剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and I really don't give a hoot if you decide to quit the NYPD, so do it.
老娘什么都他妈不介乎了
I'm all out of hoots.
不介乎了
I'm hootless.
- 现在 我想说的是 - Jake
- Now, what I want to say is... - Jake.
Holly Gennaro我来了
Coming Holly Gennaro.
嘿 我觉着椰林飘香可能太喜庆了
Hey, I thought pina coladas might be too festive,
所以我就拿了两个装满梅乐红酒的超丧椰子
so I got two super-depressing coconuts filled with merlot.
我不是沮丧啦 我是觉得解脱
I'm not depressed. I'm relieved.
整整一周以来 终于只有我们两个独处了
For the first time all week, it's just the two of us.
我在这里
I'm right here.
我用了一些Boyle送你们的润滑油逃脱出来了
I escaped using some of the lube Boyle sent you.
它洒得到处都是 我不得不换件衣服
It got everywhere. I had to change.
是啊 你的新衣服非常有攻击性和迷惑性
Yeah, and your new shirt is very aggressive and confusing.
究竟是菠萝是个荡♥妇♥ 还是它在说别人说荡♥妇♥
Is the pineapple the slut, or is it calling someone else a slut?
很明显菠萝是个荡♥妇♥
Clearly the pineapple is the slut.
- 哈 - 听着 我很抱歉
- Huh. - Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
是吗 或许你该跟介乎的人说去
Yeah? Maybe find someone who gives a hoot.
比如 猫头鹰笼子
Try an owl cage.
噢 亲爱的 我爱你 但是你真的不擅长这个
Oh, honey, I love you, but not your best.
你看 你完全可以不接受我的道歉
Look, you have every right not to accept my apology,
但至少先听完
but at least hear it first.
我很抱歉我说Jake很自私
I'm sorry I said Jake was selfish.
我很抱歉我毁了你们的蜜月
I'm sorry I ruined your honeymoon.
我很抱歉我打断了你们的"虎胆龙威"主题性♥爱♥
I'm sorry I interrupted your "Die Hard" -themed sexcapades.
你不用全部都列举出来的 没关系的
You don't have to list everything; it's cool.
好 我原以为只要我按着纽约警局的规矩办事
Right. I thought if I played by the NYPD's rules
不出什么差错的话 总有一天我会攀升到一个
and didn't make any waves, one day I would rise to a position
可以做出重大改变的职位
where I could make meaningful change.
当他们选择了John Kelly 我才意识到我错了
When they hired John Kelly, I realized I was wrong,
我以为我没得选了
and I thought I was out of options.
但当你们把我五花大绑在床上的时候
But then you tied me to your bed, legs akimbo,
让我意识到我还有另一个选择
and made me realize there was another way.
我可以完全不介乎
I could not give a hoot.
哇 介乎这个词真的流行起来了 真是万万没想到
Wow, the hoot thing is catching on. Didn't see that coming.
我打算直接去找市长 跟他说
I'm going to go directly to the mayor and tell him
John Kelly的"警戒型治安"提案
John Kelly's "Vigilant policing" Proposal
是一种退步和适得其反
is regressive and counter-productive,
如果他执意施行
and if he implements it,
那么我就要大闹媒体界
I'm gonna make a big stink in the press.
越级局长还要威胁市长吗 长官
Going over the commissioner and threatening the mayor, sir?
你不怕会惹他生气吗
Don't you think that'll piss him off?
我不介乎
I don't give a hoot.
听着 我要坐下一班飞机回去了
Listen, I'm on the next plane back,
但我希望可以亲自掏腰包请你们在这里多待一会儿
but I wanted to pay for you two to extend your stay
让你们可以好好地度蜜月
so you can have a proper honeymoon.
噢 长官 谢谢你
Oh, sir, thank you.
真是非常大方了 是吧 Jake
That's very nice, right, Jake?
是的 超慷慨
Yeah, super cool.
出于好奇 我帮一个朋友问的
Just out of curiosity asking for a friend,
你在哪里 花了多少钱买♥♥的这件衣服
where did you get the shirt, and how much did it cost?
噢 你还戴着那个面具吗
Ooh, you're still wearing the mask?
是啊 为了掩饰我的悲伤 我这就取下来
Yeah, to hide my sadness. I'll take it off.
不 别
No, don't.
不知为何 当你看起来像我的时候 你说的话
For some reason, it's easier to care about what you say
我更容易听进去
when you look like me.
你为什么要叫你妈妈离开我爸爸 Gina
Why did you tell your mom to leave my dad, Gina?
作为Boyle家一员这么糟糕吗
Is it so bad being a Boyle?
是的 简直是可怕 但不是我这么做的原因
Yes, it terrible, but that's not why I did it.
我妈妈背着你♥爸♥爸出轨了
My mom was cheating on your dad,
所以我才说她必须要离开
so I told her she had to break it off.
什么 你为什么不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想伤害到你或者你♥爸♥爸
Because I didn't want to hurt you or him.
她这么做太令人恶心了 所以我告诉她必须结束这一切
She was being disgusting, so I told her she had to end it.
你是在保护我们
You were trying to protect us.
Gina 你人真好
Gina, you were actually being sweet.
还用说
Uh-doi.
- 情况怎么样了 警长 - 不太妙
- How's it going, Sarge? - Not good.
我在读关于这本关于宗教信仰的书 很显然
I'm reading this book on religion, and apparently
上帝的定义还存在着争议
there's some debate as to what God is.
不用烦恼这个了
Don't worry about it.
- 指南在Gina手上 - 什么
- Gina had the manual. - What?
为什么她不直接给我呢
Why didn't she just give it to me?
因为她就是个小淘气
'Cause she's a rascal.
看看上面写了什么
Look at what it says.
"千万不要使用斜体 以免被人认为是骗子或者是蠢货"
"Never use italics, lest people think you are a con-man or a clown."
我看不出和这个有什么关系
I'm not sure how this applies here.
不是 下面那句
No. Under that.
"任何情况下 如果你拿不定主意 向Jeffords警长请教"
"If you are unsure of what to do in any situation, consult Sergeant Jeffords."
"我完全信任他"
"I trust him completely."
这还真是打脸
Well, that's a kick in the butt.
所以我该怎么做 警长
So what should I do, Sarge?
跟卫生署说你将跟他们一起办这起案件
Tell sanitation you'll work the case together.
你是最初的办案员 总部也可以给你们
You're the primary, and HQ can take it out
拿出追加预算
of the supplemental budget.
- 我会找到余地 - 酷
- I'll find the room. - Cool.
狗王Terry回来了
Top Dog Terry's back.
好嘞 你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你好
Hello.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
你是Melvil Dewey吗
Are you Melvil Dewey?
Melvil Dewey 美国的图书管♥理♥员♥和教育家
正是在下
Indeed I am.
我发明了杜威十进制分类法
I invented the Dewey decimal system,
但我目前在研究"上我十进"法
but right now I'm working on the Do-me decimal system.
嗯哼 很好
Mm-hmm, yeah.
这真的能撩到我
This is really working for me.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 太棒了 - 那么 Dewey先生
- Awesome. - So, Mr. Dewey,
你能从占领了中富广场的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中救下我吗
can you save me from the terrorists that have taken over nakatomi Plaza?
没问题 Holly Gennaro
Yes, Holly Gennaro,
首先我需要把他们分类成图书馆 卡片 目录
I just need file them in the library... card... catalog.
看来真的很难继续演下去
Yeah, this is really hard to track.
我们还是直接脱衣服吧
Let's just take our clothes off.
噢 感谢上天 这件旧夹克太热了
Oh, thank God. This old jacket is so hot.
来吧
Yeah.
一周后
早上7:58
太奇妙了
That was magical.
- 我不敢相信我们已经回来了 - 我不愿面对真♥相♥
- I can't believe we're back. - I refuse to accept it.
我还在用着椰子
I'm still coconuting.
这次装的是咖啡
This is filled with coffee.
非常烫手
It is very hot.
椰子的隔热性不太好啊
Coconut is not a good insulator.
一点都不好
No, it's not.
- 警监 - Peralta Santiago
- Captain. - Peralta, Santiago,
蜜月的后半段过的怎么样
how was the end of the honeymoon?
超级棒
It was amazing.
不是炫耀 我看到了海龟
Not to brag, but I saw a sea turtle.
听着就像是在炫耀 宝贝
Kind of sounds like you're bragging, babe.
我就是 它直直地看着我诶
I was. It looked right at me.
进展的怎么样了 你联♥系♥市长了吗
How'd it go here? Did you contact the mayor?
是的 我一回来马上就诉说了我的担心
Yes. I voiced my concerns as soon as I got back.
他听了我说的之后 就把John Kelly对
He heard me out, and he's put John Kelly's
"警戒型治安"的提议回收审查了
"Vigilant policing" Initiative under review.
做的好 不介乎的Holt
Way to go, No Hoots Holt.
- Kelly生气了吗 - 非常生气
- Was Kelly pissed? - Very much so.
为了报复 他把99分局的底层封闭了
To retaliate, he closed the bottom floor of the Nine-Nine
并且无限期装♥修♥
for renovations indefinitely.
所有人都搬到我们的办公厅里了
Everyone's been moved to our bullpen.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
做好准备吧
Prepare yourselves.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表