剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
她是Sheena 她是一个演员
It's Sheena. She's an actress.
是的 我出演过一集<法律与秩序:特殊受害者>
Yeah, I was in an episode of "SVU."
我说 "我们想要答案"
I say, "We want answers."
导演试图替掉我
The director tried to replace me,
但是Mariska说那样太浪费时间了
but Mariska said it would take too much time,
Mariska Hargitay <特殊受害者>女主演员
然后他们一致同意把我留下来也许也不错
and then they all agreed I'd probably cut together fine.
你瞧 Diaz 我明显误解了我们的关系
Look, Diaz, I've obviously misread our relationship.
你不想让我见真正的Jocelyn
You didn't want me to meet the real Jocelyn
因为我们没有我以为的那么亲密 所以
because we're not as close as I thought we were, so...
我了解了
message received.
嘿 你不会恰好需要一些摇♥头♥丸♥吧
Hey, so you don't by any chance need any molly, do you?
- 我是一个警♥察♥ - 表演结束
- I'm a cop. - And scene.
现在我已经从角色里出来了 而且我不卖♥♥毒品
Now I'm out of character, and I don't sell any drugs.
我要走了
I am leaving.
好了 Garrett
So, Garrett,
你想从哪里开始说起呢
where would you like to begin?
要不这样 我们能不能把门开个缝
You know what, can we crack the door a little?
我感到强烈的幽闭恐怖
I get very claustrophobic,
有可能是来自我脑袋里住着的那些人
probably from all the different people living in my head.
我们通常为了隐私而关门
We usually keep it closed for privacy,
但只要你感觉舒服怎么都行
but whatever makes you comfortable.
谢谢你
Thank you.
糟糕 他还在
Damn it, he's still here.
- 什么 - 嗯
- Excuse me? - Hmm?
呃 我刚才是在跟另一个声音说话
Uh, I was just talking to another one of the voices.
- 是Tatiana吗 - 谁
- Is it Tatiana? - Who now?
那个调皮的七岁英国女孩
The mischievous seven-year-old British girl
你在电♥话♥上告诉我的
you told me about on the phone?
我可以跟她讲话吗
May I speak with her?
呃
Uh...
我在
Yes?
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
我来自乌塞克斯
I'm from Wussex.
这个地方在英国真实存在吗
Is that an actual place in England?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
我只是一个小女孩 我确实是
I'm just a little girl, I am, I am.
好的 很高兴和你讲话 Tatiana
Well, it's nice to speak with you, Tatiana.
我可以和Brian问好吗
Can I say hello to Brian,
来自伦敦中部的簿记员
the bookkeeper from Central London?
你好 我是Brian
Cheers, I'm Brian.
我喜欢在伦敦正中间记账
I like bookkeeping right in the middle of London.
我给你打电♥话♥的时候
Did I tell you a full list of my many personalities
把我所有人格名字都告诉你了吗
when I called you on the ol' telly, innit?
是的
Yes, you did.
他们里面有没有任何一个 我希望
And are any of 'em, hopefully,
不是来自英国的
not from England?
有Geoffrey
There's Geoffrey.
你说他是澳大利亚人
You said he's Australian.
嗷 哎呀
Aww, crikey.
嘿 警长 我看到传♥单♥了
Hey, Sarge. I saw the flyers.
你真的贴了很多
You really put a lot of them up, huh?
我只是想确保我们能找到真正的买♥♥书人
I just want to make extra sure we find the real book-buyer.
你觉得是这种过度补偿
Do you think it's this kind of overcompensation
导致了卧室里出现的问题吗
that's been making things difficult in the bedroom?
哦 我不补偿
Oh, I don't compensate.
我生育子女 三个孩子
I procreate. Three kids.
好吧 奇怪的自夸
Okay. Weird brag.
你看 就把书拿走吧 没人在乎
Look, just take the book. Nobody cares.
嘿 我刚看到这个 我认为你有我的书
Hey, I just saw this. I think you have my book.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
告诉过你了
Told ya!
可是你甚至没有结婚 Scully
But you're not even married, Scully.
我处在一段承诺关系里
I'm in a committed relationship,
Cindy Shatz说我是一个自私的爱人
and Cindy Shatz says I'm a selfish lover.
好吧 那些蛋白粉呢
All right, well, what about the protein powder?
我正在尝试长肌肉
I'm trying to get ripped.
我一天大概能喝六杯
I drink, like, six shakes a day,
但是什么都没发生
but nothing's happening.
- 你锻炼吗 - 什么
- Do you also exercise? - What?
还要锻炼
You're supposed to exercise?
算了 你留着蛋白粉吧
You know what, keep the powder.
我去喝普通的奶昔
I'll drink normal milkshakes.
你还以为那是我的书呢
And you thought that was my book.
真丢人 Amy
Shame on you, Amy.
羞羞脸
Shame on you.
你拿到书了吗
You got the book?
你要知道 我和Sharon的床事很好
You should know, things are good with Sharon.
我只是想确保我们能够在我们的关系里尽可能开心
I just want to make sure we're as happy in our relationship as we can be.
这样很好 警长
That's nice, Sarge.
很抱歉让你这么尴尬
Sorry you had to embarrass yourself.
没关系
Not a big deal.
我猜我只是不在乎别人怎么想我
I guess I just don't care what other people think of me.
这实际上非常鼓舞人心
That's actually pretty inspiring.
我希望也能不那么在乎
I wish I was more like that.
是啊 好了 如果你不介意的话
Yeah. Now, if you'll excuse me...
哇 哇 哇 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey!
你都不等我出去再上大号♥吗
You're not gonna wait for me to leave?
我说过啦 我又不在乎
Like I said, I just don't care.
好了 Garrett 时间到了
Well, Garrett, our time is up.
我们下周再继续吧
Shall we pick up here next week?
不 我不能走
No, I can't go.
我脑子还有人想要说话
There's still someone left inside that wants to talk.
你是指Satchel吗
Do you mean Satchel,
那位"美籍非裔绅士"
the "Gentle African-American man
"诞生于1908年的"
who was born in 1908"?
哦 不 你知道吗
Oh, no, you know what?
Satchel现在大概不应该出现
Satchel probably shouldn't come out right now.
绝不该出现就是了
Or ever, for that matter.
Garrett 我唯一能帮到你的办法
Garrett, I can only help you
就是你对我坦诚
if you open up.
后来杜佛兰
And then Dufresne
台词出自摩根·弗里曼在1994年电影<肖申克的救赎>中扮演的囚犯瑞德
通过肖申克监狱的隧♥道♥成功逃狱
escaped through the tunnels of Shawshank Prison.
他曾是我的好友
He was my friend.
你是在背摩根·弗里曼的台词吗
Are you just doing Morgan Freeman?
啊 对的
Ah, yes!
你逮着我了
You calling me on it
让我有了重大突破
just gave me a major breakthrough.
我好了 总而言之 局末平分 医生
I'm cured! Anyway, deuces, Doc!
总算被我逮着了 你个王八羔子
I've got you now, you son of a bitch.
你好啊 Peralta
Hello, Peralta.
你真以为你能静悄悄地潜入我的办公室
You really thought you could sneak around my office
还不被我发现是吗
without me noticing, huh?
你是怎么知道我去过那里的
How'd you know I was in there?
你的沐浴露残留的味道
Your shampoo left an odor.
我能闻到你
I could smell you.
我就知道 你就是个汉尼拔
I knew it! You're a Hannibal.
在这边停下来 关掉引擎
Pull over right here. Cut the engine.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为你找到了我的笔记本
Because you found my notebooks,
我想你可能猜到我对Susan和James做了什么
and I assume you've deduced what I did to Susan and James.
- 你把James也杀了 - 哎哟
- You killed James too? - Oops.
我猜你只想通了Susan的死因
I guess you only deduced the Susan part.
但一切都不重要了
But it doesn't matter.
你绝不会认为James会是杀人嫌凶的
You never would have thought that James was a suspect.
他是那么温和的一个绅士
He was such a kind and gentle man.
那你为什么杀了他们
So why did you kill them?
因为他们打算跟人公开
Well, because they were gonna tell people
我和Susan有外遇
about my affair with Susan
那会毁了我的职业生涯
and ruin my career.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表