剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Jeffords 会议内容是什么
All right, Jeffords, what's this meeting all about?
我今天有好些工作要做呢
I've got a full workload today.
不是我通知开会的呀 我以为是你
I didn't call it. I thought you did.
什么 我没说要开会啊
What? I did no such thing.
不是你们俩通知的 那会是谁
So if neither of you called it, then who did?
- 是Gina 对了 - 这就说得通了
- Gina. Right. - That makes sense.
哇 Sheila 刚刚的后翻真是帅呆了
Oh, Sheila, that was awesome.
好了 站在这儿别动
Okay, just stay here.
难以相信我的表演竟然如此完美
Wow, can't believe I executed that to perfection.
太厉害了
That was amazing.
Gina 你在倒腾什么呢
Gina, what's this all about?
我想给大家呈现最后一次华丽的登场
I wanted to make one final grand entrance.
最后一次 什么意思啊
Final? What do you mean?
我决定离开99分局了
I've decided to leave the Nine-Nine.
所以呢
Which is why...
我要提交我两周后离职的通知单
I'm handing in my two weeks' notice.
我不明白 你打算以后做什么呢
I don't understand. What are you gonna do?
我不清楚
I'm not sure,
但Jake告诉我是时候开启人生新篇章了
but Jake convinced me it was time to start a new chapter.
是时候展翅飞翔了
It was time to spread my wings and fly.
我是天使 我是天使 我是天使
I'm an angel. I'm an angel. I'm an angel.
这也太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我没法想象少了你99分局会是什么样
I can't imagine the Nine-Nine without you.
别担心 我给每个人都准备了分别礼物
Don't worry. I have a parting gift for all of you.
我定做了"闭嘴听Gina说"系列连帽衫
I printed "Time for Gina's Opinion" hoodies
上面印有你们的名字
for you with your names on them.
接着
Oh, there you go.
有意思
Oh, that's fun.
比如我的衣服上面是"闭嘴听Jake"说吗
So like "Time for Jake's Opinion"?
瞎说什么呢你 不是
What are you, insane? No.
所有的都是"闭嘴听Gina说"
It says "Time for Gina's Opinion"
大号♥字印在背后
in large text on the back
你们的名字
and then your names are stitched
小小地绣在前面
really tiny on the front.
有些拼写我不大确定
I had to guess at some of the spellings.
Arnie
Arnie?
这还没完
But that's not all.
接下来的两周里
Over the next two weeks,
我会给你们每人带来一段独特的Gina时光
I will be leaving each of you with a signature Gina Moment,
效果震撼到会永远伴随你们
something so shocking that it will stay with you
直至生命结束
for the rest of your lives,
就如同我即将要展示的这段形意舞
much like this interpretive dance piece,
名字叫做"Linetti退出"
entitled "The Linexit".
这段舞蹈有四幕
This dance will be performed in four movements,
每一幕代表我性格的一个部分
each one expressing one aspect of my personality.
酷 这是第一幕吗
Awesome. Was that the first movement?
开什么玩笑 不是 这只是个热身
What? Are you crazy? No. That's the warm-up.
每一乐章时长45分钟
Each movement is 45 minutes.
我的妈呀
Oh, damn.
躁起来吧
Hit it!
神烦警探
第六季 第四集
第一幕
嗨 警贱 准备好被虐了吗(牙齿磕路缘)
Hey, Craptain, you ready to get curb stomped?
牙齿磕路缘 要求人张大嘴咬住路缘 然后使劲踩其后脑勺
- 什么 - 下棋啊
- What? - At chess.
我们一周比赛一次
We have a weekly match.
我教Gina下棋
I'm teaching Gina to play.
她则教我辱骂对手
And she, in turn, is teaching me to trash talk.
医院打电♥话♥来了
The hospital called.
你的检查结果呈阳性
Your test results came back positive.
你是个没治的末期傻瓜蛋子
You're a stage five dumbass.
突飞猛进啊
Oh! You have come so far.
- 你还好吗 Gina - 好得不得了
- You any good, Gina? - The best.
她在垂死挣扎
She struggles.
我们下棋下了四年了
We've been playing for four years now
她还没赢过我
and she has yet to defeat me.
祝你好运 我挺你 Gina
Well, good luck. I'm rooting for you, Gina.
情愿和输家站在一边啊
You would take the losers side,
Jeffords 你这小贱♥货♥
Jeffords, you bitch.
我在练习辱骂对手
Trash talk.
好吧 我不想听 我走了
Okay. I don't like this, I'm gonna go.
很好 先生 表现很好
Really good, sir. Really good.
我不明白你为什么如此确信自己会赢
I don't know why you're so confident you'll win.
你还不知道所有棋子的名字呢
You still don't even know the names of all the pieces.
- 你个傻瓜蛋子 - 骂得不错
- You dumbass. - Nice.
但其实我知道它们的名字
But I do know the names.
因为我重新起了名字
I've simply rebranded them.
我的皇后是蕾哈娜 国王是碧昂丝
My queen is Rihanna. My king is Beyoncé.
这个小家伙是Kevin
And this little guy is Kevin.
你会忍♥心谋杀Kevin吗
Would you be willing to murder Kevin,
他可是你的挚爱啊
the love of your life?
当然 象棋Kevin对我来说一钱不值
Yes. Chess Kevin means nothing to me.
Gina 你想清楚了吗
Gina, have you thought this through?
你想过这个决定可能带来的后果吗
Have you considered the ramifications of what you're doing?
是啊 我决定给这枚棋子起名Hitchcock
Yeah, I mean, I named this guy Hitchcock
现在有点想让它下场
and now I kind of want him off the board.
我是说你离开99分局的决定
I was talking about your decision to leave the Nine-Nine.
尽管如此 我很理解你的困惑
Although I understand your confusion.
象棋比赛和人生之间
There are many parallels between the game of chess
有很多相似之处
and the game of life.
没有吧
Not really.
这只是些放在桌垫上的小木块而已
They're just a bunch of pieces of wood on a placemat.
在象棋里 每一步都会带来特定的后果
In chess, every move has consequences,
有些后果一旦出现你就束手无策了
some of which won't reveal themselves until too late.
即便是一个看似无足轻重的小决定
Even a small, seemingly insignificant decision
都能改变整场比赛的走向
can change the course of the entire game.
你好像在担心我没有考虑过离职的后果
I feel like you're worried I haven't considered the consequences of quitting,
但恰恰相反
but I have.
我很清楚 你认为自己在99分局之外大有可为
I know you feel you could be doing more with your life,
但你目前的离职缺乏一个明确的规划
but you're leaving the Nine-Nine without a clear plan.
这是你的一时冲动
It's reckless.
你不明白但是伟人们知道
What you don't get but the greats do is that
要想取得成功
in order to be successful,
有时就需要一时冲动
sometimes you gotta be reckless.
嘭
Boom.
将死
Checkmate.
好吧 好吧 我懂了
All right, all right. I see you.
对于傻瓜蛋子来说这盘棋下得挺好的
It was a good game though for a dumbass.
行了 这个词你用得太频繁了
Okay, you're kinda overusing that one.
换个别的吧
Maybe switch it up a little bit.
多谢提醒 你个混球
Oh, good note. You dick.
这个不错
That landed good.
好了 重新开局吧 我们再下一盘
All right, re-rack. Let's play again.
好的 轮到我了吗
Mkay, my move?
白棋先走
Ah, whites go first.
下棋确实就像人生啊 个人意见
Oh, chess really is like life. Commentary.
你热爱的这个游戏十分种族歧视
The game you love is racist
而你甘愿同谋
and you're complicit.
所以你的计划是什么
So what's your plan?
不是下棋 是你之后的生活
Not with chess, with your life moving forward.
我想做什么都行吧
I mean, I could do basically anything.
创造一种新的虚拟货币
I could come up with a new form of cryptocurrency
起名叫Gina币 赚个几百万
called GinaCoin, make millions.
随便写本青少年小说
Could write a YA novel about literally anything,
赚个几百万
I think, and make millions.
发明一种新的甜瓜
I could discover a new type of melon,
赚个几百万
make millions.
我不是说你的梦想遥不可及
I'm not saying your dreams are unattainable.
但你在做这些事情的时候
But you can pursue them
也还是可以留在99分局保住你的高薪啊
while you're still gainfully employed here at the Nine-Nine.
为什么急着放弃稳定的工作和收入呢
What's the rush to turn your back on stability and a paycheck?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表