剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and I went off-trail to pick a pretty little flower.
嗷呜
Awwww.
闭嘴 闪开
Shut up. Now scram.
我要打一份案件报告
I have a case report to type up.
你现在怎么可能用得了键盘
Uh, there's no way you're using a keyboard
你手都这样子了
with your hands like that.
对了 我可以帮你
Oh, I could help you!
不是自吹 但在打字训练营 大家都叫我
Not to brag, but at typing camp, everyone called me
"手指女王"
"The Finger Queen."
天哪 听起来好色情
Oh, my God, that sounds really dirty.
但我发誓不是那个意思
I swear that's not what it meant.
那可是打字训练营 没人那么想
Yeah, it was typing camp. Nobody thinks that.
总之 我不需要你的帮助
Anyway, I don't need your help.
你真的要试着一整天
You're really gonna try to make it through
都只靠你自己吗
an entire day on your own?
哇哇哇
Well, well, well.
Rosa Diaz终于要学会一门课
Rosa Diaz is finally gonna learn the lesson
不管你自己有多强
that no matter how strong she is on her own,
真正的力量来自于接受别人的帮助
true strength comes from accepting help from others.
不可能
That's not what's happening.
嗯 没错
Mm-hmm, yeah.
正常人也是这么脱外套的
That's how normal people take their coats off.
我很好
I'm fine.
- 我看得出 - 很顺利
- I can see that. - This is going well.
显然
Clearly.
你干嘛溜进我这边的卡座
Why are you sliding into my side of the booth?
因为那边是单人边
Because that side is the solo side.
要把你想聊近况的人留在单人边
You always put the person you want to catch up with on the solo side,
不然我们其中一人就要
otherwise one of us will spend
整个晚上都绷紧脖子看侧边了
the whole night straining our necks looking sideways.
我现在和你讲话就要绷紧脖子
I'm straining my neck talking to you right now.
那别看我就行了 Terry
Okay, so don't look at me, Terry.
面朝前方就好 反正你每天都见我
Just face forward. You see me every day.
- 好 - 行
- Fine. - Fine.
我得说 我很惊讶今晚Gina邀请我们喝酒
I gotta say, I'm surprised Gina invited us to drinks tonight
很显然 她请我们去她那
She obviously only invited us over to her place
只是为了想请我们帮忙
because she needed a favor.
为什么你还是这么不看好她
Why are you still so down on her?
因为我经历过这种事
I've been through this before.
大学时期 我有个一起踢球的兄弟Bryant Ungerbert
In college, I had a football buddy, Bryant Ungerbert...
我猜猜 你们曾是最好的朋友
Oh, lemme guess. You guys were best friends,
但他后来去了美国职业橄榄球大联盟
then he got drafted into the NFL,
然后你们再也没有说话过
and now you never talk.
不 他去了加拿大橄榄球联盟
No, he got drafted into the Canadian football league,
成为了渥太华队的长发球手
became a long snapper for Ottawa,
连这种层次的成功都会毁掉友谊
and even that level of success ruined our friendship.
他还在踢吗 怎么可能
He's still playing? How is that possible?
你已经35到60岁了啊
You're 35 to 60 years old.
那是加拿大 他们抢球不怎么用力
It's Canada. They don't tackle as hard.
总之 他的事业成了对他而言唯一重要的事
Anyway, his career became the only thing that mattered.
他总是在拍照 拍广♥告♥
He was off doing photo shoots, commercials,
在长发球手的会议上讲话
speaking at long snapping conventions...
有这种东西
Is that a thing?
在加拿大 它就和奥斯卡颁奖礼一样
In Canada, it's like the Oscars.
重点是 他再也没有时间给朋友了
Look, the point is he stopped making time for his friends.
好吧 但现在情况不是如此
Fine, but that's not what's happening here.
Gina没有变
Nothing has changed with Gina.
- 她和Ungerbert不一样 - 你们好
- She's not an Ungerbert. - Hi.
Gina今天晚上没法来了
So, Gina won't be able to make it tonight.
她没时间
She doesn't have time.
这是明天活动你们的证件
But here are your credentials for tomorrow's event.
夜晚愉快
Have a great night.
噢 不
Oh, no.
她也是一个Ungerbert
She is an Ungerbert.
Gina在里面准备 你昨晚休息得好吗
Hey, Gina's prepping inside. You get some rest last night?
很好 因为昨晚9点半喝的酒 我9点41就到家了
Yeah, because I got home from our 9:30 drinks at 9:41.
我十点就上♥床♥了
I was in bed by 10:00.
然后我刷了两个小时手♥机♥
Then I looked at my phone for another two hours,
所以我没怎么睡好
so actually I didn't sleep very well.
但我意识到了一件事
But I did realize something.
工作是Gina在乎的唯一一件事
The only thing that matters to Gina is work.
难道不是 我好像在哪听过
You don't say? Where have I heard that before?
我不知道 Terry
I don't know, Terry.
我没时间听你的奇怪回忆
I don't have time for your weird memory lapse.
是我昨晚说过
I said it last night.
希望你对我说过
Well, I wish you would've said it to me.
总之 这回我不打算当作什么也没发生
Anyway, I decided I'm not gonna let it go this time.
跟她讲完案件进展后
After we update her on the case,
我想对她说一些话
I'm gonna say something to her.
好 希望我也对Ungerbert说过些什么
Good. I wish I'd have said something to Ungerbert.
长发球手曾是我最喜欢的位置
Long snapper used to be my favorite position.
- 真的吗 - 对啊
- Really? - Yeah.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Well...
你这个怪人
you a weirdo.
提莫西·查拉梅 点到谁就选谁
Timothée Chalamet, shimmy-yah, shimmy-yay.
提莫西·查拉梅 点到谁就选谁
Timothée Chalamet, shimmy-yah, shimmy-yay.
- Gina - 噢 抱歉
- Gina. - Oh, sorry.
- 我在练习开嗓 - 好极了
- I'm doing my vocal warm-up. - Great.
是这样 网络部门查了你收到的威胁
Well, cyber looked into the threats,
他们追踪到一大批负面评论
and they traced a number of negative comments
都出自另一个网红 Marvin Lennox
back to another internet celebrity, Marvin Lennox.
Marvin Lennox吗 我不担心他
Marvin Lennox. Yeah, I'm not worried about him.
他是个励志面包师
He's an inspirational baker.
励志面包师 那是什么鬼
Inspirational baker? What the hell is that?
男人就像法式咸派
A man is like a quiche,
而咸派的外壳有多强 派就有多强
and a quiche is only as strong as its crust.
你的外壳是什么
What's your crust?
噢 还真是如字面意思
Oh, that's exactly what it sounds like.
对 他没什么威胁 他住在犹他州
Yeah, he's not a threat. He lives in Utah,
而且我再强调一遍
and again, just to remind you...
他是个励志面包师
Inspirational baker.
好吧 即便如此
Right. Well, even so,
我们还是在每个入口都安装了金属探测器
we have metal detectors at all of the entrances,
我们会留心观察有没有可疑行为
and we'll keep our eyes peeled for anything suspicious.
还有 在我们进去之前
Also, before we head in there,
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about something.
怎么了
What's up?
你昨天晚上放我们鸽子
Well, it just kind of bummed me out that
让我有点不爽
last night you blew us off.
而且又是因为工作
For work. Again.
什么 呃 我没去不是因为工作
What? Uh, no. I did not miss drinks for work.
我食物中毒了
I had food poisoning.
Janelle没告诉你们吗
Did Janelle not tell you?
- 没有啊 - 哇 这真是太疯狂了
- No. - Wow, that's crazy.
因为我特别明确地让她告诉你们
'Cause I specifically told her to tell you...
这样吧 我要解雇她
you know what? I'm gonna fire her.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do that.
- Janelle - 哦天啊 现在就动手
- Janelle. - Oh, God, doing it now?
- 嗨 Gina - 行了
- Hi, Gina. - Okay.
我和警长该去干正事
Well, Sarge and I should probably hit it,
回到岗位上查查人了
get back in there, survey some people.
祝你演出成功
But have a great show.
Janelle 要记住
Janelle, just remember
你这一生会有很多份工作
you're gonna have a lot of jobs in your life...
这只不过是你简历上的一个小插曲罢了
this is but a blip on your resume.
好了 警长 咱们走吧
Okay Sarge, let's go.
你想见我是吗 长官
Wanted to see me, sir?
对 我想和你谈谈Nikolaj的事情
Yes, I wanted to talk to you about Nikolaj.
你是从什么时候起知道他是个天才的
How long have you known he was a genius?
我一直都知道他很机灵
I mean, I always knew he was bright.
但我从来没意识到他有这么聪明
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表