剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
那我和你一起去
Then I'll go with you.
我跟父母出柜的时候逼你陪着来着
I forced you to be there when I came out to my parents.
我欠你的
I owe you.
好
All right.
我们追踪了能追踪的任何线索
We've exhausted every lead,
查证了每一个不在场证明
we have checked every alibi,
我们分♥析♥了鉴证科给的所有信息
and we have followed every last piece of forensics,
我想 我觉得 我是想说
so I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我找不到杀害你儿子的凶手了
I can't find your son's killer.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你这么尽力
Thank you for trying as hard as you did.
我真的希望过你能找到凶手
I really hoped you'd find him.
不要失去信心
Well, don't lose hope,
因为重案组那边现在就在查这个案子
because Major Crimes is on the case as we speak,
- 他们很 - 哦 他们跟我联♥系♥了
- and they're very... - Oh, they already contacted me.
因为太久没有新线索出现
Because it's been so long without any new leads,
他们已经把这案子立为悬案了
they've labeled it a cold case.
他们说我不应该还抱有什么希望了
They said I shouldn't hold out hope.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not you.
是我 始终觉得很有负罪感
I just can't stop feeling guilty.
Andrew和我关系不是很好
Andrew and I were not on the best of terms.
之前大吵一架
We had this huge fight,
然后快一年都没跟彼此说话
and we hadn't spoken in almost a year.
我真的希望 在还有机会的时候能跟他和好
I just wish I could've made it right when I had the chance.
关于这些 我真的很抱歉 但是我也
I'm very sorry to hear that, but I'm sure...
- 我们会找到杀害你儿子的凶手的 - 啥
- We're gonna find your son's killer. - What?
Jake和我会回去继续查这个案子
Jake and I are jumping back on the case.
我们会确保你儿子能沉冤得雪
We'll make sure your son gets the justice he deserves.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
Rosa
Rosa?
她让我想起我妈妈了
She just reminds me of my mom.
我的个天
Oh, boy.
案件编号♥
第55天
那 我们要不要谈谈刚才发生的事儿
So, we gonna talk about what happened back there?
我还没见过什么人哭成那样
I haven't seen someone cry that much
除了Charles听说他们重拍"前妻俱乐部"的时候
since Charles heard they were remaking "First Wives Club."
这事有点让我觉得难受
It sort of bothers me that
我出柜后 我妈还没跟我说过话
my mom hasn't talked to me since I came out.
你为什么不给她打个电♥话♥
Why don't you just give her a call?
因为这不是我该做的
Because I shouldn't have to.
是她有问题 不是我
It's her issue, not mine.
我是说 我很高兴 我跟她出柜了 但是
I mean, I'm glad I came out to her, it's just,
她接受这事儿的时间 比我想的长多了
it's taking her way longer to come around than I thought it would.
去他的吧
It sucks.
好奇怪 警方贴的胶带没了啊
That's weird. The police tape's already gone.
哦哦 重案组昨天就撤了
Oh, yeah, Major Crimes released the scene yesterday.
不过我相信 他们还没时间
But I'm sure they haven't had time
把现场清理干净
to clean up the evidence...
我去 他们把所有东西都清了
Oh, man, they emptied the place out.
啥都没剩
Nothing left in here.
我不能接受这事儿这么收尾
I can't believe this is how it ends.
嗯 我要是说我很怀念那股味儿是不是很奇怪
Yeah. Is it weird that I miss the smell?
等等 你听见了吗
Wait a minute, do you hear that?
我在这屋里呆了600小时
I've spent 600 hours in this room,
从来没听过这个声音
and I have never heard that sound.
是因为空调从来就没开过
It's because the air conditioning's never been turned on.
从通风口发出来的声音
It's coming from that vent.
什么都没有
I don't see anything.
等 这有个拐角
Wait, there's a bend.
我的天
Oh, my God.
有吃的和水
There's food and water in here!
Rosa 我们从来没见着凶手离开公♥寓♥
Rosa. We never saw the killer leave this apartment
因为他压根没离开
because he never left.
但是他不可能活过这几个月 绝对不可能
But he couldn't have survived in there for months. That's insane.
他不是在这躲了几个月
He wasn't back there for months.
他只需要等着尸体被发现
He just waited for the body to be discovered
然后找时间溜走
and then snuck out sometime after that.
这儿可是到处都是警♥察♥
But this place was crawling with cops.
他求之不得呢
Which is exactly what he wanted.
他装扮成警♥察♥溜走的
He snuck out dressed like a cop.
就算他有制♥服♥ 也会有人认出他不是警♥察♥啊
Even if he had a uniform, somebody would've recognized him.
- 如果他脸被遮住了就认不出了 - 他穿着防护服
- Not if his face was covered. - By a Hazmat suit.
CSI的人
The CSI guys!
Franco说他带了14个技术组的人 但是你数出了15个
Franco said he had 14 techs, but didn't you count 15?
我确实数出了15个 我数对了
I did count 15! My math was right!
去他的 Skanga女士
Suck it, Mrs. Skanga!
那是我代数课老师
She was my Algebra II teacher.
她拿量角器扔我头上
She threw a protractor at my head.
- 去她的 - 去她的
- She sucks. - She sucked!
实际上 她人挺好的 她很信任我
Actually, she was very sweet. She believed in me.
- 哦 - 嗯
- Oh. - Yeah.
案件编号♥
第56天
这是安保录像
Here's the security footage.
这可是G级 能拿出来用的那个G
It's rated G for Gonna Get Got.
少点套路 Franco 放录像吧
Less is more, Franco. Play the tape.
好的 这是我们到达的时候
Okay, so there's us arriving.
我天 我走路这样吗
Oh, man, is that how I walk?
- 嗯 - 我是不是应该改改走法
- Yes. - Should I change how I walk?
- 嗯 - 好的 等会 倒回去
- Yes. - All right. Wait. Go back.
Jake 我们没时间改你走路的样子
Jake, we don't have time to fix your walk.
那得费很大的劲 我们这会儿忙着呢
It's gonna take a lot of work, and we're very busy.
不是 看看 看这个人
No. Look. Look at this guy.
所有别的技术人员都穿着鞋套 他没穿
All the other techs are wearing booties, but he's not.
跟着这个人
Follow that guy.
街对面杂货店的监控录像呢
Where's the footage from the bodega across the street?
我们连那都有 简直了
We have that? That is so crazy.
监控无处不在
We are under surveillance at all times.
我相信这没啥问题 不会事与愿违的毁掉整个社会的
I'm sure it's fine and it won't backfire and ruin society.
放大看看他的脸
Zoom in on his face.
这不是CSI的人
That man's not CSI.
不是 Franco
No, Franco.
但是他是要说
But he is about to say...
案子破了
CS-Bye.
耶喔
Yeah-ow!
我敬你是条汉子 Jake 我敬你
Respect, Jake. Respect.
好的 Rosa
Okay, Rosa.
- 你知道接下来是什么环节 - 我知道
- You know what it's time for. - I do.
Jake和Rosa的最终判断
Jake and Rosa's final impressions.
你的客户是个杀手
Your client's a hit man.
他在几周前一个派对上 潜入了公♥寓♥
He snuck into the apartment during a party several nights earlier,
在通风口呆了三天
hid in the vent for three days,
然后出来 杀害了Adams Jake
then emerged and murdered Adams. Jake?
然后他把从血库偷来的
He then spilled bags of blood
几袋子血溅的满地板都是
that he stole from a blood bank all over the floor
然后打开了扫地机器人
and turned on the victim's vacuum cleaner
把整个案发现场弄的一团糟 Rosa
to make the crime scene as messy as possible. Rosa?
混乱的案发现场意味着更多的犯罪技术小组出动
The messy scene meant there'd be extra crime techs,
使得你的客户能够穿着防范服溜出去
allowing your client to sneak out in a Hazmat suit,
网购记录显示他买♥♥过一套
which records show he bought online.
就在案发前两周
Two weeks before the crime was committed.
唯一的问题是
My only question is,
谁指使你的
who was behind all this?
一位养鸡场场主雇我的
I was hired by a chicken farmer.
行吧 酷炫剧情遭遇了迟到打击 不过我们还是逮着你了
Okay. Dopeness taking a late hit here, but we still got you.
审判席见 就酱紫啦 我们走咯
See you at the sentencing, peace, and we're out.
他认罪了
He's pleading guilty.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
可是他为什么要杀Andrew
But why did he kill Andrew?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表