剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, sir. If you could just give me a name,
那就够了
that would be great.
那我就告诉你名字
I'll give you a name:
Pamplemouse La Croix
Pamplemouse La Croix.
真抱歉 La Croix小姐 您的名字不在系统里
I'm so sorry, Ms. La Croix, you're not in the system.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
算了
You know what?
给爹地打电♥话♥ 爹地能让我们进去
Call Daddy. Daddy'll get us in.
爹地 那个人不让我们进去
Daddy, the man won't let us into the club.
- 哦 哦 哦 - 好的 爹地 不要 爹地 不要
- Oh, ho, ho. - Yes, Daddy. No, Daddy, no.
- 爹地想要和你说话 - 乐意之至
- Daddy wants to speak with you. - Gladly.
嗨 爹地 好的 爹地 不要 爹地
Hello, Daddy? Yes, Daddy. No, Daddy.
爹地
Daddy!
哦 问得好 爹地
Oh, well, good question, Daddy.
爹地想要这个年轻人卷铺盖滚蛋
Daddy wants to get this young man fired.
你叫什么名字
What is your first and last name?
嗯
Uh..
算了 就当没发生过吧 你们可以直接上去
You know what, forget about it. You can just go on up.
真棒 一切都好 爹地
Fantastic. Everything's well, Daddy.
我们正往里走呢 爹地
We're heading in, Daddy.
Gina 这里的卫生间太棒了
Gina, the bathrooms here are amazing.
我刚才在金子上撒尿了 我在金子上撒尿了
I just peed on gold. I peed on gold!
真是酷毙了 但我们没时间
That's so dope, but we don't have time.
Mario Lopez就在VIP区
Mario Lopez is right there in the VIP.
那么 我们怎么劝他来你的欢送会呢
So, how do we get him to come to your party?
- 就说我们是他的超级粉丝 - 不行 Jake
- Say we're his biggest fans? - No, Jake.
名人厌恶他们的粉丝
Celebrities despise their fans.
你进入娱乐圈就是为了远离社会普通人
You get into entertainment to be removed from general society.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
那我们说什么
So what do we say?
明星讨厌人 与此同时 他们喜欢动物
Well, whilst stars hate people, they love animals.
因为动物身材不好所以它们没有竞争力
'Cause animals have bad bodies so they're no competition.
好吧 那我们就说欢送会是为猴子举办的
Okay, so we say the party is for monkeys.
- 患疟疾的猴子 - 营养不良的患疟疾的猴子
- Monkeys with malaria. - Malnourished malaria monkeys.
天哪 太奇怪了 我们竟然这么擅长这种事
God, it's ridiculous how good we are at this.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
等等 我觉得那群保镖不可能让我们过去
Wait, I don't think there's any way we're getting past those security guards.
我们需要一个调虎离山之计 哦 要不这样
We need a distraction. Ooh, how about this.
我从他们身边冲过去
I'll sprint past them,
他们来追我 与此同时
and whilst they're chasing after me,
你溜进VIP区
you sneak into the VIP.
哇 我们对话里用了两次"与此同时"
Wow, we said "Whilst" Twice in this conversation.
我知道 这个地方真的在影响我们
I know, this place is really rubbing off on us.
抬头 来抓我啊 如果你们能
Heads up! Catch me if you...
已经抓住我了 你们一下子就抓住我了
... did! You immediately did!
快停下来 我要跟爹地告状 爹地
Stop it! I'm telling Daddy! Daddy!
两小时后
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ow. Ow. Ow.
- 嘿 - 嘿 哥们 你还好吗
- Hey. - Hey, homey. You okay?
我一点事儿也没有
Yeah, I'm totally fine.
打得也没有那么狠
It really wasn't that bad of a beating.
我不知道我为什么要撒谎
I don't know why I'm lying.
你当时也在 我哭的时候你还抱着我
You were there. You held me as I wept.
无论如何 很抱歉你的欢送会到目前为止一直都很平淡
Anyways, sorry that Gina-rama has been a little basic so far,
但是一切都要改变了
but all of that is about to change.
因为你猜谁正在外面停车呢
Because guess who just pulled up outside?
- 他来了 - A.C. Sla-t-er
- He came? - A.C. Sla-t-er!
是的 朋友
Yes, dude!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
所有人 冷静一点 他来了
Everyone, be cool! He's here!
嘿 这就是那个饥饿猴子什么的吗
Hey, is this the hungry monkey thing?
当然了 A.C. Slater 不好意思 Lopez先生
It sure is, A.C. Slater! I'm so sorry, Mr. Lopez.
我知道你本人不是你演的那种偶像角色
I know you're not actually the very iconic character that you played.
你确定吗 预科生
You sure about that, preppy?
这是我人生的高光时刻了
This is the best moment of my life.
所以 接下来做什么 我可以进来喝点东西吗
So what's up? Can I, uh, come in and get a drink?
实际上 抱歉 欢送会已经满客了
Mm, actually, I'm sorry, the venue's at capacity.
里面人实在太多了
There's just too many people inside.
- 啥玩儿 - 等下 不是说
- What? - Wait, I was told
今晚全指望我了吗
that this event depended on me.
你一个小时前还在求我好吗
You just begged me, like, an hour ago.
那我现在再求求你 不要自取其辱了
And now I'm begging you to stop embarrassing yourself
真叫人不忍♥直视啊
'cause it's not a good shade on you.
你真的不打算让我进去吗
Are you really not gonna let me in?
我也无能为力啊 实在不 Scully 你来了
There's nothing I can do, I'm sor... hey, Scully.
Gina 我带了自己做的猪包毯
Hi, Gina. I brought my own pigs in a blanket!
- 棒棒的 - 那人谁啊
- Dope. - Who's that guy?
- 他叫Scully - Mario 你得冷静点
- Scully. - Mario, you gotta calm down.
然后再转身离开 都结束了
And you gotta walk away. It's over.
Gina 等等我
Hey, Gina!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
A.C. Slater都到门口了 你却让人家回去
We had A.C. Slater right there and you turned him away?
Jake 那就是我留给你的Gina时刻
And that, Jake, was your Gina Moment.
什么 这也太挫了吧 为什么我的纪念时刻这么烂啦
What? But that sucked. Why was mine a bad one?
那是因为我想要你明白
Because Jake, I wanted you to understand
我不需要什么名人或者狗屁会场
I don't need a celebrity or some crazy venue
更不需要盛大的告别派对
or a huge good-bye party.
现在这些就够了
This is what I wanted.
我只想跟我的好朋友们在一起 喝上两杯
Just to hang with my friends and have a few drinks
然后嘲笑Charles耍恶魔棍的怂样
and laugh at Charles with his devil sticks
然后等他看过来的时候
until he makes eye contact...
你可太厉害了 兄弟
you're killing it, bud.
你们就是我想要的飞溅的水花
You guys are all the splash that I need.
啊 天呐
Oh, man.
- Gina啊 - 我知道
- Gina. - Mm-hmm.
- 你这个大坏蛋 - 对吧
- You big cheese ball. - I know.
况且 能够把一个名人赶出我的派对
Plus, it's so cool that I got to turn a celebrity
也太酷炫了 这可以算是我的Gina时刻了
away from my party. That was kinda my Gina Moment for me.
我一直都想这么干
I've always wanted to do that.
- 也对 也对 - 打扰一下
- Right. Right. - Hey, um...
外面在下雨 我能在这再待会吗
It's raining outside. Is it cool if I just wait here
- 等我的车来了就好 - 快离开啦 Slater
- until my car comes? - Get out of here, Slater!
滚犊子成不
Get out! Yeah?
走一个
Yeah!
第四幕
- 不敢相信Gina就这么走了 - 我也不相信
- I can't believe Gina's gone. - Me neither.
你拿到你的Gina时刻了吗
Hey, did you get a Gina Moment?
她说给每个人都准备了一个
She said she was giving one to everyone,
- 但我没得到我的 - 草民们大家好
- but I didn't get mine. - 'Sup, losers.
天啊 你在这干什么 Gina
Oh! What are you doing here, Gina?
你是不是回来了 是不是我的哀求令你回心转意了
Are you back? Did my begging change your mind?
并没有 我只是来最后收收尾
Nah, dog. I'm just tying up some loose ends.
- Gina 你怎么还在这儿 - 天呐 有啥大不了的
- Gina, why are you still here? - Jeez. What's the big deal?
你在Gina长存派对上跟我们所有人敬了酒
It's just you made us all toasts at Gina-rama
还说了堆催人泪下的告别话 结果你现在还在这儿
and say tearful goodbyes, but now you're still here.
我又不是回来了 我只是来清理一下桌子
I'm not back. I'm just cleaning out my desk
而且还剩点儿东西我想交给你们大伙
And I have some stuff I wanted to give to you guys.
Charles 虽然很奇怪 但在所有人里
Charles, weirdly, you're kind of the person
差不多你和我最亲近了 不要说原因
I'm the closest to here. Don't say why.
是不是因为我曾经是你的兄弟跟眷侣
Because I was your brother and your lover?
对不起 一遇到你我就管不住我的娇舌
Sorry, I can't control my tongue around you.
也行吧 来 这个给你
All right, well, here.
Boyle家的祖传老母亲面种
The Boyle family mother dough starter!
我以后每次弄它都会想着你的
I'll think of you every time I handle her.
老天啊 虽然我从来没搞清
Oh, man. You know, I never really understood
我们之间的孽缘是怎么一回事
the logic behind the two of us.
但是我很爱你 我以后会想你的
But I love you and I'm gonna miss you.
- 我也会想你的 Gina - 你是临阵退缩了
- I'm gonna miss you too, Gina. - You're getting cold feet.
别不承认 要不为什么你的东西还没整理完
I mean, why haven't you cleaned out your desk
明明已经过了两个星期
over your last two weeks?
因为 Terry 我一直在忙着
Because, Terry, I was busy
留给在座的每个朋友一个难忘的G刻
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表