剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I saw a guy get out of a blue Saturn lon
而且他浑身是血
and he was covered in blood.
不管怎样 巴巴布伊
Anyway, Baba Booey!
巴巴布伊 那是条线索吗
Baba Booey? Is that a clue?
啊 其实我不知道巴巴布伊是什么意思
Uh, I don't know what Baba Booey means, actually.
那是霍华德·斯特恩的著名恶作剧短语
It's a popular prank phrase from Howard Stern.
霍华德·斯特恩 美国编剧 制片 导演 演员 霍华德·斯特恩秀主持人
- Charles - 哦 出自一名杂谈节目主持人
- Charles! - Oh, from a shock jock.
行 这句话改变了一切
Well, that changes everything.
现在案情有一条可信的突破
Now we have a credible break in the case.
巴巴布伊
Baba Booey!
纽约警局 开门
NYPD, open up!
呃 稍等一下
Uh, just a minute!
哦 我赌他肯定在疯狂收拾他收集的心脏
Ooh, I bet he's frantically packing up his collection of hearts.
进去 后退
Goin' in! Get back.
- 这儿到处都是血 - 他从窗户逃出去了
- There's blood everywhere! - He went out the window.
我从后面绕过去
I'll go around back.
行 Kelly找到了杀手杀人的房♥间
Fine, Kelly found the murderer's kill room.
哦哟哟 我们应不应该给他来个庆祝游♥行♥
Whoop-dee-doo! Should we throw him a parade?
对 可能吧
Yeah! Maybe!
巡逻队已经搜索了方圆五个街区
Patrols have searched a five-block radius.
没有罪犯的踪迹
No sign of the perp.
这儿也没有指纹 他戴了手套
And there were no prints. He was wearing gloves.
就像独一无二的奥黛丽·赫本那样
Like the inimitable Audrey Hepburn.
- 不 - 先生们 我有一些话要说
- Nope. - Gentlemen, there's something I need to say.
关于使用Kelly局长软件这事上 我让你们很为难
I gave you such a hard time about using Commissioner Kelly's app
因为我太小气了
because I was being petty.
我想让他失败 而我将气撒在你们身上
I wanted him to fail and I took it out on you
对于这事 我很
and for that I am very...
哦 你好像声音渐渐变小了 长官
Oh. You kind of trailed off there, sir.
你要说完你的话吗
Were you going to finish your sentence?
感觉你想说对不起来着
It felt like you were going to say you were sorry.
我说了 Boyle听见了
I did. Boyle heard it.
呃 如果有人说了我的口头禅 我肯定会记得
Uh, I would remember if someone said my catch phrase.
好吧 我很抱歉
Fine, I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我们接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
- 我为你感到骄傲 - Peralta
- I am so proud of you. - Peralta.
你说的对 我过会儿再细细讲
You're right. I'll rub it in later.
现在重要的是要解决这个案子
What matters now is solving this case.
现在我们的凶手可能已经逃脱了
Now, our murderer may have gotten away,
但我们找到了他的行凶房♥
but we did find his kill room.
也许这里还有一些我们没有注意到的东西
Maybe there's something in here that we're not seeing, yet.
或许我们该再拜访一下你的食人癖朋友
Perhaps we should pay your cannibal friend another visit.
我不会说他们是朋友 更像是前任狱友
I wouldn't say they're friends so much as ex-cellmates.
不 是真的 我们是朋友
No, it's true. We're friends.
- 他连小孩都吃 - 这个嘛 人性是复杂的
- He ate kids! - Well, people are complicated.
现在我可以跟你讲的一点是
Now, I'll tell you one thing.
你要找的人不是食人族
You are not looking for a cannibal.
- 为什么这么说 - 看到那么多血
- Why do you say that? - With all that blood?
没有哪个有尊严的食人族会浪费那么多酱料
No self-respecting cannibal would waste all that sauce.
看到了吗 Charles 他也是个美食家 和你一样
See, Charles? He's a foodie, like you.
- 你到底是谁 - 我能再看看那张照片吗
- Who are you? - Can I see that picture again?
噢天 那些工具真的很不错
Oh man, those are some nice tools.
我也想用胸骨牵开器来分一下肋排
I would love to spread some ribs using that sternum retractor,
但他们只卖♥♥给医院
but they only sell those to hospitals.
等等 你刚刚说什么
Wait a minute. What did you just say?
我说我想把我的小手指放别人的小胸口里搅一搅
I said I'd love to get my little fingies in some chesties.
不不不 不是特别恶心的那一句
No, no, no. Not the super gross part.
手术级别的工具
Surgery-grade tools,
心脏周围的精准切口
precise incisions around the heart,
汽车旅馆里没有冰
and there was no ice at the motel.
因为罪犯要用来保存心脏
Because the perp was using it for the hearts.
我们要找的不是连环杀人犯
We're not looking for a serial killer.
他要偷用来移植的心脏
He stole the hearts for a transplant!
砰砰 我们破案了
Boom! We solved it.
- Boyle 给我来个拥抱 - 耶
- Boyle, give me a hug. - Yeah!
不不不
No!
嘿 我成功啦
Hey, I did it!
我和Brian聊过了
I talked to Brian
鼓励他去追求自己的梦想
and encouraged him to pursue his dreams.
真的吗 那他要辞职吗
Really? Is he gonna quit?
我不知道 那只是第一步
I don't know, that was the first step.
不过我想着要是一天和他聊两次
But I figure if I talk to him twice a day
一直聊几个星期
for the next few weeks...
大家伙 注意了
Attention, everyone!
今天是我在99分局的最后一天
Today will be my final day at the Nine-Nine.
我去 Loot 速度够快呀
Damn, Loot. That was fast.
我要在百老汇施展我的天赋
I will be taking my talents to Broadway
这一切都要归功于警督 Terry Jeffords
and I owe it all to Lieutenant Terry Jeffords.
我唯一所做的就是相信你
All I did was believe in you.
这也确实改变了一切
And it changed everything.
所以警督 这首歌♥要送给你
So Lieutenant, this one's for you.
噢
Oh.
*又一个开场*
*Another opening*
*又一场演出*
*Another show*
啊哦
Uh oh.
*来自Philly 从波士顿到巴尔的摩*
*From Philly, Boston to Baltimore*
Amy 你说过他会唱歌♥
Amy, you said he could sing.
我没说过 是他自己说很会唱歌♥
I didn't say he could sing. He said he could sing.
中场舞蹈
Dance break!
我到底做了什么
What have I done?
拜拜 Jake
Bye, Jake!
就是这个 联邦的心脏移植等候名单
Here it is. The federal heart transplant waiting list.
看看第2319位是谁
Check out who's all the way down at 2,319.
Angelo Rinaldi 运营着Rinaldi犯罪家族
Angelo Rinaldi, who runs the Rinaldi crime family.
好 那就让我们拜访一下他吧
Well. Then let's pay him a visit.
- 纽约警局 - 把手都举起来
- NYPD! - Hands where we can see them!
冷藏箱里有一个心脏
There's a heart in the cooler.
不好意思了Rinaldi 今天只能做一个移植(转移)
Sorry, Rinaldi, the only transplant happening today
就是把你转移进监狱里
is your ass to jail.
他肯定意识不清醒 一句都没听见
He is definitely unconscious and didn't hear any of that.
不过我还是很兴奋 结案了 我们走
But I'm still pumped. Case closed. Let's go!
所以Rinaldi让他的手下来偷心脏
So Rinaldi had his trigger-man stealing hearts
好让他用来移植
so he could have a transplant.
真的很好玩 干得好 Ray
That is fun! Good job, Ray.
谢谢您 Kelly局长
Thank you, Commissioner Kelly.
我们也办不成 如果没有您的
We couldn't have done it without your...
长官 你又在强行拖时间了
Sir, you're doing the trailing off thing again.
帮助 呃 我欠您一个道歉
Help. Um... and I owe you an apology.
我很抱歉 我也必须承认
I'm sorry and I must admit,
您真的有一套
you've really got something on your hands
这个 "热门线索"软件
with this...HotClues app.
你能这么说真的很贴心了
Well, that is so nice of you to say.
如果你现在喜欢上了用这个软件
But, if you like the app now,
还能看到我们推出的更新内容
wait until you see the updates we're rolling out.
现在你可以把线索进行修音 给他们展示一下 Micah
Now you can Auto-Tune your tips. Show 'em, Micah.
第四大道和公园交界的角落有个神秘包裹
There's a mysterious package on the corner of 4th and Park
第四大道和公园的交界
4th and Park.
怎么样 是不是听上去 挺俏皮
Huh? Sounds...pretty nifty.
不
No...
你是Stern广播秀的粉丝吗 Micah
You a Stern fan, Micah?
是的 每天都听
Oh yeah. Listen every day.
巴巴布伊
Baba Booey!
巴巴布伊
Baba Booey.
巴巴布伊
Baba Booey.
你就是那个视频里的人
You're the guy from the video.
是你爆的料
You called in the tip.
好了 Micah 帮个忙
Yeah. Ah, Micah, do me a favor.
给我们点隐私 好吗
Give us a moment here, all right?
不要让任何人进出
Nobody in or out.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表