剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Boyle, may I speak with you for a minute?
没问题 我正在谷歌♥
Sure, I was just googling
"适合普通小孩的玩具"
"Good toys for normal children."
Nikolaj可能不是个天才
Nikolaj may not be a genius,
但他是个非常聪慧的孩子
but he's a very bright child.
除此之外 你说的对
And on top of that, you were right.
他也是一个很有天赋的小艺术家
He's also a very gifted artist.
看他把我的元素周期表变成了什么样
Look what he did to my periodic table.
尽管这有点康定斯基的风格
Sure, it's a bit derivative of Kandinsky,
康定斯基 俄♥罗♥斯♥画家 美术理论家 被认为是抽象主义先驱
但这些色调展示出的对色彩学的理解令人赞叹
but the palette shows an impressive comprehension of color theory.
而且他也很擅长画云
And he's good at clouds, too.
的确
Okay.
以及 我之前说你不懂得什么最适合他
I also wanted to say I was wrong to imply
我那样想是错的
that you didn't know what was best for him.
你是一个格外支持孩子的家长
You're an exceptionally supportive parent,
我真希望我父亲以前也能像你这样
and I wish my father had been more like you.
谢谢你这样说
Thank you for saying that.
还有 长官
And sir,
没有什么比扮演你♥爸♥爸的角色更让我骄傲的了
nothing would make me prouder than being your big daddy.
现在我们偏题了
Well, we're off track now.
那么 呃 再见
So, uh, good day.
嘿 两位
Hey, guys.
你现在感觉怎么样 Gina
How you feeling, Gina?
有时候我觉得自己是个坚果
Sometimes I feel like a nut,
有时候不这么觉得
sometimes I don't.
杏仁乐巧克力里有坚果
Almond Joy's got nuts.
瑞士三角巧克力没有
Mounds don't.
她止痛片上头了
She's very hopped up on painkillers.
等一下 你什么时候学了法语
Hold up, when did you learn French,
法棍先生
Monsieur L'baguette?
哦 小时候学的
Oh, as a bébé.
哦 没错 对对对
Oh, oui! Oui, oui, oui, oui.
配合她倒还有点用 我是这么想的
It actually helps to play along, I'm assuming.
所以有什么新消息 你抓到犯人了吗
So what's the latest? Did you catch the perp?
没 我差点就抓到了
No. I almost had him.
但他跳起来抓住旗杆
But then he jumped up, grabbed a flagpole,
像蜘蛛侠一样转了一圈
spun around it like Spider-Man,
然后消失在屋顶上了
and then flipped out of sight on a roof.
简直是疯了 警员现在还在那片区域巡逻
It was crazy. Officers are still patrolling the area.
哦天啊 我知道了
Oh, my God, that's it.
没错 宝藏就在魔法秘密的森林里
That is it! The treasure is in the Forest of Enchanted Secrets!
- 咱们走吧 - 不行 不能走
- Let's go! - No, we can't.
我们得留在这儿守卫命运护身符
We have to stay here and guard the Amulet of Destiny.
在理 在理
True dat, true dat.
警长 我可能是疯了
Sarge, call me crazy,
但听上去那个捅了Gina的人会跑酷
but it almost sounds like whoever stabbed Gina knew parkour...
就像Gina活动上那个女人的前夫一样
Just like the ex-husband of that lady from Gina's event.
没错 Gina说服她离开他
Right! Gina convinced her to leave him
说不定他想复仇
and he probably wants revenge.
- 我去调查一下 - 好
- I'll look into it. - Okay.
Jake 我等不及这个医生了
Jake, I cannot wait for this doctor.
你能不能把这个刀从我后背上拔♥出♥来♥
Will you please grab this knife out of my back?
- 动手吧 - Gina 它已经被拔♥出♥来♥了
- Get it! - Gina, it's already out.
什么
What?
- 你好啊 - 你赢了
- Hello? - You win.
- 请帮帮我 - 不行
- Please help me. - No.
啥 为什么 我吸取教训了
What, why? I learned my lesson.
- 你说的对 - 不 你才是正确的
- You were right. - No, you were right.
在过去的四小时里
For the past four hours,
我一直在通过监控摄像头看着你
I've been watching you on the security camera.
你在看 真诡异
You have? That's weird.
- 这不是为了我自己 - 还是很诡异
- This isn't about me. - Still seems weird.
Rosa 看到你尝试开门然后失败
Rosa! Watching you try to open that door and fail again
一遍一遍又一遍
and again and again and again
非常励志
was inspiring!
我想给你上一堂课
I was trying to teach you a lesson,
结果 是你给我上了一堂课
and instead, you taught me a lesson.
棒极了 你学到了什么
Great. What lesson is that?
没有什么是人的意志力无法做到的
There is nothing the human spirit cannot overcome.
所以 Rosa Diaz 你不可以放弃
So Rosa Diaz, you are not quitting.
你要自己把门打开
You are gonna open that door
因为你无敌牛逼 不需要任何人的帮助
because you are badass and you don't need help from anyone!
没错 我可是Rosa Diaz
Yeah. I'm Rosa Diaz.
你可以做到的 Rosa
You can do this, Rosa!
她开始了
She's doing it!
- 你做到了 - 我成功了
- You did it! - I did it!
爽翻了 独♥立♥自主不依赖真好
Oh, that was great! I love being independent!
- 我得上厕所 - 好的 我来帮你
- I have to go to the bathroom. - Oh, okay, I'll help you.
然后你说
And then you were like,
"我们可以用护身符来打败眼泪女王"
"We can use the Amulet to fight the Queen of Tears!"
这都是我嗑嗨的时候说的吗 真是绝了
I said all of that when I was on drugs? That's brilliant.
对 我们基本上编出了一整个精彩的故事
Yeah, we basically came up with an entire amazing story.
- 我们该写一部电影的 - 没错
- We should write a movie! - Yes!
Jake与Gina出品 冒号♥
Jake and Gina present, colon,
"眼泪女王" 冒号♥
"The Queen of Tears," Colon,
"命运护身符之战"
"Battle for the Amulet of Destiny."
冒号♥ 第一部 冒号♥ 共五部
Colon, Part One, colon, of Five.
噢 靠系列作品赚钱 聪明
Oh, get those sequel profits... smart.
- 对头 - 噢 Terry来了
- Yerp. - Oh, here comes Terry.
- 嘿 抱歉我迟到了 - 你该感到抱歉 Terrance
- Hey, sorry I'm late. - Oh, you should be, Terrance.
你差点错过了我们给你准备的惊喜
You almost missed the surprise we got for you.
- 啊 是什么 - 我想你该说的是
- Huh, what is it? - I think you mean,
"是谁"
"Who is it?"
Bryant Ungerbert
Bryant Ungerbert?
你好啊 Terry Jeffords
Hello, Terry Jeffords.
太久不见了 老朋友
It's been far too long, old friend.
我们做了正确的事
We did the right thing.
- 没错 Gina - Gina是哪位
- Yes we did, Gina. - Who's Gina?
你药劲儿还没过去吗
Are you still on drugs?
- 对哟哟哟 - 噢 妥
- Yeeeah. - Oh, tight.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表