剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你能告诉我发生什么了吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我加班到很晚 他把我叫进了办公室
I was working late, and he called me into his office.
他很明显是喝了酒的
He had clearly been drinking,
我还没反应过来 他就把我推在桌子上
and before I knew it, he pushed me into a desk
并试图脱我衣服
and he tried to take my clothes off.
因此我抓住了他愚蠢的高尔夫球杆
So I grabbed his stupid golf club
一下打中他的甜饼怪
and I hit him in the Cookie Monster,
甜饼怪 动画片<芝麻街>中以贪吃著称的角色
顺便一提 那是他给自己丁丁起的名字
which is what he calls his penis, by the way.
- 恶心 - 他就是最渣的
- Gross. - He's the worst.
我唯一的遗憾是我没有机会
My only regret is that I didn't get
给他两个睾丸各来一下重击
in two extra whacks for each of his testicles.
他管那俩叫啥 Bert和Ernie吗
What does he call those? Bert and Ernie?
Bert和Ernie 同为动画片<芝麻街>中的角色 两人性格迥异却是密友
你真的说对了
You are actually correct.
呃 我真讨厌我居然猜对了
Ugh, I hate that I got that right.
总的来说
So in conclusion:
Zumowski尸体上的烧伤
the burns on Zumowski's body
符合由大型车辆火灾造成的痕迹
are consistent with a massive vehicle fire.
- 如果这真的是他的尸体 - 你说什么
- If this even is his body. - Excuse me?
我们说的可是迪斯科扼杀者
We're talking about the Disco Strangler...
一个连环杀手 一个六年来
a serial killer, who for six years
一直比整个纽约警局领先一步的人
stayed one step ahead of the entire NYPD.
可不能保证他还能走多少步了 长官
Not sure he had many steps left in him, sir.
- 你看 - 噢
- Take a look. - Aw.
- 他看上去脆弱又可爱 - 可爱得像个毒馅饼
- He looks fragile and sweet. - Sweet as poison pie.
你把这人的牙科病历和迪斯科扼杀者匹配上了吗
Were you able to match the dental records to the Disco Strangler?
不 尸体没有牙
No, the body had no teeth.
- 那还真是可疑 - 并没有
- Well, that's suspicious. - Not really.
Zumowski的牙也掉光了
Zumowski didn't have any teeth either.
- 因为他太老了 - 对
- Due to him being very old? - Yes.
那怎么解释尸体身高一米八
What about the fact that this corpse is 71 inches tall
而迪斯科扼杀者身高一米九三
when the Disco Strangler was 76?
他随着岁数增长缩水了
He shrank over time.
这也是老年人的特点吗
Is that another old person thing?
对 没错 又一个老年人的特点
Yes, it is. Another old person thing.
- 嗯哼 - 我们还拿到了DNA的匹配
- Mm-hmm. - We also have a DNA match
这具尸体的头发
between hair on the head of this body
匹配上了迪斯科扼杀者
and the Disco Strangler.
长官 这显然是Zumowski
Sir, this is clearly Zumowski.
这是个好事
And that's a good thing.
你终于可以和你的宿敌说再见了
You can finally say good-bye to your nemesis.
谢谢 警长 这个想法不错
Thanks, sergeant. That's a nice thought.
只有傻子才会这么想 看看这个
For an idiot to have. Look at this.
一条脏了的线绳
A dirty little string?
噢 这可不仅仅是个普通的旧线绳
Oh, it's not just any old string.
这是个悠悠球线绳 悠悠球最危险的一部分
It's a yo-yo string, the most dangerous part of the yo-yo.
绞杀犯想让我发现它
The Strangler wanted me to find this.
他正在外逃亡 在嘲弄我
He's out there, and he's taunting me.
好了 Brennan小姐 经过讨论
Okay, Ms. Brennan, we've discussed it,
我们认为你该发起控告
and we think you should file charges
以控诉Haggerty先生性骚扰
against Mr. Haggerty for sexual assault.
现在 我可不骗你 这个过程很艰难
Now, I'm not gonna lie to you, it's a difficult process...
其实 你可以打住了
Actually, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我不想发起控告
I don't wanna press charges.
公♥司♥刚刚开价250万
The firm just offered me $2.5 million
条件是我签个保密协议 让这件事翻篇
if I sign an NDA and let this slide.
等等 所以你要让Seth逍遥法外吗
Wait, so you're gonna let Seth get off Scot-free?
这笔钱要经历一段漫长的过程
Well, that money would go a long way
才能进入史高治的金币池
towards the Scrooge pool.
抱歉 别管我
Sorry, ignore me.
<唐老鸭俱乐部>
"DuckTales."
我的意思是 我觉得我得收下
I mean, I think I have to take it.
现在的情况是"公说公有理 婆说婆有理"
This is a "He said, she said," Situation.
我知道事情会怎么发展
I know how that goes down.
没人会仅凭我说的话就给他定罪
No one's gonna convict him on my word alone.
这个制度和Seth的丁丁一样破碎
The system's as broken as Seth's dong.
不 不是这样的 我就是制度
No, it's not. I'm the system.
我和Seth的丁丁一点也不像
And I'm nothing like Seth's dong.
感觉我们不必再谈这个比喻了
It feels like we can move off this analogy.
反正现在先别签保密协议
Just don't sign that NDA right now.
给我们个机会把这个人绳之以法
Give us a chance to bring this guy to justice.
你们要怎么做
And how are you gonna do that?
拼尽全力去找到他骚扰你的证据
By working our asses off to find proof that he assaulted you,
等我们找到了 他就会为他作的恶进监狱
and when we do, he will go to jail for what he did.
我真的觉得我们能搞定他
I really think we can get him.
好吧 就这么做
Okay. Yeah, let's do this.
哦天 我在看Keri的陈述
Oh, man, I'm reading Keri's statement.
如果我是个女的 我可不会在金融界工作
If I was a woman, I would not work in finance.
噢 因为其他地方的女性就轻松多了
Oh, because it's so easy for women everywhere else.
好的 我听出来我要有麻烦了
Okay, I can tell that I am in trouble.
没人要找你麻烦
You're not in trouble.
我只是觉得男人并不会明白
I just don't think that men understand
生活的一切对于我们来说有多么不同
how different everything is for us.
光是在这周 我就能举出无数例子
I can think of a million examples from this week alone.
噢 酷炫
Oh, sick!
噢 恶心
Oh, sick!
祝你有美好的一天
Have a great day.
噢 谢谢 你也是
Oh, thanks. You too.
你的小嘴真好看 祝你有美好的一天
You have a beautiful mouth. Have a great day.
打扰一下 小姐 你知道
Excuse me, Miss, do you know
我要去哪找警♥察♥吗
where I can find a police officer?
呃 先生 你是警♥察♥ 对吧
Uh, sir, you're a police officer, right?
- 是的 我是个警探 - 噢 感谢上帝
- Yeah, I'm a detective. - Oh, thank God.
我穿着制♥服♥呢
I'm in uniform!
原来这才是你吼那句话的原因
Oh, that's why you yelled that.
我以为你只是单纯地
I thought you were just excited
出于对制♥服♥的爱而激动
about your general love of uniforms.
一般来说 我那么喊 是因为我对制♥服♥的爱
Usually when I yell that, it is because of my love of uniforms
但今天不是
but not today.
今天是因为那个性别歧视的混账
Today it was because of that sexist jerk.
天啊 我以前忽视了多少变♥态♥啊
God, how many creeps have I not noticed before...
哦不
oh, no
咱们拐角那边的水果商 他是个变♥态♥吗
The fruit seller guy on our corner, is he a creep?
不 他是个真正的绅士 这的确挺意想不到的
No, he's a real gentleman, which is surprising
因为他总是捧着那两个甜瓜
because he's always holding those two cantaloupes
一不留神就能变得很恶心
and the opportunity to be gross is right there.
是吗 我从来没注意到过
Is it? I've never even noticed that before.
我从没想过对此评头论足
I never wanted to make a comment or anything
或者别的什么 也没仔细想过
like that and thought better.
不管怎么说 我真的非常抱歉
Anyways. I am genuinely very sorry
你每天都要经历这种事
that this is something you have to go through all the time.
没事的 我习惯了
It's okay. I'm used to it.
这更让人难过
That's even sadder.
我知道 但你知道什么不让人难过吗
I know. But you know what's not sad?
Keri没有收下那笔数目惊人的封口费
That Keri didn't take that insane amount of hush money,
- 现在我们可以把坏人关进监狱了 - 阿门
- and now we get to put a bad guy in jail. - Amen.
等等 她的公♥司♥开了高价
Wait, her firm offered her a big deal
- 结果你让她不要接受 - 对
- and you told her not to take it? - Yeah.
因为那就意味着让一个性骚扰者逍遥法外了
Because that would mean letting a sexual assaulter go free.
你有什么确凿的物证来证明他那样做了吗
Do you have any physical evidence to prove that he did it?
没有
No.
那么听上去他最后还是有可能无罪一身轻
So it sounds like he might go free anyway.
我是说 至少 如果她接受了那个提议
I mean, at least if she takes the deal,
她不会一无所获地离开
she won't walk away with nothing.
我没想到你会这样想
I'm surprised you feel like that.
你不是个女权主义者吗
You're such a feminist.
我感觉我可能不该在这待着
I feel like maybe I shouldn't be here.
我是个女权主义者 但我也是个现实主义者
I am a feminist, but I'm also a realist.
我只是在为受害人着想
I'm just looking out for the victim.
或者说我应该留在这
Or should I be here because
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表