剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
烹调中
所以你们要占着这唯一一个微波炉
So you guys are gonna tie up the only microwave
然后花二十分钟解冻千层面吗
for 20 minutes to make a frozen lasagna?
- 莽夫 - 你这个无知的废柴
- Ballsy. - You ignorant loser.
首先 这可不是个普通的千层面
First of all, it's not just a frozen lasagna,
这是妈妈牌超大份意大利面
it's a Mama Magglione's.
其次 要花的时间是21分钟半
Second of all, it's gonna take 21 1/2 minutes.
盒子上写着20 但我们可比盒子懂行
The box says 20, but we know better than the box.
你看 这是个厨房♥专家牌的大号♥微波炉
You see, this microwave is a KitchenPro Max.
- 算是个轻量级 - 功率才1.2千瓦
- Bit of a lightweight. - It's only 1.2 kilowatts.
做爆米花还差不多
Fine for popcorn.
我们现在在说的可是妈妈牌超大份意大利面
But we're talking about a Mama Magglione's here.
要花一番功夫才能火热起来呢
Takes a lot to get mama hot.
这是位真正的量级女王
She's a real size-queen.
一开始听起来还有点意思
Well, that started out fun,
但最终还是照样以恶心收尾
and here we are at our normal ending place: disgusting.
呃 各位
Uh-oh. Guys!
现在出了个大问题
We have a major problem here.
没有蒜蓉面包了
No garlic bread.
好的 我们要保持冷静 想一想
Okay, we need to stay calm. Let's think.
蒜蓉面包送进烤箱的时候
The garlic bread needs to go in the toaster oven
千层面应该还要热个8分钟
with eight minutes left on the lasagna.
或许我们可以飞奔到拐角小店然后及时赶回
Maybe we could run down to the corner store and make it in time.
那我们来回的时间就只有12分钟
That just gives us 12 minutes to go to a place and come back.
- 妈妈面啊 - 我们现在就得出发
- Mama Magglione. - We have to go now!
好吧 祝你们好运 怪胎们
Okay, well, good luck with that, weirdos.
真是个废物
Stupid piece of crap.
Rosa 放弃吧
Rosa, come on.
你不可能把鼠标一掰两半
You can't break a mouse in half.
哇 你做到了
Oh, wow, you did.
太可怕了 你真不是浪得虚名
Scary. You really earn your rep.
愚蠢的互联网
Stupid internet.
一上午都连不上网 可我女朋友
The network's been down all morning, and my girlfriend...
- Jocelyn - 没错 她要离开这儿两周
- Jocelyn. - Right. She's leaving town for two weeks.
噢 Jocelyn要走了吗 Jocelyn要去哪
Oh, is Jocelyn leaving town? Where is Jocelyn going?
老哥 你只忘了她名字一次
Dude, you forgot her name one time.
没关系的
It's not a big deal.
你不用这样老是证明自己记得
You don't have to keep proving you remember it.
我才不是因为这个
That's not what's happening here.
我只是说得比较多
I'm just saying it a lot,
因为她对我来说很重要
because she's so important to me.
- 好吧 那她姓什么 - 呃
- Okay, what's her last name? - Uh-oh.
- 姓Pryce - 好吧
- It's Pryce. - Right.
她要离开两周
She's leaving town for two weeks.
我想给她的酒店房♥间送花
I want to send flowers to her hotel room.
喔 这也太甜了
Aww, that's sweet.
要是Amy能送我花就好了
I wish Amy would send me flowers.
为什么Holt和这个技术人员
Why is it taking Holt and this I.T. guy
花了这么久还没修好
so long to fix the internet?
警局总部一个小时前就把他派来了
One Police Plaza sent him an hour ago.
为什么Holt看起来忧心忡忡的
Huh. Why does Holt look so worried?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他看起来和平时一模一样啊
He looks exactly like he always does.
对你来说或许是的
To you, perhaps,
但我现在终于学会解读他的表情了
but I finally learned how to read his emotions.
他的嘴唇微微撅起
His lips are slightly pursed,
眨眼频率是八秒钟一次
and he's blinking at eight-second intervals
而他平常是十秒钟一次
as opposed to his normal 10.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他正处于崩溃状态
He's having a meltdown.
"崩溃"有点夸张了
"Meltdown" Seems excessive.
就是崩溃 记住我的话
Yeah, it's a meltdown. Mark my words.
嘿 警监 一切都顺利吧
Hey, there, Captain. Everything okay?
不 我崩溃了
No, I'm having a meltdown.
敬佩 太厉害了
Props. That was amazing.
谢谢 花了我不少功夫呢
Thanks. It was a lot of work.
这位是Knox警长
This is Sergeant Knox.
信息技术部门的
From Cyber Operations.
他找出了我们网出问题的原因
He's discovered the reason for our network issues.
有个黑客试图黑进我们的服务器
A hacker is attempting to break into our servers.
不是所有的服务器 只有LACMI服务器
Not all of them. Just the LACMI server.
- 那还挺好 - 不 Holt警监的鼻孔刚刚抽动了一下
- Well, that's good. - No, Captain Holt's nostril just twitched.
情况不妙
It's bad.
真是糟糕透顶
It's devastating.
- 再次敬佩 - 再次感谢
- Props again. - Thanks, again.
LACMI服务器储存着被权限保护的信息
The LACMI server holds clearance-protected information,
包括我们便衣特工的名单
including the names of our undercover agents.
如果暴露的话 会出人命的
If it's compromised, people could lose their lives.
好 但服务器不是加密的吗
Okay, but isn't the server secure?
是的 但黑客用ARP攻击
Yes, but the hacker's already used an ARP
来破解DNS服务器的主机名
to resolve the host name with the DNS server.
嗯 ARP DNS 我完全清楚你在说什么
Uh-huh. ARP. DNS. Totally following what you're saying.
现在 他们把OSI模型和数据传输联结
Right now, they're trying to get root access
试图以此获得根访问权限
by connecting the OSI network to the data-link.
你知道 我这个人就是个电脑迷
You know, I'm a bit of a computer nerd myself,
但你能不能照顾一下我朋友们的水平
but could you, maybe dumb it down a bit for my friends here?
他们就要突破我们的防线了
They're almost through our defenses.
如果不被阻止 他们侵入我们的服务器只需要
If we can't stop them, they'll be inside of our server in...
19分钟
19 minutes.
妈妈面啊
Mama Magglione.
神烦警探
第六季 第十四集
侵入预计所需时间
倒计时表 黑底绿字
A countdown clock, green text on a black background:
这完全是动作片模式啊
we are in full-on action-movie mode.
现在只需要不说废话的警监告诉我
Now all I need is my no-nonsense captain to tell me
要全神贯注 因为时间不多了
to focus, because time is running out.
- Peralta - 什么
- Peralta. - Yes?
你牙上有点东西 呃 挺恶心的
You have something in your teeth. It's, uh, quite off-putting.
啥 不对 该说"时间不多了"
What? No. "Time is running out."
我把你的台词送到嘴边了
I fed you your line.
电影里从没有人牙上沾了东西
No one ever has something in their teeth in a movie.
看看电影吧蠢Holt 真见鬼
Watch a movie, stupid Holt. Damn it.
我尝试把服务器从链节里移出来
I tried to remove the server from the chain,
但是黑客屏蔽了协议
but the hacker blocked the protocol.
你把电源拔掉不就行了
Why don't you just unplug it?
每次我电脑出问题的时候我都这么干
That's what I do any time I'm having computer trouble.
但我也经常编码 Java 主机
And also I code a lot. Java, mainframe.
这哥们知道我说的是什么
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
纽约警局的服务器有内部备用电池
The NYPD servers have internal backup batteries.
就算拔掉电源 它们也能继续运行两小时
Even if we unplug them, they'll stay on for another two hours.
作为警监 我可以用一个越权代码
As a captain, I have an override code I can use
把服务器清空
to wipe the servers clean
那么黑客就什么信息也得不到了
so there'd be no information for the hackers to steal,
但有一个问题 Jake
but there's one problem, Jake.
怎么 长官
Yes, sir?
你牙上还是有东西
You still have something in your teeth.
你试着弄掉它
You tried to get rid of it,
结果它变得更明显了
but it's made it much more prominent.
你为什么停下所有事就为了告诉我这个
Why would you stop everything just to tell me that?
因为这很让人分心
It's very distracting.
总之 我不能使用越权代码
Anyway, I can't use my override code,
因为这么做
because doing so
会清空整个证据追踪数据库
would delete the entire evidence tracking database.
纽约警局的每个警区
The NYPD only backs up that information
每两年才备份一次这些信息
at the precinct level twice a year.
我们会失去四个月的证据
We would lose four months of evidence.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is that
每一个待审判的罪犯都会被无罪释放
every perp awaiting trial would walk free?
正是如此 而我们有上百个没结束的案子
Exactly, and we have hundreds of open cases.
清空服务器不可取
Wiping the servers is not an option.
唯一的办法是追踪这个黑客
The only solution is to track down the hacker.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表