - "NYPD Blue."
- 没 - <迈阿密风云>
- Nope. - "Miami Vice."
- 不造 - <希尔街的布鲁斯>
- Nah. - "Hill Street Blues."
- 下一个 - <火线>
- Pass. - "The Wire."
- 听起来很傻 - <妙女神探>
- Sounds dumb. - "Rizzoli & Isles."
好吧 这个还不错
Okay. That's a good one.
好了 如果说热浪会引发气味的话
All right, if the heat is causing the smell,
那我们为什么不开空调呢
why don't we just turn on the air conditioning...
等等 等等 那样的气流
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That kind of air flow
会扬起各种尘埃颗粒
is gonna kick up all kinds of dust particles.
不能开空调 意味着这里的味道会
That AC stays off, which means the odor in here?
只会越来越糟
Only gonna get worse.
专业建议 塞住你的鼻子
Pro tip: plug your noses.
专门定制了这些3D打印的小家伙
Had this little bad boy custom-made 3-D printed
来堵住我的宝贝鼻孔
to fit these sweet nosters.
你是想简称"鼻子孔"吗
Are you trying to abbreviate "Nostrils"?
在我们CSI 我们不只是想
In CSI, we don't try.
我们做 孩子
We do, son.
好叭 认识你感觉还行
Okay. Well, it's been sort of okay meeting you.
我们现在要转身然后无视你了
We're gonna turn our backs and ignore you now.
嘿 Jake 你知道这是什么时间了吗
Hey, Jake. You know what it's time for?
当然
I sure do.
Jake和Rosa的第一印象
Jake and Rosa's first impressions.
远处墙上的血迹飞溅的样子
Cast-off pattern on the far wall
意味着刀是向上割开的 Jake
suggests upward knife slices. Jake?
受害人背后的伤口
Wounds on the vic's back
意味着他没想到杀手会来这一出 Rosa
means he didn't see the killer coming. Rosa?
笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙 都在显眼地方没动过
Laptop, wallet, keys all in plain sight.
没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry.
意味着不是入室抢劫 Jake
Doesn't connote a robbery. Jake?
不过这倒意味着凶手
But it does connote that our killer
就在公♥寓♥里等着Adams
was waiting for Adams in the apartment.
我刚刚用"意味着"这个词用对了吗
Did I just use the word "Connote" Correctly?
- 对了 - 棒
- You did. - Great.
你可以发信息告诉Amy吗
Will you text that to Amy?
- 我不想告诉你我用了高级词汇会有什么好事 - 好叭
- I don't want to say what using good vocabulary gets me. - Okay.
- 交♥媾♥ - 恶心
- Sexual intercourse. - Gross.
咋了 我们是成年人诶
What? We're adults.
我是他妈妈 让我进去
I'm his mother! Let me in!
用剪刀石头布来决定谁去和受害人家属沟通吧
Rock-paper-scissors for who has to talk to the vic's mom.
成交
Deal.
这明明是个概率游戏 你是怎么做到一直赢的
It's a game of chance. How do you always win?
你总是出布
You always pick paper.
才不是 来 再来一次
That is not true. Here, go again.
再来一次
One more time.
好叭 再来一次
All right, one more time.
再来一次
One more time.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表