剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
嘿 怎么回事 u200d
Hey, what's up?
我以最快的速度赶来(高♥潮♥)了
I came as fast as I could.
你性♥爱♥录像带的标题 搞定了
Title of your sex tape. Nailed it.
你有没有听说过一个叫Bruno Rojas的人
So have you ever heard of a guy named Bruno Rojas?
嗯 哥伦比亚贩毒集团那个大个子 是吧
Yeah, big guy in the Colombian cartel, right?
他曾经是的
He was,
直到昨天被他的头目一枪打中胸口
until he got shot in the chest yesterday by his top lieutenant.
显然 子弹直直地从他的乳♥头♥穿过
Apparently, the bullet went straight through his nipple.
哇哦 纯天然靶眼
Whoa. Nature's bull's-eye.
哦天啊 我真爱你头脑运转的方式
Oh, my God, I love the way your brain works.
不管怎么说 他现在处于昏迷状态
Anyway, he's in a coma now,
Holt警监认为 如果他醒来的时候我在这儿
and Captain Holt thinks if I'm here when he wakes up,
我能让他开口♥交♥代
I can get him to talk.
所以你为什么要喊我过来
So what'd you call me for?
因为我需要一个搭档
Because I need a partner.
那他们呢
What about them?
噢 我们不是来这儿工作的
Oh, we're not here for work.
我把Scully带来是因为他需要做一些医疗检查
I brought Scully in because he needs some medical tests.
没错 我一直都在这儿
Yeah, I'm here all the time.
我差不多是这地方的市长
I'm kind of the mayor of this place.
Cheryl 宝贝 你给我准备了一个新鲜血袋吗
Cheryl, baby, you got a fresh bag for me?
给你留了个最大的 Scully
Saving you the biggest one, Scully.
你对我太好了
You're too good to me.
总之 咱们过会见
Anyway, I'll see you guys around.
Dan Dan 灌肠高手
Dan, Dan, the enema man.
好吧 我想Scully这如鱼得水的样子还挺好的
Well, guess it's kind of nice to see Scully in his element.
Jake 我不能陪你呆在这里
Jake, I can't stay here with you.
我还有很多工作上的事情要做
I have so much on my plate at work.
嗯 我也是啊
Yeah, so do I.
我一直在不间断地轮两份班
I mean, I've been pulling double shifts nonstop,
但我们快有整整一个月没出去约会了
but we haven't really gotten to hang out in almost a month.
我们的周年纪念日快到了
Our anniversary is coming up,
但我们甚至什么都没计划
and we don't even have anything planned.
我知道 但我们谈过这事了
I know, but we talked about this.
等我们一有时间就去旅行
We're gonna take a trip as soon as we have time.
- 我发誓 - 就像你发誓
- I promise. - Just like you promised
我们一定会去看<大黄蜂>电影一样吗
we would see the "Bumblebee" Movie?
我才没有发那样的誓
I didn't promise that.
我相信我当时说的是
I believe what I said was,
"那不是小孩看的电影吗"
"Isn't that a kids' movie?"
对 而我相信我当时说的是
Yeah, and I believe what I said was,
"是给青少年看的"
"It's for teens."
听着 我明白你没法从工作中抽出时间
Look, I get that you can't take any time off from work,
但这是个漏洞 这依然算是在工作
but this is a loophole. It's still work.
你懂的 我们可以一起转转
You know, we can hang out here
聊聊天 谈笑风生
and chat and catch up and laugh,
而严格来讲 我们其实是在办公
and technically, we'll be doing our jobs.
我把这称为"案假"
I call it a "Casecation."
原曲是The Go-Go's乐队的
*案假 我一直梦寐以求*
*Casecation, all I ever wanted*
*案假 不得不离家远游*
*Casecation, had to get away*
宝贝 这真的很甜蜜
Babe, this is so sweet,
但你真的觉得Holt会让我
but do you honestly think that Holt's gonna let me
就这么无限期地和你出去吗
just hang out here with you indefinitely?
对 告诉他我需要别人监管就行
Yes. Just tell him I need supervision.
我用过去的六年建立起
I've spent the last six years building up
这么一个不负责任的傻瓜的人设
a reputation as an irresponsible goof
就是为了这一刻
for this very moment.
这真是太荒唐了 Holt很尊敬你
That is ridiculous. Holt respects you.
真的是这样吗
Does he, though?
你好 这里是Raymond Holt的办公室
Hello, you've reached the office of Raymond Holt.
我现在就可以过来接电♥话♥
I can come to the phone right now.
嘿 长官 我和Jake正在医院里
Hey, sir, I'm just here at the hospital with Jake,
我觉得他可能需要一些
and I think he could use some...
监管吗 准了
Oversight? Agreed.
- 所以呢 - *案假 我一直梦寐以求*
- So? - *Casecation, All I ever wanted*
神烦警探
第六季 第十二集
准备接受我的浪漫攻势吧
Prepare to be romanced.
(法语)瞧
Voilà.
(法语)欢迎来到巴黎
Bienvenue à Paris.
(法语)你好 夫人 要奶酪吗
Bonjour, madame. Fromage?
别担心 Charles马上就走了
Don't worry, Charles is leaving in a second.
是吗
I am?
对啊 你只是来帮我做准备工作的
Yeah, you were just helping me set up.
好吧 享受这只有你们两个人的诡异周年纪念吧
Fine. Enjoy your weird anniversary with just the couple.
你们这些自私的混♥蛋♥
you selfish jerks.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help!
- 所以你觉得怎么样 - 我爱极了
- So what do you think? - I love it.
这真的很浪漫
It's really romantic.
我的意思是 除了屋子正中间
I mean, except for the comatose body
这个昏迷的躯体
in the middle of the room.
噢 的确 就假装他是巴黎的一部分吧
Oh, yeah, just pretend he's part of Paris.
想象我们在步行游览卢浮宫
Imagine we're on a walking tour of the Louvre,
而他是一尊雕塑
and he's a statue.
咱们走吧 我的甜心
Yeah. Shall we, ma cherie?
我问了店里那位女士她最喜欢什么奶酪
I asked the lady at the store what her favorite cheeses were,
结果它们都贵得离谱
and those were all super expensive,
所以我买♥♥了符合预算的那种本地奶酪
so I got us a budget-conscious selection of local cheddars.
那么 一整年的婚姻了
So, a full year of marriage.
你最喜欢的部分是什么
What was your favorite part?
你是在让我做一个婚姻的高能时刻排行吗
Are you asking me to do a marriage highlight reel countdown
就像<美国职篮运动花絮>那样
à la "NBA Inside Stuff"?
这其实并不是我
I mean, that's not exactly what I was...
第五名
Number five!
艾哈迈德·拉什 那是我最生动的模仿
Ahmad Rashad. It's my best impression.
艾哈迈德·拉什 美国演员 代表作<乔丹传人> <美国职篮运动花絮>制片人
第五名 是那个时候
Number five was the time
我们不小心搞混了彼此的隐形眼镜
that we accidentally got our contact lenses switched.
我得以通过你的眼睛看到这个世界
I got to see the world through your eyes.
但我们的度数不一样啊
But our prescriptions are different,
当时世界是那么的模糊
and the world was so blurry.
对 那简直太疯狂了 我还以为我中风了
Yeah, it was crazy. I thought I was having a stroke.
- 好了 该你了 - 第四名
- Okay, your turn. - Number four!
噢 是有什么老巫婆在介绍这个高能时刻吗
Oh, is an old witch introducing this highlight?
你听起来就像是那样
That was exactly what you sounded like.
- 不是 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
- 求同存异 - 好吧
- Agree to disagree. - Fine.
第四名是我们玩激光枪战
Number four was when we played laser tag
然后打趴那些小孩的时候
and we shot all those little kids.
噢 没错
Oh, yeah.
我们真的毁了小Mason的生日派对
We really messed up little Mason's birthday party.
- 嗯哼 - 但他活该
- Mm-hmm. - Deservedly so.
他就是个混球
He was a jerk.
好 那么第三名应该是什么呢
Okay, what should number three be?
哦 我知道了
Ooh, I know.
迈克尔·凯恩 英国的知名影星 曾两度获得奥斯卡最佳男配角奖
是我们和迈克尔·凯恩一起用优步拼车那次
It was that time we shared an UberPool with Michael Caine.
噢
Oh!
尽管迈克尔·凯恩那时
I mean, obviously, Michael Caine was
显然正在伦敦拍电影
shooting a movie in London at that time,
再说了 迈克尔·凯恩为什么要用优步拼车
and also, why would Michael Caine be in an UberPool?
- 但那还是超酷 - 真的
- But it was still so cool. - It really was.
- 我们和阿尔弗雷德拼车了 - 没错
- We shared a car with Alfred. - We did!
迈克尔·凯恩 在诺兰版本的蝙蝠侠系列电影中饰演管家Alfred
好吧 第二名
Okay, number two.
这应该是在我们成为一对以来
This might be my favorite moment
我最喜欢的时刻 1月6号♥
of our entire time as a couple: January 6th.
- 埃迪·雷德梅恩的生日 - 你怎么知道的
- Eddie Redmayne's birthday. - Why do you know that?
因为他在<木星上行>里的表现很奇怪
'Cause he was weird in "Jupiter Ascending."
- 哦 这倒是 - 我就是个粉丝罢了
- Oh, yeah. - I'm just a fan.
嗯 那不是我在说的东西
Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表