剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
所以我跟Nikolaj说
So I told Nikolaj,
"滑板玩得不好又怎样呢"
"Who cares if you're bad at skateboarding?"
"等你长大了 没人会觉得玩滑板很酷"
"When you grow up, nobody thinks skateboarders are cool."
酷的是拥有自己的裤子
What's cool is having your own pants.
当然
Uh-huh. Sure.
Jake 你有点心不在焉啊
Jake, you seem distracted.
我说什么你都同意
You're agreeing with everything I say.
我们两对应该出去玩一个月
We should go on a month-long couples' vacation:
你 Amy 我 还有我爹
You, Amy, me, and my dad.
行 随便
Yeah, yeah, fine, whatever.
我们要买♥♥两顶同款的帽子
And we should get matching hats that say,
上面写着"好兄弟1号♥"和"好兄弟2号♥"
"Best Bud 1" and "Best Bud 2".
一直戴着不许摘下来
We should wear them all the time!
当然 听着 Charles 别回头看
For sure. Look, Charles, don't look behind you,
我觉得我们被跟踪了
but I think we're being followed.
离开警局时我就见过这家伙
I saw this guy when we were leaving the precinct,
去吃饭时他也在排队 现在又跟在我们后面
and he was in line at lunch, and now he's right behind us.
是你抓过的犯人吗
Is it someone you arrested?
我认不出他是谁
I don't recognize him,
但他从头到脚都穿着牛仔
but judging by the head-to-toe denim,
要么不是美国人 要么是典型的美国人
I say he's either not American or deeply American.
我猜他是乌克兰的或者肯塔基的
I'm thinking Ukraine or Kentucky.
我们要通知警局吗
Well, should we call it in?
不 我有个更好的主意
No. I've got a better idea.
你好啊
Hi there.
你是谁 为什么要跟着我
Who are you, and why are you following me?
我没跟着你
I'm not following you.
我要找的是Charles Boyle
I come for Charles Boyle.
把手拿出来
Hands where we can see them.
冷静点 朋友
Chill out, bro!
这不是枪 这是个 小玩具而已
It's not gun. It's just... uh, it's a toy.
别开枪 拜托
No shoot, pretty please.
这是给Nikolaj的礼物
It's gift for Nikolaj.
Nikolaj 你怎么会认识Charles的儿子
Nikolaj? How do you know Charles' son?
我叫Gintars
My name is Gintars.
从拉脱维亚来的
From Latvia.
我是Nikolaj的亲生父亲
I am Nikolaj birth father.
原来是我从没想见得Nikolaj的生父啊
Nikolaj's birth father who I'd never hope to meet.
真酷
Very cool.
酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool,
酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷
cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, c-c-c-c-c...
神烦警探
第六季 第十集
Charles 你还好吗
Charles, are you okay?
你撞得好像挺严重的
You hit your head pretty hard.
不 我没事 没有脑震荡
Oh, no, I'm fine. I don't have a concussion.
这可说不准
We'll see about that.
<疯狂动物城>里有多少首歌♥
How many musical numbers are there in the movie "Zootopia"?
不就一首嘛
Oh, just the one.
他确实没事
Yeah, he's okay.
我没搞明白
I don't know what's going on.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
孤儿院应该不会泄露个人信息的啊
The orphanage isn't supposed to give out that information.
你认识Dragomir吗 他是Nikolaj的哥哥
You know Dragomir, Nikolaj brother?
他告诉了我一切
He tell me all about you.
对啊 你也是Dragomir的爹啊
Of course. You're Dragomir's father too.
不 Dragomir是我弟弟
No, Dragomir is my brother.
我和Dragomir是同父异母的兄弟
Dragomir and I have same father but different mother.
Dragomir的母亲叫Anyuta
Her name Anyuta.
我和她生了个孩子 这个孩子就是Nikolaj
Together we have baby. That baby's Nikolaj.
Dragomir是Nikolaj的哥哥
Dragomir is brother of Nikolaj.
我是Dragomir的哥哥 也是他的继父
I am brother of Dragomir. Also stepfather.
我们是重组家庭 爹和儿子是一辈人
We are contemporary blended family.
写成电视剧一定很精彩
Would make very good TV show.
确实 听起来相当有趣
Honestly, that does sound very interesting and good.
无论如何 我当时还小 养不起孩子
Anyways, I was too young and poor to have child,
但我现在是个成功的商人了
but now I'm very successful businessman.
我有自己的服装生产线
I have my own clothing line.
你们可能听说过 叫Gape(裂缝)
Maybe you've heard of it: The Gape.
我们还推出了Gape童装和Gape内衣
We also have Baby Gape and the Gape Body.
你是说Gap吗
Oh, you mean The Gap?
不是 是Gape
No, no, Gape.
就是表示两个东西之间有间隔的那个词
Like, there are two things and there's space between.
对啊 就像Gap 对 就是Gap
Yeah, like, The Gap. Like, The Gap.
这个公♥司♥早就成立了啊
The company that already exists.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
我听都没听过
I never heard of it.
他们是盗版的Gape吗 他们也卖♥♥衣服吗
But is it a knock-off of Gape? Do they sell clothing?
那又怎样 你现在有钱了
So what? You have money now,
就想把Nikolaj接回去啦
and you're just gonna take Nikolaj back?
不不 我不想跟你抢孩子
No, no, I don't want to take boy from you.
我只是想见见他
I just want to meet him one time.
听着 我知道我的要求有些过分了
Look, I know it's lot to ask,
但是拜托了 Nikolaj是我的性♥爱♥结晶
but, please. Nikolaj is my sex result.
是吗 我每天送你的性♥爱♥结晶去上学
Oh, yeah? Well, I walk your sex result to school every morning.
不 别学他的话啊
No, don't use his words.
我帮你的性♥爱♥结晶写作业
I help your sex result with his homework.
即便是你说的也有点恶心了
This is bad, even for you.
我每晚给你的性♥爱♥结晶唱摇篮曲
I sing your sex result a lullaby every night.
我不得不采取措施了
I wanna do something.
你永远别想见到我儿子
You will never meet my son.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
见不到儿子我是不会离开美国的
Well, then I don't leave America until I meet the boy.
我可是白人国家来的
And I come from white country.
我的签证时间可长了
I have very long visa.
超级长
Very long.
我很确信谋杀就发生在那间屋子里
So I'm positive the murder happened inside this apartment,
但是鉴证科没有找到血液的痕迹
but CSI could find no traces of blood.
我希望联邦调查局能派出技术人员协助我们
I'd like to ask the FBI to bring in a team of lab techs.
这得要Kelly局长签字同意了
This would require Commissioner Kelly signing off.
在我提交申请之前 我们还能做些什么吗
Before I make that ask, is there anything else we can do?
我们确实还大有可为
Um, I'm pretty sure there is.
您知道我在想什么吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
现在知道了
I am now.
我们需要Yee
We need Yee!
那是谁
Who?
他是不是办过一个研讨会
Isn't it that guy that led that seminar
那次你们把Boyle绑成了木乃伊
where you guys turned Boyle into a mummy,
然后把他推下了楼梯
and then you pushed him down the stairs?
- 哇哦 - 哇哦 Rosa
- Whoa! - Whoa! Rosa.
别瞎说 没人把Boyle推下楼梯
Easy. No one pushed Boyle down the stairs.
是啊 我们大概在他眼皮上涂了石膏
Right. We may have plastered his eyes shut
导致他啥也看不见到处乱走
and left him to wander around blindly,
但他是自己摔倒的
but he fell down on his own.
- 这是个典型的事故 - 正是
- It was a classic accident. - Exactly.
无论如何 Yee博士是法医昆虫学领域的天才
Anyway, Dr. Yee is a genius in the field of forensic entomology.
他被人尊称为"苍蝇之父"
They call him "Father Fly".
- 是不是很酷 - 一点都不
- How cool is that? - 0%.
昆虫能帮上什么忙啊
How are insects gonna help us?
尸体周围和尸体里明明一只都没有
There weren't any in or around the body.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不会还以为法医昆虫学只是研究绿头苍蝇
You still think forensic entomology is all blow flies
和螺旋锥蝇幼虫的吧
and screw worms, don't you?
说得好 Santiago
That's a good one, Santiago.
你应该去参加警督考试
You should take the Lieutenant's exam.
喂
Hey.
Yee博士最近培育了一批苍蝇
Dr. Yee has recently bred a species of fly
它们对特定的人类蛋白质非常敏感
that has increased sensitivities to certain human proteins.
它们能探测到微量的血液
They can detect trace amounts of blood,
即便血迹被人用漂白剂擦洗过
even if it's been cleaned with bleach.
或者被动物尿液覆盖了
Or masked with animal urine.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表