剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
with his robe blowing up like Marilyn Monroe?
不是 Tate医生是凶手
No. Dr. Tate is the killer.
- 嘿 Santiago - 嘿
- Hey, Santiago. - Hey.
你能帮我把这些传♥单♥贴在办公室里吗
Can you help me put up these flyers around the office?
嗯 没问题
Mm-hmm.
"丢失的性♥爱♥宝典"
"Lost sex book.
"误寄给了Jeffords警长"
Delivered by accident to Sergeant Jeffords,
"他并不需要"
who doesn't need it."
Terry 拜托
Terry, come on.
没有人关心你的性生活
Nobody cares about your sex life.
你就把书带回家吧
Just take the book home.
把别人的书带回家
Take someone else's book home?
那可是盗窃 外加邮递诈骗
That's stealing and mail fraud.
真不敢相信你会提这样的建议
I can't believe you would even suggest that.
听着 我真的觉得这很棒
Look, I think it's so great
你结婚这么久
that you've been married so long
还想让性生活保持"新鲜"
and want to keep it fresh.
要是我们的性生活出了问题
I hope Jake does that for me
我希望Jake也能这么体贴
if our sex life ever takes a dip.
问题 根本就没有问题
Dip? Oh, there is no dip.
- 不信你问Sharon - 哦不了 谢谢
- Just ask Sharon. - Oh, no, please.
我不想问她 没这个必要
I don't want to do that. That's not necessary.
- 没事的 我相信你 - 嘿 亲爱的
- It's okay. I believe you. - Hey, hon.
是的 你能告诉Amy我在床上多么威风堂堂吗
Yeah, could you tell Amy how good I am in bed?
我就像一台性♥爱♥机器
Because I'm a sex machine who...
哦 你在外放
Oh, on speaker?
哦嘿 宝贝们 今天上学怎么样
Oh, hey, girls. How was school?
你为什么认为Tate医生是凶手
Why do you think Dr. Tate's the murderer?
他知道厕所在哪里
He already knew where the bathroom was.
很显然他来过这里
He's clearly been here before.
也有可能只是他猜对了 毕竟很明显
Well, he probably just guessed, because it's obvious.
这是纽约 永远没有人知道厕所在哪里
This is New York. It's never obvious where the bathroom is.
我曾经住过一个公♥寓♥
I once had an apartment
厕所就在冰箱里面
where the toilet was literally in the refrigerator.
我猜他和Susan有外遇
I bet he was sleeping with Susan.
心理医生总是和自己的病人有外遇
Therapists are always having affairs with their patients.
- 才不是 - 真的吗
- That's not true. - Oh, really?
我13岁的时候可是在Cinemax上
Tell that to the ten minutes of "Bikini Shrink"
看过"比基尼心理医生"
I watched on Cinemax when I was 13.
Juggs医生简直饥渴难耐
Dr. Juggs was insatiable.
James病了 我们手上有数个月的笔记
James was ill. We have months of notes
表明他精神越来越不稳定
saying he was increasingly unstable.
第一 有精神疾病的人
First of all, people with mental illness
更有可能是受害者 而不是加害者
are much more likely to be the victims than the perpetrators.
我是在美国国家公共电台上听到的
I heard that on NPR when I was in the room
- 当时Amy在房♥间里听国家公共电台 - 啊
- while Amy was listening to NPR. - Ah.
第二 我打赌Tate医生的笔记都是伪造的
And second, I bet Dr. Tate's notes are fake.
你知道Juggs医生的笔记里是什么吗
I mean, you know what was in Dr. Juggs's notes?
- 什么 - 做♥爱♥的火柴人
- What? - Stick figures doing it.
- 这能证明什么 - 我不知道 但是挺性感的
- What does that prove? - I don't know, but it was hot.
我想说的是 这案子很可疑
All I'm saying is, something feels suspicious to me here.
或许我们该去Tate医生的办公室
Maybe we should go to Dr. Tate's office
看看能不能找到消失的笔记本
and see if we can find the missing notebooks.
等等 你的依据仅仅是
Wait, you're basing this all on the fact
他知道厕所在哪儿
that he knew where a bathroom was?
他的DNA还出现在了发现尸体的地方
And his DNA was at the scene where we discovered the body.
所以他才执意要和我们一起去公园
I bet that's why he insisted on coming with us to the park.
你从一开始就对Tate医生有偏见
You've been weird about Dr. Tate from the start.
依我看 所有证据表明 James杀妻后逃跑了
To me, the evidence suggests that James killed his wife and fled.
这是我的案子 我们就按这个线索查
It's my case, and that's the lead we're following.
好吧
Okay.
你是对的 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
我刚才对你不公平 这是你的案子
I was being unfair. It's your case.
你发布一个全境通告
You call in an APB,
我会在局里见你
and I will meet you back at the precinct.
我正要去一趟银行
I'm just gonna swing by the bank.
你不会要去Tate医生的办公室
You're not gonna go to Dr. Tate's office
瞒着我调查吧
and search it behind my back, are you?
什么 Charles 不会的
What? Charles, no.
我不会这样做的 你可以相信我
I wouldn't do that. You can trust me.
- 好的 我相信你 - 很好 你应该相信我
- Okay, I trust you. - Good. You should.
- 我确实相信你 - 很棒 因为你可以相信我
- Well, I do. - Great, because you can.
- 我感觉很放心 - 很好 你应该感到放心
- I feel good about it. - Good, you should.
我觉得这是正确的选择
I think it's the right choice.
相信我就是你就做出的正确决定
You're making the right call by trusting me.
才怪
Not.
<反斗智多星> 真棒
"Wayne's World." Sweet.
410房♥
William Tate医生
心理医生
没事 开动脑筋
All right, think.
如果我是一个变♥态♥治疗师 我会把真正的笔记本藏在哪里
Where would I hide the real notebook if I was a creepy therapist?
藏在我屁♥股♥里
In my butt.
专心 Jake
Focus, Jake.
现在不是搞笑的时候
Now is not the time for being hilarious.
这是什么
What have we here?
Buckley夫妇
James and Susan Buckley.
你今天过得还好吗
So your day's been going well?
- 对 还好 - 他们挡住了我出去的路
- It has, it has. - They're blocking my way out.
有一个取消了 所以我就有时间完成更多的工作
A cancellation, and so I was able to get more work done.
是的 这样挺好的
Yeah. Well, that's always nice.
我昨天也遇到了一样的事情
Same thing happened to me yesterday.
- 是吗 - 是啊 两个取消的
- Is that right? - Yeah, two cancellations.
至少不是三个
You know? At least it wasn't three.
祝你下午愉快
Have a good afternoon.
- 你也是 - 好的
- You too. - Okay.
早上再见
See you in the morning.
哦 我能帮助你吗
Oh, um, can I help you?
是的
Yes.
我是
I am...
你的新病人
your new patient.
- Garrett - Garrett
- Garrett? - Garrett...
是我的名字 没错
is my name, yes.
你提前一个半小时到了
You're an hour and a half early.
我知道 我有时间管理的问题
I know. I have problems with time management.
这就是我想要谈的问题
That's the issue I want to talk about.
在电♥话♥上 你说你很担心
On the phone, you said you were concerned
你可能有多重人格障碍
you might have multiple personality disorder.
对 那个也是
Yep, that too.
有一堆人住在我脑子里
Got butt loads of peeps living in my brain,
毫无疑问 毫无疑问 毫无疑问 毫无疑问 毫无疑问
no doubt, no doubt, no doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk about it.
我不敢相信我们这么久之后才见面
I can't believe it's taken so long for us to meet.
你真是太好了
You're so nice.
哦 我可不知道 Jocelyn
Oh, I don't know about that, Jocelyn.
我只是做我自己
I'm just being myself.
你对美容什么的真有耐心
Well, you're very sweet about the cosmetology thing.
很多人对发型设计师嗤之以鼻
A lot of people are dismissive of hairstylists.
这完全不合情理
It makes no sense.
如果没有发型设计师来剪我们的头发
If we didn't have hairstylists to cut our hair,
我们的头发就太长了
our hair would be far too long.
哇哦 评价很高
Wow, great compliment.
嘿 你就是那个腹泻广♥告♥上的女生 是吗
Hey, you're the girl from the diarrhea commercial, aren't you?
你在飞机上腹泻
You get diarrhea on the plane.
- 才不是 - 对 快走
- That's not true. - Yeah, move along.
我不是在飞机上腹泻
I don't get diarrhea on the plane.
我在机场腹泻
I get diarrhea in the airport.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你是一个演员
Are you... an actor?
你用不着听起来这么反胃
Well, you don't have to sound so grossed out.
我能看出来为什么你不想让他见Jocelyn了
I can see why you didn't want him meeting Jocelyn.
- 什么 - 她不是Jocelyn
- Excuse me? - This isn't Jocelyn.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表