剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Peralta 看起来你的一个老朋友好像回来了
Peralta, looks like an old friend of yours is back in town.
谁啊
Who?
是野营的时候跟你同床共枕的Neil吗
That guy Neil that you bunked with at sleepaway camp?
野营Neil简直太棒了
Oh, Neil from camp was the best.
他能用屁♥股♥把牛奶盒夹起来
He could pick up a milk carton with his butt cheeks.
他可太逗了
He was so funny.
你知道还有谁也这么逗吗 Bill Cosby
You know who else was funny? Bill Cosby.
Bill Cosby 美国喜剧演员 因性侵女性入狱
放轻松 Charles 你会喜欢Neil的
Charles, will you relax? You're gonna love Neil.
不是Neil 为什么会是Neil
It's not Neil. Why would it be Neil?
- 是Doug Judy - 哦 对对对
- It's Doug Judy. - Oh, right.
我们整个警署都认识的人物
Someone we all know in a police capacity.
这样就更合理了
That makes more sense.
有人在用他的招牌手段偷车
Someone's using his signature move to steal cars,
接入车载诊断系统端口
plugging in to the OBD port
然后改编防盗模块
and reprogramming the immobilizer module.
这确实是Doug Judy的惯用手法 但应该不是他
That's Doug Judy's MO, but it's not him.
他告诉过我他金盆洗手了
He told me he went legit.
他上次也是这么跟你说的
That's what he told you last time too,
在他骗惨你之前
before he screwed you over.
没错 但他最终还是把钻石还给我了啊
Yeah, but he returned the diamonds to me eventually,
神烦S05E13剧情
并且最后证明那是唯一
and it turned out that was the only way
能使"咯咯猪"这种毒品不再现身的方法啊
to get Giggle Pig off the streets.
神烦S02E10剧情
等等 我好像混淆了我们的冒险故事
Wait, I may be confusing our adventures.
游轮航行是哪一年来着
What year was the cruise?
神烦S03E13剧情
Dude是一个罪犯 本性难移
Dude's a criminal. People don't change.
你听说过Bruce Banner吗 绿巨人浩克
Ever heard of Bruce Banner, the Incredible Hulk?
你问问他的衬衫和裤子
You might want to talk to his shirts and pants
人到底会不会变
about people not changing.
我想问Doug Judy一些问题
Well, I want to ask Doug Judy some questions.
你有他的电♥话♥吗
You have his number?
我都是通过他妈跟他联♥系♥
I always make contact through his mom.
我会帮你联♥系♥她 但是记住
I'll put you in touch with her, but remember,
她一直以为我是他的助手Mangy Carl
she thinks I'm his assistant Mangy Carl,
而他儿子是正在为LeBron James设计
and he's a famous architect who's designing
新黑人宇航员学校的著名建筑设计师
LeBron James' new school for black astronauts.
您好 是Judy太太吗
Hello, Mrs. Judy?
我想找您的儿子 设计师先生
I'm looking for your son, the architect.
对 我是 黑人航♥天♥局的
Yes, I'm from... black NASA.
天呐 我不知道
Oh, my. I didn't know.
非常理解 再见
I understand. Good-bye.
Doug Judy不会来了
So Doug Judy will not be coming in.
什么 为什么不会
What? Why not?
我现在懂了
Oh, I see.
因为他死了
He is dead.
神烦警探
第六季 第五集
我不知该如何处理所有的这些情绪 Terry
Wow, I don't know how to deal with all these emotions, Terry.
之前从来没有与我亲近的人去世
No one I've been close with has ever died before.
朋友没有悲惨变故 我的祖父母也都健在
No tragic accidents to friends. All my grandparents are alive.
Hodor死的时候你怎么样
How did you deal when Hodor died?
Hodor 美剧<权力的游戏>中的角色
不怎么样 Terry 你为什么要提这件伤心事
Not well, Terry. Why would you bring that up?
是Carl吗 Mangy Carl
Carl? Mangy Carl?
没错 就是我
Yes. That is me.
我是Doug的妹妹Trudy Judy
I'm Trudy Judy, Doug's sister.
这是我们的姨母Patrice
This is our aunt Patrice.
你能来我很欣慰
I'm so glad you could make it.
Doug真的很喜欢你
Doug really loved you.
- 他有提到过我吗 - 他老是提起你
- Oh, he talked about me? - Oh, all the time.
他特别害怕他会落魄回你原先的生活那样
He was so afraid he'd fall back into your old life.
Doug让Mangy Carl在建筑公♥司♥当助理
Doug made Mangy Carl an assistant at the architecture firm.
他把他从流浪街头的生活中拯救了出来
He rescued him from a life on the streets.
是啊 我穷困潦倒 一文不名
Yeah, I was down on my luck, not a penny to my name.
你当时靠卖♥♥身赚钱
You were selling your body for money.
Doug连这个都告诉你了
Did Doug tell you that?
他说你的牙全掉没了
He said all your teeth fell out,
你的嘴巴就是一个烂掉的洞
and your mouth was just a rotten hole.
千真万确
100% accurate.
而且你还因为非法丰臀染上了病
Plus you were sick from those back-alley butt implants.
- 生活所迫 - Carl觉得丰满的臀部
- Had to have 'em. - Carl thought a plumper rump
能帮他达到每晚的不可说
would help him get his *** every night.
是啊 我记得我有过那种想法
Yeah, I remember having that thought.
但是医生就往里面填充了些木屑之类的
But the doctor just put a bunch of mulch up there,
- 然后全都感染了 - 黑暗的日子啊
- and it got all infected. - Dark days.
对不起 这实在是太美好了
I'm sorry. It's just so sweet.
- 木屑吗 - 不 是Doug如何拯救了他
- The mulch thing? - No, how Doug saved him.
Doug总是把他人保护在自己的羽翼之下
Doug was always taking people under his wing.
Doug说你有一副好嗓子
Doug said you have a beautiful voice.
他说过吗 确实 我
Oh, he did? Well, I...
*假使这是真的*
*Suppose that's true*
你愿意为我们献上一曲吗
Would you want to sing a song for us?
多好的主意啊
What a nice thought,
但是你瞧怎么着 我一点准备都没有
but you know what, I don't have anything prepared.
没关系 如果你不想唱的话
Okay, well, if you don't want to sing,
你只要给我们讲讲励志故事就好了
you could just tell us the inspiring story of
讲讲Doug怎么把你从木屑臀男妓人生中拯救出来的
how Doug saved you from being a mulch-butt ho.
我愿意献唱一曲向我亲爱的朋友Doug Judy致以敬意
I would like to sing a song in honor of my dear friend Doug Judy.
在一个长班之后没有什么比
Oh, nothing better after a long shift
来到Shaw的酒吧更开心的事了
than coming to Shaw's.
这里就好像<欢乐酒吧> 每个人都知道你的名字
It's like Cheers, where everybody knows your name.
每个人都知道你名字的地方就是地狱
A place where everybody knows your name is hell.
- 你是在描述地狱 - 朋友们 朋友们 朋友们
- You're describing hell. - Guys, guys, guys.
那些人是
Are those...
消防队的
Firefighters.
喂 怎么回事儿
Hey, what's going on?
为什么纽约消防队在我们警♥察♥的酒吧里
Why is the FDNY in our cop bar?
我们需要个新地方
We needed a new place,
因为我们常去的奥布莱恩酒吧被烧毁了
since our bar, O'Brien's, burned down.
- 你们不会灭火吗 - 可能就是他们放的
- You couldn't put that out? - They probably started it.
很多纵火犯查出来其实是消防员
Most arsonists turn out to be firefighters.
不是这样的 虽然这很常见
That's not true, though it is very common,
而且这桩案件的情况也确实如此
and definitely what happened in this case.
我很惊讶你们竟然想来这里
I'm surprised you guys even want to come here
毕竟你们来这儿还得爬楼梯
since you have to take the stairs.
我知道你们有多喜欢顺着杆儿滑
I know how much you like sliding on poles.
我们不喜欢顺杆儿滑
We don't like sliding on poles.
我们那样做是为了拯救生命 那很危险
We do it to save lives. It's dangerous.
你可以问我最好的朋友Steve
You can ask my best friend Steve.
啊 不对 等等 事实上你并不能
Oh, no, wait, you can't, actually,
因为他死了
because he's dead.
被杆洞绊倒摔断了脖子
Tripped through a pole hole, broke his neck.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
抱歉 这里现在是消防员的酒吧了
Sorry, but this is a firefighter bar now.
不过我们可能想改变一下这里的装饰
Although we might want to make some changes to the decor.
我在考虑用一些旧的消防泵压力表
I'm thinking some old-timey pressure gauges,
可能再来一张出演过<火线救援>的丹尼斯·利瑞的签名照
maybe an autographed photo of Denis Leary from "Rescue Me."
- 你不会的 - 我不会吗
- You wouldn't. - Wouldn't I?
试试看啊
Check it out.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
*Doug Judy 我多希望你没有辞世远走*
*Doug Judy, I wish you were alive*
*Doug Judy 上帝会与你击掌拍手*
*Doug Judy, God will give you a high five*
*Doug Judy*
*Doug Judy*
哦不 他自己变调了
Oh, no, he gave himself a key change.
*耶 耶 耶*
*Yeah, yeah, yeah*
*Doug Judy 你是一位难得的朋友 好友 挚友*
*Doug Judy. You're a friend, friend, friend*
*Doug Judy 这首歌♥已经唱到尽头*
*Doug Judy! This song is at its end*
非常感谢 你们都是伟大的观众
Thank you so much. You've been a great audience.
我是说 这是葬礼 刚才纯属神经错乱
I mean, it's a funeral. That's psychotic.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么消防员会在这儿
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表