剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
来宣布我才是那个"大嘴巴"
to reveal that I was the Tattler.
会有舞蹈 还会有戏剧服装
It'll be a dance. There'll be costumes.
Gina 没必要了 我已经不在意了
Gina, it's fine. I don't care anymore.
- 都过去了 - 噢 谢天谢地
- It's all in the past. - Oh, thank God.
这确实是个解脱
That is such a relief,
因为我不想让别人觉得我是那个"大嘴巴"
'cause I didn't want people thinking I was a tattler.
Amy去哪里了
Where's Amy?
她在图书馆 写<简·爱>的读书报告
She is in the library, writing a book report on "Jane Eyre,"
而且她叫我"不用等了"
and she told me "Not to wait up."
-呃 - 对呀
- Oy. - Yeah.
谢谢你在Quentin面前帮我
Thanks for trying to help with Quentin.
搞笑的是 虽然那不是真的
It's funny. Even though it wasn't real,
但那真的很有趣 想象经营我自己的公♥司♥
it was so fun, imagining running my own company.
那你为什么不去追求呢
So why don't your pursue it?
我没办法一边带孩子 一边创建一个应用
I can't raise my kid and create an app
还要继续在99分局工作 这太难了
and work at the Nine-Nine. It's too much.
那就准备好我在你面前
Well, then prepare for me to murder your parents
杀掉你父母吧
right in front of your face.
- 无礼 - 不是那个意思
- Rude. - No.
那是蝙蝠侠的源起故事
It's Batman's origin story,
就像你之前对我说的那个放射性蜘蛛的故事
like the radioactive spider thing you did with me.
我不看漫画书
I don't read comic books.
你帮助我变成了我今天的样子
You helped me become who I am,
所以我也要回报你
so now I'm gonna return the favor.
Gina
Gina...
我觉得你在99分局工作可能浪费了你的天赋
I think your talents might be wasted at the Nine-Nine.
我爱你 但也是时候让你向前看了
I love you, but it might be time for you to move on.
呃 你是在开除我吗
Um, are you firing me?
什么呀 不是 而且我也没有那个权力
What? No. I don't think I could even do that.
那好 那我辞职
Good, because I quit.
你知道吗 今晚我意识到
You know, tonight I realized
我的天赋
that my talents
在99分局算是被浪费了
are being wasted at the Nine-Nine.
好吧 那差不多完全就是我说的话
Okay, that's kind of exactly what I just said.
Jake 让我说完 这很严肃
Jake, let me finish. This is serious.
是时候我要向前看了
It's time for me to move on.
不过 说真的 确实该向前看了
For real, though, it is.
真的吗
Really?
那好
Okay.
我为你感到骄傲
Proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也为自己感到骄傲
I'm proud of me, too.
伙计们
Guys!
副校长在图书馆抓到我了
Vice principal caught me in the library.
我们快跑吧
Let's roll!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表