剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这些甜菜都是生的
Oh, the beets are raw.
这人精神错乱了 Rosa
This guy is demented, Rosa!
我们需要做的就是搞明白
Okay. All we have to do is figure out
案件编号♥
第21天
什么样的人能从摄像头下走过还不被发现
what kind of person can walk by cameras without being seen.
- 伪装成墙的人 - 不太可能
- Someone camouflaged as a wall. - Unlikely.
- 穿着隐身衣的哈利·波特 - 这不是真实的人
- Harry Potter and his invisibility cloak. - Not a real person.
- 巴巴杜 - 他根本不存在
- Babadook. - Doesn't exist.
巴巴杜 澳大利亚恐怖片<鬼书>中的鬼
会不会是<环形使者>那种情况
What about a Looper situation?
电影<环形使者> 环形使者为大型犯罪组织暗♥杀♥来自未来的人 不留痕迹
这不是<环形使者>
It's not a Looper situation.
它很有可能是<环形使者>的情况
It could totally be a Looper situation!
- 不是<环形使者> - 这是我最不喜欢的发型
- It's not a Looper situation. - This is my least favorite hair!
案件编号♥
第36天
噢天啊 Rosa 过来
Oh, my God, Rosa, come here.
看看喷在这儿的这滩血
Look at the blood spatter.
- 你看到我看到的东西了吗 - 呃 血
- Do you see what I see? - Uh, blood.
正是"巨石"强森的形状
In the exact shape of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
胸肌 胸肌 三角肌 三角肌 巨大的萨摩亚纹身
Pec, pec, delt, delt. Big Samoan tattoo.
Rosa 我觉得我刚发现了什么关联
Rosa. I think I just made a connection.
案件编号♥
第50天
数字3无处不在
The number three is everywhere.
三个人 三种血
Three people. Three types of blood.
而且你猜蔬菜卷饼的税是多少
And guess what the tax was on the veggie wraps?
三美金
Three dollars.
还有19美分 但如果忽略它的话就是3了
And 19 cents, but if you ignore the 19, then it's three!
- 好的 你疯了 - 什么 谁说的
- Okay. You've lost your mind. - What? Who told you that?
是屋子说的吗
Was it room?
不 是因为你相信屋子会说话
No. It's the fact that you think the room has a voice
而且你正穿着平角短裤工作
and also you're working in your boxers!
为了凉快一点 Rosa 为了凉快一点
To beat the heat, Rosa! To beat the heat!
既然我们不能开空调
If we can't turn on the AC,
这就不是疯了 而是聪明
that's not crazy, it's just smart.
Jake 我把案子交给重案组了
Jake. I gave the case to Major Crimes.
什么 你不能这么做 我答应过Luan的
What? You can't do that. I promised Luan!
嗯 现在你抓着这案子不放了
Yeah, and now you can't let it go.
各位 这地方是你们的了
The scene's yours, guys.
抱歉 Jake 这一切都结束了
I'm sorry, Jake. It's over.
好 Rosa 知道了 我这就走
Okay, Rosa, fine! I'll leave.
走吧 屋子
Come on, room!
- 你忘拿你的裤子了 - 我不在乎
- You left your pants. - I don't care!
嘿 Jake
Hey, Jake.
你好 Rosa 我的同事兼朋友
Hello, Rosa, my coworker and friend.
听着 我知道你正生我的气
Look, I know you're mad at me,
但我把案子交出去是为了你好
but I only gave away that case to help you.
你表现得像个疯子一样
You were acting like a lunatic.
别担心了 你说的完全正确
Don't even worry about it. You were totally right.
我陷得太深了 老实说
I was in way too deep, and honestly,
不用再研究那个案子
I feel so free not having to work
让我觉得自♥由♥多了 谢谢你
that case anymore, so thank you.
酷 不客气 这些番茄酱是怎么回事
Cool, you're welcome. What's up with all the ketchup?
谢谢你的关心 Rosa
Thank you for asking, Rosa.
这是为我的热狗准备的
It's for my hot dog.
无论如何 这次聊天很愉快
Anyways, this has been a great chat,
但我最好赶紧回到我的热狗那儿
but I better get back to my hot dog.
- 哇哦 - 嘿
- Oh, wow. - Hey!
Rosa 你猜怎么着
Rosa, guess what?
根本没有热狗
There was no hot dog.
现在看看谁是疯子
Who's the lunatic now?
- 还是你 Jake - 对 没错
- Still you, Jake. - Yeah, right!
这没有什么疯狂之处 姐妹
There's nothing crazy about this, sister.
这儿是案发现场 灶台 处理台
It's the crime scene: stove, kitchen island,
血 当然还有 尸体
blood, and of course, the body.
嗨 Rosa 我是尸体
Hi, Rosa. I'm the body.
嘘 入戏一点
Shh. Stay in character!
- 收到 - 现在咱们把那些血加上
- Roger that. - Let's get that blood on you.
你把我的案子拱手让人了 但想不到吧
You gave away my case, but guess what?
我在那间公♥寓♥里度过了两个月
I spent two months in that apartment.
我就是睡着了也能把它重现出来
I can recreate it in my sleep.
- 你睡觉了吗 - 没有
- Have you slept? - No.
这他妈是在干什么
What the hell is going on in here?
Jake疯了 因为他承诺过被害人的妈妈
Jake's gone insane because he promised the victim's mom
他会破解她儿子的谋杀案
he'd solve her son's murder.
真的假的 永远不要给被害人家属承诺任何东西
Seriously? You never promise a victim's relative anything.
噢 可以了 典型的Terry做派
Oh, please. Classic Terry.
没有感情先生 铁石心肠警长
Mr. Emotionless. Sgt. Cold Heart.
流的泪都是冰块
The man who bleeds ice.
我不觉得这是真的
I don't think that rings true.
- 不是吗 - 打扫干净然后滚出去
- No? - Clean it up and get out.
你已经疯了
You've lost your mind.
啥 那不是真的
What? That's not true!
Charles 告诉他
Charles, tell him.
事实上 他说的的确有点道理
Well, actually, he does have a point.
真的 哦 天啊 哇
Really? Oh, man, wow.
我想的确需要通过最好的朋友
I guess it really does take your closest friends
让你意识到你的朋友们是一群烂人
to make you realize that you have crap friends
是群蠢货 笨蛋和蠢货
that are idiots and are dumb and idiots!
我要破了这个案子
I'm solving this.
嘿 我们听说这里有热狗
Hey, we heard there's a hot dog in here.
没有 Jake无缘无故地撒了谎
No. Jake lied for no reason.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
That son of a bitch!
案件编号♥
第52天
哦 嘿 宝贝儿
Oh, hey, babe.
呃 是我 Jake
Ugh! It's me, Jake!
我只是在工作罢了 你这人什么毛病
I'm just working! What is wrong with you?
你在干什么 为什么拿着刀
What are you doing? Why do you have a knife?
为什么我身上都是红色的便利贴
Why am I covered in red Post-its?
那是血 你的角色是死人
That's blood. You're the corpse.
Jake 那是谁
Jake, who is that?
Franco McCoy 犯罪鉴证科的
Franco McCoy. CSI.
他在帮我调查这个案子
He's helping me with the case.
声明一下 我也觉得我在这儿很奇怪
For the record, I think it's weird that I'm here too.
你们俩都给我出去
Both of you, get out!
- 好 听起来不错 - 不好意思把你吵醒了
- Yeah, sounds good. - Sorry to wake you.
- 好梦 - 走吧
- Sweet dreams. - Come on.
案件编号♥
第53天
好 所以 没人进来也没人出去
Okay, so, no one went in, no one came out.
冰箱
岛台
实验室确认了
The lab confirmed that
监控录像并没有被篡改过
the surveillance footage wasn't tampered with.
那么发生了什么呢 橄榄Rosa
So what happened in there, Olive Rosa?
- 我不知道 - 啊 你会说话
- I don't know. - Ah! You can talk.
哦 Rosa
Oh. Rosa.
原来是你啊
It's just you.
刚才那一瞬间我真的差点以为自己疯了
I thought I was really going crazy for a second there.
只是Rosa本人罢了
It was just person Rosa.
你看起来糟透了
You look like crap.
你看起来像女校的大一新生
You look like a freshman at an all-women's college.
我觉得你现在
I don't think you're in a position
没什么资格评判别人
to be offering criticism right now.
很中肯
More than fair.
哥们 我很担心你
I'm worried about you, man.
嗯 我想不通这是怎么一回事
Yeah. I can't figure it out.
- 那你就该放下它了 - 这我也做不到
- Then you gotta let it go. - I can't do that either.
听着 我知道你想帮助这个女人
Look, I know you want to help this woman,
但还有别的案子
but there are other cases.
还有别的人需要你的帮助
There are other people that need your help,
但现在 你并没有在帮助谁
and right now, you're not helping anyone.
你得告诉她这已经结束了
You gotta tell her it's over.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表