剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
也可能是小狗 或者随便什么跟这个慈善活动相关的
or dogs, or whatever the charity is.
是为了给穷♥人♥买♥♥鞋 这样他们就能找到工作了
It's to buy shoes for poor people so they can get jobs.
- 没错 - 我们会竭尽全力
- Yeah. - We'll do our best,
但可能你们要错过你们的活动了
but it's possible you're gonna miss your event.
那太遗憾了 你本来可以穿双体面的鞋子的
That's too bad, 'cause you could use some decent shoes.
什么 这可是Terry从奥尔多买♥♥的
What? Terry got these at Aldo.
- 是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的吗 - 不是
- Was it buy one, get one? - No, it wasn't.
是劳工节买♥♥一送二抢♥购♥的
It was a three-for-one Labor Day doorbuster.
- 怪不得 - 得了吧
- Makes sense. - Come on.
四楼没人
Nobody on the fourth floor.
三楼没人 二楼快查完了
Three is clear. We're finishing up two.
我得在这些姐妹会女孩注意到我的领带之前离开这儿
I gotta get out of here before the sorority girls notice my tie.
来我办公室重新集♥合♥
Just regroup in my office.
- 找Hitch吗 - Hitchcock 操
- Go for Hitch. - Hitchcock, damn it.
我本来想打给Peralta 我们正深陷危机之中
I meant to call Peralta. We're in the middle of a crisis.
- 哦 不 是千层面出事了吗 - 什么
- Oh, no. Is it the lasagna? - The what?
别跟我装傻 Raymond
Don't play dumb with me, Raymond.
千层面怎么了
What's wrong with the lasagna?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
怎么了 千层面怎么了
What is it? What's wrong with the lasagna?
- 是冒泡溢出来了吗 - 他不告诉我
- Is it bubbling over? - He won't tell me.
警监 快他妈告诉我们
Captain, give us the damned information.
它是溢出来了吗
Is it bubbling over?
我没时间陪你们恶作剧
I don't have time for these shenanigans.
- 到底出什么事了 - 他不说呀
- What's the problem? - He wouldn't say.
哦 不 那事情肯定特别糟糕
Oh, no. Then it must be bad.
给Jake打电♥话♥ 他会告诉我们真♥相♥
Call Jake. He'll tell us the truth.
- Hitchcock - 跟我们直说吧 兄弟
- Hitchcock? - Give it to us straight, man.
出什么事了
What's going on?
呃 就是搜查一下一楼
Uh, just searching the first floor.
搜查一楼
Searching the first floor?
为什么千层面会在一楼
Why is the lasagna on the first floor?
为什么千层面会在一楼
Why is the lasagna on the first floor?
什么 你们在说什么 千层面没事啊
What? What are you talking about? The lasagna is fine.
啊 谢天谢地 他说千层面没事
Oh, thank God. He says it's fine.
啊 你真是个大圣人 Jakey 爱你
Oh, you're a saint, Jakey. I love you.
好吧 Holt给我发消息了 我也爱你
Okay. Holt's texting me. Love you, too.
- Rosa 我们得上楼去Holt办公室 - 这还没搜吗
- Rosa! We gotta go up to Holt's. - Is this not done yet? Ugh.
Jocelyn八分钟后就会离开
Jocelyn leaves in eight minutes,
我不想就这么结束
and I don't want things to end like this.
哇 你竟然受伤了
Wow. Way to be vulnerable.
我还以为你会在她说想分手的那一刻
I thought for sure you'd write her off the second
立刻跟她一刀两断呢
she said she wanted to break up.
对 没错 对我来说她已经死了
Yeah, I did. She's dead to me.
等等 那你为什么这么急着回去跟她谈
Wait? Then why are you so anxious to get back up and talk to her?
因为我有一项计划
Because I have a plan.
我要求她留下来
I'm gonna beg her to stay,
改变所有我需要改变的
change whatever it is I need to change,
然后一旦我们的关系变得前所未有的牢固
then once our relationship is stronger than ever,
我就马上甩掉她
I'm gonna dump her ass so quick.
场面将会非常残暴
It's gonna be brutal.
好吧 让我试试组织好语言
Okay, I'm gonna try and put this nicely.
那样做简直是精神错乱
That is psychotic.
好吧 也许不是精神错乱
Okay, maybe not psychotic,
但那就像是<杀死伊芙>的女主才会做的事
but it's like something the lady from "Killing Eve" Would do.
不是吴珊卓 是Villanelle
Not Sandra Oh, Villanelle.
吴珊卓 <杀死伊芙(Killing Eve)>剧中Eve的饰演者 凭借本片拿下金球奖
你知道 就是疯狂的那个 用发簪见谁捅谁的那个
You know, the crazy one who stabs everyone with her hairpin.
但 你还是没看<杀死伊芙>吗
But... have you still not watched "Killing Eve"?
我跟你说过那么多次了
I've told you about it so many times.
听着 我在分手这件事上从没输过
Look, I've never lost a breakup,
这次也不会 我的胜局是12比0
and I'm not starting now. I'm 12-0.
我永远是甩人的那个 绝不是被甩的
I'm always the dumper, never the dumpee.
我不认为每次分手都有赢家和输家
I just don't think every breakup has a winner and a loser.
听起来好像某人所有分手都输了
Sounds like somebody who's lost all his breakups.
不是所有的
Not all.
大概也就一半 最多 我只是 比较宽容
Maybe like half, max. Just... being generous.
嘿 Ames
Hey, Ames.
出租车太慢了 我决定步行
Cab was too slow. Decided to walk.
散散步还挺好的
It's nice to take a little stroll.
你很明显是在全速奔跑啊
You're clearly running at full speed.
- 随便吧 局里事情怎么样 - 不太好
- Whatever. How's it going there? - Not great.
我们还是没找到黑客
We still haven't found the hacker.
哦 太好了 我是说 哦 不
Oh, super. I mean... oh, no.
- Amy的错失工作恐惧症犯了吗 - 当然没有
- Is Amy FOMOWing? - Of course not.
犯得很厉害
Big time.
好了 我要挂了 宝贝 我们要去找Holt
Okay, I gotta go, babe. We're headed to Holt.
你敢挂我的电♥话♥
Don't you dare hang up on me!
我是其中的一份子
I am part of this.
Rosa 这太蠢了 我要走了
Rosa, this is dumb. I'm just gonna go.
不 不 不要 你答应给我更多时间的
No, no, no. You promised me more time.
我还有七分钟
I still have seven minutes.
我真的不想错过我的航♥班♥
I really don't want to miss my flight,
而且我再也受不了
and I cannot physically stand
那个房♥间的味道了
the way that room smells anymore.
用嘴呼吸就行
Just breathe through your mouth.
求你了 呆在这 我马上回来
Please, just stay here. I'll be right back.
我们到处都搜了
We searched everywhere.
- 没有黑客 - 他可能伪装起来了
- No hacker. - Maybe he camouflaged himself.
或许他是现实版的Peeta Mellark
Maybe he's a real-life Peeta Mellark,
Peeta Mellark 电影<饥饿游戏>中的角色 在比赛中利用泥土将自己伪装成河边的石头
躲在某处看起来像块鹅卵石
out there looking like a river rock.
我不想这么说
I hate to say it,
但也许是时候
but maybe it's time
考虑抹掉服务器上的数据了
we start thinking about erasing the server.
不 不到最后一分钟绝不可以
No, not until the last possible minute.
你还能做些什么
What else can you do?
我一直在试着将他精确定位
I've been trying to pinpoint him.
一直在服务器插口寻找办法
I've been making my way through the server sockets,
尝试确定他插入了哪个端口
trying to determine which port he's plugged into.
发生什么了 我什么都听不到
What's going on? I can't hear anything.
把我转过去 我要错过一切了
Turn me around. I'm missing everything.
我是团队的一份子 还好吗 同志们
Part of the team. What's up, team?
Santiago警长是在犯错失工作恐惧症吗
Is Sergeant Santiago suffering from FOMOW?
不是
No.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我认为是黑客刚刚打开了拘留室
I think the hacker just opened the holding cell.
妈妈面啊
Mama Magglione.
哦 不 他们在到处乱跑
Oh, no. They're running free.
所有人 快把你们外观上最糟的东西♥藏♥起来
Everyone, cover up your worst physical attributes.
没用的 他们总还能找到新的
It's no use. They could always find new ones.
为什么黑客要打开拘留室
Why would the hacker open the holding cell?
或许他想分散你们的注意力
Maybe he's trying to create a distraction.
我想他能看出我正在接近他的位置
I think he can see that I'm closing in on his location.
那就继续下去 你们剩下的人
Then keep doing that. The rest of you,
把她们关回拘留室
get them back into holding.
哦 拜托了 下来吧
Oh, come on. Get down from there.
你知道我爸是谁吗 他在商界
Do you know who my father is? He's in business.
那儿才是你真正靠工作赚钱的地方
That's where you actually make money at your job.
我也赚钱 我赚不少钱
I make money. I make good money.
不可能
That can't be true.
不然你的下巴不会还是那个样子的
Otherwise, you wouldn't still have that chin.
什么 从来没有人评论过我的下巴
What? Nobody ever said anything about my chin?
Boyle啊 Terry的下巴有什么问题吗
Boyle, is something wrong with Terry's chin?
- 我不想参与 - 哦 天呐 是真的
- I don't want to get involved. - Oh, my God. It's true.
为什么她穿着那种鞋还能跑这么快
How is she running so fast in those shoes?
她喝得太多已经感受不到疼痛了
She's too drunk to feel any pain.
- 开门 - 不要
- Open up. - No.
你被困在一个狭小的房♥间里 而且我们还能看到你
You are trapped in a very small room, and we can see you.
那你打算干什么呢
What's your plan here?
闭嘴 我正在努力想呢
Shut up, I'm trying to think.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表