剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
because I finally tracked down
给我们死者送最后一餐的家伙
the guy who delivered our Vic his final meal
而且 这样的话
and, in so doing,
没准儿他见过另外两个血洒整间公♥寓♥的人
maybe saw the other two guys who bled all over this apartment.
我们还不确定当时公♥寓♥里有三个人
We don't know there were three people in this apartment.
Peralta 还有Diaz 特别快递
Peralta. Diaz. Special delivery.
快递员
Delivery guy.
哇哦 Franco 你真的变懒了
Wow, Franco, you're really getting lazy.
- 你才懒 - 你更懒
- You're lazy. - Even lazier.
你好 先生 我们想问你几个问题
Hello, sir. We'd like to ask you a couple of questions.
好吧 你看 我是从袋子里拿了点炸薯条吃
Okay, look, I ate a couple fries out of the bag,
但大家都这么做
but everybody does that.
- 你不是因为这个被叫来的 - 糟了
- That's not why you're here. - Oh, snap.
- 是因为大♥麻♥吗 - 应该是吗
- Is this about weed? - Should it be?
不应该
No?
你在周日晚上6:40给这间公♥寓♥的人送餐
You delivered food to the guy in this apartment at 6:40 p.M. on Sunday,
在一个小时内 他被谋杀了
and within the hour, he was murdered.
- 什么 怎么可能 这也太可怕了 - 别担心
- What? How? That's horrible! - Don't worry.
我们绝对会抓住罪犯的 我保证
We're definitely gonna catch the guy who did it, I promise.
- 别再做保证了 - 不要
- Stop promising people. - Nah.
你有看到可疑的东西吗
Did you see anything suspicious?
没 但我没进去过
No. But I didn't go inside.
那个人走到门边 我只是把食物递给他
The guy came to the door. I just gave him the food.
你有没有看到或听到公♥寓♥里有别人呢
And did you see or hear anyone else in the apartment?
没 只有他一个
No, just that one guy.
他点了 三份甜菜根西葫芦卷
He ordered, uh, three beetroot zucchini wraps.
三份 三个令人作呕的卷
Three. Three disgusting wraps.
三处令人作呕的血迹 我就知道
Three disgusting bloodstains. I knew it.
当时这儿有三个人
There were three people in there.
你愿意进来告诉我们哪里看上去不一样吗
Will you be willing to go inside and let us know if anything looks different to you?
行 当然 可以的 没关系
Yeah. Sure, that's fine. I don't care.
你为什么让我看这个
Why would you show this to me?
我肯定是吸嗨了才看到这个 鱼上面有血
Oh, I'm too high to see this. There's blood on the fish!
鱼上面
On the fish!
我总是忘记我们对可怕的事物麻木到难以置信
I always forget how weirdly numb to horrific things we are.
你觉得这会影响到我们的灵魂
Do you think it affects our souls
和我们与其他人之间的关系吗
and the relationships we build with others?
- 哦 当然 - 哦
- Oh, for sure. - Oh.
你一定看到过什么
You must have seen something.
你在6:40送的餐
You delivered the food at 6:40,
然后在7:30前某一刻 Adams被捅身亡
and sometime before 7:30, Adams was stabbed to death.
别再说捅了
Stop saying "Stabbed"!
我在那里看到的东西永远地改变了我
What I saw in there forever changed me.
我的心还在咚咚乱跳
My heart is still pounding.
等等
Wait.
Adams当时带着一个智能手表 对吗
Adams was wearing a smart watch, right?
它会记录你的心率
Those things track your heart rate.
如果我们看他手♥机♥
If we look at his phone,
就可以看到他心跳停止的确切时间
we can see the exact moment that his heart stopped beating.
就在这 活动应用
Here we go. Activities app.
然后 轰
And... boom.
他的心率恰好在6:03掉到了零
His heart rate dropped to zero at exactly 6:03.
食物是在6:16点的 这意味着
The food wasn't even ordered until 6:16, which means...
凶手点了食物
The killer ordered the food!
天哪 我跟一个杀人犯说话了吗
Oh, God. Did I talk to a murderer?
Jake 这个人见过罪犯
Jake, this guy saw the perp.
我们必须带他去肖像画家面前
We have to get him in front of a sketch artist.
是的 我能感觉到 Rosa
Oh, yeah. I'm feeling it now, Rosa.
到明天这个时候
At this time tomorrow,
我们就会知道凶手到底长什么样子
we're gonna know exactly what our killer looks like.
我们不知道凶手长什么样子
We have no idea what our killer looks like.
案件编号♥
第4天
其实 也不完全对
Well, that's not totally true.
我们现在知道凶手可能长得像
We now know that the killer might look like
赛斯·梅耶斯 薇诺娜·瑞德 或者比尔·博巴金斯
Seth Meyers, Winona Ryder, or Bilbo Baggins.
分别为喜剧演员、女演员、<霍比特人>男主角
快递员一直要重新来过
The delivery guy kept starting over.
显然 他一直都吸嗨着 我很抱歉 哥们
Apparently, he's always high. I'm sorry, man.
我们的重大突破到头来什么都不是
Our big break turned into nothing.
- 警探们 - 啊 警监
- Detectives. - Ah! Captain.
你是下来看
Did you come down here to take a look
和你一起工作过的最好的两个警探吗
at the two best detectives you've ever worked with in action?
和我一起工作过的最好的两个警探
The two best detectives I've ever worked with
是Montez和Dillman
are Montez and Dillman.
- 哦 你从来没提过他们 - 他们以前十分出色
- Oh. You never mentioned them before. - They were excellent.
我来这儿因为重案组想要这个案子
I'm here because Major Crimes wants this case.
我还想告诉他们你们已经有线索了
I was hoping to tell them you have some leads.
我无意中听到你们提过一个比尔·波巴金斯
I overheard you mention a Bill Bo-Baggins.
我们要把他找过来吗
Should we bring him in?
尽管我也想见见他
Well, as much as I would love to meet him,
但是他不是嫌疑人
he is not a suspect.
- 好吧 那谁是呢 - 现在吗 没人是
- Okay, so who is? - At this time? No one.
但是 我们现在根据零线索调查
But... we are currently investigating no leads.
- 所以你一无所获 - 不是一无所获
- So you have nothing. - Not nothing.
Jake收获了一个新死党 被害人的妈妈
Jake made a new best friend. The vic's mom.
他答应人家一定会破案
He promised her he'd solve the case.
- 这是新手才会犯的错 - 好
- That's a rookie mistake. - Okay.
好吧 或许我不是Montana和Dilbert
Fine. So maybe I'm not Montana and Dilbert.
Montez和Dillman
Montez and Dillman!
而且他们会对你的名字过耳不忘
And they would've remembered your name after one mention.
因为我们的名字好记 他们的不是
Because we're memorable, and they're not.
压住你了
Turned it around.
- 并没有 - 好的 你看 警监
- Nope. - All right, look, Captain.
Rosa和我会解决这个案子的
Rosa and I are gonna solve this case.
答案就在这间屋子里 我们只需要专心
The answer is in this room. We just have to focus
然后让屋子告诉我们 对吧屋子
and let the room speak to us, isn't that right, room?
在你向屋子说话的那一刻 我对你的信心又减少几分
When you talk to the room, I lose even more confidence in you.
为什么 噢等等 我明白了 好吧
Why? Oh, wait, I see it. All right.
不管怎么说 能不能请你再给我们争取点时间
Can you please just buy us some more time anyway?
长官 我有预感能成功
Sir, I feel like we've earned this.
- 行吧 加紧工作 - 没问题
- Fine. Work fast. - You got it.
好 咱们就像第一次亲眼看到案发现场一样
Okay. Let's look at the scene like we're seeing it
案件编号♥
第5天
再审查一下这个地方
for the first time with fresh eyes.
被害人脸着地
Vic was face down.
血迹飞溅的样子意味着刀是向上割开的
Cast-off splatter suggests upward knife slices.
没有强行闯入的迹象
No signs of forced entry.
笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙都在
Laptop, wallet, keys were all there.
所以这就意味着这不是抢劫案
Doesn't connote a robbery.
等一下 我们不是已经说过这些了吗
Wait a minute. Have we said this already?
我们难道不是在重复刚才的对话吗
Are we just having the exact same conversation?
- 对 - 好的 继续
- Yep. - Cool. Moving on.
案件编号♥
第8天
门窗都从里面锁住
Windows and doors locked from the inside.
没人进出
Nobody in or out.
好好想想 好好想想 噢
Think, think, think... oh!
楼上的邻居和他最好的朋友
The upstairs neighbor and his best friend
从天花板钻了个洞下来 杀了Adams
drilled through the ceiling, murdered Adams,
血溅得到处都是 然后爬回去
bleed all over the apartment, then climbed back up
最后把身后的洞补上了
and sealed the hole behind them!
不可能 不然我们就能找到建筑垃圾
Negative, we would have found construction debris
和细微的油漆纤维了
and microscopic paint fibers.
唯一一个需要修补的东西
The only thing that needs patching...
是这个理论
is that theory.
好吧 新的主意
Okay. New idea.
案件编号♥
第14天
我们要切换成杀人犯的思维模式
We're gonna get inside the mind of the killer.
吃蔬菜卷饼
We eat the veggie wraps.
开始了
Here we go.
噢 这天杀的
Oh, this sick bastard.
我的天 这味道真♥他♥妈♥变♥态♥
Oh, man. This is one twisted mother.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表