剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
没错 他们的确把他抓捕了
Yes, they did arrest him.
我们一起开了个玩笑
We made a joke together.
好吧 Yee博士 你这盒虫子有多有效
Okay, Dr. Yee, how effective is your box of bugs?
噢 这么说吧 在实验室里
Oh, well, in a lab,
哪怕已经用漂白剂清理过了
they've detected blood
它们也能检测到血液
even when it's been cleaned with bleach.
或者被动物尿液盖住
Or covered with animal urine!
你们俩还真懂行啊
You two really know your stuff.
我认得这种声音
I know that sound.
这是一个把午餐落在公交车上的人发出的悲鸣
That's the moaning of a man who left his lunch on the bus.
我没丢午餐 你这个笨蛋
I didn't lose my lunch, you idiot.
我丢了我的儿子
I lost my son!
好了 Scully 交给我吧
Okay, Scully, I got this.
你好啊 伙计
Hey there, bud.
我这儿有你最喜欢的茶
I got you your favorite tea:
- 鸭肉汤 - 谢了
- Duck broth. - Thanks.
你太懂我了
You know me so well.
但我太悲伤了 喝不下鸭肉汤
But I'm too sad to drink duck broth.
哇 我从没想过我会听到你或者任何人说出这种话
Wow, I never thought I'd hear you or anyone say that.
Nikolaj在问我Gintars到底是不是他的爸爸
Nikolaj is asking if Gintars is really his dad.
我那么努力才让他把我当成爸爸
I worked so hard to have him think of me as his father.
现在这全毁了
And now it's all ruined.
他大概要像我刚领养他那时候一样
He'll probably go back to calling me what he did
喊我美国先生了
when I first adopted him: Mr. America.
我知道你很难过 但那真是个酷毙了的外号♥
I know you're upset, but that is a dope nickname.
我不是美国先生 我是爸爸啊
I'm not Mr. America. I'm Daddy.
那当然了
Of course you are.
我只是不想再让Nikolaj见到他了
I just don't want Nikolaj to see him again.
不想让他变成Gintars家的人
I don't want him turning into a Gintars.
你完全不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
Nikolaj已经是一个小Charles了
Nikolaj is already a mini Charles.
他身为一个八岁的男孩 最喜欢的电影是
He's an eight-year-old boy whose favorite movie is
<子弹横飞百老汇>
"Bullets Over Broadway."
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
我应该让他和Gintars一起待上一段时间
I should let him spend time with Gintars?
我只是担心如果你
I just worry that if you
不让他知道自己的亲生父亲
prevent him from knowing his birth father,
他就会产生一些关于他的幻想
that he'll build up some fantasy of him
到头来埋怨是你让他们父子相隔
and then blame you for keeping them apart.
这真是太疯狂了
That's crazy.
就像川顿国王不让小美人鱼去探索海面一样
The way that King Trident kept Ariel from exploring the surface.
我的天啊 你是对的
Oh, my God, you're right.
我正在把Nikolaj推向海底女巫的怀抱
I'm driving Nikolaj into the arms of a sea witch.
看着他工作的感觉真是太棒了
Watching him work is amazing.
我必须得录下来
I have to get a video.
Santiago 拜托
Santiago, please.
把手♥机♥横着举 这样才能让更多苍蝇入镜
Hold the phone horizontal to get more flies in frame.
好了 两位 追星追得有点过头了
All right, guys, this fanboy stuff is a little much.
这儿唯一有点过头的东西
The only thing that's a little much round here
就是你乱画的眉毛
are your scrawled-on eyebrows.
- 呕 - 真的假的
- Yeesh. - Seriously?
- 我以为它们很成功 - 的确
- I thought they worked. - They do...
如果你想让自己像个刻薄的变装皇后的话
if you wanna look like a mean drag queen.
我就知道我该画平一点的
I knew I should have done a flatter arch.
这是个晚妆
This is a nighttime look.
好了 苍蝇没什么反应
Well, the flies are not reacting.
我可以继续 但我可以告诉你们
I can keep going, but I'll tell you now,
这儿有血迹的概率很低
it's very unlikely there are any traces of blood in here.
但根据我的时间线
Well, according to my timeline,
这是唯一一个可能发生了谋杀的地方
this is the only place the murder could have happened.
对不起了 Rosa 看来你的时间线是错的
Sorry, Rosa, looks like your timeline's wrong.
因为苍蝇不会撒谎
Because the flies don't lie.
你要是想的话就把这句拿去用
You can use that if you want.
他才不会用这种俗套的标语呢
He's not gonna use a cheeky slogan.
他是个搞科学的人
He's a man of science.
我喜欢这个 苍蝇不会撒谎
I like it. The flies don't lie.
好吧 Yee博士 这个技术到底有多准确
Okay, Dr. Yee, exactly how accurate is this technology?
Diaz 你怎么敢质疑这个人
Diaz, how dare you question the man.
Yee博士花了数百万
Dr. Yee has spent millions of dollars
改造和研究这些苍蝇
developing and researching these flies.
没事的 你要不要看一下
It's fine. Would you all like to see what happens
它们真的感知到了血的时候会发生什么
when they actually sense blood?
好啊
Yeah.
你能拿着这个吗 Ally
Will you hold this, Ally?
我很抱歉 Diaz警探
I'm sorry, Detective Diaz,
我知道预感没有成真是一件令人沮丧的事情
I know it's upsetting when a hunch doesn't pan out.
好了 结束了 苍蝇自有答案
Well, it's over. The flies have it.
专心看苍蝇
Keep your eyes on the flies.
苍蝇不会撒谎
Flies don't lie.
这句不错
Now, that's a good one.
噢不 Santiago说过了 可恶
Oh, no, it's Santiago's. Damn it.
这主意太烂了
Wow, this was a bad idea.
别担心 给他一个下午陪Nikolaj
Relax. He gets one afternoon with Nikolaj,
结果他带他来打篮球吗
and he chooses basketball?
Nikolaj真的喜欢打篮球吗
Does Nikolaj even like basketball?
他喜欢<歌♥舞青春>里面那首
He loves the "Get Your Head In The Game" number from "High School Musical."
没看过 不过我知道这是两码事
I haven't seen it, but I know that's not the same.
你看他们 他看起来像是打得开心吗
Look at them. Does it seem like he's actually enjoying this?
Porzingis
Porzingis!
Porzingis 拉脱维亚籍NBA球员
Charles 想听我讲个故事吗
Charles, can I tell you a story?
- 肯定啊 - 好嘞
- Always. - All right.
我10岁的时候
When I was 10,
我爸开始和一个叫Leeza的女人约会
my dad started dating this woman, Leeza.
我妈很讨厌她 但是我爸想拉近我和她的关系
My mom hated her. But my dad wanted us to bond,
所以有一天他开车送我和Leeza到商场之后自己溜了
so one day he took me and Leeza to the mall and dropped us off.
结果她从Ann Taylor店里偷了一堆衬衣
She proceeds to steal a ton of blouses from Ann Taylor
Ann Taylor 美国女装品牌
接着马上派我回到店里
and then immediately makes me go back in
拿那些衣服换信用积分
and exchange them for store credit.
为庆祝行动成功
Then to celebrate,
我的奖励是帮Leeza掰开她的面包
I get to pull Leeza's Cinnabon apart
因为她自己指甲太长太卷掰不动
because her nails are too long and curly to do it herself.
- 天 - 重点是
- Ugh. - Point being,
和Leeza在一起的糟糕经历
nothing has ever made me love my own mother
让我更爱我妈了
more than the time I spent with Leeza.
Gintars就是Leeza
Gintars is Leeza.
你就是我妈
You are my mom.
我居然能当一回Karen
I can't believe I get to be Karen.
太荣幸了
What an honor!
- 爸爸 爸爸 - 怎么了 宝贝
- Daddy, Daddy. - Yes, sweetie?
- 我们能走了吗 - 噢 这么快呀
- Can we leave? - Oh, no, so soon?
不过我懂的 我们现在就可以回家
But I understand. We can go home right now.
不是回家 Gintars爸爸想给我买♥♥件牛仔外套
No, not home. Daddy Gintars wants to buy me a jean jacket
像他穿的那件一样
just like his.
Gintars爸爸
Daddy Gintars.
Gintars爸爸
Daddy Gintars.
天哪
Oh, no.
我才是Leeza
I am Leeza.
等等不对 好像不是这样的
Wait. No. That's not right.
嘿 哥们 没事吧
Hey, bud. Everything going okay in here?
我知道你心情不太好
I know you're going through something,
但是大家开始抱怨你的哼哼声很烦了
but people are starting to complain about the moaning.
哎 只要Gintars能不干涉Nikolaj的生活
Ugh. I would give anything to have Gintars gone
要我♥干♥啥都行
and out of Nikolaj's life.
不过那是不可能的了
But it's not gonna happen.
好吧 那我就关个门吧
Okay, well, I'm just gonna close the door, then.
这样你想哼多大声就哼多大声吧
And you can feel free to moan as much as you need.
情况不妙啊
This is bad.
对啊 他一整天都这样的
I know. He's been like that all day.
不 我说的是你的眉毛
No, I was talking about your eyebrows.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表