剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Let's bag it. Let's get it to the lab.
他们拿到了我的头发
They have my hair?
我以为你会安排你最差劲的两个手下
I thought you put your two worst guys on this.
他们确实很差啊
These are my worst guys, all right?
他们就俩蠢蛋 都戴着眼镜
They're real dorks. They both wear glasses.
其中一个还是个女人
One of them's even a woman.
烦 你说你都不让他们给你买♥♥咖啡
Ugh. You said you didn't trust them to get coffee.
听着 如果现在你连"咖啡"这个暗号♥都不知道的话
Look, if you can't tell what "Coffee" Is code for by now,
那么我们不应该继续说这件事了Jake
then you and I shouldn't be talking about this, Jake.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这案子他安排上的是两个最好的警探
He put his best detectives on the case.
乱说 我最好的警探是Sticky(黏黏)和Boner(勃起)
Hey, my two best detectives are Sticky and Boner,
而且他们绝对知道怎么点"咖啡"
and they definitely know how to order "Coffee."
多加奶油 你懂的
Extra cream. Wink, wink.
大伙们别吵啦 我们完成任务了
Guys, stop fighting. We did it.
都镇定点 我们来玩点"麦登橄榄球"游戏吧
Let's just chill and play some "Madden."
没人会陪你玩"麦登橄榄球" CJ
No one's playing "Madden" With you, C.J.
你知道吗 Peralta
You know what, Peralta?
这都怪你 有目击证人看到了你的脸
This is all your fault. A witness saw your face
警方已经发布了你的肖像画了
and now there's a police sketch of you being sent around.
拜托 画的一点也不像我好吗
Oh, please. That doesn't even look like me.
唯一像我的就是那搓小卷发
The only thing that got right is my little curl,
而我能把它处理掉
and I can just get rid of that.
- Jake 你不行的 - 你是对的
- Jake, you can't. - You're right.
- 这撮卷毛值得我冒险留下来 - 情况不妙啊
- It's worth the risk to keep it. - This is bad.
- 我们的计划要落空了 - 不 不会的
- Our plan is collapsing. - No, it's not.
John Kelly将在一小时内给"魟鱼"授权
John Kelly's gonna authorize the stingray within the hour
一切都会顺顺利利的
and everything'll be fine...
只要Wuntch放好了窃听器
Assuming Wuntch gets the bug in place.
警局总部
- 她还站在那儿呢 - 噢 既然我们现在有时间
- She's still standing there. - Oh, since we got time,
你想谈谈你的告别晚会吗
you wanna talk about your good-bye party?
你想要蛋糕吗
Will you eat a cake,
或者必须是无骨鸡胸肉吗
or does it have to be boneless chicken breast?
那是当然 70岁的老Terry想吃什么吃什么
Sure. 70-year-old Terry can eat whatever he wants.
你是在说我的退休派对 是吧
You are talking about my retirement party, right?
那你可得等20年了
20 years from now.
老兄 你明知道我说的不是那个
Dude, you know I'm not talking about that.
你觉得这周末是谁会被调职呢
What do you think is gonna happen at the end of the week?
不知道 但我很肯定现在会发生什么
I don't know, but I do know what's gonna happen right now.
换个话题吧
Topic change.
你有没有想过风是怎么来的
You ever wonder where wind starts?
我有过 风简直太疯狂了
I have. Wind is crazy.
- 你得接受现实 - 关于风吗
- You need to face facts. - About wind?
我在尝试着接受啊 但你不理解
I'm trying, but you won't engage.
你为什么逃避这一现实呢Rosa
Why you in denial about wind, Rosa?
Kelly局长
Commissioner Kelly.
Wuntch那边有情况了
Something's going on with Wuntch.
我听说你的APP帮忙捉了个连环杀手啊
I heard your app caught a serial killer.
"热门线索"再次出击啊
HotClues strikes again.
那可不呢嘛
Yes, indeedy.
Raymond 这是怎么一回事 你在跟踪我吗
What the hell, Raymond? You were following me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我一直都呆在这儿的
I've been here the whole time.
是我失误了
My mistake.
这两个傻♥逼♥拿着的拖把又脏又旧
These two goons were carrying a dirty old mop
长得跟你一模一样
that looked exactly like you.
- 你干了啥 - 她一定在筹划个什么
- What did you do? - She's up to something.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
嘿 Kimble和gerard给我发消息了
Hey, it's Kimble and Gerard.
那群呆瓜在现场发现了DNA证据
Those nerds found DNA all over the scene.
那赶紧处理啊
Take care of it.
- 现在吗 - 那不然呢
- Now? - Yes!
呃 我知道我才到这儿
You know, I know I just got here,
不过感觉所有的计划都要失败了
but it feels like everything's falling apart.
不 一切都很好 Rosa
No, everything's going great, Rosa.
嘿 冷静点 我不是唯一一个逃避现实的人哎
Hey, cool. I'm not the only one that's in denial.
大家都传染上了
It's catching on.
我没有逃避现实 我们只是遇到了点小麻烦
I'm not in denial. We've had a few hiccups,
最重要的是Wuntch在Kelly身上放好了窃听器
but all that matters is that Wuntch planted the bug on Kelly.
我没有放
No. I didn't.
你又是闹哪样
What's that now?
你不信我 我不信你
You don't trust me, I don't trust you.
任务结束 窃听器(虫子)还给你
The mission is off. Here's your bug back.
这可不是真的虫 所以别吃啊 你个黑蜥蜴
It's not an actual bug, so don't eat it, you lizard.
哈 你没具体说出蜥蜴的亚种呢
Ha! You didn't specify the subspecies of lizard.
那一回合我赢了呢
I won that round!
天 你就不能消停会儿吗
Oh, my God. Will you give it a rest?
啊 真不敢相信这次大冒险就这么结束了
Oh, man. I can't believe this wild ride's over.
我们改变了好多啊
We've changed so much.
你懂的 一开始 我们仅仅只是
You know, when we started out, we were just
帅小伙charles 叛徒Amy
Charles the jock, Amy the rebel,
穿着丑丑裤子的警监 话痨Rosa
Captain Silly Pants, Talky-talky Rosa,
硬唧唧Terry 老大CJ
Terry the stoner, and C.J. The ringleader.
我觉得你这些外号♥起得不行
I'm not sure you're nailing these.
好吧 我和Madeline谈妥了
Okay, I smoothed things over with Madeline,
她同意重新加入自杀小队
and she's agreed to rejoin the Suicide Squad.
可把我高兴惨了
Oh, goody gumdrops.
但我们真的需要她吗
But do we even need her?
她有什么筹码呢
What does she bring to the table?
- 30年的从警经验 - 我有33年
- 30 years of police experience. - I have 33.
我赢得了战斗十字勋章
I earned a Police Combat Cross.
我有荣誉勋章
I have a Medal of Honor.
我创下了纽约警♥察♥局历史上
I own the record for most arrests
在职警员逮捕罪犯的最高记录
as a uniformed officer in NYPD history.
你这点赢过了我 毕竟我也没当那么久的警员
You got me there... of course, I never spent much time in uniform
因为一个月之后我就晋升为警探了
because I was promoted to detective after one month.
他们不能这么干 这违反规定
They're not allowed to do that. It's against the rules.
让一大堆蠕虫穿警服还违反规定了呢
It's also against the rules to let a pile of worms wear a uniform,
尽管如此 你不也站在这儿了吗
and yet here you stand.
都给我停下 听着 警监 我已经解释过了
Okay, just stop. Look, sir, I've explained this.
Wuntch是唯一能接近Kelly的人
Wuntch is the only one that can get close to Kelly.
- 我们需要她 - 好吧
- We need her. - Okay.
- 这堆蠕虫可以留下 - 好
- The worm pile stays. - Great.
最后一个难关解决
That was our last obstacle...
还有一件事 我答应了她
Except for one other thing, I promised her
你会为你所做的一切向她道歉
that you would apologize for everything you've ever done to her.
也包括"米歇尔夫人"意外事件吗
Including the Michelle Obama incident?
是的 她特地强调了
Yes, she mentioned that specifically.
我很好奇发生了什么
I'm very curious what happened there.
没什么大不了的 不过 好吧
Oh, it's nothing. But fine.
我为我所做的一切向你道歉 Madeline
I'm sorry, Madeline, for everything.
- 听到了吧 - 尤其是
- Hey. - Especially for...
从后边把你推进米歇尔夫人怀里
Pushing you into Michelle Obama from behind
然后就溜之大吉了
and then running away.
- 啥 - 长官啊
- What? - Sir!
- 这真的很好笑嘛 - 接受你的道歉
- It was very funny. - Apology accepted.
今晚有警♥察♥们的专属舞会
There's a Policeman's Ball tonight.
到时我就可以在Kelly身上装窃听器
I can plant the bug on Kelly there.
既然你信不过我 那你就做我的搭档吧
And since you don't trust me, you can be my plus one.
拜托 人人都知道我们是仇家
Oh, please. Everyone knows we're enemies.
- 这会引起怀疑的 - 别担心
- It would raise suspicions. - Don't worry.
我自有妙计
I know just what to tell people.
Madeline和我现在是
Madeline and I are now...
爱人了
lovers.
好吧 假设一下 如果Kelly给"魟鱼"监视塔授权时
So, we can assume Kelly authorized stingray surveillance
我们窃听失败了
and we missed it,
但如果我们在他身上施压的话
but if we ratchet up the pressure on him,
我们说不定还有一次机会
we might get another chance.
我们还能做什么来给他更多压力呢
How do we ratchet up pressure more than we already have?
让他相信 "绑♥架♥犯"们可不是闹着玩的
By making him believe that the "Kidnappers" Are serious,
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表