剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
对面的朋友看过来
Attention, squad.
准备激烈鼓掌
Put your hands together
庆祝一场期待已久的重聚
for the long-anticipated reunion of...
这就是DDC
The DDC!
- DD - C
- DD... - C!
- DD - C
- DD... - C!
左手J 右手G
Put a J with a G...
你就有了DD
You get DD...
C
C!
还有臭屁脸
Uh, the gas face.
DDC是什么鬼
What the hell is the DDC?
不知道 可是我喜欢
I don't know, but I love it!
DDC就是酷炫
The DDC is the Dope...
- 牛仔布 - 组合
- Denim... - Crew.
我们高中同学20周年聚会就在今晚
Our 20-year high school reunion is tonight,
要举办一场90年代风的派对
and the party is '90s-themed,
所以我们穿成了以前那样
so we're dressing the way we did back then,
也即无敌酷炫风
AKA hella fresh.
真想快点见到以前的同学
Can't wait to see everyone we graduated with
瞎编一通我的丰功伟绩
and lie to them about what I've been up to
让老娘开心开心
for my own amusement.
这个虚幻城市只有一个人 Gina·克鲁尼
It's gonna be Fib City, population: Gina Clooney.
Jake 要回高中你怎么这么激动啊
But Jake, how can you be excited to return to your high school,
告密门的事情你忘了吗
the scene of... Tattlegate?
告密门是什么
What's Tattlegate?
我怎么不知道
Why haven't I heard anything about it?
那是高三那年 Jake正意气风发
It was junior year and Jake was riding high...
Charles 没人想听这个故事
Charles, no one wants to hear this story...
如果是你讲的话
from you.
那是高三那年 Jake正意气风发
It was junior year, and Jake was riding high.
高二过得够呛
Sophomore year was rough,
但我已经改头换面
but now I was back with a hot new look:
戴了耳钉 留了长发
an earring and long hair.
他就是抄袭了我的打扮而已
Which was my look, and he just copied it.
可管用了
And it worked!
我终于变酷了
I was finally cool,
还和全校最受欢迎的人成了朋友
and becoming friends with the most popular kid in school:
Brandon Bliss
Brandon Bliss.
听着很蠢 但很火♥辣♥
Dope name; sounds hot.
他确实很火♥辣♥ Rosa
He was hot, Rosa.
说明一下 他基本不认得字
For the record, he could barely read.
他不用认字 Gina
He didn't have to read, Gina.
他可是12岁就破了处啊
He lost his virginity when he was 12 years old.
你不觉得有点吓人吗
Which is horrifying.
以前可不会这么想啊
But it wasn't back then!
在以前 这可意味着一切
Back then, it was... everything.
有次他叫我和他几个朋友一起翘课
He asked me to ditch class one day with him and his buddies,
开走学校的货车
steal a school van,
跑去他爸妈的小屋里喝酒
and go get drunk at his parents' cabin,
但出发的前一天
but the day before we were supposed to go,
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了Brandon 他被停学了
someone ratted Brandon out, and he got suspended!
他以为告密的人是我
He thought I was the one who told,
从那天起
and from that day forward,
每个人都管我叫"大嘴巴"
everyone called me "The Tattler".
"大嘴巴" 这昵称真性感
Tattler. It's a sexy nickname.
这不是什么性感的昵称
It was not a sexy nickname!
这是我的"红字"
It was a scarlet letter,
纳撒尼尔·霍桑的著作<红字>中 女主人翁因犯通奸罪所以被罚戴上标志"通奸(Adultery)"的红色A字示众 "红字"因此也指代耻辱
毁了我最后一年的高中生活
and it ruined my senior year,
好消息是 我早就不在意了
but luckily, I'm over all that now.
我在意 今晚我要和你们一起去
Not me. I'm gonna go to this reunion tonight
朝着Brandon Bliss的屁♥眼♥猛踢一脚
and kick Brandon Bliss in the butthole.
很有威慑力 但是不用你出手了 Charles
Horrifying, but that won't be necessary, Charles,
今晚我的传奇人生将吓得他屁滚尿流
for my awesome life will do the butthole-kicking this eve.
我找着一个好工作
I've got a sweet job,
还娶了个冰雪聪明的老婆
and a super-smart, incredible wife.
今天晚上我将大放光彩
Tonight's gonna be awesome.
- 对吧 Gina - 对得不行
- Right, Gina? - Damn straight!
- DD - C
- DD... - C!
- DD - C
- DD... - C!
- DD - C
- DD... - C!
神烦警探
第六季 第三集
约翰·罗夫林高中
布鲁克林 纽约
这地方20年里就一点没变啊
Wow, this place hasn't changed one bit in 20 years.
真是公立学校的悲哀啊
It's a real indictment of the public school system.
Jake Gina
Jake! Gina!
天啊 是Mikey J
No way! Mikey J!
Amy 这是Mike Joseph
Amy, this is Mike Joseph,
也即我们斯卡乐队的首席放克贝斯手
AKA the lead funk bassist from my legendary ska band,
斯卡 牙买♥♥加的一种流行音乐
斯卡维斯特·斯卡龙
Skalvester Skallone.
改自"西尔维斯特·史泰龙 Sylvester Stallone"
我们还有一首歌♥呢
We had one song.
改自1992年史泰龙主演的电影"Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot" 本意为"别动要不然我妈开枪了"
*闭嘴 小心我妈斯卡了*
*Stop or my mom will ska!*
*闭嘴 小心我妈斯卡了*
*Stop or my mom will ska!*
我们真的超烂
We were so bad.
我们当时居然还相信这玩意能搞成
I can't believe we thought we were gonna make it.
你最近在做什么啊 朋友
So what have you been up to, man?
我还在试着让乐队起步呢
Well, I'm still trying to get the music thing started.
酷酷酷 永不言弃啊
Oh, cool, cool, cool. Never give up.
那你呢 Gina 你最近在忙些什么
Anyway, how are you, Gina? What have you been up to?
没什么大不了的
Nothing crazy.
就是给那些<雷神>电影写写剧本
Yeah, just writing those "Thor" Movies.
真的吗
Seriously?
老天啊 快和我说说
Oh, my God. Tell me everything.
有合约约束 我不能跟你讲太多
Legally, I can't get into it too much,
但是我能告诉你下一部电影
but just know that the next one
会有更多正面全♥裸♥的镜头
will have a lot more full frontal.
如果你需要斯卡来配乐的话
Well, if you need some ska for your soundtrack...
电♥话♥来了 是漫威打来的
This is them. This is Marvel.
他们大概想谈谈<雷神4: 更多雷神>
They probably want to talk about "Thor 4: More Thor".
我得去接一下
I gotta take this.
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
你过得怎么样啊 Jake
So how you doing, Jake?
高中最后一年你好像挺艰难的
I know the end of high school was a little... rough.
早就翻篇了 Jake现在当上警探了
Jake's killing it now. He's a detective.
(牙买♥♥加方言)不错啊 哥们 不错不错
Irie, mon! Irie, irie!
太棒了
Very nice.
你肯定有好些疯狂的故事吧
God, you must have some crazy stories.
不知道啊 在银行成功化解
Oh, I don't know. I mean, is successfully negotiating
人♥质♥劫持事件算是疯狂吗
a high-tension hostage situation in a bank crazy?
这还用说
Yes!
那我是有好些疯狂的故事啊 哥们
Oh, well, then, I guess I do have some crazy stories, mon!
天啊 我们都穿成以前那样 真是太酷了
Gosh, it's so cool how we all still dress the same.
开个口就这么难吗 你知道我在说什么吧
Is it so much to ask? You know what I'm saying?
你们围着收音机干嘛
Why is everyone gathered around the radio?
是在测试紧急广播系统吗
Ooh, are they testing the emergency broadcasting system?
什么 不是
What? No.
我们在听比赛呢
We're listening to a contest.
这里是调频93.7
This is 93.7,
果酱屋栏目 主持人是
The Jamhouse, with...
JC和色狗
JC and the Horndog!
是FM电台啊
FM radio...
主持恶心得不行
Yeah, the hosts are beyond disgusting,
但他们会搞有趣的比赛 播放某种神秘的声音
but they do a fun game where they play a mystery sound
让听众猜 猜对就能得现金
and callers guess what it is for a cash prize.
嘘 他们要放新声音了
Shh, they're about to play the new sound!
是捏东西的声音 我猜出来了
It's a crinkle. I solved it.
对 但你得说出捏的是什么东西
Yes, but you have to know what object is making the crinkle.
不可能猜对吧 这可以是任何东西
But that's impossible. It could be anything.
对 先生 这就是比赛啊
Yes, sir. That's the game.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表