剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I mean, that doesn't seem totally fair.
那你现在明白我的感受了
Well, now you know how I feel.
女人没有机会等到60岁
Women don't have the luxury of waiting till we're 60
然后突然改变主意选择再婚
and then changing our minds and getting remarried
和一个28岁的人再生小孩
and having a baby with some dumb 28-year-old.
别闹了
Oh, come on.
我未来不可能有钱到
There's no way I'm gonna be rich enough
有个28岁的人愿意和我在一起
that a 28-year-old is gonna want to be with me.
这样会好一点吗
Did that help?
我不明白你为什么这么着急
Look, I don't understand what the big deal is.
你还年轻 我们还有很多时间
You're still young. We have plenty of time.
我知道 但我不想再等两年
I know, but I don't want to wait around for two years
等你决定不想要孩子了
and then have you decide you don't want kids,
然后在38岁的时候重新开始
'cause I don't want to start over at 38.
重新开始
Start over?
你是说 和别人重新开始
Like, with someone else?
*案假 我一直梦寐以求*
*Casecation, all I ever wanted*
*案假 不得不离家远游*
*Casecation, had to get away*
*案假*
*Casecation*
*这里的气氛有点诡异*
*The vibe in here is really weird*
- 他们好像在吵架 - 不 不是吵架
- I think they're having a fight. - No, it's not a fight,
只是令人伤心欲绝的谈话
it's just a devastatingly sad conversation
到底是要孩子还是找别人重新开始
about whether or not we should have kids or just start over,
所以你大错特错了 Rosa
so you were totally wrong, Rosa.
什么 你们结婚之前没讨论过要不要孩子
What? You got married without talking about if you want children?
是啊 我们结婚之前也没讨论
Yeah, and we also got married without discussing
双方喜不喜欢水上公园
whether or not we like water parks.
突然冒出了很多新议题 Terry
A lot of new stuff has come up, okay, Terry?
- 你们来这里干嘛 - 收到线人通知
- Why are you guys here? - A CI came in.
很多消息指出想杀死Rojas的人
There's a lot of chatter that whoever tried to kill Rojas
打算把他一了百了
is coming to finish the job.
- 来医院动手 - 是的
- At the hospital? - Yeah.
Holt想多派些人来
Holt wanted extra manpower here.
好的 你们去看守护士站
Okay, why don't you two lock down the nurses' station
我和Amy看守病房♥
while Amy and I secure the room?
其实 我宁愿跟Rosa一起
Actually, I'd rather be with Rosa.
- 呃哦 - 糟了 Jake
- Uh-oh. - Damn, Jake.
真是谢谢你了 警长
Thanks a lot, Sarge.
你让我唱歌♥的
You told me to sing!
是啊 但是这是怎么回事
Yeah, but what was all this?
这只是Terry在做自己
That's just Terry being Terry.
好的 从这里可以监视电梯和楼梯
Okay, from this vantage we can see the elevator and the stairs.
任何去Rojas病房♥的人都会被我们发现
No one should be able to get to Rojas without us noticing.
- 好的 - 嘿 听着 呃
- Cool. - Hey, look, um...
我不想你因为牵扯进这事
I don't want you to get caught in the middle of this stuff
被夹在我和Jake中间
between me and Jake.
我不想逼你站队
I don't want you to choose sides.
- 已经决定了 我站你这边 - 真的吗
- Already chose. I'm with you. - Really?
我不知道你想要孩子
I didn't know you wanted kids.
我不知道我会不会想要孩子
I don't know if I'll ever want kids,
但你应该有 他们太可爱了
but you should have them. They're so cute.
- 简直不可思议 - 是的 不可思议
- It's fucked up. - Aw, it is fucked up.
你想让我跟Jake谈谈吗
Anyway, do you want me to talk to Jake?
- 我吓唬人挺有一手 - 谢谢 但不必了
- I'm a pretty good bully. - Thanks, but no.
我搞定了 让他和Terry单独在一起
I've got this covered. I left him alone with Terry.
那家伙简直就是鼓励生育的活体广♥告♥
That guy is a walking advertisement for the joys of fatherhood.
- 千 万 别 生 - 什么
- Do not do it. - What?
- 你不爱你的女儿们吗 - 很爱
- Don't you love your girls? - So much.
你真该看看
You should have seen
今天早上扎着小辫子的Cagney
Cagney this morning with her little braids in.
- 哦 - 但真的太辛苦了 兄弟
- Oh. - But they are a ton of work, man.
除非你完全 百分之百确定你想要孩子
If you are not totally, 100% sure you want them,
你没法生存
you won't survive.
- 真的这么艰难 - 是的
- Is it really that hard? - Yes.
我没法安心睡觉 我老是生病
I never get any sleep. I'm always sick.
我永远看不了我想看的电视节目
I never get to watch anything I want on TV.
我到现在还没看完<绝命毒师>
I still haven't finished "Breaking Bad,"
但我能把<海洋奇缘>倒背如流
but I can recite "Moana" From memory?
"Maui 百变天王 风与海的半神"
"Maui, shape-shifter, demigod of the wind and sea."
"我是Moana" 我为什么会知道这些
"I am Moana." Why do I know that?
我不想看儿童电影
I don't want to watch kids' movies.
我想看成人的电影
I want to watch movies for adults.
成人和青少年
Adults and teens.
她们现在还学会摆布人了
And they are getting so manipulative.
昨天 Cagney假装受伤
Yesterday, Cagney pretended to be hurt,
我过去帮她
I went in to help her,
Lacey就趁机溜到厨房♥里偷了两块曲奇
and Lacey snuck in the kitchen and stole two cookies.
我的天 你的孩子真是小恶魔
Oh, my God. Your children are monsters.
嘿 那可是我的小孩
Hey, those are my kids, man.
- 看着点 - 好的
- Back off. - Right.
最烦人的是
And the crazy part is,
我真的想去水上公园
I really do want to go to the water park,
但我不能告诉他 因为这是我仅剩的筹码
but I can't give that to him because it's the only card I hold.
嗯 快看电梯
Mm. Elevator.
你好 我是警♥察♥ 能看看你的证件吗
Excuse me, NYPD. Can I see your ID?
Amy 轮椅后面
Amy, behind the wheelchair.
警♥察♥ 快停下
NYPD! Stop!
- Diaz呼叫Jeffords - Terry收到
- Diaz for Jeffords. - This is Terry.
我们抓到人了 哥伦比亚男性 身上没带武器
I think we got our guy. Colombian man, unarmed,
但我们出面的时候他试图逃走
but he tried to run as soon as we identified ourselves.
他手♥机♥上还有Rojas的照片
And he's got a picture of Rojas on his phone.
我们马上过来
We'll be right there.
任何人不得进出这条走廊
No one in or out of this hallway.
你怎么知道那个人没武器
Why do you think that guy is unarmed?
我也不知道 他可能想要憋死Rojas
Who knows? Maybe he was trying to smother Rojas
或者拔掉他的氧气管
or unplug his life support.
再或者 他只是来转移注意力的
Or maybe he's a distraction,
真正要"偷饼干"的另有其人
and someone else is going for the cookie jar.
什么
What?
- 嗨 Pam - 嗨 Jake
- Hi, Pam. - Hi, Jake.
别过来 否则我就和你同归于尽
Don't come any closer, or I'll blow us both up!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不应该在这
You weren't supposed to be here.
- 这不在计划之中 - 没事的 Pam
- This wasn't part of the plan. - It's okay, Pam.
别慌别慌 我们只是在聊天
No need to panic. We're just talking.
你看 我把枪收起来了
Look, I'm just gonna put this away.
不 Terry 别进来 拜托
No, Terry, don't open that, please.
发生什么事了
What's going on in there?
屋里有一个拿着爆♥炸♥装置的女人
There is a woman in here with an explosive device.
- 什么 你还好吧 - 没事 大家都没事
- What? You okay? - Yep. Everyone is fine.
我只需要你去把这个楼层的人员疏散
I just need you to evacuate this entire floor,
然后立刻叫特警队和防爆组过来
call ESU and the bomb squad right away,
切断移♥动♥电♥话♥和Wi-Fi信♥号♥♥
and jam all cellular and Wi-Fi signals.
收到
On it.
好了 Pam 我们只需要冷静下来
Okay, Pam, so we're just gonna stay calm here
像朋友一样的聊聊天
and talk this thing through as friends.
这本来不应该发生的
This isn't supposed to be happening.
那个男人说我可以偷偷溜进来不被发现
The man said that I'd be able to sneak in here unnoticed.
什么男人 谁让你这么做的
What man? Who asked you to do this?
我不知道他的名字 但是他特别迷人
I didn't get his name, but he was very attractive.
安东尼奥·班德拉斯能在电影里扮演他
Antonio Banderas could play him in a movie.
安东尼奥·班德拉斯 西班牙男演员 1998年电影<黑侠佐罗>中扮演佐罗
那他最近都在干些什么
What has he been doing lately?
你知道吗 他应该去演<古战场情事>
You know what? He should be on "Outlander."
好吧 Pam 我得打断你一下
Okay, Pam, I'm gonna cut you off,
但不是因为我对你说的不感兴趣
but it's not because I'm not interested.
对不起 我好紧张
I'm sorry, I'm nervous.
我一紧张就特别话痨
I get chatty when I get nervous.
这个男的给了你炸♥弹♥
This man who gave you the bomb,
他有没有恰好提到这上面有定时器
did he happen to mention whether or not it's on a timer
或者有遥控引爆器之类的
or if there's a remote detonator?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表