剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
This is way worse than crying.
我是说 你为了它倾注那么多心血
I mean, you put so much work into this.
这让我非常不舒服 让我
I'm completely uncomfortable. It makes me...
可以说让我觉得恶心
Kinda makes me sick.
Amy 有件事我想让你现在就做
Amy, there's something I want you to do right now.
- 把我给你做的书烧了 - 没错
- Burn the book I made you? - Yes.
这是净化你那孩子气的多愁善感唯一的方式
It's the only way to cleanse your childish sentimentality
然后你才会变成真正的自己 一个像Rosa那样的人
and become the true you, the one that's really Rosa.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Sure.
我是说 其中包含了一篇我亲笔写的很私人的前言
I mean, it does include a very personal forward I wrote
和价值75美元的最好的档案胶水
and $75 of my best archival glue,
但 没事 这样感觉很好
but... yeah, this feels good.
嘿 以前从没见过你们在这个屁♥眼♥桶里烧东西啊
Hey. Never seen you burning stuff at the bum barrel before.
走你
Right on.
那里面是什么 Hitchcock
What was in there, Hitchcock?
屁♥眼♥桶的第一条规定
First rule of the bum barrel:
永远不要问别人他们在烧什么
never ask somebody what they're burning.
那好吧
Well, okay then.
好了Amy 是时候了
All right Amy, it's time.
把书放到桶里 去吧
Put the book in the barrel. Let's go.
不行 我做不到
No! I can't do it.
什么 我以为你想让我们改变你
What? I thought you wanted us to change you.
我也是这么以为的 但其实我并不想
I thought I did too, but I don't.
我喜欢拥有这些感情 明白吗
I like having emotions, okay?
这就是我自己
This is who I am.
你要离开了 这真的是一个很大的改变
You're leaving and that's a really big change
我要为此大哭一场 好吗
and I'm gonna cry about it a lot, okay?
这就是了
And there it is.
又一个完美无瑕的Gina时刻
Another flawless Gina Moment.
什么 怎么回事
What? What's going on?
Amy 我想教会你的就是
Amy, the lesson I wanted to leave you with
做你自己就好了
is to just be yourself.
如果你想像个傻子一样
If you want to cry like an idiot
哭上几个小时 那就哭呗
for hours on end, just do it.
你想做一个又大又旧又丑的书
You wanna make a big old ugly book
书里全是我绝妙的思想 那就去做
full of all my brilliant thoughts, do it.
做你自己
Do you!
谢谢你 Gina
Thanks, Gina.
哦 天
Oh, wow.
这真是太有爱了
That was really, really sweet.
倒 我还让Rosa拥有情感了
Oh, dip! I got Rosa to feel her feelings too?
无心插柳的Gina时刻 一石二鸟了
Inadvertent Gina Moment. Two for one.
来吧 我的宝贝们
Come in, my babies.
过来
Come in.
不好意思打扰一下 女士们
Sorry to interrupt, ladies,
但你们可能会想离远点儿
but you might want to take a couple of steps back.
这可不好闻
This is not going to smell good.
- 解除拥抱 解除拥抱 - 呕
- Un-hug! Un-hug! - Ugh!
第三幕
嘿 有没有人能联♥系♥上埃利斯岛
Hey, does anyone have a contact at Ellis Island?
埃利斯岛 发生了什么
Ellis Island? What's going on?
我想弄一个酷酷的会场
I'm trying to secure a cool venue
用来举办Gina的欢送会 Gina长存派对
for Gina's going away party, Gina-rama.
哦 那个邀请函上是"Gina长存派对"而非"妇科派对"
Oh, that invitation said "GINA-rama" Not "GYNA-rama"
我就觉得他们不让在坦帕举办"妇科派对"很奇怪
I thought it was weird they'd move GYNA-rama from Tampa.
它真的是一个很适合热天开的大会
It's really a warm weather event.
等等 我有点晕 纽约大都会慈善晚会举办失败了吗
Wait, I'm confused. Did the Met fall through?
那个地方又老套又差劲
That place is stuffy and lame.
而且 它要一百二十万美元
And also, it's $12 million.
但重点是 我已经决定了 是我说要办欢送会的
But the point is, I decided. It was my call.
就在Shaw的酒吧弄吧 不用那么铺张浪费
Just have it at Shaw's. It doesn't have to be splashy.
这是Gina的欢送会
It's a party for Gina.
当然要花钱如流水 Terrence
It absolutely has to be splashy, Terrence.
Terrence 你会跳进一个干水池吗
Terrence, would you jump into a pool without water?
不 是水花让你活下来
No, the splash is what keeps you alive.
- 没有水花就没有生命 - 我知道你要什么了
- Splash is life. - I know what you need.
一场疯狂的恶魔棍表演
An insane devil stick performance.
我有一个十分暧昧的新节目
I have a brand-new routine that is steamy.
Boyle 我们要的是铺张浪费 不是暧昧
Boyle, we're looking for splashy, not steamy,
但是谢谢你
but thank you.
往火上浇水 就有了暧昧的氤氲
Well, steam is what you get when you add splash to fire.
我们不会把你算在内的
And we will not keep you in mind.
嘿 Gina 我想起来
Hey, that reminds me, Gina
欢送会还少一个名人做客
we still haven't secured a celebrity guest for the party.
你觉得那个
How would you feel about the guy
拍摄老鼠吸电子烟视频的家伙如何
who shot that video of that rat smoking a vape pen?
我们能弄到那只老鼠吗
Can we get the rat?
我确信那只老鼠目前只是一大块肿瘤肉球
Pretty sure the rat is just a big ball of tumors at this point.
- 这就是你想要的感觉吗 - 有可能
- Is that the vibe you're going for? - Maybe.
如果你想找名人 我在08年的妇科派对上遇到了Leroy Pipe
If you want a celebrity, I met Leroy Pipe at GYNA-rama '08.
我有一个当私人保镖的哥们
I have a buddy who works in private security.
他们给很多大腕儿做保护工作
They do protection for tons of big names.
他知道有谁在附近
He'll know who's in town.
太棒了 请现在就给他打电♥话♥
Fantastic. Please call him right now.
没必要 Leroy Pipe要来 他只要保释金就行
No need. Leroy Pipe is in! All he needs is bail money.
真棒 但 Terry 你还是要给你哥们打电♥话♥
Great. But also, Terry, you still call your guy.
好的
Gotcha.
Gina 好消息
Gina, big news.
Terry的朋友回电♥话♥了
Terry's friend got back to us
他说他们正在为贝赛高中头号♥摔跤手做保护工作
and he says they're doing security for Bayside High's number one wrestler:
A.C. Slater
A.C. Slater.
Mario Lopez在<救命下课铃>扮演A.C. Slater 该角色很擅长运动如橄榄球和摔跤
对 就是他 Mario Lopez
That's right. Mario Lopez.
天哪 我以前特别迷恋他
Oh, my God. I had such a big crush on him.
是的 我们都迷恋过A.C.Slater
Yeah, we all had a big crush on A.C. Slater.
排队去吧
Get in line!
等我们见他的时候我会冷静下来的
I'll be cooler when we meet him.
我希望如此
I should hope so.
无论如何
Anyways
他现在正在曼哈顿俱乐部玩呢
he's hanging out at the Manhattan Club right now.
我们可以去那儿试着说服他
We can go there and try and talk to him.
Jake 你不能直接走进曼哈顿俱乐部
Jake, you can't just walk into the Manhattan Club.
那里入会限制很严格的
It's very exclusive.
有多严格 不准穿牛仔裤吗
Like, how exclusive are we talking here? Jeans? No jeans?
- 还要严格 - 各式穷♥人♥不准入内
- More. - No poor people of any kind
不管他们伪装得多好
no matter how well they hide it?
- 还要严格 - 只有一小撮超级富豪可以进
- More. - Just a tiny slice of the super rich?
- 还要严格 - 里面都是光照派吗
- More. - Is it all Illuminati?
光照派 一个起源于巴伐利亚的全球性秘密组织
或者里面只是一屋子蜥蜴吗
Is it just a whole room full of lizards?
- 答对了 - 好吧 那我猜我们只能变形了
- Bingo. - Well, then I guess we'll have to transform ourselves.
变成有钱人
Into the uber wealthy.
Charles 把音乐关掉
Charles! Turn that music off.
抱歉 我刚才只是在练习
Oh, sorry. I was just practicing
以防你们改主意
in case you guys change your mind.
好了 我们要走进金钱之地了
Okay, we're about to walk into the land of money.
曼哈顿社交俱乐部
记住 有钱人都是怪兽 释放你内心的野兽
Remember, all rich people are monsters, so unleash the beast.
知道了
Got it.
开门
Open it!
下午好 我可以帮您吗
Good afternoon. May I help you?
我们经常来这
We're here all the time.
要是认不出我们的脸
Get familiar with these faces,
就等着丢工作吧
or get familiar with the unemployment line.
真对不起 但我必须登记一下
I'm so sorry, but I have to check you in.
我需要一个会员号♥
I need a member number.
我没有随身带着我的会员号♥
I don't have my member number with me.
真遗憾你不能用我的美国运通黑卡登记
It's too bad you can't just use my AmEx black card.
那很好 我们可以用
Oh, that's great. We can use that.
你们可以 好吧
You can? Well.
你觉得我出门会带我自己的钱包吗
You think I carry around my own wallet?
抱歉 先生 如果您能给我一个名字
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表