剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
He wears a kimono a lot.
我变成一只鹰了 还有利爪
I became a hawk. I have talons.
他还守不住秘密
Well, he can't keep a secret.
他被诊断出骨盆松弛
He has a clinically loose pelvis.
好吧 这倒是个新发现 我听到了"骨盆松弛"
Okay, that did break through. I heard "Loose pelvis."
Charles 你该收手了
Charles, you've got to stop.
并不是因为这些事情
It's none of those things.
等等 你说你妈什么都没跟你讲
Wait. You said your mom didn't tell you anything.
- 你是不是知道发生了什么 - 是的 没错
- Do you know what happened? - Yes, I do.
但这不关你的事 Charles
And it's none of your business, Charles.
别再到处探鼻子(打探)了
Just stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
真的吗 Gina
Really, Gina.
不探探我们的父母 那我的鼻子还能发觉什么呢
And where does my nose belong if not inside our parents?
所以我们可以离Holt远一点
Okay, so we can get away from Holt.
我的意思是 我们该不该让他离开
I mean, should we tell him to leave,
因为他毁了我们的蜜月
that he's ruining our honeymoon?
不能这样
No, we can't.
这会摧毁他的 而他已经这么备受打击了
That would crush him, and he's already so crushed.
等一下 我知道了
Wait, I got it.
我们杀了Holt
We kill Holt.
不是
No.
不 这怎么想都显然太疯狂了
No, that was crazy for a multitude of reasons.
我们计划了一堆有趣的活动
We have a bunch of fun activities planned.
如果带上他 会让他开心起来 然后他就会回去了
If we include him, it'll cheer him up, and he'll leave.
没错 但我们大部分的活动
Right, but aren't most of our activities
都是针对情侣的吧
kind of geared towards couples?
哪个情侣活动不会因为带上上司
Name one couples' activity that wouldn't be more fun
而变得更有意思呢
with your boss there.
欢迎来到感官美食品尝
Welcome to Sensual Food Tasting:
一门投喂爱人的艺术
The Art of Feeding Your Lover.
我觉得我来这不太合适
I feel like I don't belong here.
我好喜欢这些泥让皮肤重新焕发活力的感觉
I love how the mud revitalizes your skin.
而我喜欢它能遮藏我的耻辱
And I love how it masks my shame.
这真是太让人陶醉了
I am loving this.
这还真的挺舒服的
This is actually quite pleasant.
你们邀请我今天和你们同行的时候
You know, when you invited me to join you today,
我是持怀疑态度的
I was skeptical.
我之前坐在泳池边
I had been sitting by the pool
安详地看一只蜜蜂挣扎着避免被淹死
contentedly watching a bee struggle to avoid drowning
想着我和这只蜜蜂有多么相似
and thinking to myself how I am like that bee.
天 希望它活下来了
Man, I hope it survived.
我们不能再失去更多蜜蜂了
We can't afford to lose any more bees.
它死了
It didn't.
重点是我很高兴你们邀请我
The point is that I am glad you invited me
参与你们毫无意义的活动
into your frivolous activities.
你们让我记起 生活中除了警局
You helped me to remember there's more to life
还有更多美好
than the NYPD.
哇 听到你这么说真是太好了 长官
Wow, that's great to hear, sir.
我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better.
我想我要回家了
I think I may be heading home.
除非你们今晚的活动需要一个第三者
Unless you need a third for tonight's activities.
- 我们今晚要 - 感官陶艺
- What are we... - Sensual pottery.
不需要了
I think we're good.
警长 我总是收到和我那个毒品案相关的电♥话♥
Sarge, I keep getting calls about my drug case from...
这特么是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
没什么 只是在想怎么处理
Nothing. Just deciding what to do about
你的卫生署问题 像个领导一样
your sanitation issue, like a boss
你在找Holt警监的指南 对吧
You're looking for Captain Holt's manual aren't you?
别开玩笑了 Diaz
Please, Diaz.
狗王Terry才不需要找Holt警监的指南呢
Top Dog Terry does not need to look for Captain Holt's manual.
他知道那在电脑上
He knows it's on his computer.
狗王Terry是在找密♥码♥
Top Dog Terry was looking for the password.
你为什么就不自己做决定呢
Why don't you just make your own decision?
我做过了 而且我为此感到非常骄傲
I did that, and I'm very proud of it.
我只是想确认Holt警监也会这么做
I just want to make sure Captain Holt would make the same decision
这样我也可以为他骄傲了
so I can be proud of him too.
Gina 你知道Holt警监的密♥码♥吗
Gina. Do you know Captain Holt's password?
天 Terry 我知道你的所有密♥码♥
Oh, Terry, just because I know all your passwords
这可不意味着我知道Holt警监的
doesn't mean I know Captain Holt's.
好吧 说不定我们可以猜到它
Okay, well, we could probably guess it.
你为什么不试试"秃顶是我的选择"或者"吃痘人"
Why don't you try BaldByChoice or PacMan
或者"Macklemore狂粉"
or MacklemoreEnthusiast?
Macklemore 美国说唱歌♥手 词曲作者
别再说我的密♥码♥了 该死的 Gina
Stop saying my passwords. Damn, Gina.
现在Terry得更新他的密♥码♥们了
Now Terry's got to update his keychain.
从简单的开始试
Start simple.
'Kevin' 大写的K 把I换成1
Kevin with a capital K and a 1 instead of an I.
噢 我觉得这个靠谱
Oh, I feel good about that.
锁定了 错误尝试次数太多
Locked out? Too many failed attempts?
我才猜了一次
I only guessed once.
现在删除硬盘数据
Computer will now delete hard drive?
我得把它修好
I've got to fix this.
不错 你修好了
Good. You fixed it.
他要走了 我们的计划成功了
He's leaving. Our plan worked.
我们挽救了自己的蜜月 额外的趣事是
We saved our own honeymoon, and fun bonus,
- 我们把Holt哄开心了 - 是啊
- we cheered up Holt. - Yes.
是时候庆祝了
Okay, it's time to celebrate.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
本B需要一个C在她A里
This B needs a C in her A.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
本宝贝需要一个椰子在她怀里
This babe needs a coconut in her arms.
噢 我以为你在说
Oh, I thought you were saying
这个"女表子"需要一根J8插她PP
this b**ch needs a c**k in her a**.
- 我的老天啊 - 没错 我就是这个反应
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, that was my reaction.
好了 我去给咱们拿点椰子来
All right, I'll go get us a couple of coconuts.
啊 你好啊 警监
Ahh, hey there, Captain.
上次看到你这么开心的时候还是
Haven't seen you looking this happy since they picked up
<德雷尔一家>续订第四季时
"The Durrells in Corfu" for a fourth season.
没错 我现在正处于每段旅行最好的阶段
Yes, well, I've reached the best part of every vacation:
一杯龙舌兰
两杯龙舌兰
三杯龙舌兰
查验费用账单
reviewing the charges.
那我就不破坏你的兴致了 一路顺风
Well, don't let me interrupt. Have a safe flight.
咱们99分局见
And I'll see you back at the Nine-Nine.
不 你见不到了 我永远不会回去了
No, you won't; I'll never be going back there again.
什么 为啥 我晕了
What? Why? I'm confused?
你和Amy让我看到 生活中除了警局
You and Amy made me see that there's more to life
还有更多美好
than the NYPD,
所以我打算辞职
so I'm quitting.
噢
Oh.
这 真是个令人满意的结果
Well... what a satisfying result
我们都盼着它发生呢
that we all were hoping would occur.
等等 我们先退一步说话
Hold on. So let's just back up a second.
你说退出时
When you say you're quitting,
你是指 比如说 退出几周 然后你就回来了
you mean quitting for, like, a couple of weeks, and then you'll come back
像乔丹那样 以一个新的警♥察♥编号♥回归
Jordan-style with a new badge number?
乔丹1995年复出时换成了45号♥球衣 原为23号♥
不 我的意思是 永远退出
No, I mean, quitting permanently,
我一到家就会递交我的辞职申请
I'm putting in my resignation as soon as I get back home.
如果我想提前六小时到机场值机的话
I better hurry if I want to be at the airport
我得快点了
six hours ahead of my flight.
嘿 听我说 我该开车送你过去
Hey, you know what? I should drive you there.
你能跟我去房♥间里拿一下钥匙吗
Will you come with me to grab my keys from the room?
好的 它们就放在这儿 所以
Okay, they're just right in here, so...
你不能离开这个房♥间
You're not leaving this room.
- 这是在搞什么鬼 - 我不能让你辞职
- What the hell is going on? - I can't let you quit.
我知道 但是这些蜡烛和玫瑰花瓣是干什么的
Yes, but why the candles and rose petals?
那是MaClane先生吗
Is that Mr. McClane I hear?
McClane <虎胆龙威>系列电影男主角
因为有人即将要欲仙欲 哦天啊
'Cause someone's about to Die Harrr... oh, my God.
Holt警监为什么在这儿
Why is Captain Holt here?
因为他想要 等一下 你这身打扮是
Because he's gonna... wait, are you dressed like
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表